Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Ashe Mercenary Guild I_vote_lcapAshe Mercenary Guild I_voting_barAshe Mercenary Guild I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Ashe Mercenary Guild I_vote_lcapAshe Mercenary Guild I_voting_barAshe Mercenary Guild I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Ashe Mercenary Guild Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Ashe Mercenary Guild Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Ashe Mercenary Guild Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Ashe Mercenary Guild Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Ashe Mercenary Guild Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Ashe Mercenary Guild Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Ashe Mercenary Guild Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Ashe Mercenary Guild Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Ashe Mercenary Guild Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Ashe Mercenary Guild Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Ashe Mercenary Guild Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Ashe Mercenary Guild

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Ashe Mercenary Guild Empty
PostSubject: Ashe Mercenary Guild   Ashe Mercenary Guild EmptySun Jun 26, 2016 5:38 pm

-Rules-

There are a few rules that members of this group need to keep in mind:

1. Do not commit needless slaughter, attack innocents or harm civilians, regardless of the wishes of your employer. If you do this, you will be expelled from the guild and will not be protected from attack and arrest by the party responsible for protecting the people you slaughtered, case in point if you willingly walk into a village of humans and kill every single one of them for no other reason than you could, we will not stop the coalition from taking you in for trial. The guild will however make sure your not being unlawfully accused, and will take necessary steps to investigate the matter. The Guild does post any Contracts that will break this rule.

2, Breaking contracts is a breach of the guild laws and while you hold the right to do so, if you do it without a just reason such as being forced or coerced into harming innocents, then  you will be expelled from the guild. If there is an issue with a contract it should be brought Gaige or Laura and we will review it. In the case of a necessary breaking of contract, the payment for taking the contract should be returned to the employer.

3.Attacking other members for no reason is a breach of the rules and will result in expulsion from the guild. This doesn’t include sparring and training fights. Fighting out of the training zone is prohibited.

-Contracts-

As contracts are sent into the guild they will be reviewed and if they are satisfactory and do not breach the guild’s number one rule, they will be posted on the board. It is entirely up to an individual to take a contract, and the guild does not force anyone to take them.

-The Guild-

The Guild Hall and grounds are owned by Gaige Ashe. The guild was built to provide mercenaries who are registered, a place to come and relax, restock and take new contracts. As long as members followed the few rules they can come and go as they please. There is no membership fee, just pay your tab.

Gaige is the Guild leader, however she is not in charge of any member, and merely maintains order. The guild second is in charge of the grounds when Gaige is away, and also makes sure the rules are maintained. Both may expel any person from the grounds without further contest.

Enforcers are selected by the leaders to make sure the rules are followed, and help with keeping troublesome people from entering the guild. They cannot expel someone from the guild but are there to maintain order and break up fights. Enforcers are paid by the guild as if on contract. They may take contracts however during that time their enforcer contract is null.

Investigators are tasked with discovering if infact, a guild member is being unlawfully accused of a crime by an outside party. Gaige and Laura will also take on this task. Investigators are paid by the guild as if on contract with them, only when investigating something for the guild. Otherwise they can take contracts as they please.

-Shop-

The guild shop is Ashe Inc. Members of the guild are free to buy anything from Ashe inc for a 100 desai discount. They are also allowed to requisition one piece of equipment from the store for free unless it is on the restricted list. To requisition equipment you need to ask permission from staff and cant change if the character in question is in a thread with a different item. If a character leaves, any borrowed items are returned.

-Positions-

Leader: Gaige Ashe - Tier: 2-2(1-5 in overdrive) (Zenke)

Second: Laura Fisher - Tier: 1-2(Orgoth)

Enforcers: Olivia Firestorm - Tier: 1-3(Orgoth)

Investigators: Yuri Romanov - Tier: 1-2(Jun)

Guild members:
Back to top Go down

Ashe Mercenary Guild
Page 1 of 1