Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
 Miss Gallintyne Emaline Mouwe Faiga De Ailis Val Galina The Seventh I_vote_lcap Miss Gallintyne Emaline Mouwe Faiga De Ailis Val Galina The Seventh I_voting_bar Miss Gallintyne Emaline Mouwe Faiga De Ailis Val Galina The Seventh I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
 Miss Gallintyne Emaline Mouwe Faiga De Ailis Val Galina The Seventh I_vote_lcap Miss Gallintyne Emaline Mouwe Faiga De Ailis Val Galina The Seventh I_voting_bar Miss Gallintyne Emaline Mouwe Faiga De Ailis Val Galina The Seventh I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
 Miss Gallintyne Emaline Mouwe Faiga De Ailis Val Galina The Seventh Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
 Miss Gallintyne Emaline Mouwe Faiga De Ailis Val Galina The Seventh Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
 Miss Gallintyne Emaline Mouwe Faiga De Ailis Val Galina The Seventh Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
 Miss Gallintyne Emaline Mouwe Faiga De Ailis Val Galina The Seventh Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
 Miss Gallintyne Emaline Mouwe Faiga De Ailis Val Galina The Seventh Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
 Miss Gallintyne Emaline Mouwe Faiga De Ailis Val Galina The Seventh Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
 Miss Gallintyne Emaline Mouwe Faiga De Ailis Val Galina The Seventh Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
 Miss Gallintyne Emaline Mouwe Faiga De Ailis Val Galina The Seventh Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
 Miss Gallintyne Emaline Mouwe Faiga De Ailis Val Galina The Seventh Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Miss Gallintyne Emaline Mouwe Faiga De Ailis Val Galina The Seventh Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Miss Gallintyne Emaline Mouwe Faiga De Ailis Val Galina The Seventh Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Miss Gallintyne Emaline Mouwe Faiga De Ailis Val Galina The Seventh

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Miss Gallintyne Emaline Mouwe Faiga De Ailis Val Galina The Seventh Empty
PostSubject: Miss Gallintyne Emaline Mouwe Faiga De Ailis Val Galina The Seventh    Miss Gallintyne Emaline Mouwe Faiga De Ailis Val Galina The Seventh EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 11:58 am

Miss Gallintyne Emaline Mouwe Faiga De Ailis Val Galina The Seventh Q8HrZLf
Color=#BFFF00
Theme Vid at top Very Happy
Alignment=N/A
Nick: Gally
Tier:TBA
Organization:TBA
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Serion Template

Basic Information

Name:
True Age:
Sex:
Origin Female
Personality:
A young innocent soul renewed through the power of science, and abduction. The victim of an unfortunate experiment causing amnesiac issues. Miss Gallintyne Emaline Mouwe Faiga De Ailis Val Galina the Seventh, or Gally is a pure clean sheet when it comes to experiences and knowledge, She knows basic linguistic skills and has an innate fighting intuition and reflex due to her life prior to the torture that befell on her.

She is a curious one with many things surprising her, adventurous as well always willing to jump into the cave first despite the danger, though sometimes having second thoughts if these tendencies were the cause for her current predicament. With these feelings she has seen a good amount of the world at face value, seen little of actual humanity though and has a very strong optimism on life, usually assuming the good out of people unlike your everyday joe.

Serions provide an unfortunately strong source of fear. It is one she can get over, but headaches are usually a side effect during hostile situations. Despite being one herself, Gally identifies as a Human regardless of her mechanics and energy core. She has decided to value her life as a human and intends to hold on to whatever bit she has left in her. Miss Gallintyne Emaline Mouwe Faiga De Ailis Val Galina The Seventh also holds her name quite dear to her heart, as it was the names of those fallen before her in the same torturous experiment, though she doesn't hold others to that same standard and usually prefers being called Gally since it is more realistic during a rush.

When in a fight, odd sensations flood her mind almost giving her a vague connection to what her life was before the Amnesiac incident, she enjoys the fight as it feels like that only line she has on her previous life. Gally has value for life and fights without an intent to kill unless that person puts her life at an extremely obvious stake. At which point the cybernetic code installed in her brain shuts off her emotion and even memory protocols causing her to go stone cold and ruthless in her fighting style.
Fears:
Dying and Decaying, Nightmarish creatures, Serions.

Character Appearance

Height:
5.5”
Weight:
648lb
Physical Traits:
 Miss Gallintyne Emaline Mouwe Faiga De Ailis Val Galina The Seventh 31f83cef326f98693ccefefe88b95c66_zpsblpfj0yg
Though mechanical, her nanites mimic human cellular structure her outer layer feels the equivalent to human skin, soft at first however it can be noticeably durable under heavier pressure. Her clothing is considered part of her body, usually opting to a tight black suit as any under clothing and regular clothing on top. The clothing can feel like many different materials, from leather to velvet, depending on her feeling.

If one looks close enough at her eyes they can see feint vein-like circuitry and almost a holofoil on her iris's. Her nanite body also replicated the human organs inside of her, most being used for completely different purposes but still imitating the size and shape, also allowing her if she wishes to enjoy a good meal if she so chooses. Only oddity is where the heart would be located, instead is her Energy core. Her body is good enough to easily trick even advanced metal detectors to pass as human, however X-Ray and anything that can sense Energy Core would have her beat.
Clothing:
General Outfit:

Accessories:

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style:
The base of Gally's fighting style comes from her neuron memory in her brain, though amnesiac her organic brain still contains memory from her prior fighting style, even if it is the equivalent to muscle memory rather than thought. Her attacks consist of very quick and short strikes, essentially hit and run. Her body reacts quicker than her mind and she uses that to jump in close range combat to provide quick attacks whilst dodging at close range. Her style is better against foes much larger than her, as she takes advantage of the blind spots created with their own bulk
Strengths:
Speed, nimble, flexibility, and strength are Gallys best traits, her style focuses most on her speed and flexibility however don't shy away from this petite body, her experimental body makes up for the short comings (will be explained in powers)

Weaknesses:
Unfortunately Gally's body isn't as durable as your average Serion, making her more susceptible to blunt trauma due to the type of metal its made of. (blunt Trama inlcudes any type of concussive force, be it your fist, or an explosion). She also is very limited in range, her max attack only going as far as 75feet

Weapons and abilities

Ability/weapon Name:
Imaginos Body
Description:
Gally body is a special experiment meant to get as close to organic using nanotechnology. It contains special nanowires that circulate through the body making the energy distribution much more efficient, however projectile attacks use a bit more energy as the body was more so built for hand to hand combat. The technology would allow Gally to change her shape and form, however due to her brain being organic, it is unable to think of herself as a new form rendering that feature extremely limited to only a few changes.

• Color Change- Gally is able to change parts of her to different colors, this can not become transparent, however she could in theory change herself into a more camouflage green and try to blend into the environment, but that is the extent.

• Clothing production- Though it is technically part of her body, gally's clothing doesn't take damage to her, she is able to at will change the type of clothing she is wearing from a jacket, to a stealth like uniform. So for example if she ducks and a bullet zips through the back of her jacket, she wont feel any pain or take damage, it is merely cosmetic, though similar to the Color Change, she is able to use it practically for stealth, whether hiding out of side, or hiding in plain site.

• Molecular imitation- Gally's Nano body mimics human cellular structure on a molecular level making her body extremely organic to the point that she can pass by any metal detection system without setting it off (unless she is using nanoblade ofcourse). This imitation is done on a subconscious level and Gally's human brain can not change it, except for her clothing and blade construction, this makes her body much less durable compared to other Serion.

• Manual Jack- Gally can create a jack for almost any computer port from her arm and wire it into said port for access. This isn't a skeleton key in the sense that jacking in allows her instant access, it is considered hacking, and she must hack through the jack before she can get any info. (if hacking is required that is)

• NanoBlade Construction- A weapon of choice she had in her prior life allows the familiarly for her to reproduce the weapons as attachments to her arm, these constructs are as strong as Zan Steel and are more defined on a molecular level, giving it a swirl of different types of metal, usually referred to as Damascus.
     Miss Gallintyne Emaline Mouwe Faiga De Ailis Val Galina The Seventh GUNNM-gally

Ability/weapon Name:
Plasmatic Magnetic Creation
Description:
Inside her Imaginos body are experimental organs that take in air Gally breathes in, at will it can super conduct the air charging it into plasma up to 15,000c or as low as -273.15c that she can jet out of her body. One organ super conducts it allowing for heat, whilst another creates a vacuum allowing to super cool the plasma making it cold. She also can create magnetic fields that allow her to, to a minor degree, Manipulate the plasma allowing for the following techniques.

• Auftrieb(Boost)- Using the conductors in her body, she can amplify temporary her movements allowing for an extreme speed movement, equal to that of shunpou

• Stachel(Sting)-Gally can quickly jet the plasma out of her finger tips in an instant to make hidden cutting attacks, the claw like streaks extend 2inches from her finger tips or knuckles. Only can be used 3 times a post. The heat is strong enough to ignore heirro and armor

• Knall (Pop)- Circulating a large amount of plasma through her arm, Gally can blast out a ball of plasma in varying strengths equal to Bala/Cero/Gran Rey/Oscuras, witch matching cooldowns (5aPost/2aPost/3PCD/4PCD) a blast wave that goes 75ft before dissipating

• Strahl(Jet)- Using electromagnetic waves to contain the plasma similar to Stachel, She can create a blade of plasma (hot or cold). The resulting air current produced also allows her to move that hard at high speeds, much faster than average. (lasts up to 2 posts with a 2post cooldown)

• Woge(wave) a short range move of varying temperature that allows her to just pulse the temperature from her hands. No visible plasma charge, however she can turn water to steam, or freeze it using this. (can be used to minor degree with no cool down, however in order to super heat or freeze things it has a 1 post cool down after use) This can be used to weaken any move thats dependent on temperature or state of matter (such as water or fire) it weakens it up to a Hadou 60 worth.

• Blockierung(Blockade)- Using a combination of electromagnetism and varying temperature of plasma, Gally can create a highly pressurized plasma shield in front of her that can block up to a Gran Rey, this shield only lasts a short instant and deflects any projectile (not necessarily back, the shield is round and depending on the angle is where it will strike back.) 3 post cool down, Attacks that are effected by temperature can be instead evaporated (or frozen) depending on the temperature of her shield.

• Pulsen (Pulse)- by gasping a deep breath, Gally can push forward to even further supercharge the plasma creating a large burst from her hand of energy, the speed of this blast is instantaneous, and does no damage to her surroundings or people due to them not being in the heat nearly long enough, however it does act as an EMP blast. This blast instantly shuts off any average to semi advanced technology (not any characters or super advanced inventions that would normally have defenses against EMP) it also can throw off any electrical or technologically homing attack, and deflect anything with a strong electrical current. (up to a bala in strength on attacks) extends in a cone 75ft long and across at its end and even creates a small amount of static electricity that can ignite flammable and explosive gasses or liquids. The effects of the magnetic static linger for the post. It takes 2 posts for her to be able to charge enough back up oxygen to shoot off another.

• Ect- ECT is only meant for non battling moments, such as creating a torch from her finger tips to open up a door, or anything menial that would fall under plasma manipulation that would have much battle use.

Ability/weapon  Name:
ProtoBrain
Description:
Gally has a serion enhanced organic brain. This brain is almost considered the only thing that is originally “Gally” however the Serions did have their way with it adding many modulations and enhancements. This brain does come with one weakness however that will be explained.

• Intense Memory- Gally ironically has extremely good Memory, though anything before the experiment is locked down so well that even her tech enhancements can't uncover, Everything that has happened afterwards is downloaded directly into her memory banks. This only includes a first person audio/visual scenes, not third person. She is able to review this information at any time and even pause/rewind/fast forward ect. These images are as detailed as if they are actually happening.

• Hyper Thought- Thanks to the cybernetic enhancements Gally is able to run a large number of processes at once. For example she is able to do something such as read a book, paint a picture, carry a conversation, and review a battle using her Intense Memory all at once. As well she also thinks much quicker then people are capable of, this doesn't mean she comes to the correct conclusion right away.

• Sensory Overload- A byproduct of Hyper Thought. Because her brain is able to record every detail she see's and hears, also capable of super speed thought and multiple tasks at once, it can be very overwhelming for an organic human brain, regardless of the circuitry add-ons. Side effects include, very lengthy rambling, temporary shut down, and most importantly, ghost lag. Ghost lag is where Gally's intent becomes to strong and fast for her body, when this happens she perceives herself as preforming the maneuver she wants, however he body doesn't move as fast causing her to possibly jump right into an attack. If an opponent focus's on her tells and such, they may also perceive her using that same maneuver almost like an illusion since she truly believes she is “dodging' or “attacking”. (loses at tier 1-5)

• Omni-linguisticts- Along with the experiments, They downloaded every linguistics deciphered and uncovered that they have access to, even if the language isn't in her data banks, she can decipher it with ease using the large library at her disposal and context clues.

• Wifi- Gally can connect to electronics via wifi, and even upload/download information or control said electronic. (such as looking at a computer monitor and display audio/visual from something she has witnessed.

• Hacking- Gally has strong hacking abilities, and can hack nearly any lower class technology just by thinking about it due to her via wifi or jack. Higher class technology requires much time (and possible permission) whilst other robots require her complete attention (and complete permission) Depending on the tech she may require a jack in.

Ability/weapon  Name:
A.I. Generation
Description:
Due to the amount of tech her body is capable of as well as processes she can run, Gally is hindered by Sensory Overload since its to much for her Organic brain to handle. To combat with this Gally is able to create and A.I. That has equal sentience to a normal human and is able to help take the load of her mind and even unlock additional abilities. These A.I. Are created as her tier advances starting at 1-5. they all have basic abilities on their own. They are able to work together however when it comes to helping Gally with abilities however she must command them in real time rather than instantaneous, though they do have minds of their own and know when certain attacks are more helpful, whether she wants to use it or not.

• Sentience- All the A.I.s have complete conscious and free thought. They have individual personalities and can be considered their own individual. Though Gally has the ability to put them in “time out” and overall has god-like control over them.
  • Senses- The A.I. All share senses with Gally. They can see what she sees, smell what she smells, feel what she feels ect. They are also able to handle visual and other kind of tech. For example; Gally can send one into a computer to find information, being in the computer the A.I. Has access to Visual and Audio functionality able to listen and view through the computer as well. Gally can also see what they see in this case.
  • Sharing- The A.I are able to share information back and forth with each other almost instantaneous, though due to Gally's organic brain it takes a bit longer to share information with her. They can also use some of her abilities such as WiFi to hack themselves into machines and share information with machine or the other way around. Example; They can hack into a projection application and project themselves into a hologram and interact with other people.
  • Bullet thought- The A.I. Have advanced hyper thought being unhindered by her organic brain, and are able to move extremely fast to process information, however they are limited to the senses that Gally has, and still must share information with her at just abit faster then real-time. Example; They go into Bullet Thought and register a Cero coming from behind using her Radar. They leave the Bullet Thought and tell her however whilst telling her time passes to much and the Cero still hits her in the back before she can react. The speed of their thought is nigh-instantaneous.

Tzu (1-5):

Socrates (1-4):

Nietzsche (1-3):

Plato (1-2):

Hobbes (1-1):

Nova mode

Nova Mode Appearance:

Ability/weapon Name:
Schwarzes Loch Herzschlag
Description:
Gally doesn't gain any abilities in the conventional sense, however her power core and all processes start moving at full steam. Her organs work overtime creating more plasma that circulate around her body allowing her to expel a large temperature change, either to 100f or -42f in a 30yard radius due to the plasma circulating her body. This gives her much larger boosts and changes her appearance. This ability lasts the duration of Nova Mode, and when over her body turns into exhaustion state.

Exhaustion state- No plasma or body modifications can be used, Gally feels extremely tired, Brain's extra functions are shut off as her brain is working at minimum capacity for her to function and stay in existence.

Ability/Weapon Name:
Klingen brechen Blutkreislauf
Description
The plasma in her system temporarily boostes her body beyond overdrive for 3 posts with a 5 post cooldown. This boost grants her x2 to speed and strength in addition to her generic boosts.

Appearance
 Miss Gallintyne Emaline Mouwe Faiga De Ailis Val Galina The Seventh Battle-angel-alita-last-order-2277313
 Miss Gallintyne Emaline Mouwe Faiga De Ailis Val Galina The Seventh KcYJZl9

Boosts: Speed x4, strength x4, durability x4

Back Drop 

Background:
The line between robotics and human is one not to be blurred, but sciences never knows when to stop, because of this Miss Gallintyne von der Rasierklinge's made an unfortunate turn. This young German woman was part of an underground organization within the country. Gallintyne was stolen away at a young age and raised by these assassins. Gally didn't like the idea of death at first, but was forced to quickly become accustom to it, and as such slowly became cold to life. After training she would be sent on a mission, after that mission she would clean up, sleep, and repeat it. This went on for a time, though soon time meant nothing to her, she was a lifeless machine, trained only to make money for her just as cold superiors. Every once in awhile, whilst strangling a poor defenseless soul, she would feel a shred of pain herself.

One day she got some free time and walked along the streets of Berlin she happened to pass by the market and decided to use her spare change and buy some treat for once. She happened upon a nice older man who was a bit to talkative. At first she was annoyed by this, and striking images of the countless older men she has slain appeared in her head. Trying to push those thoughts back she decided to humor this man, a mistake she would soon regret.

This small friendship carried on for a few months, whenever she got free time she would meet this man, and even get free bread at times, at the time she viewed it as a small rebellion against the cold emotions of her assassin predecessors. That is until they found out about this small relationship. After some time her next mission was given to her, to kill an older man who owned a bakery in Berlin.

She had to carry out the mission, if she didn't then she would be deemed corrupted and expelled from the organization, and expulsion didn't mean you were simply kicked out. The cold blooded German girl swallowed in it all and took her mission. It started like any other, she got her equipment and snuck into the mans house at night. Unfortunately the man was awake, starting the bake for the next day early preparing for her next meeting. He turned and was shocked by her, ending the shocked emotion was a warming smile, a single tear fell down Gally's cheek as she stepped forward greeting him with the sharp edge of a knife. Watching the emotions on his face go from happy to betrayal so quickly was to much for her. She left the scene uncleaned, trying to run from something that wasn't tangible with tears flooding her eyes.

Unable to see, the biggest mistake Gally made that night was crashing into a nearby automobile, the glass cutting into her face and throat, the life quickly fleeting from her as her vision went from blurry, to black. She could feel her consciousness become more and more obscured as she was unable to even form comprehensible thoughts. And just as the last beat of her heart gave out life was breathed back into her.

Her body writhed in pain as her heart pumped blood through dead veins, her eyes opened to a large flash of light before finally adjusting and focusing, still blurry vision as she awoke in a vat of liquid and odd wires protruding from her and a breathing aparatis connected to her mouth. She violently tried to free herself as fear flooded her thoughts. Two odd figures blanketed by the liquid infront of her eyes viewed her pointless attempts at freedom, she couldn't make them out to well but they were silver and definitely not human. Soon her thoughts dissipated again, her vision failing as things went black.

This went on for god knows how long, sometimes she would awake drugged on a table with these figures bloodied over head, other times she would wake up pinned to a wall before something would cause pain, she could rarely make out what it was, once it was a canon ball, once it was an arc of electricity. One time she felt her arm dismembered from a blade, and even felt it reattach.

It wasn't until one day she had the an indescribable experience. She could think, but that was it, it was as if they completely detached her from her own senses. Gally could still feel, but they were odd feelings, pain in places she didn't know exist, her own memories began fleeting fast, soon she wasn't so distraught and soon a feeling of euphoria flooded her mind as all her worries felt like they melted away.

The last time Gally woke, things were different. Though the environment hardly changed, everything seemed foreign and new to her, her vision soon unblanketed by the usual liquid as a crack in the tank drained out the liquid. The room was dark with a red light pulsing and loud sirens. The noise was odd and painful, and it wasn't something she liked as she stumbled out of the tank. Her name, what was her name. She came up empty on almost everything, why was she here, where was she, how long has she been living even. It wasn't until turning around and seeing the name 'Gallintyne' Written on the tube did she decipher that was her name.

Gally wandered through the room and stumbled upon a dead robot sprawled on the floor, the vision of the robot felt painful to her, as if her brain was trying to keep something secret and an intense fear circulated in her body causing her to flee from the scene. She quickly became lost as she stumbled upon a room called Morgue. That word, Gally recognized it easily and hesitantly opened the door. There lined up against the was was several doors, a computer in front if it. A thought entered the mind, she wanted to see what was in this computer, and it just turned on. The petite German being quickly learned that she was an experiment, entering the mainframe of the system she was able to decipher the tests on her, and learned that these tests have changed her very being, going from a human to what was called a Serion. She also learned she wasn't the first but the seventh of these experiments, and it filled her with fear, to much so to look any deeper as Gally found the way out.

Walking to the path she came across an odd circular machine, trying to use a similar tactic from the computer, she failed and tried thinking of another way to access this machine, this Portal she learned of from the mainframe. A small port was noticable enough to catch her eye as Gally walked over to it and was able to almost conjure a wire from her wrist with the example same external port. Jacking it in Gally was able to create her way home to earth, but not before making her last decision.

These experiments, though terrifying to there point Gally won't learn anything more, she had to take something with her as a reminder, a reminder as to what she lived through. The names of the previous six dead experiments. Gallintyne Emaline Mouwe Faiga De Ailis Val Galina The Seventh, her new name, for a new person, heading to an old world now anew.

See here to Follow Gally's story

Side Notes:

RP Sample:
Read my background Very Happy!!!

[/b]

Last edited by Kano on Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:10 pm; edited 28 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Miss Gallintyne Emaline Mouwe Faiga De Ailis Val Galina The Seventh    Miss Gallintyne Emaline Mouwe Faiga De Ailis Val Galina The Seventh EmptyTue Feb 09, 2016 10:07 pm

Pulsen (Pulse) - cooldown and duration of the effect? it probably seems silly, however Orgoth has a character with emp grenades and that needed a cooldown so yeah.

Blockierung(Blockade)- The standard for these kinds of shields is 3 posts cooldown.

I'ma tier this at 2-2. an actual description of your appearance and clothing would put that up a bit but its up to yourself.

Thats also everything for now. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Miss Gallintyne Emaline Mouwe Faiga De Ailis Val Galina The Seventh    Miss Gallintyne Emaline Mouwe Faiga De Ailis Val Galina The Seventh EmptyWed Feb 10, 2016 9:22 pm

Seconded.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Miss Gallintyne Emaline Mouwe Faiga De Ailis Val Galina The Seventh    Miss Gallintyne Emaline Mouwe Faiga De Ailis Val Galina The Seventh EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 9:48 am

Made her Apperance text visible (for some reason didn't color)
Also added Tiered AI generation. she will unlock each AI as she hits that tier.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Miss Gallintyne Emaline Mouwe Faiga De Ailis Val Galina The Seventh    Miss Gallintyne Emaline Mouwe Faiga De Ailis Val Galina The Seventh EmptyFri Feb 26, 2016 7:28 pm

So basically, shes a human serion hybrid with 5 other serion inside of her... Awkward imagery.

Can she have all 5 active at once?

Bullet thought- Able to STOP TIME. I mean, kano the phrasing on that is asking for trouble. XD just say they think super fucking fast. Don't make jun come in swinging that damn hammer.

Vibro Function v1- She can catch a blast of sorts and redirect it, though she still takes damage from the initial hit (so catching a Cero will still cause a Cero damage to her, but she can redirect it from there)

Alright, alright, but if its an explosive attack, as in it has a blast radius, no redirecting. that goes boom in your hand. Bad idea.

Sensory Focus- having management over her senses, Socrates can shut down some of the senses temporarily to greatly increase one of them. Such as muting her voice

cool but speech isn't a sense. this wont count.

Nanotech Illusion- This wont work fully on everyone. Some poeple are ressitant to illusions, so i just want you to know that the effects will very. also it may not stop them from being a rage filled murder beast, in the case of vizards in full hollow form or anyone who acts like that. XD

Knock Knock- needs a Duration and cooldown for how long she can do this. ALso needs a limit of knocks they can be affected by. Like, 5 maybe, before no more knocks will be added and then they need to be triggered. Completely nullifying someones armor, shields, out body, no. Not without limits.

Bad Vibes- needs a cooldown based on the attack she's countering +1, as long it hits someone.

Dimensional Communication- Serion can't enter their dimensional storage normally. Also Serion can already make portals. I dunno if you know that. Regardless, I'm just point that out. as long as she cant hop in here during combat its fine.

Calming Sense- Effects will vary from person to person..

Prophet Eye- Prediction ability? Max 80% effectiveness, no more.

Third Eye- same as all other illusions. effects will vary.

7 years bad luck- This is her final? Please state it.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Miss Gallintyne Emaline Mouwe Faiga De Ailis Val Galina The Seventh    Miss Gallintyne Emaline Mouwe Faiga De Ailis Val Galina The Seventh EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 12:51 am

Yes, all 5 at once, but she only gains one at a time.

1.eh if I really gotta change the wording I will but its pretty self explanatory that its not an actual time ability

2.Agreed, something that goes boom will go boom in her hand, but I mean if she gets hit she is taking the damage regardless

3.Fair enough, my bad on that ill change the example xD

4.im aware xD

5.Will do, I mean they are as strong as bala wich isn't to strong so how does 10 sound, lasting 4 posts before they fade harmlessly, so they have to be triggered before they fade.

6.Why do I have to add a cooldown to it, I figured her taking complete damage is balance for it, I mean if you hit her with a Gran Rey, she may be able to attempt to hit ya back but she is still taking a full Gran Rey worth of damage. Plus if she doesnt realize your move allows you to get out of the way even quicker she takes double damage.

7.Its purely meant for social, everyone needs a home, why not carry it around in yer pocket.

8.Again im aware

9.Ill add that in, but the move could even become 0% effectiveness since it relies on various tells, so if you can hide your face and your spiritual pressure it lowers it even more so, but yea 80% generic is fair.

10.WIll Do
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Miss Gallintyne Emaline Mouwe Faiga De Ailis Val Galina The Seventh    Miss Gallintyne Emaline Mouwe Faiga De Ailis Val Galina The Seventh EmptySat Feb 27, 2016 1:23 am

1. trust me. He's polishing that hammer as we speak.

2.yep i know but if it goes boom on impact, you cant really throw it back. XD thats the important thing. Probably maybe avoid things that go boom, not worth the damage to try deflect it. XD

4. k

5. 10, maybe. Next staff can debate that with you. Its still unprotected internal damage.

6. the cooldown is only if she doesnt miss. Azazael has a similar ability. He takes someone's attack, plus extra damage, and fires it back with an attack of his own. It has a cooldown. it has to. Because its a strong move, and also ridiculously dangerous for your character. plus it activates knock knock. Maybe it doesn't need a +1, but it needs to atleast match the cooldown of the attack she flings back. Both have their draw backs. you only take double damage if you miss and then you can do it again.

7.I had no issue with it, more just pointing out a few things.

8.I like making my point clear. Repeatedly. XD

9.alright. thats fine, its still prediction through body language, so the limit applies. But all good since you agree. though not sure it works on serena, lying wise at least. XD regardless not the point.

10. k.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Miss Gallintyne Emaline Mouwe Faiga De Ailis Val Galina The Seventh    Miss Gallintyne Emaline Mouwe Faiga De Ailis Val Galina The Seventh EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 3:05 pm

Got rid Bad Vibes
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Miss Gallintyne Emaline Mouwe Faiga De Ailis Val Galina The Seventh    Miss Gallintyne Emaline Mouwe Faiga De Ailis Val Galina The Seventh EmptyWed Mar 02, 2016 8:13 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miss Gallintyne Emaline Mouwe Faiga De Ailis Val Galina The Seventh    Miss Gallintyne Emaline Mouwe Faiga De Ailis Val Galina The Seventh Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Character Design :: Character Creation :: Modified Applications-
Jump to: