Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Merodī, Arekkusu (Yukio) I_vote_lcapMerodī, Arekkusu (Yukio) I_voting_barMerodī, Arekkusu (Yukio) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Merodī, Arekkusu (Yukio) I_vote_lcapMerodī, Arekkusu (Yukio) I_voting_barMerodī, Arekkusu (Yukio) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Merodī, Arekkusu (Yukio) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Merodī, Arekkusu (Yukio) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Merodī, Arekkusu (Yukio) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Merodī, Arekkusu (Yukio) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Merodī, Arekkusu (Yukio) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Merodī, Arekkusu (Yukio) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Merodī, Arekkusu (Yukio) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Merodī, Arekkusu (Yukio) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Merodī, Arekkusu (Yukio) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Merodī, Arekkusu (Yukio) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Merodī, Arekkusu (Yukio) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Merodī, Arekkusu (Yukio)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yukio
Yukio

Merodī, Arekkusu (Yukio) Empty
PostSubject: Merodī, Arekkusu (Yukio)   Merodī, Arekkusu (Yukio) EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 9:20 am

Basic Information

Name:Merodī, Arekkusu (Yukio)
True Age: 941
Sex: Male
Personality: Yukio is a simple with simple needs. A couple of rounds of sake and a party of women isn't too much ask for right? “You only live once so I'm gonna live every moment like it's my last.”(Merodī, Arekkusu (Yukio)) Despite his rank the shinigami is a firm believer of equality. Captains, lieutenants, seated officers, unseated officers all meaningless titles. It is by the spiritual pressure in which bonds all people and spirits alike as one. This mindless allows the captain to have a down to earth personality, ultimately leading to the friendship of many even those us unlikely circumstances.(different spiritual races) This easygoing persona is just the positive side of his package-like traits. Though Yukio is envied upon by many shinigami he also has quite the negative reputation around all the Soul Society. Shamefully, Yukio is a proud “Out of the closet” pervert, chasing skirts all throughout the Seireitei and Rukongai in his free time.  

Likes: “Likes?  Hmm lets see, I like woman, humoring puns, shogi, winning, fresh recruits,.....panties…...woman……did I mention that I like women?” He says cluelessly, twirling the little fuzz under his chin playfully.
Fears: “Fears? What kind of death god would I be if I had fears?” He spoke brusquely, swiftly folding his arms and turning his head from his interviewer as if a toddler throwing a tantrum, hoping the subject would be dropped. He opens one eye to peep at the shocked shinigami who did not appear as if he were leaving anytime soon. “Fine, fine, I’ll spill the beans…” He surrendered. “You got to swear not to tell anyone and I mean ANYONE!” He further extended the unnecessary drama. “I'm afraid of what every real man is afraid of deep, deep, deep inside…” He glanced at his urked interviewer, noticing key traits. He was probably man enough. “You know what I’m talking about don't you, aye mate?” He spoke in a weary tone. The shinigami shrugged casually, completing unaware of what this man was talking about. “YOU FOO! How could you not get it!?” Yukio whispered hoarsely. “UGLY WOMAN, SCARY  WOMEN, TAKEN WOMEN, ALL DEMONS IN DISGUISE!” **
The rest of that afternoon, Yukio educated the shinigami who had came to interview him on the fears of a true man.

Character Appearance

Height: 6’0ft (183.21 cm)
Weight: 183lbs
Physical Traits: Merodī, Arekkusu (Yukio) Unabara_ritoru__captain_of_the_7th_by_nexusyuber-d8my4g5
Clothing: Yukio wears a standard, sleeveless Shihakushō with a mini jacket-like trimmed, sleeveless Haori that proudly represents the kidou corps (squad 5)
Accessories: All around the he is garbed in standard shinigami attire aside his bandages that shroud both his hands. These are necessary to help hide his reiatsu, which stands out in the soul society considering he has an inhumane amount of it.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Ironically this Hadou dominating machine doesn't like to resort to violence at all. He’d rather use his charm and sense of humor to make enemies drop their guards. Thanks to this mindset, Yukio hasn't drawn his Zanpakuto in two thousand years, shamefully forgetting the name of his own Zanpakuto.(His little secret) With the exception of Kaido style kido, Yukio represents squad 5 with a barrage of kidou spells to dominate the battlefield when necessary. Other than that, he usually toys with his prey, Demonstrating his mastery of Hohō along with his mastery of “loving to hear myself talk.”
Strengths: Kido (All mastered with the exception of kaido, leaving the healing magic to the 4th division. His kaido, however, is average)
Weaknesses: Zanjutsu (Bakudō spells can only do so much to defend against monstrous melee attacks, especially in their release forms)

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance:
Withdrawn:
Merodī, Arekkusu (Yukio) %D9%84%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%B9_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D9%81_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%8A_%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%84_%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%B7%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%87_%D9%88%D9%81%D8%AE%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%87_%D9%88%D8%AA%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B2-i139364147502860084
Spirit’s Name: Unknown (Yukio addresses him as “Hey you!” when they use to talk. Now there's no communication at all)
Spirit’s Appearance:
Spoiler:
Spirit’s Personality: Yukio wouldn't know, they no longer communicate through one another. Back when when they use to all they ever did was stare at each other until their bonding trans ended.
Inner World: Yukio wouldn't know that either, one can only assume that that shadow lives somewhere in the shadows.
Kidou: Head of Kidoushuu: The head or captain of kidoushuu can cast all canon kidou including the forbidden kidou.

Shikai

Call Out Command:Unnecessary in his case
Appearance:Unknown
Abilities:Unknown
Boosts:Unknown

Spoiler:

[/i]
Bankai

[i]

[i]New Name:
Unknown
Appearance:Unknown
Boosts: Unknown

Spoiler:

Toukai

[i]
[i]Name:
Unknown
New Appearance:Unknown
Boosts:Unknown

Spoiler:

Back Drop

Background: Born a soul never to breath the fresh, moist, air of the living, Yukio was born a spirit within the Rukongai districts. Within his early life he clearly represented the true means of a stray, born however wasn’t raised. Mischief was the only way a peasant such as himself could even afford something as red bean soup however he didn’t care, his optimism kept him going.

As time progressed the young child began to to develop a negative reputation around the Rukongai district. He adopted the alias the “Freelance Kid” and continued a series of minor crimes all around the battered district to keep him and his boys fed. At the premature age Yukio was certain that the Court Guards Squads were to blame for their misery. The notorious “Freelance Kid” was getting a little bit too over his head when he along with his posse of abandoned and/or lost delinquents attempted to rush into the seireitei and defeat the captain commander themselves. The following day the gang of wanna-be thugs made their way to one of the Gate Guardians locations to force their way in. They weren't really aware of what they were up against until they saw the massive size shinigami who stood no lower than about five feet or so below the enormous gate. Yukio was clearly out of his league however he didn't care, his optimism kept him going.

An imaginary long, drawn out, honorable battle had been shattered by reality within a matter of moments. The young boy had almost literally been squashed by the competition. With just the sway of his hand the Gate Guardian set the Freelance Kid’s reputation on fire with broad force. Yukio, fidgeting like an upside down turtle under the grasp of the Gate Guardian, hammered the beast size man with his puny hands, not realizing his efforts were futile. Yukio turned for the support of his aids but they had all cowered away. The Gate Guard laughed on at the child, insulting his strength and then the loyalty of his men. He continued to laugh on as he belittled the child's hopes and dreams until he realized he was laughing alone. He peered down in confused irritation at Yukio who was laughing too. Despite his odds of facing the profession killer and the betrayal of his boys his optimism kept him going.

Having made up his mind that this child was just some retarded fool the Gate Guardian proceeded to crushing the boy. As he squeezed lightly, the snapping of the child's bones could be heard miles away. The shinigami thought he'd rather be enjoying himself however the brat was still smiling through the outbursts of his shrieking screams. Frustrated, the shinigami, decided to just end him without making the child suffer, enforcing his grip with all the pressure his biceps would allow however Yukio just wouldn't die.

Soon enough a shinigami of higher status would come along in a white coat, casually making his presence known. He’d ordered the Gate Guardian to release Yukio and without hesitation the hunormous soldier did as he was told. The upper classed shinigami smirked at the site as if disappointed and turned around in which he came. The almost paralyzed Yukio managed to look up and catch the number on the back of the white cloak of the shinigami, 5. Miskenning the white cloak for the head captain’s very own, Yukio found the strength to get up and lunge at the unaware enemy, ready to protect himself from any melee damage from the captain’s katana only to be knocked away by nothing. Yukio stared in beedy eyes, confused as to what had just happen. He felt himself slipping off into an unbearable doze-like state. He managed to Hear the word “Bakudou” before he fell unconscious. Though he was completely out of it someway, somehow he was able to feel the captain approach his body, peering down into the boys grinning face.

After that, he awoke in the Seireitei and a new life awaited. He was transferred into the Shin'ō Academy by the order of the anonymous captain of squad 5 themselves. He was transferred around the same time as another young man by the name of Katsu Matsumoto who took a serious interest in the 5th division. There, Yukio spent 4 four years mastering all the basic skills in which shinigami are to be taught while in the process learning about kidou, the art in which defeated him years back. He took interest in the art and pursued mastering its usage. He’d purposely had his graduation postponed while he mastered more complex forms of kido as his peers went on to their divisions. As for Katsu, he ironically became the Captain of Squad 5 like he had dreamed. Naturally, Yukio would forget all his hate for the Captain Commander and ironically end up defending the Gotei 13 with his own hands. With a smile, Yukio had supported his friend but now, fresh out of the Shin'ō Academy Yukio, now fully skilled in his art wishes to pursue a name for himself.

Side Notes: The alias, “Yukio” is a name in which has no significant meaning to the shinigami. It's not apart of his real name, nor has anyone ever gave him the name, He can't quite recall where it derives from.[/i][/i][/i][/i]
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Merodī, Arekkusu (Yukio)   Merodī, Arekkusu (Yukio) EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 2:31 pm

This needs a lot of work. Strengths and weaknesses are a bit to short, try looking at some of the active apps for good examples. theres also an example app floating around.

Your powers are all against the rules. sorry. i have to deny them. There's no energy or life drain allowed, and your shikai breaks that rule. Same with your bankai power. Toukai is completely out as well. There is no instant kills, or abilities that can kill instantly allowed. I suggest looking around at apps that have been approved, and seeing the kinds of abilities that are allowed. And read the Ability and combat rules if you haven't. If you need help, pm myself or another member of staff.
Back to top Go down
Yukio
Yukio

PostSubject: Re: Merodī, Arekkusu (Yukio)   Merodī, Arekkusu (Yukio) EmptySat Dec 26, 2015 6:20 pm

Awe sorry >.< I'll have it fixed Asap.

Jun edit: I don't think the example app. has the General Fighting Style section, it is an old one, but for everything else, we don't expect you to be able to do that but we do want to get you up to at min a 2-5 tier. We'll help you get to that point.

Anyways, we'll let it go this time, but for future reference, on apps. only post when you get done with corrections, but don't worry about the double post this time.

If you wanna still stick with an absorbtion theme, you can absorb spiritual attacks and do whatever with it at a cost, usually a 1 post cd depending on strength of the attack absorbed and such, but cannot absorb directly from the person. But yes, recheck the rules, I only saw your shikai and it was highly illegal. Only last resorts that are event only/player permission only and at the highest level of power will an insta-kill might be allowed, but still highly unlikely. Events do not happen often.

As zenke said, feel free to pm for questions or want an idea of what staff thinks of this or that ability. We have a creation help section for that, too. If you pm me, don't count on a response right away, I'm on vaca so for the moment ask Zenke/Orgoth.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Merodī, Arekkusu (Yukio)   Merodī, Arekkusu (Yukio) EmptySun Dec 27, 2015 6:02 pm

4 things. Since I am nosy.

1.) With no communication to his Zanpaktou you are either inferring he mastered his bankai without it's help (which is currently unheard as far as I know in canon lore (though exceptions always occur in OC's so there is that)) or you mastered it before they stopped talking and he simply forces it's use (Which is heard of technically) however Toukai is the full synchronization with your zanpaktou spirit to the highest level. Without communication Toukai would be beyond your capabilities. No matter how powerful you become. To with this information what you will.

2.) There are 3 ways to become a captain in Canon (And we do technically follow Bleach Canon to some degree so I'll mention it though it is still up to Zenke Jun and Orgoth.)

1. To take the captain proficiency test which requires the ability to perform the bankai. Presumably, most Soul Reapers become captains using this method. At least three existing captains, including the Commander-General, have to witness the test.
2. To have personal recommendations from at least six captains and approval from at least three of the remaining seven.
3. To defeat a captain one-on-one with at least 200 witnesses from the captain's division.

Now. Almost all of that can be Rp'd by NPC aka Staff because we're not as active as we used to be and thus don't have the numbers to properly pull this off. However no matter which way you do it you'll still have to prove yourself through some means before you can become a captain. Like I mentioned to you in that pm. As I also stated I do not believe getting other captain's approvals requires "Combat" but it is the most effective means.

3.) Until you "are" captain of the 5th division. You will not be capable of learning every kidou. 5th division members do get more kidou than normal if I recall correctly but only the captain can know them all.

4.) That ability you have. The Erase thing. While making it work against melee attacks would make it against the rules. You COULD make it a temporary ability (Say a post or two. maybe even three since he doesn't seem to have that many abilities in total anyways) with some kind of cooldown so he can't spam it. and make it work against any projectile attack/energy attack/elemental attacks.

That could pass. It isn't as if the ability idea is impossible. there just has to be a way around it. and it can't instant kill.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merodī, Arekkusu (Yukio)   Merodī, Arekkusu (Yukio) Empty

Back to top Go down

Merodī, Arekkusu (Yukio)
Page 1 of 1