Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
One Woman Army I_vote_lcapOne Woman Army I_voting_barOne Woman Army I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
One Woman Army Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
One Woman Army Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
One Woman Army Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
One Woman Army Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
One Woman Army Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
One Woman Army Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
One Woman Army Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
One Woman Army Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
One Woman Army Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

One Woman Army Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

One Woman Army Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

One Woman Army

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

One Woman Army Empty
PostSubject: One Woman Army   One Woman Army EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 1:45 pm

The blind girl standing at five and a half feet wearing an almost full suit of studded leather armor, which was currently hidden by her long black cloak, was heading in the direction of the highest concentration of spiritual energy that was within her sensory range, Las Noches, Arrancar HQ. She had once attacked this place on her own only to get "rescued" by other shinigami. But she felt no need for that to occur again. A low class menos hollow popped out of the sand behind her trying to eat her and got a punch to the face shattering it's mask and turning it to dust before it even managed to bounce off the ground.

She continued walking towards Las Noches after that, with all the weaker class hollow being too afraid to come near her for fear of death. After a couple of hours she finally reached the walls of the hollow palace and essentially began to walk through the front door. Naturally this set off the guards, a gillian and an adjuchas class of hollow, who attacked her as was their job only to be blown away by a black cero-looking beam of energy that had suctional force intense enough as to "crunch" their bodies due to the difference in power.

Still cloaked, in shikai form as for her it was always released, calm and determined, She walked through the doorway into the now "sunny" landscape that was the Arrancar Fortress. She didn't know what exactly to expect but she figured it was going to get ugly really quickly.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

One Woman Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Woman Army   One Woman Army EmptySat Jan 09, 2016 4:12 pm

(I simply can't not post in this.)

Azazael was sitting in his throne room watching two kidnapped humans dance to amuse him. He didn't understand why the hollow who had brought these people to him was thinking, but Arngrim had never liked things like this and while it brought Azazael a few chuckles, he was actually very annoyed right now. Humans were off limits, he'd told his followers. Atleast until Alexai was dead. The arrancar king raised a hand to stop them.

"Very admirable. You two have amused me. You may go now." He opened a gargantua next to them. They looked confused. "No really your free. My attendant will bring you back to earth safely. I hope you enjoyed your visit." he said. The Arrancar next to him walked towards the portal and ushered the humans towards it. The hollow who had brought them here stepped forward confused. "Are you pleased Lord Azazael? Have I earned a reward?"

Azazael stood up. "By reward, I assume you mean you want to become arrancar?" He asked. The hollow nodded. Azazael responded with a grin. "Of course, of course. Come here." He said, but as the Adjuchas aproached Azazael sensed something and held up a hand to stop him. He frowned. Why was someone walking in the front gate. Where the hell was Scorne? why was he not guarding it? Azazael was going to skin the man alive. He walked passed the Adjuchas, his blade flashing so fast the Adjuchas didn't have time to consider why his head was falling to the ground. "There is your reward. I said not to mess with the humans you useless flesh sack."

He crossed the length of Los Noches in a matter of seconds and arrived in the entrance hall. He spotted the shinigami who was walking away from a trail of bodies. "I swear I give you one job Scorne and you leave a few hollow to defend the gate." he grumbled as he walked towards the woman. She appeared to be blind, or possibly just had her eyes covered for fun. "Hey I don't know if you got the memo but we have a temporary truce with the shinigami and earth, so I suggest you turn around and leave." His face darkened as he grinned wildly. "I won't give you a second warning."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

One Woman Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Woman Army   One Woman Army EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 12:33 am

"Warning?" The girl scoffed with a matured tone that defied her young looking stature, "You must not realize where you stand in this world." She pulled her cloak off, letting it drop harmlessly to the ground, and pulled forth her massive slab of a sword that was bigger than she was, though she wielded it effortlessly and took a regular Kendo stance, "It is the job of the shinigami to cleanse Hollow and purify their souls so that the cycle may continue unbroken as it should be."

She simply grinned as her reiatsu spiked and she released her bankai form giving no noticeable change other than her already present studded leather armor became full body protecting her further than it already did, "As for your truce. A truce with evil from those sworn to defeat evil is nothing but an act of evil itself and evil.. will not be tolerated!"

The discussion was now over because with that last proclamation she had fired what would look like a Black Cero but in actuality was a beam of pure gravity. Sucking in things around it into it's destructive path towards Azazael. The beam itself was no stronger than a regular Cero but it was much harder to dodge because it pulled things within five feet towards itself.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

One Woman Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Woman Army   One Woman Army EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 1:40 am

Azazael laughed at that proclamation. "I suppose since your blind I can't fault you for not knowing who your talking to." Azazael said. He watched her draw her sword and launched a black cero like attack. Azazael didn't bother to dodge, he simply back handed the attack into the wall. It singed his hand a little but it healed pretty quickly. "You foolish girl, I am the most powerful being in this realm, and you just started something you can't win. If your lucky, you'll leave with most of your limbs. If i don't just kill you for the fun of it." His voice darkened as his power flared higher and higher.

Azazael slashed his hand through the air and launched forward a series of black snake like bala that shot at the girl. They squirmed through the air, dodging and diving as they tracked down their target. They would explode a post later with the force of bala after biting onto the opponent. They were just a distraction though, because as soon as he fired them he moved behind her and attacked from behind with a series of slashes. He was fast and strong, meaning his physical attacks were not a joke.

Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

One Woman Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Woman Army   One Woman Army EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 2:18 am

Her cero was diverted something she didn't need eyes to be able to tell, this just made her grin wider, strongest in the realm? She knew this of course. She may not know his name but his spiritual energy was the highest within her detection range, which is quite an impressive range, and that wasn't going to scare her off by itself because she too boasted an impressive spiritual power despite her rank among the shinigami.

As she sensed the energy signals coming towards her from his attack she noticed his presence moved behind her super quickly, Sonido perhaps? But it didn't matter. She spun and released several Reisu balls to counter and attack his black snakes as well as himself while deflecting the rest and attempting to smack his sword with hers.

Heavy slab met slender Katana in an almost stalemate fashion when he began pushing her backwards at a decent clip. So he was physically powerful as well as spiritually. This posed a nuisance to Forsaken but did not diminish the grin she still wore on her face. At the last second of the forced parry she blasted him point blank with another gravity beam from the tip of her Zanpaktou while at the same time she released into Toukai deeming this as the best chance she would have to power up before the fight got too heated for her to have a second.

As soon as she did so black armor began rapidly snapping itself around her body like clockwork within a split second she was entirely encased and where she was standing now had foot dents in the floor from her simply standing there. This gave away, or would if Azazael paid any attention, the fact she was now extremely heavy.

Which didn't do anything at all to her speed as she hurled herself at him like a truck and while not the fastest person she was strong spiritually and physically like he seemed to be so she did what she did best and swung her slab of a weapon at him from the left only for her to fire a third gravity beam from her new helmet directly at him. For such a big weapon she sure did manage to swing it pretty quick. Though she didn't realize it wouldn't be nearly enough to catch Azazael.

Not yet anyways.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

One Woman Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Woman Army   One Woman Army EmptySun Jan 10, 2016 7:39 pm

Azazael gauged her strength as they traded blows. It was impressive, for an inferior foe. She was tricky, and at the last second she fired a second one of her gravity beams at him point blank. Azazael blocked it with the palm of his hand, letting her gain some distance to transform again. Her full power was certainly impressive. The black armor was a nice touch, and he ccould visibly see the ground crack beneath her as she moved. Interesting.

The woman came at him again and slashed her mighty slab. Azazael moved faster, stepping first onto  the blade, then onto her head before dropping down behind her as the gravity blast launched in the opposite direction. He was ready to block the slab sword if she decided to try catch him of guard. He walked a few paces away nonchalantly,  He clicked his fingers, creating a trio of energy balls around her. They Shot at her all at the same time, and were roughly the power of half a cero each. "You need to pick it up if you want me to fight back properly." He said.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

One Woman Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Woman Army   One Woman Army EmptyMon Jan 11, 2016 11:48 pm

"For I am of the enraged.." Forsaken muttered under her breath as she missed him and knew where he was because of her detection range, turning just as three balls of energy formed and collided with her causing a minor explosion due to the total power of the balls. There seemed to almost be a real life version of a dramatic pause as the smoke from his attack hitting cleared slowly only for her voice to echo out of it right before it cleared, "For I am eternal suffering.."

She did an almost inhuman demonic sounding roar before she created a super concentrated ball of gravity around Azazael that is 10 feet in height and width, and though it did not form instantly, it did complete quickly. Once it finished it would have dealt a cero's worth of damage of gravitational blunt force trauma to his body if he had been caught in it.

This was both an attack and a trick because she had tilted the sphere so that the opening was to his right leaving that as his only escape option had he taken it, where a giant ball of gravity was now pulling in everything within twenty feet towards it before exploding for fifteen feet for a cero's worth of damage, which she would set off with a reisu if he did not get within five feet of the ball from it's pulling force first.

"For I am one of the doomed" She swung her slab of a weapon at wherever he was currently positioned after her earlier attempts to attack him and should she miss she would have released an energy wave the same size as her sword from her sword destroying the environment on it's way to where Azazael had moved, or directly ontop of him if he hadn't moved in the first place.this energy wave was almost twice as powerful as a cero and would certainly hurt should it make contact.

"Justice moves my Creator, divine power, and ultimate wisdom." She continued with a flurry of sword swings at him as fast as she could manage using her increased strength and weight to gain extreme momentum with her weapon, as the weapon itself was not affected by her gravity increase. "I was created in union." She fired all three of her Gravity beam cero's at him while still in her sword flurry doing everything she could to stay right ontop of him and pressuring him with her attacks.

Suddenly she backed off. Crushing ground beneath her at the sudden movement of all of her weight in the process. It seemed she was not done however as her spiritual power maxed at it's limit shortly after. "Those that were created before me are nothing but eternal, thus, I, too, stand for eternity." She raised one hand in the air while her slab of a weapon continued to be held in a defensive kendo stance.

"For those who oppose me.. lose all hope!" Forsaken then created a large sphere of gravity above her raised hand that is 50 feet by 50 feet in size. She then placed that hand inside it quickly before hurling it at her intended targets location. The gravity output by the ball was triple that of earths normal gravity and once the ball made contact with anything, even another attack, it would collapse on itself and explode for one hundred feet with power equal to a gran rey cero.

Forsaken stood there in a defense stance waiting for her detection range to clear of the spiritual energy that had decimated the immediate area, making her almost completely blind for a split second, "Did that kick it up a few notches for you then abomination..?" She mockingly said in a normal tone while straining all of her other senses to make sure she wasn't caught off guard.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

One Woman Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Woman Army   One Woman Army EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 10:16 pm

Azazael could be seen Yawning as the gravity well closed around him. He knew he was taking damage, but it was so superficial to him it wasn't even worth rushing away from. He jumped out of the opening right into a different attack that was sucking everything in. Ruining his floor tiles. It tugged at him and he was light enough that it pulled him slowly towards it, but before he got close enough for it to explode the woman fired something and he moved away, a blur racing from an explosion.

He sonido'd right after an appeared behind her again, letting her hear him coming up behind her. She spun and slammed her blade down, firing a powerful beam of energy. He deflected it with a backhand and it seared half his arm off. With a curse he defended himself as she came at him with that big sword. He hated to admit it, but with each swing she was pushing him back a little more as he blocked with his own sword. She Tried to fire her energy blasts at him but he blocked them with barriers of energy of his own, forcing them to explode in both their faces instead.

Besides the seared arm which was rapidly healing back from charred bone, the damage was still superficial. But it was starting to irk him. Part of him knew he was outmatched in his base form, which was simply logical, but his overwhelming pride was forcing him to fight this upstart intruder without using more power than he needed. She backed off and fired something big at him.

The energy attack smashed down on his position but right before it did his power surged. His arm was restored along with all the damage he'd taken, and he blocked the attack with both arms as it exploded. As the dust cleared, Azazael could be seen, well maybe not, standing in a small crater. His hair was now much longer and he had a set of demonic horns. His arms surged with power, power he had absorbed from the blast that had been fired at him. It had hurt him more than it should, because he chose to do so. But despite taking the most powerful of her attacks after he tranformed, he still didn't look all that beat up than before.

Azazael raised one hand and fired his combustion beam back at her. It shot out for 50ft and then the length of the beam exploded outwards with a 30ft radius. It normally did a gran rey worth of damage but Azazael added the energy he'd absorbed from that massive gravity attack, which doubled it to two gran rey. "If that's all you've got you should run home, because I'm done playing games." He responded. He moved, and aimed a devastating punch for the centre of her chest. Before she had time to bring that big blade down he was kicking her from behind, and then from the side at her head. He unleashed a barrage of furious punches and kicks that held a fierce savagery.

Then as he flipped out of his barrage he landed a few feet away and charged his arms with energy. he dashed in and slashed at her chest with cero enhanced claws of energy that extended 5ft from him as he attempted to lacerate her armor open. He jumped back to examine his foe and give her a chance to run. Because if she wasn't gone after this, he really was going to kill her.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

One Woman Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Woman Army   One Woman Army EmptyMon Jan 18, 2016 5:15 am

He was fast but she was keeping track of him, remembering his movements and keeping it in her memory for later, but for right this second it wasn't enough to simply know where he was because she couldn't get her body to move fast enough for it to matter. So she stood there blocking what she could and otherwise taking a major ass beating while being blasted with a massive energy attack and then further attacked by weird claw-like energy moves he used to try and "finish" her off. She supposed anyways.

As for how much damage she had fully taken.. her armor absorbed most of the impact and what damage had been done to the armor itself was self-repairing rather quickly.. as well as the blunt force trauma her body took despite the armor keeping her from being killed from his attacks. She wasn't so much oblivious to the fact she was outclassed as much as she knew just how much it would take to actually kill her. She hurt everywhere but he body twitched while it was still standing and she gripped her zanpaktou tight before re-taking a kendo stance.

She charged what remained of her massive spiritual power into her zanpaktou and moved to strike him with an overhead chop, should be attempt to block her, even in his Resurreccion, he would find himself severely damaged as the energy released in an explosive manner from her zanpaktou all at once. If he dodged instead she would have quickly exploded the energy directly from the zanpaktou so that he would get hit by it to some extent anyways, though using this method meant she would also get hit by the blast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tara heard the sounds of battle coming from the next room and had come prepared in her resurreccion form because she felt, what she thought was her God King (As she hadn't yet been formerly introduced to Azazael.) fighting a shinigami of significant if outclassed strength. Arriving just in time to catch Forsaken's last ditch attack swing with her own Zanpaktou Rapier as well as four other highly diversed long swords that seemed to appear out of nowhere.

Of course this meant that Tara took the full brunt of the final attack's spiritual energy release but given her extremely high endurance she mostly just grunted in pain and parried the shinigami backwards.

"My Lord." She started off as she eye'd behind her but did not turn to face him yet, "I am sorry I am late. I have returned from my last assigned duty to the world of the living." She looked back at the shinigami and frowned before pointing her rapier at Forsaken, "Whether you follow the truce or not is not of our concern. Your death would be swift if not for the fact we honor our agreements even if it is with the enemy."

~~~~~~~~

Forsaken, at this point, was tapped and did not have the strength to continue the fight. This turn of events was unexpected though she had detected Tara entering the area. The time she had detected her and the time it took for her to arrive was very short.. which was impressive to Forsaken. They weren't exactly just around the corner after all..

"I will remember everything and return when I have gathered more strength. This is not over and I will not stop. This truce was taken without my knowledge nor would I have given it my support even if it had crossed my ears first." she put her zanpaktou on her back but remained in Toukai form as a means of ensuring she was able to safely leave and began to do just that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Forsaken had finally left, Tara turned and kneeled to her God King even though she didn't recognize his new look and could not sense spiritual energy thus had no way of knowing where, if anywhere, her previous Lord Arngrim had gone. " I apologize but the mission I was sent on was ultimately a failure. I was unable to locate the being responsible for the large power that totally obliterated a large city in the world of the living, though I did find that very very few humans could have pulled such a feat off and even very few other beings."

She did not lift her head unless told and continued to stay kneeling in case he said anything to her. If he didn't yet she would finish by saying, "I am Tara Tertrezo since we have not officially met yet my liege, Espada Primera. The Weapon of Destruction for the Hollow King and only the King."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

One Woman Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Woman Army   One Woman Army EmptyTue Jan 26, 2016 10:48 pm

Azazael didn't even flinch at the massive attack forsaken fired. He prepared to take it, but it was blocked by a new arrival. He lowered his guard as the dust from the blast cleared and Tara stood between him and the woman. He remembered something similar once upon a time, when he'd saved her in the same manner against Kai. It was completely unnecessary in this case, but he wasn't about to make a fuss. He needed Tara on his side.

"If you come back, you will die. I hope your good and ready to meet your maker when you step foot back in my halls." Azazael said. He opened a Gargantua behind her to let her leave. Once she was gone Tara turned to him. Azazael listened to her as he dropped out of ress and closed the distance. She had bowed to him, but he gently grabbed her shoulder and pulled her to her feet. He looked her in the eyes and smiled. "I know who you are Tara. Your my daughter. I haven't forgotten that, despite the... Differences in appearance."

He took in the information about how she failed the mission. He wasn't too annoyed about it, really. He'd already figured it out. It was inconsequential, something Arngrim had worried about. However Azazael cared little for his fortress. If it was destroyed, it made no difference. It wouldn't stop him attacking who ever he damn well please. hollow didn't have or need a home before Aizen, and they still didn't. "We have allot to discuss, Primers Espada. Come with me."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

One Woman Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Woman Army   One Woman Army EmptyMon Feb 01, 2016 9:53 pm

He didn't seem all that surprised by her report. While it was true she didn't find out who did it she did make major discoveries about how human stuff worked. Since she had been forced into an airplane ride and many other things she wasn't used to doing that helped her understand her opponents daily lives a bit more. She wasn't quite sure how that would actually help her in the long run but...eh..

Then he gently rose her and her eyes twinkled with delight as he referred to her as his daughter. So her old God King was just in a new better form? That worked for her. As long as he was happy with the outcome it wasn't her place to question him.

She then proceeded to jump at his beckoning to follow him and did so. "I only know vaguely whats been going on through the Privaron Espada that I reported to on a regular basis. Do we really have a truce with the shinigami or is that some kind of deception on our part until we find a suitable way to attack them?"

(OOC - I am retarded and forgot she couldn't sense energy so her entry post sounds a lil messed up. damn you hindsight xD)
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

One Woman Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Woman Army   One Woman Army EmptyTue Feb 02, 2016 2:10 am

A lightning blast shot past the duo, destroying whatever was in front of it. When they got to the room, there was a very...livid blond haired, short wittle arrancar and some hollows disappearing and arrancar and more hollows being injured. Cracks were all over the floor and the little thing had a red aura around him and his eyes glowed red and slitted. "Anyone else wants to question my competency?" No one answer. "Didn't think so. Investigate these areas now. Use stealth. Any more mistakes and they'll be your last." A red globe was created, an exact replica of Earth, with certain markings at certain places. When the creatures left to do as ordered, Rui sheathed his sword, relaxed a little, and gave out a very frustrated sigh.

"So glad that shinigami is away, now I can concentrate. This man you want dead is annoying as all hell...it seems he can create dead spots in sensory devices, or in my case my Pesquisa. It's...very frustrating...we've found clones of varying power, but nothing that matches your description..." The little arrancar rubbed his eyes. He'd been awake for two and a half weeks straight now. "The Coalition is having similar problems. But we'll find him...sooner or later, we will find him..." He'd never had this much difficulty finding someone...NEVER! This was unheard of...and it was winding him up. His warped arrancar energy leaked constantly now...and has been for the entirety of those two and a half weeks he'd been up straight.

Rui had been at this for longer, but never been up this long straight trying to do as he was hired to do for the Espada King. His temper was running high...it was virtually impossible to do that without referring to his hated nickname.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

One Woman Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Woman Army   One Woman Army EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 10:47 pm

Azazael walked into the throne room and spotted Rui who was very angry and killed a few goons out of anger, adding bodies to Azazael's own pile. "You look stressed Rui. Maybe you should take a break and renew your search tomorrow?" Azazael said as he crossed the throne room and sat on his throne. "Well as you can see Tara, I look a little different. This is because Arngrim is gone. A very convoluted story, but in essence, I am still him, but also not him. I'm sure that isn't a problem. Arngrim was soft. Oh once upon a time he was a fine king and never stopped being an excellent leader, but he was too attached to a certain shinigami. I however, am not." Azazael explained the full extent of what happened while she was away.

"The truce you heard about is temporary, until the mage Alexai is taken care of. In the meantime I have a new task for you. I want you to find out everything you can about the robotic menace that's attacking the humans. Their leaders, where they're coming from, and what they want. And then try to secure a meeting with them. Maybe we can come to some sort of agreement..." He looked at Rui. "I would like to deal with Alexai before then. But seriously, go take a nap."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

One Woman Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Woman Army   One Woman Army EmptySat Feb 13, 2016 8:03 pm

"looks like he is not enjoying himself.. how odd for him." Tara mused to herself while positioning herself near but not next to the throne of her God King and listened to his new orders as well as his explaination of why he was different, "As you wish my Lord. Shall I depart immediately then? I recall hearing about the incident during my previous mission but as I was pre-occupied I didn't get many details."

She looked over to Rui before moving, assuming Azazael had dismissed her in the first place, and smiled her same old innocent smile while coming out of her resurreccion and putting on her special ring that made her feel and seem entirely human once again, "It is a shame I cannot render assistance to you. I learned quite a bit about covert tactics and searching for the hidden while on my last mission. As the king suggests however.. even you require rest. I would do so before starting again."

(OOC- ......I WANTED TO POST MOAR but I couldn't think of anything T-T)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One Woman Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Woman Army   One Woman Army Empty

Back to top Go down

One Woman Army
Page 1 of 1