Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Sammael I_vote_lcapSammael I_voting_barSammael I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Sammael Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Sammael Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Sammael Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Sammael Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Sammael Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Sammael Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Sammael Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Sammael Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Sammael Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Sammael Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Sammael Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Sammael

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Sammael Empty
PostSubject: Sammael   Sammael EmptyMon Nov 02, 2015 4:49 pm

Basic Information

Name: Sammael
True Age: Unknown
Sex: Male
Personality:
Sammael is a very hard thing to pin down. He can change his own personality to either work well with others, or annoy them to the point of being enemies. Sammael has no real care for any lifeform. Even the Sinners he commands are not safe from him. He will sacrifice anyone to bring about his final goal. To have complete, and utter chaos throughout all the worlds that have been shown, whether it be Earth, the Soul Society, or Hueco Mundo. It makes him an enemy to everyone, and Sammael knows this, and can play this up to great effect.

Sammael's most used personality traits are insanity, randomness, and a varying degree of comedy. Sammael laughs alot when using these personality traits, and has stated a comic book character was the inspiration for these traits. Sammael is still able to act angry, and is not one to take foes lightly, no matter what personality he is using. If he knows of an enemy beforhand, he will treat them as the level of dangerous that they are.
Fears: Order, True death, bad comedy

Character Appearance

Height: 6 feet exactly
Weight: 160
Physical Traits:
Sammael 40578111
Sammael looks like a normal man, but very lean. His face is completely white, and he has a long, red streak across his lips, going up his cheeks. His hair is dark green, and slicked back.
Clothing: Sammael wears a classy outfit usually. He wears a white dress shirt, a purple, large tie, and a black vest. He has a long, purple, two-tailed dress coat. He has black dress pants, and black dress shoes.
Accessories: Sammael has purple flower pinned to his chest, with green in the middle.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style:
Strengths: [What are your characters strengths in terms of kidou, shunpo, zanjutsu, etc?]
Weaknesses: [What are your characters weaknesses in terms of kidou, shunpo, zanjutsu, etc?]

Mods/ Weapons/ Abilities:

Weapon / Hellish Modifications / ..Tentacle?: (Optional. What does your sinner use? Does it act as the focus for his power or is it just for melee combat.)

Name: [What is the name of your ability?]
Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember that these are supposed to be very powerful since you are strong enough to escape hell multiple times easily and fight off hell's guardians ( But not it's will ) ]

Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember that these are supposed to be very powerful since you are strong enough to escape hell multiple times easily and fight off hell's guardians ( But not it's will ) ]

Back Drop

Background: [Your character's history]
Side Notes: [Anything you left out, put it here]
RP Sample: [Show us what you got. Rp with your character that you are applying for.]
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13

Sammael
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: