Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Thanatos' core limiter I_vote_lcapThanatos' core limiter I_voting_barThanatos' core limiter I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Thanatos' core limiter I_vote_lcapThanatos' core limiter I_voting_barThanatos' core limiter I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Thanatos' core limiter Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Thanatos' core limiter Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Thanatos' core limiter Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Thanatos' core limiter Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Thanatos' core limiter Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Thanatos' core limiter Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Thanatos' core limiter Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Thanatos' core limiter Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Thanatos' core limiter Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Thanatos' core limiter Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Thanatos' core limiter Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Thanatos' core limiter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Thanatos' core limiter Empty
PostSubject: Thanatos' core limiter   Thanatos' core limiter EmptyTue Nov 29, 2016 12:07 pm

Item name: Core Limiter

Description: A small internally planted chip.

Effect: The Core limiter is designed to both lower the total output of a Serion's power core, and help them hide the energy it puts out more easily. As long as its active, their power will be hidden, until combat is engaged, but will be heavily reduced. It reduces nanite repair speed and slightly weakens the serion its installed in, dropping their tier by a certain amount. It can be enabled and disabled at any time by the serion using it. there is no feasible way for even the best of hackers to turn it on, without hacking the serion in question first. Which would require permission and be very hard to do even for Katelyn.

When this is active in the case of Thanatos, it effectively drops Thanatos' tier to 1-2.

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: 1, any serion can get one if they want. Only allowed if the serion is capable of at least average ability to hide their power output. Meaning "not able to hide their energy" as a weakness stops them getting one of these.

price: Not sure? It has a useful effect but is mostly so I can use Thanatos in threads without throwing a 0 tier at somebody.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Thanatos' core limiter   Thanatos' core limiter EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 2:56 pm

Approved at 270 desai. Cheap because it lowers his, or any other Serion's, power. For any other Serion, though, how many tiers does it drop?
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Thanatos' core limiter   Thanatos' core limiter EmptyFri Dec 02, 2016 3:06 pm

as many as they want? its case by case I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanatos' core limiter   Thanatos' core limiter Empty

Back to top Go down

Thanatos' core limiter
Page 1 of 1