Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Getting information I_vote_lcapGetting information I_voting_barGetting information I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Getting information I_vote_lcapGetting information I_voting_barGetting information I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Getting information Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Getting information Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Getting information Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Getting information Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Getting information Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Getting information Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Getting information Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Getting information Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Getting information Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Getting information Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Getting information Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Getting information

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Getting information Empty
PostSubject: Getting information   Getting information EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 7:32 pm

Azazael walked the white sands power at full, raging, creating a storm of sand around him. He wasn't doing it for fun, he was sending a message. A message that said he wanted to talk. He had no idea of Rui would come, but he was sure the arrancar would notice soon enough. He wondered if Rui was away that the vizard he seemed fond of worked for Azazael now. She'd mentioned the arrancar a few times. How close were they, Azazael wondered.

Could he use her against the arrancar? probably not, from what he remembered. But he had something to offer the boy anyway. He would leave threats and petty fighting till later if need be. Azazael once again blasted his power outwards, throwing up more sand. He waited. It wouldn't be long. or he wouldn't show up. Either one.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Getting information   Getting information EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 7:54 pm

It was hard not to notice. Rui had been watching for about fifteen minutes now, perfectly hidden, wearing his white and black version of his typical outfit. Sword on his back. He wondered what the hybrid wanted. It was interesting how the three separate forces had merged together. Well, initially, two, then they merged with Arngrim. He didn't know what to make of him yet, hence his hesitance. The small arrancar also wandered why he joined the leader of the humans and the Captain-Commander in their meeting.

The blond walked towards him. In the sands, now that he was actively going towards him, he should be easily seen. Hopefully, the man, Azazael, would calm his power down a bit. "Interesting times and happenings. Forgive me for not approaching you sooner, but I wanted to get a bit more information about you before we met. But it seems you had...other ideas. Care to enlighten me?" As cautious as he was, the man overpowered Rui. The boy would fight if necessary, but he doubted that's why the new king was here. He wanted something. He just hoped that he would get something interesting in return.

Rui wondered if the man still had memories of the three beings...particularly Sen and Arngrim. Since those were the two he's had dealings with.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Getting information   Getting information EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 9:31 pm

Azazael spotted Rui and his power calmed instantly. No point in wasting a mess and if he wanted to give a show he would. Rui approached and spoke, and Azazael grinned. "I can guess why you were hesitant. Your worried. You had an agreement with Arngrim, but I'm not him. I'm far more dangerous, you must know what happened to anyone loyal to the old king when i took power." He said. "Don't worry though your far more valuable to me alive, and far more interesting than most others in this plane of existence, so I have no intention of killing you or anything like that." Azazael explained. No he needed Rui, sure Azazael had ways of getting intel, but they were not capable of sensing across dimensions.

And he didn't want to give Rui a reason to join the humans against Azazael. "You and Arngrim shared a, ah, friendship I suppose you could call it. I would like to continue that. But I also need a favor. There is a man in the human world named Alexai. He is a disease in my path that I want gone, and I need help finding him. The humans are looking too, and we're planning to take him out together. Think you could have a look for him for me, trust me you can't miss his power, its twice what the human leader's is." Azazael said. "As for what I have in return, an offer of permenant safety. I, or anyone in my organisation who cares for they're life, will never attampt to bring harm to you so long as you do not attack us first. And also I will give you a favor in return, just name your price."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Getting information   Getting information EmptyTue Nov 10, 2015 10:16 pm

Rui rose an eyebrow. Perhaps...still seemed a bit of a stretch to him. But the offer couldn't be ignored. Permanent safety and a favor from the King of the Espada? "Indeed I do. That is interesting...both the offer and the man. If I do agree, do realize if he can hide that much power, I still won't detect him, though sooner or later he'll have to peak out from under whatever rock he crawled out of...even I have to do that occasionally. Also, the Bermuda Triangle is a consistent dead spot for me. So if he's hiding his power or I can't find him, that will be a likely place to search.

The only thing holding me back, because that offer is a very tempting one, is how much can I trust you to hold on to your words. Arngrim has time and again proven to be honorable in that sense. But you are a different man, even if he's a piece that makes up a part of you. What guarantee do I get that you will hold onto your word?"
That was always the question. Can this new king create a satisfactory answer for that question? Rui awaited an answer. Either way, the man had his attention and interest now.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Getting information   Getting information EmptyThu Nov 12, 2015 11:34 pm

"You'll find him or Kai will, either way he's got to show up sometime and when he does i'll be there to greet him. There is no time limit, though I'm sure he's up to something that's probably not good for the world of the living. Not that I care if he is, but I like to spoil things so if he's going to try take over earth or blow it up or what ever other evil plans he has, I want to be there to get in the way. Also I want him dead. I don't like his face. But that's besides the point." Azazael said. He smiled though.

"Good, I'm glad you can see that much. You understand I'm not just a Hybrid. No soon I think I'll be fully my own being. The momories of the others are starting to fade and muddle up into each other, and soon only I will be left I imagine." He said. Of course that didn't exactly help reassure Rui that he wouldn't betray him. Azazael shrugged.

"I'm not your enemy, and I have no wish to be. Besides having uses, who else is there that could equal me in age and intelligence left alive in this dump? I could use friends, even if you'll never fight for me or, I'm guessing, help me do anything overly evil for your own peace." He wasn't lying either. It wasn't all true, he didn't need Friends for one, but he did respect the arrancar and he didn't want to ever have a reason to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Getting information   Getting information EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 1:10 am

Flattery after a monologue of him wanting to spoil whatever plans he has. And confirming that he is, in fact, a separate man. He understood simply because something new always comes out of creation. Rui was proof of this, as was countless others. But so far, he had no reason to doubt him so far. "To be fair, no one, not even Arngrim, offered a favor before. I have a certain...reputation with the Coalition...I'd rather not mess that up. But for a price, it is possible to get me to help in other aspects, but only after I call on the deal of the previous.

I've no reason to doubt you so far. But keep in mind I'll be keeping an eye on you. I reserve the right to call on that favor at any time. Also, until I find this man, to save some travel time, I'd like to be at Los Noches."
It was risky. But the favor, if he's serious about what he said, was well worth it. Plus, with his pesquisa, no matter where he was, he could search across dimensions. That was part of the reason why Sen didn't try eat him or take him as a pet. The little arrancar closed the distance some and held out his hand to shake. To seal the deal.

If he could identify Kai's information gatherers and track them, that would help as well. He just hoped this new king won't bite him in the ass later.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Getting information   Getting information EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 3:13 pm

Azazael nodded. "Thats prefectly fine. I have no machinations in work against the coalition. As long as they stay out of my way, and I know they have their hands full. The sinners are an interesting prospect, I might try to expand my holdings there though it means finding sinners willing to join me to exert my control, since I would eventually die from exposure, and I'd rather not be tied to hell more than i can help it. Still..." He trailed off to think about it further before continuing.

"The only term to my favor is this. If it interferes with my plans, i hold the right to refuse it. I cant having you pulling it on me to stop me attacking say, the shinigami for example. Otherwise its up to you." Arngrim never offered favors because he was to proud and stiff. Why give favors when you could give commands, except that wouldn't work with Rui.

"Your welcome in the walls of los noches. Just be aware I took counter messures to stop the shinigami opening portals into Los noches, and it stops Gargantua too. I'm hoping it limits the humans, but I'd probably be wrong. I'll work on it sometime. But for now, when ever you come visit, go to the front gate. The gate guardians know you and will let you in." Azazael said, then he turned to walk away with a wave. He stopped a few feet away though. "Oh I just remembered. There is a vizard who might like to see you in los noches. You should pay her a visit as soon as you can in the 4th tower."

(ooc I had the idea before orgoth.)
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Getting information   Getting information EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 4:20 pm

Rui nodded, though dropped his hand. "Reasonable. Pleasure doing business with you. I'll stop by in a day or two. I'll still be looking between then and now." He rose an eyebrow about the vizard. Must be Ariel. She was the only one that really questioned anything and even asked him about what he thought. As for the other thing...limiting Gargantua should be easy enough. Though with the human's ability to travel here, something unknown to them until recent, before Arngrim became Azazael, he didn't know how successful that would be. Maybe some, since at the base level, there has to be some type of similarity between everyone's dimensional travel method.

But he was no scientist. He was an observer yes, but he didn't know the inner workings of such things. This man clearly had greater ambitions than the previous king. Maybe he should mention that you could stay in Hell for a limited amount of time before being bound to it. But like it matters. Rui turned and left to head back to his hideout and gather some things. This ought to be interesting...

~Thread End?~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting information   Getting information Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting information
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Hueco Mundo :: White Desert-
Jump to: