Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Arrancar Zanpaktou I_vote_lcapArrancar Zanpaktou I_voting_barArrancar Zanpaktou I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Arrancar Zanpaktou I_vote_lcapArrancar Zanpaktou I_voting_barArrancar Zanpaktou I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Arrancar Zanpaktou Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Arrancar Zanpaktou Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Arrancar Zanpaktou Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Arrancar Zanpaktou Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Arrancar Zanpaktou Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Arrancar Zanpaktou Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Arrancar Zanpaktou Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Arrancar Zanpaktou Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Arrancar Zanpaktou Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Arrancar Zanpaktou Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Arrancar Zanpaktou Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Arrancar Zanpaktou

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Arrancar Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Arrancar Zanpaktou   Arrancar Zanpaktou EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 4:24 am

This is one area where an RPer can take some liberties with their creativity, though it is still too easy to cross the line that separates good ideas from over-the-top. This post is going to go over the Arrancar Zanpakutoh in sealed and unsealed form.

An arrancar's resurreccion is simply the sealing of one's hollow powers into the form of a weapon. The style is completely one of their choosing, allowing them a much broader range of zanpakutoh forms than a Shinigami's or Vizards' sealed zanpakutoh. More than likely, this is the reason why an Arrancar has no fear of taking a backward step in their evolution. Their true form is sealed to maintain their human form and to conserve energy during down-time.

Because their powers are being sealed, a physical change is noticeable. A change in capabilities is also seen. Their speed, strength, stamina, durability, and spiritual power are all augmented and they have access to the full capabilities of the abilities they have shown up to that point and also access to completely new abilities. These new abilities tend to reflect their true form. Aguila was able to use steel feathers to crush opponents. Findor Carias has his pincers and was able to shoot powerful wisps of water that could harm opponents.

When the Arrancar releases their zanpakutoh, they usually lose the individual weapon to adopt natural ones on their body, such as Findor's pincers, Poww's fists, Grimmjow's body in general, Luppi's tentacles, etc. Out of the thirty-some-odd Arrancar whose resurreccion we have seen, only nine or ten Arrancar retained actual weapons that were not parts of their bodies, suggesting that while not rare, it certainly is uncommon.

It is possible for an Arrancar to seal a second form, but Ulquiorra is the only individual to have done so in both Manga and Anime, and so this suggests that it is a very rare ability for one to learn, let alone achieve.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net

Arrancar Zanpaktou
Page 1 of 1