Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask) I_vote_lcapAccelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask) I_voting_barAccelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask) I_vote_lcapAccelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask) I_voting_barAccelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask) Empty
PostSubject: Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask)   Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 2:06 am

(This is kind of going to be an origin story of sorts, Accelerators character will change drastically from this thread to any threads in the future. He will go from damaged and confused to more cocky and understanding of his status.)

Accelerator walked around the serviceable streets of Tokyo, haphazardly observing the wreckage he created. "I told you all.. TO LEAVE ME ALONE!" Bullets rained everywhere, they had snipers, gunners, they opened fire with everything they had. But before any bullets made impact, they just.. stopped. In mid air.. the peoples mouths weren't open long enough to realize how truly fucked they really were. The bullets reflected back, anyone in a 300 foot radius was filled with bullets as an indirect consequence of Accelerators powers. "Make them stop.. LEAVE ME ALONE." Accelerators Reitsu flared out, cratering the earth beneath his feet.

A tank.. A helicopter.. 3 armored vehicles.. Accelerator sat in the road. Defeated, the 50 cal opened up from all the vehicles, the bullets were stopped, then shot back. The armored vehicles tried to make contact via wrecking into him, they found themselves repelled. The front ends were completely annihilated, to such a degree that one might immediately presume that they had been hit by the very tank that opened fire with the heaviest rounds he had yet encountered. The problem was... "Re-directions a bitch.." Was all he said as the heavy rounds were deflected, hitting the helicopter out of the sky. Though unintentional, it provided for some spectacular theatrics. The tank opened fire once more, this time the blasts began to irritate him. "I SAID TO LEAVE ME ALONE!" In a second, he was on them. He ripped open the hatch, dragged the man out, and threw him across the road. The man threw a gun at him, and watched as it dissipated on impact. He threw a grenade, and Accelerator simply watched it bounce back. The explosion, the screams, the sounds of crying and moans of pain and death filled the air..

"What am I doing.. what can I do.. what do I do.."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask)   Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask) EmptyFri Oct 14, 2016 4:39 pm

Jun had no idea what the fuck was going on. The Japanese government cordoned off the area and there was a mini-war going on. He had his shotgun, Xina, and his dragoons with him. On his left ear was his ear stud that controlled the dragoons. The boy wore standard outfit. The five foot six blonde eventually used his Coalition Officer status to slip through to check out what was going on. When he got there...it was hell. There was a boy around the same age as him in the middle of it all. A silverette and pale. But the guy seemed broken. None the less, he had to take action.

"By the order of the Coalition, please stand down. We're not gonna hurt you if you surrender peacefully. We don't know what's going on, but we'll find out. Until then, you'll be under our protection." He tried to be gentle, yet stern in his words. This was too much damage to get away with...but it might just be a case of an advent just discovering their powers and going out of control. That he knew was pardonable. But if this was deliberate...that was a different story.
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask)   Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask) EmptySat Oct 15, 2016 3:42 am

Looking around to see the destruction he had caused was truly a sight for sore eyes, Accelerator couldn't help but think what would become of him at this point. He had mangled men, officers, enforcers of the law, there was no getting out of this one.. Not alive at least, not that he cared. He wanted power, and lots of it. But what had he done to acquire it?... He didn't know, what had he done to deserve it?.. He did not know.. He didn't know what he had done to deserve all this death and destruction around him either though.. Hell, he didn't know what he'd done to deserve these people attacking him, what had he done to deserve this?..

A man appeared before him, he seemed almost as confused as Accelerator was, though that was more than unlikely. He asked Accelerator to come quietly. "Good luck with that... you people have made your choice, I can no longer sit by, and be trampled on, you people only respond to force!" Accelerator looked towards the shotgun and trembled a bit, "A peacemaker with a shotgun? Seems likely. I don't know what this coalition is, and I don't care, if you all continue to get in my way and bother me you will die.."

Accelerator looked down, blood still trickled out of his head from the gunshot from earlier.. "Why'd you all try and kill the boy... he didn't do anything.. I didn't do anything... We didn't do anything.." Accelerators Reitsu hit a Boil, a fever pitch if you will. It boomed out, shattering the ground beneath him, and every window in the area. "GO AWAY!" Accelerator quickly ran in front of Jun, and threw a punch at his face.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask)   Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 2:15 am

Clearly something wasn't right. Kill a boy? The teenager was upset about something? It was soon that he saw some blood on the young man's head. But he wasn't interesting in talking any more. Jun threw the duffle back with his dragoons on the ground tried to grab and flip the guy over his shoulder. Only for his hands to be...repelled? by something. The punch missed him, but only barely. The blond struck at the guy's back with a punch only to be pushed back. Jumping, Jun tried to kick the guy, only to again be rebounded.

Doing a backflip back onto the ground and sliding, his eyes furrowed. How many times can he do that? Was there a way to calm him down? What was he even talking about earlier? Things weren't adding up. Jun kicked a slab of concrete at the albino. Then came the Child Grenade Launcher. One large grenade was fired, then 20 smaller ones spread out from there, before exploding in a 25 yard radius. The large one exploded with the power of a hado 75, while the smaller ones exploded with the power of a hado 40.

Considering that ability and agility, Jun doubted he did anything to the guy except piss him off. The boy had long gotten out of that area. But he also needed to find out more. Once he apprehended him or calmed him down for a civil talk, then maybe he could figure out why he went berserk.
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask)   Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2016 2:38 pm

Something was off about this human.. He wasn't going to go down easy.. fuck he was quick. He tried to grab Accelerator and found himself repelled. He tried to punch, and found himself repelled, he tried again to the same result, then he tried to kick, and noticed the same thing. He did a rather athletic backflip, and slid across the ground, and he grinned at the man. "You can attack as much as you want and it won't mean a damn thing.." his face turned to a wicked grin, "I don't want to kill you, but if you continue to harass me I'll have no choice!" The man kicked a slab of concrete at him, it made contact with the barrier and dissipated, crumbling to pieces on impact. "I have no quarrel with you, leave now, or end up like these useless idiots on the ground!"

Accelerator looked at the man and he pulled a grenade launcher out "I wouldn't do that.." Accelerator ran to avoid them, but used redirect to deflect 4 of the grenades back in the mans general direction. He then got back in the blistering smoke, before jumping through wielding one of the guns the men had been holding when they were attacking him. It had 30 round mags and though Accelerators aim wasn't the best, it would suffice. He jumped through the smoke and opened fire on the man. "I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE AND YOU DIDN'T, AND NOW YOU'LL JOIN THESE MEN IN HELL." Accelerators Reitsu cracked the earth beneath him once more, and shattered any and all nearby windows, "REMEMBER, YOU ASKED FOR THIS!"
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask)   Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask) EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 12:31 am

(Not a grenade launcher, that was just what the munition type is called. It came from the shotgun)

The grenades landed nowhere near him. Jun practically glided, avoiding the bullets with ease. "I'm more interested in what you meant by a kid being killed...what the hell happened. I already figured out what these idiots did to get themselves killed by you...but I'm nothing like them...but care to humor me about the kid?" The blond then activated the dragoons, which were somewhat nearby the albino. The first one had activated energy blades around it, aiming to destroy the gun.

While they were made with a similar material as a Zanapakutou, they were easily knocked away. No matter what happened, all four flew erratically around the guy, firing energy beams equal to a hado 4. But there were 10 each, 40 total. An ability that was constantly active like that had to have a limit to the number of attacks it could deflect.

Hopping on top of a burnt out tank, Jun pointed his shotgun at the berserker, listening to anything more he had to say. He didn't want to continue pounding at the guy while he was speaking or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask)   Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask) EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 1:42 am

Accelerators face tightened and contorted as the man seemingly glided to avoided the bullets. It didn't even look difficult. The man asked about what happened.. he was trying to get him to talk but.. should he?.. "A boy approached me.. they opened fire.. I tried to protect him but.. I couldn't.. not from all the bullets.. over and over.. and I killed them, all of them... I'd do it again.. and again.. They deserved it.. THEY SHOULD HAVE LEFT ME ALONE!" Accelerator once again released a stupidly powerful wave of Spiritual Pressure, crushing the ground even further. His anger was apparent to anyone nearby.. He noticed the Dragoons aiming for the gun, and he allowed them to destroy it.

"Shit.."

Accelerator grinned as the beams all hit his shield, and redirected back, each aimed at hitting the others. After jumping around to dodge the rest, and continuing to do so for a time, Accelerator grew frustrated, Jumped back, kicking a car towards them as he did. "ENOUGH!" He noticed the man sitting, gun cocked and pointed towards him.. "Don't make me fucking kill you..."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask)   Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask) EmptySun Oct 30, 2016 5:55 pm

The car was cut into. The holes just big enough to fit them through. The four dragoons surrounded him, but did nothing. Jun also didn't fire as he processed what the guy said. His green eyes darkened significantly. "So, these guys wanted you so badly that they didn't care about innocent lives. That's on them, and you bet your ass they'll be punish to hell for it. It proves you're not a bad guy. Why are they trying to kill or capture you? It makes no sense..." Jun lowered his shotgun and actually approached him. He ignored the bit about forcing the guy to kill him. If Jun was that easy, he'd be dead long ago.

The blond teenager even tossed it away, and let the dragoons fall harmlessly. He was a good thirty feet away. Just far enough for him to dodge anything coming from this advent human. Jun held out his right hand to be grabbed. "You can tell me and we can bring these shitheads to justice." Hopefully his gentle tone would indicate his intentions. As well as him...disarming himself. Even though that wasn't quite accurate. But the fact they killed a kid to get to him...really pissed off Jun.
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask)   Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask) EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 2:05 pm

Accelerator looked on as the car was penetrated, and dragoons surrounded him with beyond deadly implications. He put up his shield, hoping for the best, and noticed the mans green eyes darken significantly, the man spoke, seemingly empathetic to the problems Accelerator had been having, but could he be trusted?.. Should he be trusted..? "They want me for my power, my abilities revolve around Vector Control, I'm not entirely in control of them yet, but the potential is great enough to where they don't like me being around, not that I could entirely blame them.." He looked around at the damage he had done, the groans, the screams, the cries still echoing through his head. His eyes became wide as the man approached him, at least a little bit, had he lost his mind?..

He seemingly ignored the bit where Accelerator had threatened to kill him, which was probably the best thing he could have done for himself, and his life. This man seemed to have been around the block more than once, and he didn't seem like a normal human being by any stretch, were there others like him?.. The man tossed the shotgun away, and let the dragoons fall harmlessly to the ground. He was a good thirty feet away, which was a smart distance to keep, but he seemed legitimate in his attempts to help him. He held out his right hand to be grabbed, he asked him to be told what happened, so they could be brought to justice. Accelerator looked around, the mans tone was gentle, he seemed to mean what he said. "Yeah.. We'll.. Yeah.."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask)   Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask) EmptyThu Nov 03, 2016 12:43 am

He seemed unsure, which didn't surprise Jun at all. But it was still a very volatile situation. "Ok. Please get my shotgun while you're at it. My dragoons will activate again, but they're heading straight for my belt to deactivate again. Let's go to our base and get your story in full. Then we'll go from there." True to his word, his dragoons activated again, only to combine into one large dragoon, and hook itself on Jun's belt. Which he toyed with to empty the three rounds he had in it via teleporting the bullets into said belt's dimensional storage. Hopefully, the young man got Jun's weapon. "My name is Jun Tomoshibi. What's your's?"

Hopefully he got an answer. Assuming Accelerator followed Jun, a group of armed men showed up again. "That's enough. We'll take it from here. Thanks for-" In an instant, Jun was there in the guy's face, and had slapped him hard enough to send him into the brick of a building. But still alive, and barely conscious. The other pointed their weapons at Jun, only to have more armed men and women show up behind them, ready to kill them.

Jun's tone was stern and commanded authority. "The case isn't over. And even if it was, he's an advent human, which means he's under our jurisdiction to deal with. According to our agreement with Japan, YOU are violating that contract. Learn your place when it comes to these things. I'm already very pissed off...don't make me do something I'll regret later." They backed off very quickly after that.

Hopefully that didn't trigger the poor guy or anything. "When we get back to the base, we'll need to get your wound treated. If you'll let us. Then we'll get your statement and everything. You're more than welcome to bunk there too so long as you keep your powers under wraps and behave. If those guys know what's good for them, they won't try to send anyone or anything after you."
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask)   Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask) EmptyWed Nov 09, 2016 2:55 pm

Accelerator just calmed down, he had little left to lose or gain as the man dispatched the soldiers, he would not allow them to get their way and trigger him to go into madness. Not that he couldn't, and probably make a veritable ass out of himself, but he rather didn't want to allow for this in any way, shape, or form. He calmed himself, steadying his hands that were once trembling, and looked at the man, turning his head to observe him and otherwise take him in, figure things out, his mind was going a mile a minute, and he didn't understand what had just happened. He walked to the man, and followed him, then one erred.. It launched an attack towards Jun, and Accelerator jumped, redirecting the bullets back before getting on top of him, shoving his finger in his wound. "YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME? PLAYING GOD?"

He smiled, jamming it in deeper, leaving a shield up behind him. "My power is Vector Control, and right now? I'm in contact with the heat from your blood, so riddle me this, what would happen if I were to reverse your blood flow? Don't like that thought do you, scared now aren't you? You all try so damn hard to kill us, to control us, we don't want it and I won't allow it, you mess with him, you mess with me? You pull any of this again, and you will perish, just like your friends, and I will do it without the slightest bit of mercy.."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask)   Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask) EmptySun Nov 13, 2016 2:54 am

It seems someone was stupid and tried something anyways. But the young man stopped it, and spoke a bit about his powers. That explains the redirection. Jun had to speak up. "They won't. *Coalition Soldiers knocks out the soldiers* Because of that. But I would hope they'd know better. We may be outnumbered, but numbers don't mean anything to advent humans. Not even to these guys." Jun saluted the soldiers and they did the same. The remaining way there was uneventful.

The blond went straight to the infirmary. Which scanned everyone upon entry. Little robits started buzzing about to fix up Accelerator. Jun even mentioned that's what they're doing, so that the boy doesn't destroy them or anything. Jun sat at a computer terminal. Shortly, the blond got a recording going. "Ok. This is Jun Tomoshibi, investigating an incident with an advent human here in Tokyo. This is his account of everything that has happened. As far as I gathered, government troops tried to kill him, and killed a civilian, a child. They were...very interested in killing him. *turns to Accelerator* Please state your name, and explain everything that happened in the last few hours please. Everything is recorded." Hopefully, the teen won't have any more bouts of anger or anything.
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask)   Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask) EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 3:30 pm

lease state your name, and explain everything that happened in the last few hours please. Everything is recorded."[/color] Hopefully, the teen won't have any more bouts of anger or anything.[/quote]

Accelerator watched as the men dispatched his intended target, and he looked down a bit, both bewildered and a tad surprised by the days events. He was incapable of any expressed emotion at this point, and was confused as to which he would express if he was capable of doing so, it was a tumultuous mix of various unrelated emotions of which he rarely, if ever felt... He watched as the man spoke, the words barely being processed, Advent Humans was all he heard, he watched them salute him, while they proceeded to salute back, and the rest seemed to be fairly uneventful. He had heard two things, Advent Humans, and that they should know better, they clearly didn't know better, and he had no idea what he meant by Advent Human.. What the hell was an Advent Human?.. Why was he different?... Questions for later..

Accelerator followed the blond boy straight to the infirmary, where he was scanned, his Vector Manipulation being inherent, did not allow for the lasers to actively scan him. "Those won't work.. my abilities don't simply fade, they work inherently. That's why I'm pale, Solar Radiation cannot touch me, and that's why I'm a tad... Androgynous in shape and form, from what I gather my hormones can't even release to the extent that they should, which is why I lack pigment, and form.. So.. There's that.. So the scanning isn't going to work.. And I don't know that the robots will either.. but they might if I'm asleep, when I'm asleep.. That's it.. Use them while I'm asleep later on, but now what?" As he said this, he heard the man speak into a recorder, before asking him to state his name, and everything that had happened..

"My name I don't know, but I suppose I've been titled Accelerator by those whom have mattered throughout my life I.. I've always been a target from mercenary groups, from private researchers and government agencies alike due to my powers which revolve around Vector Manipulation.. I was shot in the head while sleeping, and woke up long enough to reflect the bullet before it penetrated by brain deeply, and I was housing a homeless child, whom was killed in the process. At that point, I snapped, I killed 350 soldiers, some by accident, some I cannot pretend were accidental.. But all were in self defense.." Accelerator looked off into the distance, and once again drew a blank mentally.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask)   Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask) EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 12:38 am

Jun nodded and kept the robots from going. But he got what he wanted to hear. Mostly. There was always two sides to a story. But unfortunately, his was more common than what one would expect. Just, not in Japan or any other first world country. "That story isn't as uncommon as what one would expect. But that's mostly in third world countries or those ruled by dictators. Can we get an approximate address? After that, we'll investigate further."

After the answer to that, the blond turned off the recording. "We'll get to the bottom of this. Find out who those people are, and show them why it's best to leave those within OUR jurisdiction alone. Japan's Prime Minister is probably going to get an earful and be forced to pay a hefty price for this bullshit if he's behind it at all. Before I show you to your room, do you have any questions?" It also wasn't uncommon for those so secluded as what Accelerator seemed, or so Jun believed, to have been for them to not have a few questions. Ones that practically everyone knew about by now.
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask)   Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask) EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 3:21 pm

Accelerator slowly looked the robots off as they began to disappear into the other room, and it seemed that the man had heard what he wanted to hear. The man told him that it wasn't as rare as one might expect, though it was more frequent in third world countries, and Accelerator slowly nodded at this announcement. "I am not going to lie and pretend that I am unfamiliar with this, but.. I think it happened around the apartment complex north of here, don't know the address, I can take you if you'd like.." Accelerator shrugged his shoulders, still only half present in terms of mind and matter. He was distraught, and unfocused, and it was obvious..

Upon Accelerator's final answering of his questions, the blonde boy turned off his recording and began to speak to him, he listened out of compulsion and interest, even though his mind wasn't entirely there. "Getting to the bottom of this won't exactly help bring that kid back, nor will it end the lives of those responsible, furthermore, I don't think it's this country at all.. I think it's a mercenary group, look at their uniforms and their badges, they don't look real at all. On top of that, I've lived in Japan and been hunted for years, it's never been their government before, and I see little to no reason that they would start now.. As for your jurisdiction, what exactly are you referring to? What are you from, and what the hell are you people? What the hell am I? I'll probably have plenty more after an answer to that, so prepare for that as well..." Accelerator cracked his neck, looking around the area, and towards the room the man pointed to. He wasn't convinced quite yet that going inside was in his best interest, but they'd see.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask)   Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask) EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 3:37 pm

Jun shrugged off the offer. With some typing up on the computer, he found the general area. Highlighting it, he added it to the investigation file, along with what the young man had said. "I didn't notice. I was too pissed at the fact they killed a kid. Ah, if you notice my eyes brightening or darkening, its an indication of my mood. I'll have some one pick up those idiots so that we can question them. The Coalition Against Spiritual Interference deals with hollows, arrancar, rogue Shinigami, Sinners, Serion, and any incidents with Advent Humans like you and me. That's what I meant by our jurisdiction. We have agreements with every first world country. Even those that aren't like that still give us control over such situations. Since they know if they cross us, we could take them over if we so desired.

I'm from New York City. Which is where our headquarters are located. We're an organization fill with advent humans and more to defend the human race from hollows, arrancar, sinners, and serion. Plus any advent humans that abuse their powers. We call humans with more than just the ability to see spiritual beings advent humans. Your vector control abilities makes you an advent human. My advanced speed, strength, and rings make me an advent human. *turns ring into a chain whip, then turns it back into a ring after a few seconds* We do do recruitment. Particularly with others with powers. Sometimes they decline, sometimes they join up. If they do decline, we leave them alone unless they abuse their powers or something like that. We also offer training sessions and classes on laws that pertain to advent humans in most countries. Anything else?"

Jun was being very informative. Sounds like the guy needed it though. But hopefully he'll trust at least him. Though Jun could easily see him having a kindred spirit with a certain puppy.
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask)   Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask) EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 1:31 am

The man shrugged off his offer to lead him to the scene of the issues that had led to the culmination of events that had transpired up to this point. He proceeded to do some technology, computer based shit, probably a database and standard record keeping as pertained to the ordeal that had taken place.. As the man began to speak, about how he didn't notice much as he was still fuming over the fact that they pissed him off by killing a child. He then mentioned his eyes, which apparently functioned much like a fuckin' mood ring of sorts, for whatever reason but then he mentioned picking the idiots up for questioning. He smiled at this, and grinned wildly. "Well, I don't know if this is allowed, but if interrogation is allowed... I'd love to partake.."

The man then began to speak about this Coalition Against Spiritual Interference, and what it entails and otherwise deals with generally speaking. As he listened to the man speak about the scope and scale of this organization and it's dealings within the realm of the living, he couldn't help but be a little weary. Large organizations, that ran unchecked were basically what got him in this position to begin with, and he generally did NOT like to be overly trusting of them on a large scale. As the man spoke about what the organization was capable of, Accelerator frankly didn't know whether he should be concerned or impressed with the idea of helping them expand on that. He would be more useful in an inside capacity anyway, he supposed. If they overstepped, he hoped that is power could serve to give him a voice worth listening to, and his mind was pretty much made up.

The man continued to speak about how he's from New York, and that it was where the organization was centrally located, and it even apparently had a headquarters located there as well. He grinned a bit as the man spoke to the bit about humans that abused their powers, Advent Humans is what they were called.. Perhaps that what I am.. "Well... I am no saint, so maybe I've abused these powers on a couple occasions.. what of it, you gonna jail me if I have a naughty past..?" He spoke to the fact that his vector control made him an advent human, which kind of confused him given the fact that there was little within it that would scream Spiritual Power as he understood it, but that was a matter for another time, and another day. The man showed off his chain ring whip thingy, then retracted it in enough time to keep Accelerator from getting a tad nervous.. Which was nice.

As he mentioned recruitment, Accelerator smiled at him a bit. "Oh really now, you do?.." He listened to him ramble on about what the place offered, but his mind was pretty much well beyond made up, and frankly at this point anything else would be simple icing on the cake. He did take inventory of the fact that they offered classes, and training sessions as well as a training ground, which would probably be helpful towards what Accelerator had wanted to accomplish. "Okay, I'm in, let's just get that out of the way so we can quit dancing around the simple facts of the matter, now let's discuss what exactly this would entail on my end of the ordeal.." Accelerator was a funny creature, his confidence very quickly came and went. This was one of the circumstances where it had quickly rebounded though... The man was informative, which was nice, but he was ready for the larger discussions by now.. "Well.. When could we get started..?"
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask)   Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2016 12:22 am

Jun rolled his eyes. "The big bad wolf and his puppy are more than adequate. Don't worry about it. The puppy would take about as much pleasure from doing what you want to do as you would. Sadly, or very fortunately, we're still bound by the Geneva Conventions." It was scary to know how similar this guy was to puppy. His next statement pretty much confirmed that.

"We'll find out during a background check. Something can be worked out. Even puppy, who killed...well, who knows how many civilians, is working off a pardon. If you're truly dedicated to changing, we'll work with you. Afterwards...well...good luck if you screw up. You'll require an officer. The nature of your powers would require some...workarounds...but you'll be taken down if you fuck up." Accelerator had his mind made up.

"Basically, permission to do a background check, your name and other basic information. I'll also give you some information about our divisions, and you choose a preference. Considering how strong you are...you'll be an officer as soon as the paperwork and this investigation is over. In addition, a preference for assignment. I'm with Research and Development, though I would have preferred the Trooper Group. Technically, I'm only here to check over updates and our computer systems here. But I also help out with anything else. As an officer, I outrank everyone here. Despite my division. However, generally speaking, the people under a certain division, their priority are the orders from their direct supervisors. And Kai of course. Kai Allard-Laio is the leader of us. A place to stay is another requirement. If you don't have one, we'll assist on that, too. I can give you the information about the divisions if you want. Of course, there's also pay. Including combat pay."

He neglected to say anything about his parents keeping him from the trooper group. But this guy was an orphan, or so he can assume. Jun quickly got an Ipad set up for registration/application. "That's set up for everything. We can at least start the paperwork. If you want to."
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask)   Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask) EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 11:11 pm

As the man rolled his eyes and began to speak for the first time in a little bit Accelerator began to smile, but the man would never be knowledgeable to the reasons.. Hell he himself was barely knowledgeable of the reasons for the smile across his face. "Well.. sounds like me and the pooches should get along just fine then right? I've heard about those Geneva Conventions though.. they hardly ever fucking apply to the bad guys, only the good guys. Really hard to make it illegal to do shit that is illegal to begin with while expecting it to be productive or effective, in war or otherwise.." Accelerator rolled his eyes at the thought, God he hated the limitations that humans placed on themselves.. at times at least.. other times he felt they needed more..

As he heard that the puppy had killed numerous civilians before signing up he couldn't help but grin a little bit, but he was more than a bit weary of a background check.. "I'm not a big fan of the background check deal but.. do as you will I suppose.." He shrugged his shoulders lightly and continued, "I suppose I'd better work towards changing then eh?.. Could work out I suppose, at least for the long run it should benefit me.." As he looked towards the man bemused, he made a point to pick up a pen with his telekinesis, and moved it towards the papers on the nearby table. "I make mistakes like anyone else.. if I fuck up?.. And I'm cornered?.. The damage I can do is far from negotiable.." He drew a smiley face at the bottom of the page and lightly grinned. "Just saying.. I don't like threats.."

As listened he shrugged his shoulders, and without moving the pen jotted down his name, permission to do a background check, and other basic information along with a poorly written signature. "That info will probably be welcomed... though I'm certainly happy to be an officer from the start... I assume that would put me in reasonably high standing would it not?" As he listened to the man speak as to what his purpose in the R&D Department was, and why he was in it he raised an eyebrow at the man "Yeah, I've been in enough labs in my day and would prefer to be kept as far away from them as possible, so you can mark that one off as a potential candidate.." As he listened to the man speak of supervisors and this Kai guy, he couldn't help but wonder as to what heights their power must be at.. Especially to lead a group of humans such as Accelerator and the boy before him.. "Can I... meet this Kai person?.."

"If you didn't notice I kinda.. did the paperwork already.. but go ahead I'll give you whatever info we need.."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask)   Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask) EmptySun Nov 27, 2016 4:33 pm

Jun simply shrugged. Seemed nothing he would say would change the guy's mind. They had to separate themselves from the animals of their kind. Or else the world might just end. The last bit, Jun smiled. "Depends on the how. You kill a bunch of civilians on duty, yeah, you'll be cornered. You kill a dumbass that tried to rob a store that you're trying to buy stuff from? That's excusable. Collateral damage is something of a given, so it isn't like there's no leeway at all. It all depends on the circumstances. Except in China...there's none there. Because their new leader is an idiot. But let's not go there." He slapped the pen away from his report.

"That's not the application...that's my report for school. And yeah, it would. I may be lower end of the spectrum on officers, but Kai does listen to even my opinions and considers them. I don't speak up often though, because I'm hardly out on assignment anymore. R&D is not what you think it is. We don't experiment on people or anything. Maybe test their abilities with their permission, and help them increase them or something. But nothing like that. We invent stuff, usually handle the recruitment, and of course training sessions. And yeah, you'll probably meet him at some point at HQ. Kai actually makes himself seen and available to people when he can. He's not always the most approachable, but that's more just because he looks stoic as hell. He's albino like you, but his skin is actually tanned.

There's also the Council of Defense. Basically our elite guard. They tend to stay in New York. Then there is the Center for Dangerous Human Capture/Destruction. The pooches are in charge of them. They deal with advent humans and similar that are abusing their powers. The Trooper Group are the grunts. The Medical Squad...pretty self explanatory. And the Anti-Serion Corps., which handles Serion scuffles and the like. We currently have a truce with them, but I would imagine that won't be lasting much longer. The specifics are in there."
A basic rundown was a good idea. Should be interesting what the guy decides to do. Hell, should be amusing to see him and Nick interact.
Back to top Go down
Ika Mazi (Jeff)

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask)   Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask) EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 3:35 pm

Accelerator listened intently as the man spoke to the leeway of this thing known of the Coalition, and he really didn't like it.. He didn't have much choice but to go along with the process though, after all, he had agreed to be recruited and he did suppose giving it a fair shake wasn't overly out of the question at this point.. "Well... some would say that we are the animals, and I'm inclined to agree since when you break it down.. we are all animals.. but Collateral Damage is a given, though I'm not inclined to agree that killing Robin Hood or a poor man because he stole from a store you were trying to get a cup of coffee from should be acceptable.. But I'll digress at this point." He smirked and continued..

"Okay so I filled out my application on your school report and.. speaking of which, why the heck are you in school? You're no fool, you don't have much need for the busy work, crap the pays not that bad in the Coalition now is it?" He shook his head in disbelief and sarcasm, the dry sense of humor he generally held showing through ever so slightly, "I mean if I needed school after getting a job working for a society that uses my powers to their ends, I think I'd pick one of these mercenary groups and just let them use my powers for some REAL money.. but I guess that would lead to the problem of inevitable confrontation with your group of people now wouldn't it?.."

As he listened to the man speak of the various departments Accelerator begrudgingly conceded to himself that he would need to seek out the R&D Department in order to accomplish the things he wanted to accomplish. He was interested in several of the various groups involved but he was also curious as to what these Serion were.. "What the heck is a Serion?.." He asked this bewildered, unsure as to what to think of them seeing as a whole division was needed to offset them apparently. "Also.. Don't know what group I'd pick, there are several that are interesting to me but I definitely like to travel a lot.." He scratched his head, and began to ponder the current state of affairs. "Hm.."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask)   Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask) EmptyWed Nov 30, 2016 1:18 am

"Self-defense. If they use a weapon against you, it's excusable. If not, it's excessive force, or if they retreat or leave. But yeah, generally speaking, knocking them out is enough. The devil is always in the details. I'm still in school because for one, it's required by law. Two, if I eventually ever want to succeed Kai, I'm gonna need to know stuff. At most, you'll have to do online courses. Or just get a GED. That's if you're not 18. There is an organization of mercenaries in Arizona...but I doubt you'll fit in there. They have rules there. And while that is a possibility, to be fair, Kai has used them on a few occasions.

Serion are basically killer robots from another dimension. You go to their dimension, you lose your powers...and probably slowly die because of pollution. One of them defected, and are now a part of us. So when they finally made their move...we were pretty well prepared. But a new leader has taken hold and is seeing if this war is even necessary.

Council of Defense is probably a no go then. You've already stated R&D aren't your forte. That leaves the Anti-Serion Corps., CDHC/D, and the Trooper Group. Lots of travel...well, CDHC/D and the Trooper Group does the most travelling now days. If the Serion continue their war, then the Anti-Serion Corps. will be mobilized a lot more. Nick and you...I think you two would become fast friends. Nick is that pooch that's working off a pardon. He's part of the CDHC/D. Of course, you don't have to decide now...and that's just my opinion."

It was the decision of Accelerator. And all Jun could do was provide information and his opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask)   Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask) Empty

Back to top Go down

Accelerator Awakens. (Jun Tomoshibi vs Accelerator.. Oh Boy :3) (obviously Jun only unless you ask)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: Other Areas-
Jump to: