Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Lucy (W.I.P) I_vote_lcapLucy (W.I.P) I_voting_barLucy (W.I.P) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Lucy (W.I.P) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Lucy (W.I.P) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Lucy (W.I.P) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Lucy (W.I.P) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Lucy (W.I.P) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Lucy (W.I.P) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Lucy (W.I.P) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Lucy (W.I.P) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Lucy (W.I.P) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Lucy (W.I.P) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Lucy (W.I.P) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Lucy (W.I.P)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucy Whiterabbit
Lucy Whiterabbit

Lucy (W.I.P) Empty
PostSubject: Lucy (W.I.P)   Lucy (W.I.P) EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 3:10 pm

Lucy (W.I.P) DnRZjoK Lucy (W.I.P) T4gxKE9
Lucy (W.I.P) V0z7GOP

Hollow Template

Basic Information

Name: Lucy
True Age: 352
Sex: Female
Personality: Lucy may, at first sight, might not seem very harmful or dangerous. However she ist a Hollow that has fallen to the hunger. She does not really care about the Hollows as an Organization, despite being part of it, but rather as means to archieve more and more power. She is often called "World Eater" or "The Dead Star". This is due to her massive hunger for souls. She basically is the emptiness, who can never be relieved of her hunger. At least that's what people think. She herself, who brought the Nickname "The Dead Star" to life, thinks of herself as a dead star, whose only existence is in consuming "other stars" (in this case souls). Like a black hole. Her personality often depends on situation and surroundings though. While she is known to be extremely cruel, which is not even a false accusation, she seems to be quite playful and pretty laid-back. You hardly ever see her taking anything serious. A sign that she is not completely lost however is that she sometimes regains her human side for a short time. Where she either cries about not wanting to consume anymore or just peacefully talks with others, no matter if ally or enemy. Most of times, however, she is perceived as a bossy person capable of extreme cruelity with no regard of other's emotions or morals. Someone who could basically just destroy a whole place to live just out of boredom. It is quite hard for others to figure her personality out. While seeming rather cheerful she also is pretty.. hollow (no pun intended) inside. Her childish nature seems more like a simulation, than anything else. You could say that, corrupted by her constant hunger, she almost completely lost her humanity. Her personality is what fits the word "Hollow". Her lack of respect to life of any kind is what makes a lot of people bear a grudge on her or even hate her wholeheartedly. Chances are that she will even laugh at people worrying for others. What makes her different from a lot of primitive Menos, despite her superior power and intellect toward those, is her dislike to cold-hearted consumption. Lucy preffers to break her victims emotionally before consuming them at very last. She often calls that "preparing her meal". Sometimes she would even say that it brings a special kind of spice to her "food". The little piece of humanity she got left is what sometimes makes people pity her. Someone whose hunger is permanent. Who cannot stop it in any way without suffering severely. A person that, in a metaphorical sense, carries the world inside and still feels so empty. This is probably the best decription of the broken psyche. So if she suffers so much.. why doesn't she just end her existence, some may ask. It's simply that her other side.. her hollow-side.. doesn't let her.  
Fears: [What does your character fear most? Must have 3]
Hollow Form: Adjuchas

Character Appearance

Height: 151 cm
Weight: 44 kg
Physical Traits: The first thing to be noticed are the bandages, which are part of her hollow body, in which actually the whole body of hers is armored (kind of like the Hierro of the Arrancar) to make up for her lack in physical strength. She basically looks like a slim little mummy with a hole in her stomach. The "bandages" are part of her body and thus cannot be removed without violence (which would leave nothing but black mass either way). Basically it's Lucy's skin now. Other than that, the little hollow looks way less dangerous than she actually is. Hardly anybody would assume any danger from the appearance. Or her actually being a Vasto Lorde. As a human she used to look like a beautiful little girl with long white hair and red eyes. Yes, she is an Albino. Her figure was always quite petite which always made her seem kinda weak to others. Also due to chronic sickness, Lucy couldn't eat a lot, leading to heavy anorexia. The girl always seemed like that distant wallflower that no one really knows anything about. But things changed. In puberty, the time where all the people try to cope with any kind of frustration, people like her often get bullied. And that actually was the case. People said she looked like a corpse or a ghost. Pale skin, white hair and underweight make the perfect fit for the unkind words of the mean folk. Sadly this also led her to loose more and more of her inner humanity. Also since death, Lucy stopped really caring about clothing, obviously. She always wears the same red hooded frock. The ripped sleeves and the ears on the hoodie give it a one-of-a-kind look. Under it she wears a cherry pink scarf with red-orange toned flowers on it. It's from her best friend when she was human and was put into the grave along with Lucy's corpse. Since she has regained her human memories again, she took it from the grave as a memory.          

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style:
Strengths:

Reiryoku: It would be an understatement that the sheer amount of Reiryoku, this girl possesses, is borderline scary. This is clearly visible by her cero. Even quick and weak cero bring great destruction with them. And her unique ability, allowing her to manipulate her own gravity and influence the surrounding gravity, make this the most essential part of her abilities.

:

High-Speed Regeneration: An ability that Lucy almost has to rely on. While her powerful offensive might surely make her a fearful enemy, her lack in defensive capabilities made high-speed regeneration a vital ability.

Weaknesses:

Close-range combat: Basically.. if you find a way over her completely aggressive use of Reiatsu, her Minions and can engage her in close-range combat and stay that way, chances are that Lucy is gonna be pretty desperate there. Problem is: Not only will she do anything to get you away from her but also her ability "Empress Crown" gets stronger, the closer you get to her. But if that is not a problem, you are given complete advantage over her and she will have to go into defensive battling.

Strength: Among her Tier.. she is probably, on physical level, the weakest hollow you will find anywhere at any time. Her punches could maybe throw normal humans or lower-tier hollows around but anyone on her tier probably wouldn't even get hurt by a punch or a kick of hers.

:

Hollow Powers

Average Hollow Abilities:

Gillian Appearance:
Gillian Abilities:

Adjuchas Appearance:

Lucy (W.I.P) RpE7EtK
See "Physical Traits"

Adjuchas Abilities:

Cosmic: Lucy considers herself a Cosmic Being. The truth of this can not really be confirmed but for fact is, that her powers, like the unvierse, are THEORETICALLY (in theory, not actually that simple) inifinitely expanding. So why wouldn't she be the most powerful being then? Simply because of one reason: The more power/reiatsu she has, the heavier she becomes in mass (no she doesn't get fat, she just increases in mass). So if she were to go over the top she would increase her amount of mass (and thus gravitation) to the point she would get crushed by matter itself. Also she becomes more and more immobile, the more reiatsu she has (due to increased mass). Both low-reiatsu state and high-reiatsu state have their peaks and disadvantages. When she is low on reaitsu she can, due to btime-constriction, move very quickly. The disadvantage is the fragility and the incapability to use strong abilities till recovery. When her reiatsu pool is quite filled she becomes more heavy. The advantages at this state should be quite obvious. Usage of strong reiatsu-abilities. A situational peak is her own gravitation. In case of chasing someone it could be quite useful as she pulls them toward herself a slight bit. A bad thing however when facing a melee-fighter, due to her close-range weakness. An experienced melee-fighter could use the gravitation for stronger and faster attacks toward her. Another weakness would be her mobility sinking in this state.

World-Eater: Lucy can quickly form a small energy-ball which has about the same colour as her Vasto Cero (a dark purple and blackish mix) which seems to be spinning and pulling souls toward the user. Powerless humans (NPCs only of course) can instantly be sucked into this. The closer one is to it, the stronger the effect. When Lucy wants, she can eat that ball of energy to consume these souls and recover reiatsu or she can simply keep it around her and save it for more important times. She can have max. 3 of those at once. She can also use them as offensive projectiles (and even put her own reiatsu in it to increase it's power).

Levitation: Only by altering gravitational fields, Lucy can make various things and beings float or even throw them around (Though only very weak enemies). In some cases she can even stop projectiles and re-direct them (depending if it's just normal projectiles or not). With a lot of Reiryoku investment the girl can even throw houses with her sheer Reiatsu. A more complex usage would maybe be keeping something together that is already broken apart.

Gravitation Field: By releasing high amount of Reiryoku, Lucy alters the mass and thus gravity around herself, in which people under her Tier are slightly slowed (depending on which Tier). People who are at least 5 Tier-levels (if she was 1-5 it would start at 2-5) under her can even be brought to knees if they don't show much resistance. Those considered weaker than Tier 4 will simply be crushed to death (NPC humans with no power basically).

Lucy (W.I.P) Old_shinra_tensei__2__by_angi1997-d48x6xz
Gravitational Push: Lucy releases a strongly focused amount of Reiryoku in from of a Gravity Wave which would make it seem like she was telekinetically pushing someone. With a lot of Energy she can even release a wave around her pushing away everything near the Empress. It can also be used to block or, if weaker techniques are used, redirect reiatsu techniques. The usage of this however requires for Lucy to focus her Reiatsu around her, taking up at least 3-5 (depending if she just uses it into one direction or around her) posts of cooldown.

Strangelet: Lucy's most powerful and dangerous technique, which she however couldn't possibly use alone in battle and is more useful for a surprise attack due to the lang channeling time. The requirement for Lucy, to not kill herself with this technique, would be that her reiatsu amount is so low, she is untouched by gravitation (anti-gravity, though she would need to be almost devoid of any reiatsu). Anyways by simulating a particle-accelerator (using her levitation technique ) she spins two particles around her, often destroying her surroundings due to the force of the acceleration. After acceleration, taking two posts, the particles collide, creating strange matter. After stabilizing this strange matter (taking one post), the strangelet would start to transform normal matter into strange matter and absorb it, becoming a bigger and bigger ball of strange matter. However she can only keep the strangelet stable for 3 posts. More strange mass would make it bigger, but decrease the launching range due to destabilization and vice versa. Now comes the interesting part: By turning matter into strange matter just by touching it, it causes a chain-reaction, which can, in a few seconds, destroy huge landscapes and caue and instant massacre if there is no defense shown. The bigger the strangelet was, the more it can turn into other strange matter. The strange matter created from the strangelet however is not stable enough to make up for a huge chain reaction and would just leave a "huge hole". After the de-stabilization of strange matter the process is simply stops and the strange matter breaks apart.

Lucy (W.I.P) Cero
Cero: (sero; Spanish for "Zero", Japanese for "Hollow Flash", 'Doom Blast' in the Viz translation) is a highly-powerful and relatively-swift energy blast that can be fired from various body parts, such as mouth, tongue, hand or fingers. Only Menos, Arrancar, and Vizard have so far been shown to use Cero attacks, and it appears that stronger entities can use it more efficiently and forcefully. Cero also requires some time to be used effectively, so the enemy must be either not moving or busy with something else, or too badly wounded to even simply dodge it, with the exception of a few Cero techniques and users. Additionally, there exists quite a number of variations of Cero, which are usually unique to the Arrancar using it.

Lucy (W.I.P) Nel_Cero_Doble
Cero Doble: Cero Doble is a rare technique which allows the user to stop and swallow another Cero in order to create an even more powerful blast by combining it with the user's own Cero. Lucy can, with high concentration, even absorb more than one Cero.

Lucy (W.I.P) Tumblr_ll9d6bAc2i1qeq4p7o1_400
Gran Rey Cero: By mixing their own blood with a Cero, an Espada can fire a Cero with much greater attack power and speed, in addition to having a change of color unique to them. It is many times more powerful than a normal Cero, disturbing the fabric of space as it travels. Upon release, it spins like a razor as it compresses and decompresses due to the sheer speed and raw power. Lucy's Gran Rey Cero is pink.

Vasto Cero: Vasto Cero (Cosmic Cero) is a technique exclusive to Lucy. It's a cero beam which looks like a kind of wormhole to the universe is being opened (which is, of course, not the case.). The difference to the normal cero is simply, that this cero seems to distort it's surroundings due to gravitational change. A combination of Lucy's unique power and the hollow tecnique, basically meaning that Vasto Cero dilates time around itself. That way everything close to it is being slowed.

Vasto Lorde Appearance:
Vasto Lorde Abilities:

Back Drop

Background:
Side Notes:
RP Sample:[/center]
Back to top Go down

Lucy (W.I.P)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: