Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Unlikely Reunion(orgoth) I_vote_lcapUnlikely Reunion(orgoth) I_voting_barUnlikely Reunion(orgoth) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Unlikely Reunion(orgoth) I_vote_lcapUnlikely Reunion(orgoth) I_voting_barUnlikely Reunion(orgoth) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Unlikely Reunion(orgoth) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Unlikely Reunion(orgoth) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Unlikely Reunion(orgoth) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Unlikely Reunion(orgoth) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Unlikely Reunion(orgoth) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Unlikely Reunion(orgoth) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Unlikely Reunion(orgoth) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Unlikely Reunion(orgoth) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Unlikely Reunion(orgoth) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Unlikely Reunion(orgoth) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Unlikely Reunion(orgoth) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Unlikely Reunion(orgoth)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Unlikely Reunion(orgoth) Empty
PostSubject: Unlikely Reunion(orgoth)   Unlikely Reunion(orgoth) EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 6:49 pm

A girl in a short peasent robe sat in a tree outside the Seireitei. Her mother was in there, somewhere. She looked the gotei's great wall, surrounding the seireitei and the nobles within. Or what had once been the home of noble before the gotei fell a few years back, and most died. Her father had always told of of things that went on here. How once, central 46 had used to gotei to control poor for their own ends. But now, the gotei was a true force of good. He never said that. She didn't relaly believe it. But allot of people did.

She couldn't believe it. She didn't want to believe that her mother, who had abandoned her, was more concerned for all the poor people. That she couldn't find the time for Cara, or be there for Cara's father the night he died. She didn't want to believe it, because atleast she wouldn't hate her so much for leaving them then.

Cara discarded the short peasent robe. She hid her weapons in the nook of a tree and transformed, taking off with a feather dash to speed her up. She flew low towards the wall. There was a large barrier that kept out anything with Reiatsu. Last time she'd waited for the gates to open to get in. But there was no waiting for her today, becuase she spotted one of the gates. or what was left of it atleast. "Well thats a thing." She said to herself and flew towards the gate.

Her mother, last time her father had seen her, was going off to join squad 3. So Cara checked out the squad 3 barracks first. There was nothing there, Just a ruined building. More that one ruin was scattered through the city, and places were still being rebuilt. As she perched on a half burnt rafter, she overheard two shinigami  talking. "I heard captain commander Xios is leaving the hospital today. Its a miracle she survived that fight at all." One said. The other nother, disinterested. Cara let out a low squack of surprise. Her mother was captain commander? surely not.. Cara took flight again and flew to the hospital.

She arrived and perched on a building nearby. Looking for an open window. She needed clothes. As much as she didn't care most of the time, hospitals were very public and... Well her scars from a month before was still pretty raw and painful. She would prefer not to be jumped on by 50 people trying to make sure she wasn't about to die. Cara spotted an open window and flew in, landing on the ledge. A large red headed man lay in the bed. He seemed to be sleeping. A set of shinigami robes lay at the foot of his bad. She knew by looking, there was no way in hell they'd fit the big man.

She hoped onto the edge of the bed. As a falcon, she was a medium sized bird. She was careful not to disturb him as she checked to make sure he was definitely asleep. Then she transformed landing on the floor gently. She slipped into the robes, all but the shoes and padded softly out of the room. She was surprised by how busy the hospital actually was, and she was a little shocked by it, that they would build this place and keep the general public out until she seen a mother and  child in peasent clothes waiting to be treated. So it was for everyone.

Cara headed towards the entrance to wait. She walked passed allot of rooms, looking in any open doors. She was very nosy. too nosy for her own good sometimes. She walked passed a room where a large man with brown hair stood guard. The door was a jar, and Cara looked in. The face she spotted inside was so like hers, there was no way that was not her mother. Her eyes were exactly as her father had described. Yellow. Piercing. But they were also full of sorrow.

She stopped. The man looked at her, and nearly choked. The door slid open as the woman went to leave, and  they're eyes met. Cara swallowed. "Eeh. Hi. Mom?"
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Reunion(orgoth)   Unlikely Reunion(orgoth) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 1:08 am

It was better, Gráinne Xios told herself, but it wasn't quite right. The sun beamed in through the window of the medical room that Gráinne was inhabiting during her rehabilitation of the injuries she had sustained from her fateful battle with Azazael Darkmoon. She was flexing and rotating her left arm, which was badly broken during the fight, and flinching slightly at the lack of mobility she still experienced. But for the most part she was physically healed. Satisfied that she could at least return to work, she began to get dressed into her freshly laundered haori and walked over to the window. Gazing out towards where the main gate should be, she could see the construction already in progress to rebuild the gate after the devastating battle that had taken place. Gráinne's gaze lost focus as her mind travelled back to 3 days and thousand years ago.

As Gráinne relived that horrible moment in her mind, when Azazael took from her something that could never be replaced. Her sister's life. Though she had gone on to slay the monster who had killed many innocent people, including Anna Arendelle, she had felt no satisfaction or relief from it. If anything, it only filled her with more regret that she had been forced to sink to such a level that she violently savaged another in a blind rage. But at least it was one less monster in the world to plague the good and the just. She wiped the solitary tear from her eye and turned to leave, when something unexpected happened.

As Gráinne reached the door, there was someone on the other side about to come in. Gráinne looked into the silver eyes of a young girl, about an inch taller than herself, with light-brown hair. But Gráinne was momentarily mesmerised by her uncanny resemblance to Diath, only with lighter hair and missing the yellow irises. It was astonishing. She also saw Jensen standing guard outside the door, with a look of equal surprise. Then the girl greeted her as 'Mom'. Gráinne smiled sheepishly. "I'm sorry, miss. I'm afraid you have the wrong person. But if you're looking for someone I can help you find them. I'm Gráinne. Gráinne Xios. What is your name?"
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Reunion(orgoth)   Unlikely Reunion(orgoth) EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 1:27 am

Cara let out a breath. She was wrong. Close though, since the girl before her introduced herself As Grainne Xios. Cara brushed her long hair from her face. She had expected this, her father told her about her mothers siblings. This was the person she was abandoned for. She felt momentary envy of the girl, her aunt, but then it passed. Her mother made her own choices. But.. The woman before her wasn't to blame for them. She smiled a little. The brown haired man looked at Grainne, and back to Cara. He seen the resemblance.

"Oh I'm sure you can help me. I'm looking for my mother, Diath Xios. I suppose  that unless she's taken to dating women, that would make you my Aunt... Listen I don't want to bother you more than I have to. Where can I find her? I just want to give her a piece of my mind then i'll be out of your hair..." She said. The brown haired man looked at Grainne. "I'm going to check on Arngrim." He said, and walked off, looking a bit perplexed and worried.

Cara watched him go, then turned back to Grainne. "Well... Ok then anyway, i know your the capain commander and all but,, Can you show me to her?" She watched Grainne's face for a reaction but wasn't expecting what came next.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Reunion(orgoth)   Unlikely Reunion(orgoth) EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 12:47 am

Gráinne looked curiously to Jensen when he excused himself. He looked a little uneasy, which worried Gráinne slightly. But she didn't let that show in her face. Then the girl spoke, and Gráinne felt like the corridor had just become ice cold. Her eyes widened. The girl was... Diath's daughter. It seemed impossible. It explained the striking resemblance, but also posed more questions. But they could wait, as Gráinne had the unenviable task of informing this girl that her mother was dead. Her voice was uncertain.

"You are Diath's daughter? I didn't even know she had any children, or any significant other for that matter." Gráinne took a deep breath and tried to compose herself, but her yellow eyes began to well up. She had informed families of the death's of loved ones before, but this was much different."I'm not sure how to tell you this, but your mother... she's... she's dead. She died during the battle at the front gate a few days ago. She saved me. If not for her I would have been killed by Azazael. I'm... I'm sorry. Diath was more than a sister to me. She was my best friend. I..." Gráinne trailed off, and her gaze fell to the floor in sadness.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Reunion(orgoth)   Unlikely Reunion(orgoth) EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 1:14 am

Cara was not in the least surprised to learn  her mother hadn't told Grainne about Cara or her father. 60 years, she'd left them 60 years ago and never once mentioned to anyone she existed. Or her father. She was going to give that bitch one hell of a tongue lashing. But then Grainne's tone changed. She had been in shock before, understandable. But then she looked like she was about to cry. She took a deep breath, and Cara tilted her head slightly at the behavior.

In one fell swoop, she told Cara how her mother had died to save Grainne. Mere days ago... Cara's mind shut down. The world stopped for her, as she tried to process the information. Cara had been unhappy with Diath, she had planned on giving out to her until her voice was hoarse, but she had also been giddy with excitement to meet her. She'd felt a little bit of happyness for the first time since her father had died. Only for this.. Tears welled up. She had nothing now. No where left to go. Despite her dismissive attitude, she would have stayed given have the chance.

As the damn broke, and her tears came flowing forth, she realized where she was. In a flash she transformed into a falcon, and got tangled in the stolen clothes. She panicked and ripped her way out, then shot towards down the hall and out an open window. The surge of emotion, the abysmal feeling that she was now alone drove her back the way she'd come, out to the forest where she'd left her clothes and weapons.

She transformed mid air and dropped to the ground. She grabbed her clothes and weapons. Sitting at the base of a tree, she let the tears come. And in that moment, she had never felt more alone.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Reunion(orgoth)   Unlikely Reunion(orgoth) EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 2:27 am

Gráinne braced herself for the recoil, knowing that all of it would be justified. However, it didn't come. She looked up to see a torrent of tears flowing from Cara's eyes. Gráinne moved to try and comfort her, but the youth turned into a falcon in a flash and darted out the door. Gráinne knew she had to pursue immediately or she would lose her last remaining relative. She swiftly transformed into her raven form and sped after her niece. With Gráinne's keen senses, she tracked her niece easily and her superior speed allowed her to catch up quickly. She followed Cara to a forest where she landed and retrieved some stuff from a tree, and began to cry.

Gráinne landed beside her and watched Cara for a moment, then transformed back into her normal form. She sat down beside her sister's daughter. She put her arms around the sad youth and held her close. No matter how bad Gráinne had felt the last few days, she knew this young girl was feeling worse. She had just discovered that the mother she had been waiting over 60 years for, was dead. She needed Gráinne now. "Shhh. I am sorry you had to find out this way. If I had known about you I would have tried to find you sooner. Your mother was a hero. I loved her so much. She looked after me when we were growing up. We were inseparable." She released Cara and pointed her chin up to look into her eyes. They were the same shape as Diath's and her own, but silver. "Now, I will look after you. I don't know what events transpired to leave you with no mother for so long, but you will not be alone any longer. I promise you this." Gráinne kissed Cara on the forehead and pulled her close again, stroking her hair and staring out into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Reunion(orgoth)   Unlikely Reunion(orgoth) EmptyThu Oct 13, 2016 8:43 pm

Cara sat, knees curled against her chest when a bird landed next to her. She didn't see it land, but heard it and glanced at it. The bird was a raven, and it watched her for a moment. Then it transformed into Grainne. Cara momentarily wondered how she had held onto her clothes and Zanpakuto, but her mind went back to other things. The woman or girl, she really didn't know how old Grainne was considering they appeared around the same age, put an arm around Cara and pulled her into a hug.

Cara didn't resist, she even went as far as to curl into the embrace. It was comforting. She had never met this woman, but she gave off such a peaceful aura it was hard to think that she was the most powerful shinigami in existance. Cara listened to her speak about Diath, how she was a hero and had saved Grainne. She gripped Grainne's Hoari as she spoke through tears. "If she was a hero, why did she let my father die? He was killed in an arrancar attack last month. I thought the gotei was supposed to protect us? I thought she atleast would care enough to protect him!" She said. She hadn't spoken about him to anyone, but she didn't just blame Diath or the gotei.

"I left him alone. I went off and to the human world and..." Nearly died at the hands of a vicious sinner. She couldn't say it. She was filled with shame and blamed herself. If she hadn't tried to fight it, if she'd never left... "And then after he died, I was to angry to come here.. I never even got to meet her.." She said. She was going to go on, but Grainne promised to look after her. She would let her stay. Cara felt a little warmer at that. But she was also useless to Grainne. "I.. I'll just get in the way. I'm not a shinigami. Why would you waste your time on me?"
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Reunion(orgoth)   Unlikely Reunion(orgoth) EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 3:30 pm

Gráinne listened as Cara sank into the embrace, and began to ask distraught questions about everything that had happened to her father. Gráinne shook her head softly and held Cara tighter. "I'm sorry that I can't offer a better explanation. Only Diath knew why she did what she did. If I knew about you and your father's existence, I would've tried to protect you both. I am so sorry." Gentle tears began to trickle down Gráinne's face. It was a wonder she had any tears left after the last few weeks. Then Cara began to blame herself also, and Gráinne was firm but fair. "No. You cannot go down this path. Blaming yourself for something that was out of your control is a dark road that leads only to more pain. You can't predict what would've happened if you hadn't left."

Gráinne's pledge to look after Cara from now on was met with uncertainty. Cara herself simply thought that she was worthless to Gráinne, and that the Captain-Commander would have no reason to help her. But Gráinne was resolute. "The time would not be wasted, not by a long shot. You may not have training, but that's something that can be changed if you decide you want to. Whether you like it or not, I am the only family you've got left, and vice-versa. I'll be damned if I'm going to let you stay out here on your own. Come back to Seireitei and live with me. Whatever happened between you and Diath, I owe you that much at least."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Reunion(orgoth)   Unlikely Reunion(orgoth) EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 6:45 pm

Cara rubbed her face. "You mean it?" She asked. She smiled a little bit even if she was still crying. "I would like to stay with you." She said, as she thought about everything she had had to endure. But Grainne also went through allot. She lost her sister and best friend. Cara hadn't thought about that, and that was selfish. She hugged her aunt. "I guess I should tell you my name. I'm Cara. Happy to meet you." She said smiling.

Cara looked at her aunt. She guessed her mother looked similar. If there was pictures of her, she'd ask about it later. Cara didn't want to cause anymore upset. It was probably a shock already, to have her just turn up out of nowhere. And though grainne didn't ask Cara decided to tell her how exactly she came to exist. "Father told me before he died, how they met. When your brother and Diath had a falling out, she left home. She met my father during that time. It was a while ago. " She said.

Then she remembered something. "You said you were my last relative and I yours... What happened to the others? You don't have to tell me if you dont want." She asked. Daith had told her father everything, and he told her everything about her mother's family before he died. To think, Grainne had lost all of her siblings.. and her parents.. She had lost so much more than Cara could ever bear to imagine.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Reunion(orgoth)   Unlikely Reunion(orgoth) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 9:21 pm

Gráinne smiled when Cara accepted her invitation and hugged her before introducing herself properly. "Cara. Your name is beautiful." The hug was released, then Gráinne cocked her head slightly as Cara studied her features for a moment. "You're wondering if your mother looked anything like me. She did as a matter of fact." Cara then told Gráinne how the young Shinigami came into being. As it transpired, Cara was conceived during her disappearance after she had fought with Temida over his joining the Gotei. It made sense, though Gráinne was still curious as to why Diath didn't go back to Cara and her father, and why she didn't tell anybody about them. Gráinne was woken from her reverie by a question from Cara. She wanted to know about the rest of Gráinne's relatives. Gráinne looked around for a moment before answering.

"I will tell you, but we should get somewhere more comfortable and private. Do you want to come to my house now? I'll show you some pictures that I have." Assuming Cara agreed, Gráinne would produce a pair of hair clips and present them to Cara. "Before we go, you should have these. They were your mother's. I've been carrying them around since her death, but you should have them. I have my memories of her. The one on the right stores all of the stuff you're carrying when you transform into your bird form. Stops you form being naked when you transform back. The other one turns into a spear, your mother's signature weapon." Gráinne transformed into a raven and beckoned to Cara. "Come. Let's go home, Cara Xios."

Upon arriving at Gráinne's house, they went inside and Gráinne brought Cara into the front room. "Please, make yourself at home. Elayne won't be home for a while. I'll return in a moment. Can I get you a drink or anything?" If Cara requested a drink, Gráinne would bring it when she returned. Either way, she would also have a black, leather-bound photo album. She sat down beside Cara and began to flick through the pages. She stopped at one that was taken on the day her parents, Shensuin and Anastacia Xios, were killed. She looked pensively at it. "This was the last time we were together as a family." She pointed at the two adults in the photo. "That's our parents, your grandparents. They left for a mission after this photo was taken and never came back. They were killed in battle." Gráinne then pointed at the eldest of the children in the picture. "Temida. Our older brother. He was the first to join the Gotei. He was Captain-Commander for a short while when we were forced out of Soul Society. He launched a suicidal mission into Hueco Mundo, and he was killed. I became Captain-Commander after that, despite my lack of experience at the time. I have Jensen to thank for that." Gráinne smiled at a joke only she understood, and continued on. She pointed to the next eldest child, a beautiful child with long black hair. Gráinne hesitated slightly, but pressed on. "Your mother. She was so playful. She was the one that understood me the most, and helped me break out of my shell and believe in myself that I could be Captain-Commander. I wouldn't have made it this far without her." Gráinne's eyes welled up slightly, but she kept herself in check barely. She moved on to the smallest girl in the picture, the one with the paintbrush. Gráinne smiled. "Me. I didn't talk very much then. I just painted all the time. Diath was the only one who could get me to open up. I never thought I would be the only one left."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Reunion(orgoth)   Unlikely Reunion(orgoth) EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 10:40 pm

Cara accepted the hair clips gratefully. She had no idea how they worked, but figured it out when sll of her clothes vanished, along with her weapons and other hair clip. Oh.. She transformed quickly, hopefully before Grainne seen the 3 long jagged scars on her side. Clearly Diath's and Grainne's storage things worked differently because Grainne's activated as soon as she transformed. Why did she not just have one of those, Cara wondered. She decided not to think to much on it. Cara followed Grainne home. Her new home, she guessed.

When they arrived, Cara asked for water and waited for Grainne to leave before transforming back. Using the clip again was a little easier. And it was certainly useful, not needing to borrow clothes. Grainne came back. "Who is Elayne?" She said, having just remembered to ask her aunt. Then she sat down next to Grainne, and her aunty started showing her the book. She watched in silence as Grainne explained the pictures. She could see the sadness in grainne's eyes as she talked, and she felt it too.

She would have loved to meet all of them. Her Grandparents, uncle, and most of all her mother. She felt the tug of despair but fought it off. "Your not alone though. I can see family meant allot to her.. And I." And then she seen the picture of her mother when she was older. She looked no older than Cara, and she was full of pride holding a pair of spears aloft. "She.. She saved me." Cara said. Her voice hitched as she tried to speak. "The same night father died.. I was in the human world and a sinner attacked me... I was dead.. He had me in his claws..." She cut off. Her terror from that night, welling up.

She pushed through it though. "Next thing he was flying into a building and she walked right past, me, told me to run if I could. She saved me. I wouldn't be here without her." That made the feeling of lose so much worse. But at the same time, maybe Diath cared for her. Maybe she had always watched after Cara. She wanted to believe that it was true, and not just coincidence. Because it made her feel just that much better about it."I will stay with you. Maybe even join the academy. I don't know about Mother, but my father would want me to be with family." And maybe it would help Grainne as much as it helped Cara.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Reunion(orgoth)   Unlikely Reunion(orgoth) EmptyMon Nov 07, 2016 1:02 am

Cara asked a question suddenly about Elayne. Gráinne smiled with fondness. "Elayne is... very special to me. She was the light when I was enveloped in darkness. She is my guide, and my conscience. She has helped me to see the better parts of myself. She is my love and my life." The raven-haired Captain-Commander blushed ever-so-slightly, then went through the photo album and told her stories. When Cara spoke, her voice was thick with emotion. She detailed how Diath had saved her on the night Cara's father died. Diath interrupted an attack on her by a Sinner, a situation in which Cara's chances of surviving were non-existent. Gráinne pondered this for a moment as she put her arm around the young girl's shoulder and pulled her closer, as if to shield her from the world. "If you don't mind me asking, is that where you got the scars on your side?" Gráinne had noticed earlier when Cara had tested Diath's hairclip and made her clothes vanish. Cara had tried to reverse the spell before Gráinne noticed, but the Captain-Commander's keen eyesight had spotted it already. Gráinne went back to Diath's involvement in that fateful night's events.

"Well, it seems we both owe our lives to Diath. As I said before, I do not know what Diath's thoughts were regarding her relationship with you, but I know she cared about you. I do not believe she would turn her back on you without a reason. It could be that it was a similar situation to that of Clara Firestorm, the acting-Captain of the Vizard Corps. She has a daughter called Liv and a son called Styxx, who are both Arrancar, and for years Clara kept herself hidden from them. She instead watched over them from a distance. She had her reasons for this, as did Diath I'm sure." Cara then said that she wanted to stay with Gráinne, maybe even join the academy in time. Gráinne beamed at her, tears forming in the corners of her eyes, her brave facade finally cracking. She hugged her niece tightly, knowing from then on that they would keep each other safe. They had to, as Diath did.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Reunion(orgoth)   Unlikely Reunion(orgoth) EmptySat Nov 12, 2016 7:36 pm

Cara listened to Grainne speak about Elayne, and by the way her face lit up, Cara could tell they were more than friends. She smiled at that. Cara had no prejudices against that kind of thing. Happiness was more important then who a person was with. And Cara had never experienced a romance, so she wasn't even sure if she had a preference to either genders. She'd never really thought about it, but then she was young, a child to most shinigami.

Cara froze when Grainne mentioned the scars. So she'd seen, that didn't surprise Cara since her aunt was able to shift into a bird too. She looked away and nodded. "A token of my foolishness." She said. "Its not as If I don't have other scars. I fell out of a tree and broke my wing. Arm. first time I flew. That left a scar.. But.. Every time I remember my side, everytime it hurts I remember the terror I felt. And that I had been there, in the clutches of.. of that thing, instead of with father." She said.

They spoke more about Diath, then there was a lull in the conversation as Cara sat there, unsure what else to say. She was here for the time being. It would take time to adjust to things. She excused herself to use the bathroom and washed her face clean, and went to go back to the sitting room, to find a white haired girl staring at her in the hall. "Hello there." The girl said. Cara took one sniff of her and recoiled. "Grainne there's an arrancar in the house!" Cara shouted, drawing a dagger. She started looking for an escape, not noticing that her sudden panic had scared the girl too.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Reunion(orgoth)   Unlikely Reunion(orgoth) EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 11:58 pm

Cara addressed the scars after realising that Gráinne had seen them despite her best efforts. Gráinne nodded with understanding. Cara's initial distance when they first met made sense now, as Gráinne knew that had their places been exchanged, she would do the same thing. "I understand. While I have only known you for a couple of hours now, I know now that you are a remarkable young lady, and I am proud of you to have gone through all of that and still ended up being you." They talked a bit more about Diath, and Gráinne noticed Cara becoming slowly more comfortable with her new surroundings and her aunt.

The conversation died down a little, which was to be expected, as there was a lot of information to absorb on both sides. Cara excused herself to use the bathroom, and Gráinne used the oppurtunity to look further through the photo album, stopping when she reached photos of Scott. She stroked the picture softly. Scott Rollins was Gráinne's childhood friend-turned-lover. She had lost him when he was killed by the Vasto Lorde, Sen Resilius. While she had accepted that she could not have done anything to prevent his death, she had felt guilty about opening herself up to anybody else. That was, until she met Elayne.

Speaking of Elayne, Gráinne sensed a familiar presence in the house. Standing up and leaving the album down, she started towards the door when she heard Cara cry out for her. In a flash, she was between them both, holding her hand up towards Cara. "Woah! Hold on! Cara, this is Elayne. Elayne?" She turned to the white-haired Arrancar who was looking dstinctly frightened. "Elayne, I'm sorry. This is my niece, Cara." She looked pleadingly at Cara. "You must understand. Elayne is indeed an Arrancar, but she is not like other Arrancar. She will not harm you or anybody else here."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Reunion(orgoth)   Unlikely Reunion(orgoth) EmptyWed Nov 16, 2016 2:37 pm

Grainne was between them in seconds, trying to explain. Cara backed up to the wall and looked at Elayne, fear clear on her face. Elayne however had calmed down and straightened As Grainne explained the situation. Cara however was having trouble processing the information, given that an arrancar had killed her father, and mother. She had never encountered their kind before, but instinct told her to fear them. She lowered the knife, but she didn't move as she watched Elayne like a Hawk.

Elayne stepped up to Grainne and peered around her to look at Cara. "I didn't know you had a niece. Hello there, little one." She said, and placed a hand on Grainne's arm. She moved forward a step and Cara flinched. "Its alright. I won't hurt you." She said calmly, soothingly. She took another step, and then another, and reached out a hand to Cara. "I used to be a vizard. I'm not like other Arrancar." Elayne  said. Her voice was soft, calm. Cara raised her free hand and touched it against Elaynes outstretched hand.

And then reason took hold and she sighed. "I'm.. Sorry. I'm easily startled." She said to both of them as Elayne stepped back and leaned against Grainne. "Its alright." Elayne said. "I understand how you felt. Arrancar share some animalistic traits, I could feel your fear. I know it wasn't rational." She said, and looked at Grainne. "I'm guessing you share your aunts ability to become an animal?" Elayne said to her. "Speaking of which, Aunty Grainne, what have I missed?"
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Reunion(orgoth)   Unlikely Reunion(orgoth) EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 2:34 pm

After Gráinne explained the situation quickly, she felt the tension lower slightly. Elayne was put at ease straight away. Gráinne expected nothing less, as the trust they shared was strong. Cara, on the other hand, was still wary of the white-haired Arrancar. Given what the poor child had gone through already in her young life, Gráinne couldn't blame her. Cara lowered her knife slowly, but never took her eyes from Elayne. Elayne, in turn, moved forward slightly and spoke to Cara, attempting to allay her fears. Cara flinched slightly, but Elayne persevered, explaining her origins with her usual softly-spoken method as she approached. Elayne extended a hand out to Cara in friendship, with Cara accepted. Gráinne exhaled slowly as Elayne stepped back and leaned against her.

Cara explained her reaction to Elayne's arrival, and Elayne nodded understandingly. She explained to the younger Xios about how she understood her reaction and accepted it. Elayne then enquired about Cara's ability to change into an animal form. Gráinne nodded. "Indeed she can. A peregrine falcon, I believe. A very beautiful creature." Elayne then asked what she had missed. Gráinne turned to her and explained.

"Cara is Diath's daughter. I only found out about this myself today. She came to Seireitei to find her mother, but she found me instead." Gráinne gazed inwardly for a moment, but then flashed a smile of hope. "Cara is gonna come live here with us. I knew having the spare room was an inspired decision." Gráinne put an arm around Elayne and looked back to Cara again, fondness in her eyes. "But we can discuss it more later. Cara, are you tired or hungry or anything? I can get you something to eat, and I'll fix up your room for you if you'd like?"
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Reunion(orgoth)   Unlikely Reunion(orgoth) EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 6:36 pm

Elayne nodded and let out a sigh. She looked at Cara sadly. "I'm very sorry about your mother." Elayne said. Cara didn't really know how to respond, so she just nodded in reply. She said to grainne, "A bit of both actually.." She said. She didn't mention she hadn't eaten in about 3 days. Elayne nudged Grainne with her head. "Go get her settled in, I'll cook us all something to eat. Olivia gave me a recipe for a style off chinese food she likes. Ordered me to cook her some if I ever used it." Elayne said, then walked off into the kitchen.

Cara watched her leave, then looked back to Grainne. "Well she's just the sweetest." Cara said. "I'm still a bit put off by her scent. But i like her. Anyway, where is this spare room?" She asked.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Reunion(orgoth)   Unlikely Reunion(orgoth) Empty

Back to top Go down

Unlikely Reunion(orgoth)
Page 1 of 1