Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
I'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open) I_vote_lcapI'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open) I_voting_barI'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
I'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open) I_vote_lcapI'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open) I_voting_barI'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
I'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
I'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
I'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
I'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
I'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
I'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
I'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
I'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
I'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

I'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

I'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

I'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

I'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open) Empty
PostSubject: I'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open)   I'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open) EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 12:15 am

Bella walked into the headquarters of the coalition. She had orange blonde hair and green eyes, and wore a white blouse under a green dungaree dress. Her hair was straight today, but she was wearing her usual pink bow. No one objected her to entering, and she smiled brightly at the guards at the door. She walked up to the counter and greeted the receptionist. "Salutations! My name is Tia Bella pennywell but just call me Bella! Hi! I want to sign up for the coaltion thank you." She said.

"You? you dont really look the type... Aren't you a little young?" The woman asked her. "Are your parents  with you?" Bella shook her head. "It's ok.  I'm combat ready!" Bella exclaimed. "But no. My Papa didn't come. And i'm old enough to join." she said. The woman shrugged. "Well... Ok I'll need you to wait while I go get an officer."

Bella stared at the woman. Who stared back. "Would you... like to go take a seat?" She asked. "Yes. I would." She said. Then turned and walked over to a chair and sat to wait for the woman to return. She started to hum while she waited, and set of little sparkles of magic, like tiny fireworks, to amuse herself.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: I'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open)   I'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open) EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 12:23 am

Tara had once again come to the world of the living using her ring to completely and totally make her pass as human by any means. Using the name Terra Trezo she once more attempted to breach the coalition by becoming one of it's members.. She realized she would need to come up with legitimate excuses for her long overdue appearance as she had promised Jun three days and it had taken her "much" longer.

But she believed she was prepared to cover all bases..and that physical the boy had mentioned was now prepared for as well..as she had gained knowledge of a temporary and rarely able to be used spell that would make even their blood tests and other such things classify her as a regular human.. maybe a tough one..but thats about it.

She had arrived and tried to get in touch with an officer to be registered or tested or however..when she was asked to sit down and ended up right next to Bella, who she knew nothing about as of yet, wondering where Jun might be right now. He was quite a funny little boy.. and she liked him for his personality and his unique shinigami bloodline.. but that wouldn't keep her from killing him if it became necessary.

If only she had realized exactly what it was she was signing up for by trying to do this the most ninja way she could manage.

(OOC- ...I feel like I shortened this post more than I should have..but I can't thinkof anything to add... so.. at least it's here.)
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: I'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open)   I'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 12:26 am

The little five foot two, nicely dressed teenager entered the lobby. He looked...bored...maybe slightly irritated...you couldn't really tell. Two people he needed to talk to or something. Nick really didn't know. He walked up to the duo and spoke right away while staring at one of the girls...the one not making mini-fireworks. "You...smell weird...whatever, follow me please, both of you." She smelled like a fullbringer...so he guessed that's how all of them smelled like. Only reason Jun didn't smell like that entirely was because of his shinigami bloodline.

The other one seemed energetic. They took the elevator up. And the little one went to Alistair's office. "Which one you wanna see first?" Nick asked his Alpha. The purple grey haired boy would keep the other one company until they were done. Only to have a running Jun toss the boy a snack. Seriously...one minute he's a bully and the next he's as nice as can be. Shaking his head, Nick started eating the raw bacon.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: I'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open)   I'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 1:20 am

Bella looked at the stranger when she sat down near her. "Hi there!" She said. She went back to amusing herself and then a small boy showed up and told the other girl she smelled weird. And then asked them to follow. "Yay! Where are we going?" she asked, following the boy, who led them into an elevator then to an office. He popped his head inside and then back out, calling her in first.

A big hairy man waited inside. "Hello, Bella was it?" He asked her. "yep thats me!" She said. The man tilted his head slightly. "Your from britain?" He asked her. "Oh yes, I moved here recently to join the coalition!" She said. He looked confused. "Why not join the british branch?" He asked. Bella frowned. "I didn't want to... Not after the serion attack.. Plus my Daddy wanted to move here, where its safer. You won against them here." She said. He shrugged to that.

"I see. Well, I need you to fill in some stuff and sign some things, and then you need to be assessed. For now, wait in the hall with Nick and send in the other girl for me please." the man said. "Oh and my appologies, I'm Alistair Duine." He said. She smiled back brightly. "Its nice to meet you Mr Alistair." She said and left the room. "Mr Alistair wants to see you now." Bella said and sat down. She looked at Nick. "Salutations Nick. I'm Bella!"

Alistair sighed. Well. She was.... interesting. She seemed a bit young. He wondered if she'd even make it through the assessment. He'd be surprised. But then again appearances could be deceiving. When the other girl came in her noticed her odd scent. He offered her a seat. "Terra  isn't it? Why dont you tell me about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: I'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open)   I'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 1:48 am

"Hi there.." The girl was certainly energetic. Had Tara not been focused she might have been just as enthusiastic. Then she left and came back and told her it was her turn.

"I'm here to join, but other than what I had told Jun Tomoshibi when we met and he handed me these," She pulled a few papers out of her...something? and handed them to Alistair. It was a fully filled out recruitment papers and despite how long she had had them on her and where she had maybe possibly somehow been storing them.. they were just fine. Not new obviously but not being smelly or dirty or anything, "I don't have much to add. My parents have died since then due to the Serion attacks, but I still stand that I wish to join the Coalition and fight those who would threaten to take what is ours."

She hadn't been lying, but when she referred to "ours" she was talking about the Hollow and not the human, but there would have been no way to discern this without trying to read her mind.

Her eyes glanced back behind her as Jun ran past the outside of the room and messed with the other male before vanishing and she smiled slightly having heard him coming and whatnot but turned her eyes back to Alistair and was no longer smiling when she did so.

"I told Jun I would be back in three days..but things and life got crappy really quick stalling me until I got here today. I do apologize for that."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: I'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open)   I'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 6:57 pm

Nick just stared at the girl. He didn't think he'd said anything about his name. He waved at her as he continued eating the raw bacon. "How did you find out my name...I never introduced myself..." It was odd that she knew that. Then he perked up at the mention of the blonde from the other woman. Must have tested her already or something.

When both of them came out, Nick asked a question. "What's next? One needs testing...should the other one be retested since things could have changed since last time or what?" The puppy tilted his head cutely while offering a couple strips of bacon to Alistair.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: I'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open)   I'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 7:38 pm

Alistair nodded. "Ah. I see. Allot of people coming to join because of the serion attacks. Oh So Jun started the process with you already." he said.Alistair nodded. "You already have a file. Jun's tested you before then? Well, I'll get these papers sorted and you can do two things. Come with me, if you feel you want to be tested again, or you can go meet with your division leader. Who were you planning to join might I ask?" He asked. When she was done deciding, he led her out of the room and if he'd chosen her division asked her to accompany him. If not, he would call Jun and and ask him to take her to see the division leader she'd chosen.

"Oh I'm sorry. Mr Alistair said it, I just guessed that it was you because you were waiting outside." She explained. The door opened and the two emerged. "We'll take Bella to be tested. Terra's been tested before so she can decide what she wants to do." Alistair said. He took a strip of bacon. It was raw. She didn't know if she should point out that you needed to cook bacon. But then He waved for Bella to follow and  she did. They went to an elevator that went down and down and down. And down. She was wondering how far it went when it stopped, and they stepped out into a training area that was huge. She looked around surprised.

Alistair looked at her. "This is simple. You just have to fight Nick, and demonstrate your powers. Its not a win or lose match, we just need to assess that your able for combat if the day comes its needed. Depending on the division you pick." He said to her. Penny nodded. She didn't really want to fight but she couldn't say no or there was no point in being here. She turned to nick and waited.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: I'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open)   I'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 9:58 pm

Terra nodded, "I don't mind taking the test again. I've grown much more powerful since then. I would also like to join the Serion Corps. Those monsters have no right to be in our world." She was internally smiling about it though. Being in the serion corps would allow her to make better contact with serion and find their leader as Azazael wanted, She then proceeded to follow Alistair, Nick, and Bella into an elevator that seemed impossibly long..but then as she wondered if it ever ended it did and they got off into a huge training area.

"I'll let Bella show her stuff first. Mine is relatively simple.. I just happen to be good at it.. So it shouldn't take as long." Assuming no one had an issue with that she found a spot and sat down nearby, "Don't mind me if I get in the way. I'll move. Otherwise just lemme know when to tag in alright?" and she then proceeded to wait and observe any tiny movements either did.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: I'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open)   I'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 10:35 pm

"Oh. Ok...I wasn't paying any attention. Yes, I'm Nick Ostrensky. So no worries." He waved off Bella's nervousness. Nick was glad Alistair took his offering, and ate another piece of raw bacon. Bella seemed surprised at the stage. It had several areas, from jungle, to mountain, to rivers and caves, to deserts. The werewolf sighed and started to take off his shoes and shirts. "We really need to go shopping sometime...I'm running out of clothes." Most wolves do run out of clothes pretty quickly...but the nature of Nick's abilities meant that he ran out of them faster.

He kept the pants on. But now the scar on his chest and the one below it was very visible. The one below was much bigger and much more gnarly. Walking a bit away from the four, Nick then turned. "Ready or not here comes the big bad wolf..." With a wolf-like growl, he charged at Bella, claws at the ready. Hit or miss, he'd back off and fire a bone shard as fast as a bala. Then closed again for more claw action.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: I'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open)   I'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open) EmptyFri Mar 11, 2016 10:58 pm

Alistair nodded. He'd fight Terra himself right now, but he needed to observe Bella and wanted to keep an eye on Nick. Just in case something went wrong. He examined the girl an noticed a smell of fear off of her, which was strange. Perhaps she was just nervous.

Bella tilted her head to the side when Nick pulled off his shirt and shoes. She was confused. And then he made a joke that, she realized wasn't a joke, and he lunged at her with claws and a growl. She began to levitate and moved back out of reach, blocking his path with two black and green swords that appeared between them. She looked at Alistair alarmed. "IS nick a dog?!" She asked confused. She panicked when he fired a bone shard and it clipped her shoulder.

Alistair laughed. "No Nick and I are werewolves Bella." He said. Causing her to nod like she understood. She didn't really. She'd never heard of a werewolf. She levitated away from Nick as he closed in and circled him with her swords, firing little bolts of magic from the tips of both weapons and from her hands as she did. She fired three bolts from her hands and both swords as she backed away from him.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: I'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open)   I'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 12:40 am

Tara wasn't surprised to learn that the two males were werewolves. Having studied a bit at the Amesbury Library she ran into plenty of them. Though she did not look the same as she does now in order to keep her cover.

Apparently the younger one had been injured in a previous fight, "Whats up with his scars. I thought werewolves for the most part had enhanced healing factors?" she said to Alistair while not taking her eyes off Nick and Bella fighting. Every detail big and small taught Tara even a little more about the two fighters. At least from a combat perspective.  She also became surprised, annoyed, and perplexed at how the young girl was able to do something very similar to Tara's own abilities..but from the looks on the Hollow Blacksmith's face she was not impressed by their quality.

Assuming Alistair replied she would listen and respond properly but otherwise kept quiet and fixated on the fight. Only moving her position if the fight got to her little area.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(ooc - skip time? however you two wanna play it.)
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: I'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open)   I'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 8:57 pm

He hit some strange blades. Though the little wolf did clipped her with a bone shard. She could fly on her own...that was gonna be annoying...his range consisted of throwing things. Then she attacked with the swords and herself with little bolts of energy. Nick made a bone shield to block the ones from her, but the swords had flanked him and nailed him. They hurt, but they weren't all that powerful...even though he does take extra damage from such things. With a guttural growl, a bone popped out of his shoulder, near the neck. Grabbing it, it showed to be an 18 yard bone whip of vertebrae. Nothing sharp, granted, because this wasn't a kill fight. Though he was severely tempted to do so.

Jumping towards her, Nick swung with it, hoping to latch onto her legs to pull her down, or at the least doing some basic blunt force trauma. If he did manage to snag her, he'd throw her into the forest.

Upon landing, he fired a couple of spikes to hopefully herd her into the forest or further into it. Where he could then use the trees to reach her and attack at close range after reabsorbing the bone whip for 75% of the energy he used to make it.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: I'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open)   I'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open) EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 11:06 pm

Bella backed away from him, and he created a bone whip, which she found fascinating. He lashed at her and caught it around her leg, and on instinct she used switch out with one of her two swords. She was now on his left, and a sword had appeared where she had been albeit not in the grip of his whip. She used his confusion to back off instead of using the perfect oppertunity to attack, and brought both of her swords close to herself as he started firing bone spikes at her. She swirled and twisted her swords around her, deflecting and knocking away the bones with some skill, but not enough as her focus slipped and a bone spike hit her leg, piercing deep.

She let out a cry and nearly fell as her focus faltered. But she managed to regain her composure, as she pulled out the bone spike and dropped it. Bella shot one sword directly at Nick attempting to slice him as it passed, and moved the other one. She cast split and mega ball, charging two 1ft wide balls of energy at the points of her swords, each half the power of a gran rey cero and fired them at nick form opposite sides of him.

Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: I'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open)   I'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open) EmptyThu Mar 17, 2016 11:27 pm

The hell? Nick was confused when she switched with a sword. Damn fancy powers. But it seemed he did get her, causing her to cry, but regained her composure enough to pull out the spike and fired one of the swords at him. He blocked that easily enough. But then they started to charge something that he really didn't like. And took them both like a boss. But when the smoke disappeared, instead of the small, purple grey haired boy, there was a six foot tall, snarly black humanoid wolf.

Roaring, the faster, stronger, and more durable werewolf charged, hoping to knock away the blades or use bone spikes to block them. He hoped to catch her completely off guard and corner her. Surely she can't switch places with her swords all the time. He'd stop from doing any real harm, he just wanted to pin her down, but not do anything more...she seemed...really fragile.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: I'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open)   I'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open) EmptySun Mar 20, 2016 12:07 am

Bella paled when  she seen he'd transformed, and moved with greater speed towards her. She peppered him with bolts of energy from her swords and shot a bolt of lightning from her hand that hit  with the power of a cero and moved with the speed of a bala. Regardless she tried to outrun him but failed and he caught and pinned her down. She felt fear welling up, then Alistair was next to them with a hand on Nick's shoulder. "Thats enough Nick." He said. Bella frowned.

When he finally let her go, she looked at Alistair ashamed. "I'm sorry, that was poor wasn't it?" she said. Alistair shook his head. "Not at all. Werewolves aren't exactly easy to fight. Stand aside for now, i think Kai would like to meet you later. You show promise with your powers." Alistair said to her. She moved aside and sat down. "Alright Tara, go ahead and fight Nick." Alistair turned to Tara. "To answer your question, Jun did it. I'm not entirely sure why it scarred so bad. We do regenerate but we still scar but usually not that badly."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: I'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open)   I'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open) EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 3:16 pm

(OOC- It's very confusing but Tara is known as Terra to anyone outside the hollow. It's the whole covert operations thing. I'm only mentioning it cuz I noticed.)

The girl was young, inexperienced, and a bit weaker than Jun from what Tara understood. Seeing as she fought jun and he managed to wound this Nick person while she had what seemed like zero chance. It was disappointing to say the least since her use of floating swords peaked Tara's interest and made her a little jealous that someone other than her could do such a thing.

But her thoughts on the matter were pushed aside when Alistair called an end to the match and told her should would be fighting him next. She got up, stretched her arms and legs, and walked over towards Nick with her ever present innocent smile.

"As I warned Jun I shall as well warn you. I'm much faster than I look." She said as she stretched her arms again. As soon as Nick or Alistair would give the go ahead to start the fight she'd start bouncing around like a boxer for shits and giggles before seeming to vanish from where she was the second her feet touched the ground after three bounces but the ground betrayed her actions as you could see where she was stepping indenting the ground slightly as she came to Nick's left and had what seemed like a golden blade...thing.. in her hand that she was trying to bop him in the head with. Looks aside it was still capable of cutting because her spiritual energy ran through it.

If it seemed like she would hit him she'd move the strike from his skull to his shoulder since doing serious damage would ruin everything. If she missed she'd back off and prep to defend against whatever he planned on doing.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: I'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open)   I'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open) EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 5:06 pm

Nick decided to be playful after pinning her down and gave her a big lick across the face before licking her wounds a little bit to get them to start healing. He'd tanked her last attack. With Alistair's hand his shoulder, he'd calmly got off of her while giving her a lopsided, goofy grin. Like a puppy.

Nick simply shrugged at Terra and waited. Then she made a move. Nick tracked her well enough and came down on him with a weird golden blade thingy that he simply bit. Since his teeth were just as strong as zanpakutou. He aimed a chop at her gut while letting go of the weapon. Then he darted at her with a slash from a bone spike on his arm while heading into the forest...his domain. And see what she would do.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: I'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open)   I'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open) EmptyTue Mar 22, 2016 11:26 pm

Bella giggled and squired when he licked her. She found it hilarious, and hugged the big puppy. then Alistair parted them and led her aside while the other two prepared to fight. He smiled slightly, he'd been worried Nick would actually hurt her then. Despite getting beat pretty quickly she seemed to cheer back up and used an ability that created a circle around her, and her cuts started to heal. He noted that. She might lack combat prowess but she could heal, and that was a hell of a valuable skill these days.

He watched Nick and Terra fight it out. She was fast. Impressively so. Alistair continued to watch the fight and would follow it at a safe distance with Bella once she was done healing. She might learn something.

(ooc I'm going to sit it out until your fight ends, so your not waiting on me.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open)   I'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Combat Ready! (Coalition, Open)
Page 1 of 1