Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The Abyss Comes  I_vote_lcapThe Abyss Comes  I_voting_barThe Abyss Comes  I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The Abyss Comes  I_vote_lcapThe Abyss Comes  I_voting_barThe Abyss Comes  I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The Abyss Comes  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The Abyss Comes  Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The Abyss Comes  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The Abyss Comes  Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The Abyss Comes  Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The Abyss Comes  Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The Abyss Comes  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The Abyss Comes  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The Abyss Comes  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The Abyss Comes  Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The Abyss Comes  Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The Abyss Comes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

The Abyss Comes  Empty
PostSubject: The Abyss Comes    The Abyss Comes  EmptySun Aug 07, 2016 6:52 pm

The White Desert was, usually, a place where nothing really happens. However, today, a number of hollows were being slaughtered. A being, wrapped in black, twisted armor, with blue pieces of cloth on his right hip, and wrapped around it's neck. This being was hunting hollows, and the Hollows were attacking it. This being was Parius Ryukotei. And the hollows didn't stand a chance.

Parius swung his new blade, a large broadsword, and cleaved a hollow, straight in two. Another one jumped on his back, and Parius reached behind himself, grabbing the Hollow by the head, and crushed it between his hands. The rest of the Hollows backed off, almost as if they were afraid. Parius exploded his Abyssal power out. It wasn't spiritual pressure, but it could still be felt. He wanted something stronger. He wanted a challenge. He wanted to kill.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

The Abyss Comes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Abyss Comes    The Abyss Comes  EmptyMon Aug 08, 2016 12:12 am

"What do we have here. Visitors to our land of Hueco Mundo?" said a happy looking school girl wearing a generic white-blue themed school girl outfit and pink cat eared headphones, "BUt I don't recall asking for any visitor's and I don't like your presence here," She pulled out a golden object and wielded it like a dagger her own spiritual pressure rising rapidly to signify her entering a combative mind set at the least.

"You sure look funny. I can't wait to see you in pieces." she giggled and fired a cero, her own overpowered cero ability kicking in and doubling the force of her cero but burning her free hand in the process, something in her gut warned her this man was different than most others but she was too strong and proud to let it bother her right now.

All the other hollow in the area, as weak as they were, fled in terror the moment she started fighting Parius too. They did not want to be caught in the cross fire of Tara the Destroyer.. whose name they whispered and muttered as they fled quickly.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

The Abyss Comes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Abyss Comes    The Abyss Comes  EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 4:26 am

Parius looked at the new arrival, sticking his blade into Hollow driving the blade slowly into it, as Tara talked. "I do not recall you being in charge here...." Parius said, his voice raspy, and quiet. He wondered how powerful this Arrancar was. "I was thinking the same thing." Parius said, at Tara's remark before she fired a Cero at him. Parius, pushing hard off of the ground, dove to one side, allowing the Cero to completely bypass him.

He then surged forward, using his monstrous strength to hurl himself at Tara, at shunpo-level speeds. He swung his heavy-looking sword at Tara, with the ease, and speed of someone wielding a sword half it's size. Parius aimed to end the fight quickly, before the abyss completely took him over, and turned him into a mindless beast.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

The Abyss Comes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Abyss Comes    The Abyss Comes  EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 1:28 pm

Tara barely moved at all as she dipped her body to the side and completely avoided his sword swing like it was nothing. He was fast but she was easily just as fast as he was. She then swung her own dagger-like golden object at him like a real dagger, it's edge being coated at all times as to allow it to cut despite looking blunt with her spiritual energy. In the same instant it was swung a shockwave of sound erupted from her right hand because she had snapped her fingers. This shockwave attempted to slam into Parius' side and cause him to be knocked into the path of her weapon.

Unfortunately with those things happening the hits would keep coming for Parius. As her Gate's Beckoning, in it's sealed state, activated and created two floating dirks,. one white and one black both fo which seemed to have minds of their own as they attacked him from his left flank and above him with stabs and slices, all the while avoiding Tara and staying within ten feet of her.

She was a speed tank with numerous attack opportunities with her Arsenal. This was not going to be a easy match for the seemingly brute speedster.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

The Abyss Comes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Abyss Comes    The Abyss Comes  EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 4:22 am

as his swing missed, Parius brought up his clawed gauntlets, and aimed straight at Tara's eyes, hoping to blind the cocky Arrancar. Whether it hit, or missed, he took the hit, while trying to move back. He gained a cut, straight across his chest. This allowed him to dodge the shockwave she shot at him. The wound didn't bleed. Instead, a black ooze came out of it. As the two daggers appeared, Parius felt the Abyss pull, and Parius was gone. Instead, now the Abyssal Warrior came, and with it, black smoke billowed from around Parius.

The shield appeared on his arm, and he was now at full power. Bringing the shield up, Parius blocked most of the strikes, but he was getting cuts when the daggers went past the shield. Every time they did this, Parius moved back, just a little. Then, all at once, Parius lowered the shield, and fired his Corrupted Dragon Wave. A blast of Abyssal Energy shot straight towards Tara. At the same time, Parius burst forward, moving through the Wave of energy. Right before the attack got to Tara, Parius burst out of it. He swung his blade, wildly, without reason at Tara, using al of his strength, and speed to kill Tara, no mater what injuries he got along the way.

OOC:
Parius's Passive Ability so you can know what happens, if he hits Tara.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

The Abyss Comes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Abyss Comes    The Abyss Comes  EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 5:14 am

As soon as the massive energy wave was fired at her she slit her free hand with her zanpaktou and fired her own gran rey cero at it. It cancelled the attack out in it's tracks but it also rendered her arm numb so she couldn't use it since her cero were so ridiculously strong compared to the normal.

Unfortunately this need to use her cero irritated the soon to be queen.

Her voice almost seemed to echo like a true hollow's as she began the incantation to her release she managed to get the first part out just as he burst out of the remains of his previous attack to attack her too, "I am the bone of my sword..." Her two dirks cross parried him mid-air and pushed him back only to come up to her defense again as he started a wild flurry of attacks. "Steel is my body.. and fire is my blood.." The dirks, only being so tough, slowly but surely showing the wear and tear of his viciousness as they eventually shattered. Causing her to frown and fire another sound wave at him point blank to force stop his assault and possibly sending him flying if it made contact with him or that stupid shield of his.

"I have created.. over a thousand blades.." Her skin began to darken at this point and her eyes were slowly turning red. Her two dirks seemingly returning from the grave as it were as they formed out of thin air again and returned to her side, "unknown to death.." her zanpaktou shined and began to turn from a golden key looking thing into a rapier of sorts, "nor known.. to life.."

She swayed to one side and then seemingly vanished as her speed increased before appearing to the right of Parry and slashing down the Half-changed zanpaktou towards his skull and kicking her right foot towards his torso using air walk to keep her balance in mid-air should he counter.

"Have withstood pain.. to create.. many weapons.." She continued to chant as she released several more sound shockwaves at him after her initial slash towards his head, "yet those hands..will never hold..anything.." Her dirks once again took their turns at trying to poke and prod at his armored body to inflict some measure of damage.

She looked very very pissed off at this point but had backed away using sonido to a safe distance. "So..as I pray.. Unlimited.. Blade Works!" Her skin was now totally changed as were her eyes.. her zanpaktou now fully a rapier as well.

Which didn't seem to be the point because as soon as she finished her release six dimensional holes appeared at varying angles around Parius and fired off one of her "Masterfully Crafted" Weapons from her "Soul Vault" from each Hole. One was a dragon spear. One a chinese styled blade. The weapons all differed and would continue to be different.. but they were all at the top quality they could be for not being made of Zan Steel.

Her two dirks that had been with her were now gone. Replaced by Four full sized swords
Her Swords:
These blades now took over the earlier fuction of her dirks except were much more powerful and would be that much harder to break and deal with than previously.

The hits, as it were, continued to come though because she started creating balls of sound that were so condensed and contained that they almost instantly turned into miniature fireballs which she was now firing at him from her Zanpaktou at the same rate of bala, except they were twice as strong and half as fast. However the balls would break and the sound that created them would burst out causing 25% of the damage the entire ball deals in a five foot burst in the form of a miniature fire nova if they got within a foot or two of Parius.. so even if he dodged or dealt with them they would prove quite the nuisance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Abyss Comes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Abyss Comes    The Abyss Comes  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Abyss Comes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Hueco Mundo :: White Desert-
Jump to: