Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The Preservers I_vote_lcapThe Preservers I_voting_barThe Preservers I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The Preservers Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The Preservers Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The Preservers Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The Preservers Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The Preservers Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The Preservers Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The Preservers Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The Preservers Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The Preservers Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The Preservers Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The Preservers Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The Preservers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

The Preservers Empty
PostSubject: The Preservers   The Preservers EmptyThu Feb 18, 2016 2:46 am

The Preservers

Altima, having come to the realization she could not single handedly do her primary mission objective actively, formed a group and gathered like minded individuals that would rather just protect the weaker side and maintain balance than be classed as good or evil and stick to one side. The Preservers will always take the side of the loser and act as a defense for those who need it. Whether they are good or evil. Powerful or Weak. Those who need help can always find it from the Preservers.

Equalizer (Leader):
The combination of Coordinator and Balancer. They can take into account both sides at once and act upon that information on their own accord but they still listen and take their fellow members ideas and judgements into consideration when presented.

Coordinator (The defensive side of balance):
The one in charge of planning for the defense of any given conflict regardless of scale. Though they report to Altima on all matters they can still command the Preservators to a degree without her consent as long as it remains in their jurisdiction of defense of the weak whether they be good or evil and strategic movement plans that do not involve direct combat, unless necessary for survival or escape of the target(s) or group(s) under the Preservers Jurisdiction.

Balancer(The offensive side of balance):
The man or woman whom is responsible for taking into thought and action the aggressive side of conflicts of any scale. These decisions would be more akin to mercenaries who only take jobs that fall into accordance with the Preservers beliefs. Than actual plans of war or aggression.

Preservators (Those who put forth balance):
These are the ones who take the brunt of the actual combat experiences and other plans to aid those under the preserver's care. While the higher ups can just as easily do the same tasks as the preservators these "rank and file soldiers" are just as important since they put themselves in more risk by being in more situations.

Leader: Altima (Rena) 1-5

Coordinator:

Balancer:

Preservators:

Last edited by Rena on Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

The Preservers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Preservers   The Preservers EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 2:09 am

We don't like the concept of this place. It's too strict. The group will end up pissing everyone off. They may be neutral, but there is no reason for someone to not hunt them down. Mercs at least have the excuse of contract, within reason. *looks at the rules Gaige has and the fact there are a fair number of mercs around.* And it just seems like its only there because there is no where else for Altima. Allow me to quote.

Quote :
I don't really see the point in Altima's org. Rena is essentially making an org specifically for her character because she doesn't wanna fit her anywhere else. Also, who else besides Altima and Gally are gonna be in it? It's kinda just making an org for the sake of a character or two. It looks on paper to be a broken version of Gaige's group. It sounds harsh, but I don't wanna start messing things up again just to humor one or two people.

Quote :
they'll probably end up pissing poeple off more than not. And the serion aren't going to accept their help, Thanatos will probably try and kill Altima, human built or not, and Gally on sight and see the rest as human traitors and leave them to Kai to deal with.

Azazael would probably use them and kill them teh second they change sides. Thats assuming hes still leader by the time he can take advantage of them but he will tell tara not to let them live once she's done with em. The thing is, thats their own look out. I see them pissing someone off and running to a different org for help, but eventually they'll run out of help and get caught, killed and disbanded.

This just seems to be an excuse to thin out the Coalition even more than they already are, in addition to the above. We don't mind the idea of groups let alone neutral ones (especially neutral ones). But this one is so wishy washy I'm not sure if I (and the other two) can really in good conscience allow this to happen because of the above. It either needs an overhaul on its purpose or keep Altima unaffiliated and just have her and Gally be friends and be together a lot. Like what Vyn and Zachary are doing. I can basket this if you want, but for now, I'll just leave this here until you decide what you're gonna do.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

The Preservers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Preservers   The Preservers EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 6:06 am

First off it isn't an org. it's a group. It wouldn't be put under the orgs. She wouldn't be a 0 tier. Second. You assume what she does when you don't have any idea because she hasn't done anything except meet Jun and protect Gally's wishes. Second who cares if they piss people off? Coalition pisses shinigami off by breaching their jurisdiction all the time. The espada org pisses off everyone who isn't evil and the sinners and vizards are just kind of there. So in reality the only "people" this would piss off is Azazael because as you've stated unless Altima gets classified info, which she has no reason to obtain in the first place, the Coalition would leave her alone and the Serion who would kill her just for not being one of them and harboring a fugitive serion experiment from them.

The shinigami don't pick on the weak and other than like two vizard none of the rest bother picking on weaklings to the point Altima would even step in. So that leaves the very rare chance a sinner gets bullied, an espada/arrancar/hollow is being bullied (Not executed by shinigami as that is their job) and the very unlikely event someone is being tortured and the occassional BS from a rogue human. So that opinion is clearly in need of re-evaluation.

Excuse to thin the coalition? It's the four of us. Plus orange and Kano and maybe hopefully keten. The orgs were put in place because they were canon and because, at the time, we were a lot more active in the past.

Even IF this group became a thing none of my characters would leave the Coalition (In fact Kisara is more likely to join Gaige's group and Sojourner is quite comfortable working under the Coalition, technically, so why would he leave?). Kano only has the one so he isn't thinning it out. AND most of the characters already IN the coalition would be more likely to follow gaige then Altima anyways. So if you want to talk about actually thinning the Coalition Zenke's gonna do a way better job of that then I would have.

She doesn't care if the Serion like her. She doesn't care if anyone likes her. She's got a job she's built to do and she's going to do it with or without the group. I only put it here in case ANYONE wanted to make an actual neutral character. It was for if someone made a person who wanted to be like that.

Also. just for the hell of it. Since I'm disappointed anyways. Run to another org for help? Did you literally have a brain fart and forget who I am? I've only ever done that once with any "rogue" character, as most of the time I was acting as temp leader or leader of something at the time when I did do it and it was with Rena to progress her own story after over two years of rp'ing with you guys and going through so massive shit to get where she was (albeit they were legitimate RP backstory additions to cover for when she got nerfed or redone. but still. RP progress. It was kinda interesting. And I didn't break any known Bleach stuff doing it.. so that was cool). She gave up her "freedom" for it too by swearing loyalty back to Gotei. So it wasn't without cost >_>

No. I'm not saying give me the damn group. Which would be retarded since you are the staff now and I don't have jurisdiction anyways not that it would matter as I'd still adhere to staff as always. I just find your reasoning to be disappointing and slightly insulting.

Disappointing in that your only real reason given was made to seem as refusal to RP it and just let me die my way through my own actions. Insulting in that you would think I wouldn't know the ramifications of trying to be truly neutral on a rp world that is literally in a two sided war since forever with almost no end in the future being foreseeably possible.

Side note. If this was because someone assumed it was an org and thus would have technically given Altima a zero tier. I'm further annoyed because I said multiple times to more than just Kano that she would not get any boost for the group.

But like I said. This was more of a venting frustration at what I read and what it implied than a refusal to cooperate. Somebody just make sure Kano knows in case I don't get the chance to tell him first cuz I'll be really busy monday (It's still sunday for me atm) I'll try to post where I'm needed that night since I should have enough time before sleeping.. I don't think I have anything to do tuesday. So thats nice.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

The Preservers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Preservers   The Preservers EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 6:16 pm

Okay. First of all, I apologize for my faux pas. I was referring to "org" in the traditional sense, as in "organization", rather than in the definition we have established here on Era X. I'm fully aware that it is technically a minor alliance and doesn't grant Altima a zero tier, but if I do use the word "org" again, just be aware that I'm going by definition rather than function. This group is by definition an "organization".

Okay, next thing. As you've probably guessed by now, the first quote in Jun's post was me. I just want to clarify my issues, and maybe we can defuse this before it gets out of hand. So I'ma lay my stuff down, and see if it makes more sense.

Right.

So first, I will stay away from the whole "this group will piss people off" thing, as Zenke can address that better than I. I can only really vouch for how the Gotei will respond. So I will leave that. I also won't touch Jun's issues, namely the "thinning out the Coalition" thing. Again, this is better addressed by Jun himself as that is his org.

My first concern stems from the demise of the two groups we had before, Regno Nero and The Vanguard. When activity was high, the existence of these two orgs was fine, because they had a good few members and with the number of members, there was always a good chance they would attract any new chars that were made. Not so these days. Once activity went down, those orgs became empty rooms, and it made very little sense to continue them. The same problem exists here with your group. As you've already alluded to yourself, it looks like the only members of this thing will be Gally and Altima, with Orange and perhaps Keten down the line. We can't really justify having a group set up for just 3 characters, with a fourth only a maybe. On the same token, we also can't justify creating a new org just because someone doesn't like the existing orgs and doesn't want another rogue character. If activity picks up for whatever reason, we can look at it again down the line. But for right now, I don't think so.

Secondly. I am trying to understand the concept of this org, as I believe in allowing people to be creative and stuff, but it confuses me. This might be my below-average intelligence, but I will bring up my points nonetheless. Your mission statement is that the org will basically enforce balance, but in a more basic and literal sense than, say, what the Gotei try to do. You will find a conflict and side with the underdog. This sounds like it is what you say(roughly Lawful Neutral), but it also resembles something the Chaotic Good alignment, if you'll forgive the D+D terminology, could also commit to. Especially if they don't know who the good or evil side is. I just don't see who could truthfully commit to this (besides the aforementioned individuals), unless they are extremely similar to Altima herself. After all, one could argue the only true neutral trait is complete apathy. Personally, with Altima's weird contract gimmick, I think she is the ultimate mercenary, and would be better suited as a rogue. But that's just my opinion, treat it as such.

I hope this cleared up some things, and that you understand where I'm coming from.

Also, a small point. You misspelled Preservers so at first glance it resembles Perversers. Razz

Thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

The Preservers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Preservers   The Preservers EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 6:32 pm

I'll address my thing quickly. I personally have no issue with this, I didn't want to deny you having it though i also wont go against the other staff on that, and agree activity is a bit low for groups just yet. Anyway. Maybe its because I don't understand the exact nature of the group, but if the group is constantly siding with different people, bar the serion since i made it obvious how my future org leader is probably going to react to them offering help, they will more than likely quickly annoy people. Though I know altima doesn't really care. I was more so just wanting to point it out.

on a side note, the endless are still there but they're actually disbanded and going to be removed. Hell is possibly on its way out too, mainly becuase parius said he wanted to take over it so we've kept it to see if he'll really do that. However The espada now take evil vizards and the shini take good ones. Sinners could end up with the espada, though I'd prefere if parius actually got his butt in gear and finished that.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

The Preservers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Preservers   The Preservers EmptyMon Feb 22, 2016 7:51 pm

I'll address the Thinning Out Coalition part. I didn't mean taking characters out at all. What I meant was tactically. They're dealing with Serions, maybe the occasional sinner, hollow, arrancar, and rogue humans (especially rogue humans that are abusing their powers and Serion). Even if their focus is mainly on Serions, that's still a lot of things to keep track of and the world ain't exactly a small place. Kai, Alex, and Jun are the only ones that mostly stay at or near NYC, and even the latter two travel sometimes. Officers do not stick around all that much except for vaca. or if there's a meeting in the near future. That's what I meant about thinning out the Coalition. Should you do something that goes against them or do something that results in civilian lives that can't be excused or result in Coalition deaths, they're on you and are now another thing to watch out for, where the mercs at least have the excuse of contracts.

To sort of expand on what Orgoth is saying on his second part, the underdog may be the bad guy. Like, let's look at a mini-arc that is literally almost done. Amarius was hopelessly outmatched. Yet he was a bad guy, a very bad guy. According to what you have, she would have sided with him, which would then put her on Kai's hitlist.

Gaige's mercenary thing at least have several people that could join up. Gaige herself, Laura, Liv (though I'm sure people would be hesitant on hiring an arrancar), Yuri, Sojourner, Kisara is a possibility I thought I saw you say. That's six mercenaries, compared to two maybe 4 people. I agree with Orgoth in that she's more like the perfect mercenary with a partner and who is very specific on who she'll help than something like this. But alas, I hope this cleared some things up and maybe something can be worked out?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Preservers Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Preservers   The Preservers Empty

Back to top Go down

The Preservers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: