Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Good God It's The Changing Of The Seasons! [Open-Rukongai] I_vote_lcapGood God It's The Changing Of The Seasons! [Open-Rukongai] I_voting_barGood God It's The Changing Of The Seasons! [Open-Rukongai] I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Good God It's The Changing Of The Seasons! [Open-Rukongai] I_vote_lcapGood God It's The Changing Of The Seasons! [Open-Rukongai] I_voting_barGood God It's The Changing Of The Seasons! [Open-Rukongai] I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Good God It's The Changing Of The Seasons! [Open-Rukongai] Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Good God It's The Changing Of The Seasons! [Open-Rukongai] Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Good God It's The Changing Of The Seasons! [Open-Rukongai] Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Good God It's The Changing Of The Seasons! [Open-Rukongai] Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Good God It's The Changing Of The Seasons! [Open-Rukongai] Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Good God It's The Changing Of The Seasons! [Open-Rukongai] Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Good God It's The Changing Of The Seasons! [Open-Rukongai] Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Good God It's The Changing Of The Seasons! [Open-Rukongai] Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Good God It's The Changing Of The Seasons! [Open-Rukongai] Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Good God It's The Changing Of The Seasons! [Open-Rukongai] Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Good God It's The Changing Of The Seasons! [Open-Rukongai] Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Good God It's The Changing Of The Seasons! [Open-Rukongai]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

Good God It's The Changing Of The Seasons! [Open-Rukongai] Empty
PostSubject: Good God It's The Changing Of The Seasons! [Open-Rukongai]   Good God It's The Changing Of The Seasons! [Open-Rukongai] EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 12:53 am

A faceless being roamed the back alleys of District 34. It moved silently and without remorse for its actions. It was a cruel being, one only for the thrill of living and surviving as a good hollow should. It was responsible for a number of missing persons reports across the Rukongai, but never seen. It had a name, a given name by the populace who lived in fear, the ones which lived on the far outskirts of the Rukongai which have yet to have reparations nor much technology still. They called it "The Watcher" and despite all of the reports and the shinigami which even bothered to roam the outskirts of the Rukongai it had yet to be verified; only the chillings screams at night were evidence that something terrible was happening to the citizens there.

Despite the alluring mythology the true menace, the one nicknamed "The Watcher" only laughed at the ideas the locals cried out. Some believed he was a serial killer with large ferocious fangs that prowled the night, others claimed he was actually a she and seduced men and women into her arms at night never to be seen again. What they did not say, perhaps out of subconscious fear or perhaps out of sheer ignorance, was The Watcher walked among them in broad daylight, committed his deeds whether day or night, under the guise of a friend, a relative, or even as a shinigami itself.

No matter the myths and legends that were whispered between people there was a certainty that they could not trust newcomers, especially those they have never seen before. This was the reason the reverse vizard had such an easy time devouring souls, the populace did not trust any new shinigami who came to help, only with a twist of a arm would they say information that could lead to their death. One could not blame them.

All of this, Eiser thought and knew was true. he could not listen to enough of the rumors spreading, it filled him with great joy that his reputation had been so well received. Gripping a win glass the reverse vizard chuckled darkly to himself as he sipped the imported wine. He had recently killed one of the richer few citizens and took his place. It was an easy meal the poor fellow formerly known as "Reginald Waltz" was a womanizer, one which had a weakness for "women with fine portions" as he so crudely spoken before his demise.

Taking another sip Eiser looked out from a nearby window as a squad of shinigami, low ranking, patrolled the town center one last time before changing shifts. Now was the time. Placing the unfinished wine down with the rest of a half eaten meal, Eiser left the large house that used to belong to Reginald. It was now Eiser's turn to be Reginald Waltz, the third most prosperous man in the district. It had been two days since the shapeshifter had eaten a fresh soul and the day was still young, only being twelve o'clock. First, however, Eiser went through the daily motions that Reginald did everyday. Spending the first few hours at his business to make sure it ran smoothly.

Entering the store Eiser manned the front counter, appearing in a large white suit and black tie, wearing a large Texan styled hat as well. He appeared to be a large six and a half foot tall man with white hair with a large thick mustache to match, his skin was aged appearing to be in his eighties. All would end well today, tonight he would invite his daughter over for dinner tonight, as it was her turn to come to the district under orders of Soul Society for patrolling. Eiser could not wait...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Good God It's The Changing Of The Seasons! [Open-Rukongai]   Good God It's The Changing Of The Seasons! [Open-Rukongai] EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 11:36 am

Serena looked at the rukongai in wonder. She'd always wanted to come here, but never had a reason to enter the shingami's homeworld until recently. A killer was on the loose, and though Jensen, the leader of the defensive forces she'd talked to was capable, he couldn't track the person down. Neither could Clara. Clara eventually went to Gaige for help, who sent her to Kaytlyn, and kaytlyn suggested Serena should go. Serena jumped at the chance.

She was sent into the district with a patrol force, taking the appearance of the daughter of Reginald Waltz. She'd had a few hours to talk to this woman and learn about her, allowing her to match her speech and mannerisms. All she needed to do was tag the killer using a tracking device, call in reinforcements, and get out. Jensen and Clara would deal with the rest. Starting as Merida made sense, giving her a good way into the district, but she could always become someone else if she needed to.

Knowing how much Merida loved her father, despite his lecherous ways, she went to visit him at his shop as soon as the patrol arrived. She didn't have time for things like this, but Merida was from here and people would find it out of place if she didn't visit him. She kept an eye out for trouble though, as she strutted into the storefront with a Zan on her hip. A replica of Merida's. One she wouldn't have to actually use.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

PostSubject: Re: Good God It's The Changing Of The Seasons! [Open-Rukongai]   Good God It's The Changing Of The Seasons! [Open-Rukongai] EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 5:27 pm

Hearing the bell jingle as the door opened Eiser turned its mischievous head to the front with a large smile. With a warm hearted chuckled that shook his large belly Eiser spoke loudly with the slyness of a shopkeeper. "Welcome! Welcome! How can I help you today?" The old man finished as he walked around the counter to see who had come in, as the door was off to the side. Passing a few employees who were stocking the shelves and repairing a few wares, Eiser looked at the front door only to see Reginald's daughter. "My baby girl! You've grown into quite the woman!" He laughed happily as he came in for a hug, needing to keep up appearances. "I'm glad you came! I got your letters a few days ago, I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to reply, but you know how rough the communications are all the way down here, being so far away from the Seireitei..." He said with a southern accent, his white mustache wiggling as he spoke. Being a little more serious, Eiser continued its talk, not missing beat of what Reginald should act like towards his family. "Please be careful darling, I know you hate me saying this like a broken record but be careful!" The reverse vizard ended as an employee came up behind him.

"Sir, the shipment is in and everything is sorted out I'm going to begin on the accounts."

"Hm? Ah yes, yes go ahead Diego I'll be in the office shortly to double check." Eiser replied as it turned its attention to Merida "Merida why don't you come home tonight? It's been so long since you've been back here. I can have the cook make your favorite meal for the occasion, what do you say?" Eiser asked as he glanced out of the storefront window at the other shinigami walking by. "There sure are a lot of you this time, did those damned bureaucracy blokes finally decide to help us with that cursed murderer?" He asked with a frown, knowing that with Eiser killing people that business had been on the decline in the area. And Reginald had always had a disgust for the Shinigami as they always seemed to be inept and unwilling to help the outer districts in his eyes.

Hearing her replies, Eiser chuckled warmly as Merida left the store. With that part of the plan accomplished the reverse vizard continued his work with the store. It did need to keep up the appearances after all. Helping a customer checkout, Eiser went to the back office and went over the accounts. The shape-shifter working for a few more hours before heading out. Waving goodbye to the managers and some employees 'Reginald' began walking the town with confidence. It sensed something in the wind, but the hollow did not have time to be curious, despite the peculiar feeling it had in the bottom of its stomach.

"Did you hear...?" A passerby would say.
"... No way...? Their son and daughter...?" Another would reply.
"That's seven deaths in the past week... it never was this bad..."

The news was off putting, ever since a few days ago there were more murders Eiser had not committed. At first he put them off as domestic disputes or normal murders, but there were too many in too short of a time. Something else was encroaching on his territory and he hated it.

Putting off the odd feeling of being watched Eiser continued its act, spotting a young beauty at a small roadside stall. Traversing the dirt road Eiser approached the woman and gave a smile, figuring it would be a perfect chance. "Darling, I'm in need of some help an old man like me is always lonely at night, how about you come visit me sometime hmm?" The old man winked before feeling a hot and painful slap across his face. Before being cussed away. "Bingo." Eiser thought to itself as it headed home to let the cooks and maids they would be able to leave early after dinner had ended.

Approaching the large pseudo-mansion made of oaken wood and white cobble stone steps, the fake Reginald walked past the gates and into the colonial styled home. There were still a few hours until dinner, and the hollow wanted everything to be perfect, even if it meant holding off on killing for a day to make sure nothing would go wrong. Telling the cook to prepare Merida's favorite dish, Eiser went about letting everyone know they may leave early once dinner was over. With that, the hollow tried to relax a little more in the private quarters of his room. There was something off, it was not Merida nor was it the presence of more shinigami, it was the idea of there being murders he had not committed. Sighing off the nauseating idea of being two killers in the district, Eiser began planning the best way to excuse Merida's disappearance to the other shinigami who have arrived.

It would have to be clever, lest he flee for a few days for the disappearance to settle down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good God It's The Changing Of The Seasons! [Open-Rukongai]   Good God It's The Changing Of The Seasons! [Open-Rukongai] Empty

Back to top Go down

Good God It's The Changing Of The Seasons! [Open-Rukongai]
Page 1 of 1