Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Elemental Spell Blade (Lucia) I_vote_lcapElemental Spell Blade (Lucia) I_voting_barElemental Spell Blade (Lucia) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Elemental Spell Blade (Lucia) I_vote_lcapElemental Spell Blade (Lucia) I_voting_barElemental Spell Blade (Lucia) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Elemental Spell Blade (Lucia) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Elemental Spell Blade (Lucia) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Elemental Spell Blade (Lucia) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Elemental Spell Blade (Lucia) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Elemental Spell Blade (Lucia) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Elemental Spell Blade (Lucia) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Elemental Spell Blade (Lucia) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Elemental Spell Blade (Lucia) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Elemental Spell Blade (Lucia) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Elemental Spell Blade (Lucia) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Elemental Spell Blade (Lucia) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Elemental Spell Blade (Lucia)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Elemental Spell Blade (Lucia) Empty
PostSubject: Elemental Spell Blade (Lucia)   Elemental Spell Blade (Lucia) EmptyThu Mar 10, 2016 8:29 am

Her sword (formed from Zaiga) can actually only have one ability active at a time and can only switch abilities twice per post (The only exception being Zaiga since all other spells use it as the focus point)

Elemental Spell Blade (Lucia) 003e5bb9-7921-417d-a999-66d78d27e938_zps1hnnpais

Zaiga - Energy - This is the ability she uses to form an energy created Zanpaktou-esque weapon. This is as strong as a real Zanpaktou in durability and sharpness but that's all. As a secondary power her sword can use a "Getsuga" blast once per post.

Thunder Clap - Sound - Her sword begins to vibrate so quickly that it doesn't look like it is at all until you touch it. This vibration sends out a sound on it's own that enters the opponents ears and causes slight motor skill disruption. Not making them unable to fight but messing with their ability to do it effectively (30% loss?). This ability has the same range as normal sound except it only move at the same speed as a bala instead of moving at the speed of sound this loss only lasts a post and has a grace of another before it can become an issue again. This ability has a second power which allows her to swing her blade and cause a thunder clap effect to be hurled from in front of her onward ( meaning it won't work on her or anything behind her ) This sound is so loud that it will most likely cause the opponent to stop what they were doing and worry about the pain for a short moment ( Doesn't last more than a few seconds so they would only be effected for one post. ) She can only do the thunderclap effect once per 4 posts.

Ardor - Holy - Her sword glows with a blessed power and each time she swings a holy duplicate is swung in the exact same path her sword went almost instantly after she swings. This causes her to have double to force when she makes contact with something..either from being blocked or from hitting someone else. This ability has a second function in which it can shine brilliantly and cause anyone who stares at it without covering their eye's to be mostly blinded (50%) for two posts before being fine again and protected from being blinded a second time for two more posts. The duration and grace aside the shine ability can only be done every five posts.

Shukaku - Fire - Her sword burns with hellish flames and she is capable of causing a pillar of flame to rise above her opponent twice per post with the power of a cero. This ability also has a second power called Final Burst. It isn't really final..it's just a name..but when she uses it she dashes forward at shunpo speed with a shell of extreme heat and flames all around her body that will burn anything she comes in contact with and maybe even just graze..it also leaves a trail of fire behind her. He can use "Final Burst" once every 3 posts.

Deluge - Water / Ice - Her sword looks like it is overflowing with water but the water doesn't actually fall to the ground..it just disappears when it falls off the blade. When she swings her blade she hurls a small wave of water towards her opponent that freezes upon being launched if so desired..or freezes after it makes contact if so desired. the amount of water isn't large enough for the freezing to really do anything to an opponent besides slow them down a little by making them have to break the ice off but the ice is sharp enough to cause harm if it isn't blocked in some manner. She can also cause a tidal wave with her swing but that can only be done once per 6 posts. This tidal wave has enough pressure and force behind it to make even a grazing blow feel like a cannonball.

Tekunical - Earth - Her sword looks like it is made of rock..though it actually isn't. She is able to stab her sword into the ground and cause a multitude of earthly attacks to happen near her opponent. Whether it be a simple spike of earth to impale her foe..or an attempt to trap her foe in a bubble of earth, which would take a cero worth of power to destroy or someone of good strength near her tier, Or just lift herself up by controlling the earth under her to rise like a pillar. This form also has a second power to which she can summon a 10 foot tall version of herself made of rock and reiatsu that will fight at three tiers lower than Lucia but with enhanced heirro and strength due to being rock and energy..this rock self cannot use any abilities and swings decently fast for being big. She can't keep the golem out and switch powers..to keep the golem she must stay in this form of power. She can only make another golem after 4 posts of it's destruction or dismissal.

Aerona - Wind - Her Blade is covered in a constant tornado and grants her the ability to hurl mini tornadoes that are as tall and wide as she is at her opponent or just form them around her opponent to try and trap her foe. This also has a second ability that allows her to cause a hurricane that would force her opponents to go flying in the direction she makes the hurricane go and while doing so the hurricane itself would try to cut at them with hundreds of tiny wind blades. This second power however can only be done once per 8 posts. While it would be relatively simple to escape the mini tornadoes even when caught it is far more difficult, but not impossible, to escape the hurricane attack once caught in it.

Itsuno - Lightning - Her sword is now crackling with electricity..causing it to be able to cause an effect similiar to hadou no 11: Tsuzuri Raiden upon contact with another weapon, person, object. On Top of this it has the ability to allow her to summon lightning from the sky (even if there is no clouds ) three times a post up to 9 times consecutively before having to wait 3 posts for a recharge.

~~~~

Yes I know alot of these need clarifications.. but this is a conversion from an older app I have and I didn't know what would be okay and all that because I didn't want to make Lucia OP by adding this little bit of diversity.

So help a girl out and help me make these appropriately clarified so I can add at least a link to this to Lucia's app.

Last edited by Rena on Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Spell Blade (Lucia)   Elemental Spell Blade (Lucia) EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 7:03 pm

"Getsuga" blast three times per post. Yeah, no. 1 post cd. Getsuga is fairly powerful and that's what you yourself had me do to Raiden's Getsuga equal (Ikazuchi I think).

Thunder Clap: 30% sounds good. It's not overwhelming, they can still defend decently depending on who it is, and it lasts 1 post with a 1 post grace, but it's enough where it could really mess up someone *looks at Jun and Nick*. Also be aware that the actual Thunder Clap will be mixed results as well...Simon and Raiden and Rui would be able to take it fairly well, but Jun, Nick, and Yuri...not so much.

Actually, a lot of this is pretty clear cut...

Tekunical: How hard would it be to get out of the bubbled earth? Any other potentially iffy things she can do with this? The Golem is fine, fyi.

Aerona: How hard would it be to escape if caught by the mini-tornados?

Yeah...that's it...just those three things...Oh, just to make sure, this is just an extension of abilities for her and not an actual piece of equipment that she's buying?
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Spell Blade (Lucia)   Elemental Spell Blade (Lucia) EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 8:16 pm

"My bad on getsuga. Fine by me I'll fix it.

k.

well she's spiritual powered and decent tier.. maybe.. moderate to hard depending on their tier and strengths? Or should I say a cero and wash my hands of it?

....the hurricane version? ..kinda hard unless you've planted yourself somehow which wouldn't be all that hard I suppose.. the normal versions? not very hard. Might catch you for a few seconds at best even if you have crap speed or strength.

and yes this is an extension to her spells and not equipment. The weapon is formed from spiritual pressure and energy.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Spell Blade (Lucia)   Elemental Spell Blade (Lucia) EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 9:22 pm

I think a base strength level of average, given same tier, to escape or using a cero powered attack would be good. Makes it an annoyance and addresses both situations and gives some idea on someone lower or higher than her in tier on how difficult it might be for them to get out of it. Kinda like Yuma's weights. Any other potentially iffy things with the free form earth manip. you can do/think of?

K

K

Just answer that one little question and those edits and you'll be good to go.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Spell Blade (Lucia)   Elemental Spell Blade (Lucia) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 6:46 am

made.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Spell Blade (Lucia)   Elemental Spell Blade (Lucia) EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 12:24 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elemental Spell Blade (Lucia)   Elemental Spell Blade (Lucia) Empty

Back to top Go down

Elemental Spell Blade (Lucia)
Page 1 of 1