Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Soul (WIP) I_vote_lcapSoul (WIP) I_voting_barSoul (WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Soul (WIP) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Soul (WIP) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Soul (WIP) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Soul (WIP) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Soul (WIP) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Soul (WIP) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Soul (WIP) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Soul (WIP) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Soul (WIP) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Soul (WIP) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Soul (WIP) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Soul (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keto
Keto

Soul (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Soul (WIP)   Soul (WIP) EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 11:00 pm

Code:
Shinigami Template

Basic Information

Name: Soul
True Age: 1900
Sex: Male
Personality: Soul is a very negative person. His very attitude shows how much he hates the living and the ones that protect them from Hollows and the Arrancar or Sinners. He hates everything that deals with life and wants to destroy it all if he can. He tends to keep to himself. Theres only two things he loves in life and that is fighting, just the sheer thrill of swinging his blade at something drives him insane in a good sense, the other thing is apples.
Fears: Nothing to live for so he has only one fear and thats not dying

Character Appearance

Height: 6'3"
Weight: 175
Physical Traits: Souls' skin tone is pale, but not deathly vampire twilight edward cullen pale. He has long black hair and very muscular. His eyes are a greysih color.
Clothing: Since Soul is a rogue he took upon himself to wear a duster, black jeans, a cowboy style hat and boots.
Accessories: Other than his blade, he carries with him a deck of cards. Around his neck is a collar. He also carries a thing of cigarettes and toothpicks.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Soul fights like a demon from Hell. He ignores all damage that is done to his body, weither it is minor or major. He swings brutally and with enough force if blocked, some of the strongest have been brought to their knees blocking his attacks with their Zanpakuto. Soul will escape, but only if the times call for it, or if he knows he might actually die and become something he doesn't to become just yet.
Strengths: Soul is a master at Zanjutsu
Weaknesses: Soul was never good at shunpo, snf sucks at kido

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance: Souls Zanpakuto is a giant nodachi. The blade is all black with a blood red wavey stripe down the middle of the blade.
Spirit’s Name: Spirit
Spirit’s Appearance: Spirit; Souls Zanpakuto spirit is actually his ex wife. When she died and he became a shinigami she watched over him and even talk to him in his dreams, but he never could hear her. She showed him what the blade she resided in looked like.
Spirit’s Personality: Spirit is a kind soul who only wants to do good, but seeing that Soul has changed his ways, she supports him, being a good wife that she was.
Inner World: The world that Spirit lives in is torn in two, one side is lush with grass and sunshine, the other half is barren, riddled with skeletons and bare trees and the skies are filled with lightning.
Kidou: N/A

Shikai

Call Out Command: [What do you have to say to activate your shikai]
Appearance: [What does your shikai look like]
Abilities: [What powers do you gain]
Boosts: [Increases in your character's physical capabilities. Speed, Strength, Stamina, etc.]

[strike]
Bankai

New Name: [What's your zanpakuto's new name? Ex: Tensa Zangetsu, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi, etc.]
Appearance: [What does your bankai look like? Character appearance changes, weapon changes, etc.]
Abilities: [What abilities does your character gain]
Boosts: [Increases in your character's physical capabilities. Speed, Strength, Stamina, etc.]

Toukai

Name: [A greater variation of the bankai name. most likely sounds cooler.]
New Appearance: [You are one with your zanpaktou. Your appearance will most likely mirror a fusion between you and your zanpaktou spirit. What does this amazing new form look like?]
Abilities: [These are your bankai powers at a new height of god-like potential ( without being god mod )]
Boosts: [Being in this state puts your bankai boosts at x4]

Back Drop

Background:
Life for the living: The sky was clear and blue. The air crisp and clean. It was another perfect day and that called for work. Soul was out in the fields he owned, tending to the soil. His children running around and laughing. His wife, Spirit standing in the door way of their home and looking up at the sky. She had a sweet smile on her face. Then it happened, Soul had gone to town to get food and the like for his family. One of his children grew sick and he knew the rest of them would. SOul knew this was bad, but he also knew he was special, even after being shot before while he was being robbed, he didn't die from the wound or infection. His body had fought the infection by itself. He knew this was bad, very bad. Before he had got married he was cold and Spirit melted that ice that had him imprisoned. He rushed back after going to the store to get some medicine. As he pulled up he noticed something was wrong. Everything was silent, to silent to be exact. Exiting his vehicle he ran to the house, everything was ripped apart. Blood caked the walls, he couldn't find anything left of his family.

He grolwed and ran for the door, going to check the forest to see if anything that could help him was there. As he ran out the door, he was confronted by numerous creatures. Each having the exact same thing wrong with them. He quickly turned to grab the gun he kept by the door, but came face to face with a bear. One swipe and that was all, the bear sent him flying into the middle of the other creatures. QUickly they pounced and attacked, ripping bits of flesh from his body.

Side Notes: N/A

RP Sample:

Last edited by Keto on Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : finishing)
Back to top Go down

Soul (WIP)
Page 1 of 1