Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Breaking in the New Guy I_vote_lcapBreaking in the New Guy I_voting_barBreaking in the New Guy I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Breaking in the New Guy I_vote_lcapBreaking in the New Guy I_voting_barBreaking in the New Guy I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Breaking in the New Guy Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Breaking in the New Guy Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Breaking in the New Guy Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Breaking in the New Guy Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Breaking in the New Guy Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Breaking in the New Guy Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Breaking in the New Guy Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Breaking in the New Guy Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Breaking in the New Guy Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Breaking in the New Guy Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Breaking in the New Guy Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Breaking in the New Guy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Breaking in the New Guy Empty
PostSubject: Breaking in the New Guy   Breaking in the New Guy EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 12:28 am

This? What a drabby looking place...at least in Raiden Arashi's mind. He had waited until the day after his meeting with Zer. Thirteen stories and an old building...surely they could afford someplace nicer. Hopefully the inside was much nicer. Raiden's current style? His hair color was dyed black this time, wore a white dress shirt with a lime green tie, underneath that being a red long sleeved shirt. Blue sports shorts with a belt holding his zanpakutou, and grey tennis shoes, plus a white trench coat rounded his outfit. Just behind him was four large suitcases just as big as this five foot tall vizard. All the suitcases were strung together and had wheels on them for easy moving.

He looked weird, and most certainly couldn't be hard to notice. Rai had already gotten his keycard. Now it was a matter of checking out the inside. And it was much nicer than the outside. His room was on the tenth floor. Walking through the first and looking for an elevator, he couldn't help but be mildly impressed. Finding an elevator, down the hall, and to the right, he found the place. All of the necessities were there. Bed, bathroom, closet, tables, chairs, sofas, TVs, and dressers. Good.

Using his immense speed, in a little under five minutes, he was done with his clothes. Which was all he ever really brings with him. During this time, Raiden left his door open. Feeling someone there, he turned to face them...
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in the New Guy   Breaking in the New Guy EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:06 pm

Parius had just woken up. He stretched, before grabbing his clothes. He changed out of his night clothes, and out on the familiar black pants, shirt, and boot. He looked at this two coats, before deciding on his fancy one. He finished, by putting his cross necklace on. He walked out of his room, before checking. Ashen had left already. He sighed. He went back into his room. He had almost forgotten to brush his hair. Once that was done, he finally headed out.

Parius had heard a new person was going to join the Kishi. He had an idea on who it was, but he could've been wrong. He went to the floor, that the new one was going to be in, and walked in. He had left his door open. Parius walked up, and was about to knock, when Rai looked at him. He smiled. "I knew it. I heard we would be getting a new guy. I figured it was you. So, hows it hanging?"

(Parius's coat, thanks to Hisoka.)
Breaking in the New Guy Parius17
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in the New Guy   Breaking in the New Guy EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:47 pm

Walking down the hall saito felt nerous. So many vizards in one place. Saito was strong strong enough to be a captain but these vizards were on a whole new level. before wntering the room saito saw a new face. Knowing he was a vizard saitos hollow yet again tired to take control. Well it was time to meet his new leader. Walking in he put his hand out to the new face and said ( how are you today) Turning to the leader feeling a little weak compared to him but did not care at the moment. Saito was still mad as hell at the ss but he would eventually get over it.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in the New Guy   Breaking in the New Guy EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:52 am

(OOC: And you still ignored Parius, Cofang...how hard is it to at least say in rp "look, there's another guy."?)

Rai saw the guy. "Hey, you're the guy that met me and Rena at Bogota! And told me about the Kishi! I'm doing great. Met Zer yesterday, got all my questions answered, so here I am. And I'm doing grand. Just got done unpacking ma clothes. What about you...um...Parius was it?" The five foot tall vizard bounced his way towards the familiar face. The guy had seen Rena and him fight. He was still a little disappointed at how that turned out, but he lost fair and square. After the match, he approached the two and told him everything he needed to join the Kishimasuku.

But Raiden didn't much know this place. The guy may be far weaker than he, but Parius has been a member for much longer. Maybe. "Say, wanna give me a tour?" Rai asked in a very bubbly voice. He almost seemed like a child in a toy store. Although, he was mildly surprised whenever he didn't comment on his clothing style. Oh well, Rai liked being unique and different.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in the New Guy   Breaking in the New Guy EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:35 pm

Parius nodded at him. "Well, I would give you a tour, if I knew anything about this place. I've only ever come here to rest." Parius rubbed the back of his head. "Um. Hmm. I really don't have anything else to do. I can show you the floors. I'm just not sure if we are even allowed on them." Parius looked around, before smiling. It was a smile of trouble. "Unless, of course, you don't care what happens." He wanted to see, if this guy would be a bit reckless. He finally noticed Rai's clothes. he smiled. "Biting my style, huh? Long coats?" He laughed a little. "I don't really care. Now, what was I saying?"
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking in the New Guy   Breaking in the New Guy Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking in the New Guy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: World of the Living :: Karakura Town :: Home of the Gotei Vizard Corps-
Jump to: