Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Kressent Moonlight I_vote_lcapKressent Moonlight I_voting_barKressent Moonlight I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Kressent Moonlight I_vote_lcapKressent Moonlight I_voting_barKressent Moonlight I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Kressent Moonlight Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Kressent Moonlight Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Kressent Moonlight Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Kressent Moonlight Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Kressent Moonlight Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Kressent Moonlight Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Kressent Moonlight Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Kressent Moonlight Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Kressent Moonlight Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Kressent Moonlight Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Kressent Moonlight Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Kressent Moonlight

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Kressent Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Kressent Moonlight   Kressent Moonlight EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 7:58 am

The thrill of the black clear night was just beginning. This young man laid upon a rooftop, he wore a black tee shirt and a white hoodie over unzipped hood off. Black jeans was worn on him and blonde hair laid ever so gently above his gazing blue eyes as he stared at the starry sky. “Heh” he chuckled. “Better make a wish” he closed his eyes and mumbled inaudible words under his breath. This night was at its peak, still young he hopped up landing on some decent shoes with very worn soles. He hopped off the roof landing slowly to the ground below and walked around a bit. Far off the distance clouds were gathering, a storm of some sort was on the move, maybe even landing here in town, something he did not hope for. He landed his hands in his pockets, covering up the silver wolf ring that he bore on his finger. It was his symbol of power, he loved it. He let out a long yawn, but not loud. “Wonder what will come tonight” his voice was deep of a man who just reached the appropriate age, not that of a teen or elder. But of a sprouting young gentleman, if things went all on the right path of course. The moon watched over the town in its crescent form now.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Anz
Staff
Anz

Kressent Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kressent Moonlight   Kressent Moonlight EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:54 pm

Anz walked slowly through the moonlight roads of Karakura town, it had been a strange few months and he was looking forward to this walk to help him clear his head. Deep within he could feel the pulsating call of the pile of paper work and fund requisition forms that lay scattered on his desk back in the research and development bureau. Being a captain had not panned out to be all that he thought it would be, instead it had turned his life into an inescapable pile of paper work and supervising that was made worse by the fact that his predecessor had left no organizational system what so ever for him to work with. However, now… Tonight he was free, he was not Anzai Kuro Captain of the twelfth, he was Anz the wonderer. With a quick step and a push off into shunpo he arrived on the rooftops above the city. The movement had seemed exceedingly slow to him due to the limiter that was placed on all captains who traveled to Earth.

High above the city standing alone on the rooftop, his stark white suit green hair and black eye-patch lay framed in starlight. Unbeknownst to him just a few rooftops away a man was just about to wonder the same thing he was ’what should I do tonight’. It was a strange feeling not having any work, no responsibility it was liberating and at the same time maddening. However, he did not have to ponder long for a voice broke the silence. “Wonder what will come tonight”, spinning Anz used PATCH to located the source of the voice a man standing on a rooftop just two or three blocks away. On top of that PATCH quickly identified his reiatsu, it seemed he was a Vizard. Never having met a Vizard outside of research journals Anz shunpoed across the rooftops landing a solid fifteen feet from the stranger and speaking with a smile.

“Well whatd’ya know guess it was me… Anzai Kuro, pleasure to meet you my Vizard friend.”

(OoC: couldn't find your char's voice color, so figured close enough)
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Kressent Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kressent Moonlight   Kressent Moonlight EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 6:15 pm

Parius had been watching the night sky for some time. It was one of the things he loved doing. Ashen didn't understand. Parius really didn't care. He smiled, and let the peace last, before moving to a new building. He continued, letting himself rest. He needed it. He hadn't exactly hadn't had a break for a while. Even the day, he was going to be lazy, turned out to be stressful. However, nothing was going to ruin his peace.

He continued to move, before coming upon two guys. One seemed to be a Shinigami, the other a Vizard, it would seem from the Shinigami's talk. He sighed. Just what he needed. People. He moved towards them a bit, and said. "Yo. Didn't think anyone else would be here." He smiled, before looking at the Shinigami. "Not gonna try and kill us?" He said, motioning to the other man. "Good." He was joking, but still felt a pang of regret, in the fact he couldn't see his old friends.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Kressent Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kressent Moonlight   Kressent Moonlight EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:28 pm

(Anz its Cyan, lol)

It was a beautiful night for a walk, but the young teen wasn't walking; the red headed teen was no more than seventeen years old, riding his jet board he glided through the streets of Karakura town. he didn't live too far away and so he was poorly dressed, but this had no effect on the red head since he had perfect body temperature. The hot headed teen was in a squared red and blacked hoodie with a black capris that was covered in zippers, and his usual worn out converse. listening to his Mp3 player he began to grind the rail going down some old stairs when he came accross a strange reistsu.

It was of three spiritual beings, two avizards and a shinigami; unsure weather or not it was a bad thing or a good thing. the blue eyed human went over to investigate it anyway since they were very close to where he lived and he didn't want anybody to get hurt. as soon as the three were visible, Victory kicked up the jet board and caught it with his left hand. "Looks like I found myself a party." he said sarcastically. "Now why would a shinigami and two vizards be meeting in a place like this?" he asked as the jet bored was transformed into a small disc like form as he placed it back on his back.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Kressent Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kressent Moonlight   Kressent Moonlight EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:27 pm

Wow, in amazement this boring evening turned into, as the Feminine looking male stated, a party. A shinigami, vizard he faintly recognized, and a human. All they needed was a hollow and some weird race he ran into back in new york and they would have everyone here. He chuckled to himself at the thought. The nice man in the suite was the only to introduce himself so he turned towards Anz and greeted him accordingly. “Why hello” he smiled “My name is Kano” he felt a bit creeped that the man heard his soft comment of the night, but owell, some entertainment was joined. He then acknowledged the other two who so far remained nameless. He looked at the boy with the ember hair. “I would like to ask that question to all of you” not that he was upset about his new found company, he was just curious as to why they all congregated around himself. He kept his hands in his pocket snugly but a nasty thunder was heard in the distance. "Also.." he looked at the vizard and human. "What are your names" again he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

Kressent Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kressent Moonlight   Kressent Moonlight EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 10:34 pm

Anz raised an eyebrow at the arrival of yet another Vizard, he could hardly believe his luck a second specimen of vizard energy for comparative analysis. However, if he remembered correctly from the notes on the subject he had read many vizard were opposed to experimentation and found the offer to be degrading. The mans joke about killing them seemed to be in good humor, however his expression post humorous was anything but. Perhaps he was one the vizards who had been exiled from soul society recently and therefore felt a nostalgia for his days as a shinigami. About to open his mouth a new man arrived, a human red head youth riding a hover board. The contraption was nice, if somewhat inefficient PATCH could already detect some of the flaws in the reiatsu transfer relays between the rider slowing the transfer coupling by at least 2%. Once more about to speak he was cut off by an interjection from the original Vizard, who introduced himself rather informally as Kano.

After the other two arrivals replied (or didn’t) with their names Anz spoke straightening up as if he was giving a lecture an old habit from his days of lecturing at university. “A pleasure to meet you all, quite a strange impromptu meeting we have here vizards, a human, and a shinigami… we may soon witness inverted blackbody theory huh?”. Chuckling a bit while silently congratulating himself on having thought of such a witty joke on such short notice he eyed the others in the group PATCH invisibly scanning their facial features to see if the Seireitei mainframe had any information on them. “What brings you all to Karakura town except of course the pleasant whether and in the case of our metaphysically terrestrial bound human friend here… Who I assume may live here?”

(OoC: if the mainframe has any data on your chars just add it OoC and @Bliss.. lol i didn't even know Cyan was a color)
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Kressent Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kressent Moonlight   Kressent Moonlight EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:43 pm

(Anz, i think your guy might know mine. XD. We might have been in the SS at the same time. Anyway, if you need info on my guy, click on my siggy, and it will link you directly to his app.)

Parius smiled, as another showed up. He was Human, that was clear. He nodded to Kano. "I think I remember you, from the Meeting. I am Parius Chitose. I haven't decided if we are allies yet. I hope so, if your this laid back." He looked at Anz. He started talking some kind of scientific mumbo jumbo. "You seem....familiar. I'm not sure. Do you know Jensen?" He listened, as the Human introduced himself. "That thing your riding on. It's pretty cool." He said.

"So. Are we just gonna sit here, gawking at each other?" He said, sitting down on the edge of the building he was on. "I'm going to relax." He said, leaning back, until he was laying down. He sighed. I hope something unnecessary doesn't happen. Again.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Kressent Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kressent Moonlight   Kressent Moonlight EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:53 pm

(lol, neither did I.)

the red head had his normal scolw displayed on his face, not that he was mad it was just his normal expression. the vizard introduced himself as Kano, he seemed friendly enough although upon hearing the sound of thunder in the distance told him to keep alert. asking for their names, the red head felt like a dousche. "Oh... yeah gee sorry, my name is Victory Morgan." he said while pointing his thumb at himself. he soon paused as the shinigami spoke, he didn't quite follow up on what he had said, he only knew that he must have cracked a joke because he was chuckling.

"... did i miss something..." he muttered a bit unsure as PATCH began to scann him. Victory had an elf like appearance for he had strange pointy ears, he also had short blood red hair that would constantly cover his left eye. around his neck was a particular whistle that emitted a strong reitsu which was because it was the object towards his fullbring. the red heads full name is Victory Joyce Morgan current age is sixteen (17 in app but that is because he will be turning 17 soon); his height is about 5’ 9’’, weighing 59 kg.

his father was known as a vizard (Victory has no idea) whom gave up his powers to save his mothers life, he was murdered by an arrancar when his son was only five. his mother however was a powerful human whom had the ability to control the weather, her death was unknown; her son was 12 at the time. Victory himself was murdered when he was fifteen and his soul was lost in the precipe world due to the fact that his guide never made it through. strangely there was no more aditional information kept after his death except for the fact that he had just recently joined the coalition. his position in coalition is Advisor for the Center for Dangerous Human Capture/Destruction.

as Anz continued to speak, the red head thought about it for a moment before responding. "uh-... cha, I live here... if that was the question." he said trying to make sure he understood him clear. upon listening to Parius, he noticed that the vizard just wanted to relax; he was cool with that as long as all of them were cool with that. Victory didn't give a damn about races, but he did care about justice and being a just person he was going to rely on instict.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Kressent Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kressent Moonlight   Kressent Moonlight EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:59 pm

Kano chuckled slightly under his breath at Anz joke, had nothing at all to do with the joke, just the words he thought were a bit funny. However he stopped fast realizing he needs to get out more. Kano a bit ignored Parius comments about allies, he had no intention of starting something, however he was no afraid to if needed. “so...how about a drink” he questioned with all the people here. It has been a while since he hanged out with other people, most of it was spent relaxing and training.

He motioned towards a bar nearby, they didn't specialize in any drink of the sort, so non alcoholics loved to socialize around there, however today it was quiet empty, only a few stray faces and the bar tender would be there. He didn't start moving yet, he wanted to see if the others would follow so he didn't look stupid making it seem he was going with friends just to end up alone. Although none here were considered a friend quiet yet.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

Kressent Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kressent Moonlight   Kressent Moonlight EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:42 pm

Anz looked inquisitively at the man who mentioned Jensen, Hearing his name PATCH pulled up his file from the seireitei archives; Parius Chitose, former blacksmith in seireitei known associate of academy student Lee current status K.I.A., Academy graduate former VC of the thritenth dismissed for obtaining hollow powers. “Of course Captain Jensen, a good man. How do you like serving as his vice captain?”. Anz eyed the man suspiciously for a moment, definitely no push over in combat but still relatively good natured. Turning towards the human he looked over PATCH’s files current research into the human organization known as the coalition identified him as Victoy Joyce Morgan, an advisor in the group equivalent in ranking to a Vice Captain. Pausing for a moment at the man’s Elvin ears he wondered if this was perhaps genetic defect, which revived a vestigial trait perhaps reptilian or avian in nature. Finally of course he looked around the man’s neck the high concentration about the whistle that was worn as a pendant indicated the existence of a fullbring. He couldn’t help but feel a certain level of curiosity about the matter, their had been a fair amount of research done on the matter but still the exact energy readings of a fullbring release was an elusive transition state. About to ask to see the whistle when the original inhabitant of the rooftop, Kano as he had introduced himself, interrupted him.

The proposal seemed innocent enough not to mention it was said that alcohol could act as social lubricant perhaps giving him the edge he needed to convince some of the other men on this rooftops to reveal their respective abilities for study. “Absolutely, I believe the accepted vernacular is I’ll buy first round?”, Anz had read that buying a round created a sense of comradery among drinkers so of course he wanted to be part of that group and thus create a more likely scenario in which he could get data for his research. Using PATCH he looked up the local currency, and decrypted the security safe guards against counterfeiting, final he used his etherium box to create a cloud of green gas that condensed into a small wad of cash in his hand, had he been slightly more diligent he would have seen it was enough to buy a house let alone a round. “I believe this should be amply sufficient, Shall we go?”. Finishing his statement Anz shunpoed to the bar and waited outside for the others.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Kressent Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kressent Moonlight   Kressent Moonlight EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:53 pm

Parius's eyes narrowed a bit, after what Anz said. "It was fine. At least until I gained Hollow powers. Kinda went down the tube from there." He sat there for a bit longer, listening to what the others were saying. When the bar was mentioned, Parius got up. He smiled. "If your buying I'm all in. I only have a nickel to my name." He pulled out said nickel, before getting up. He saw Anz's wad of money, and looked pitifully at his nickel. "Damn it....." Anz went off, so Parius did the same

When they all got there, Parius went in. It was a typical bar scene. He went to the counter. The bartender eyed him, but said nothing. As much as Parius had said he wanted to, he actually wasn't in the mood to drink. He sat, and waited for the others to order. He hoped they wouldn't notice him backing out of what he said earlier.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Kressent Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kressent Moonlight   Kressent Moonlight EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:03 pm

upon hearing Kano ask if anyone wanted a drink, Victory smiled widely. "Thats sounds like fun!" he said in amusement since he isn't old enough to drink. he had tasted some sake before, but then again the next thing he remembered was waking up to a very angry aunt Goei whom gave him a pretty good beating. he slightly turned blue at the thought but shook the thought off since Parius cracked a joke. laughing out loud he added to what he said. "that wouldn't even buy you a glass of water, bro." he said teasingly. it took him atleast a moment to realize what Anz said, the only thing he actually made out was the fact that he was buying the first round. "sweet, who knows maybe we can play a game to see whos buying round two!" he said not at all aware that he might not even last round one. "Unless, Parius here chickens out." he teased him again before fallowing after him.

as they entered the bar, Victory seemed a bit hyper; not only has he never been out drinking, but also cause he was out with some strangers he didn't even know. not that it bothered him, seeing as though he didn't really care who or what race he was hanging out with as long as he was having fun. Victory bearly turned down free stuff which was one of his bad habbits which accepting free drinks from strangers proved why it was a bad habbit. "N-I-C-E!" he spelled out in amusement. "This place looks pretty good. I'll have what ever you guys have!" he said not really paying attention to the menu. his aunt Goei taught him that when ever he was getting free food, he should get either what the one paying gets or something within the price of what the payer gets; seeing as though he wasn't sure about alcoholic drinks he just went with whatever everyone else was getting.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Kressent Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kressent Moonlight   Kressent Moonlight EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:21 am

Kano was the first to arrive in the bar at a seat, his drink in his hand without having to order. “Yea, this is one of my favorite places” he smiled with glee and sipped at the caramel liquid in his glass. It warmed him with the taste of beer, been forever since he had any. The bartender was smiling at the new found customers and possibly regulars. In the back corner was a pool table with green felt as if new.

“So Parry, how did you become a vizard?” Kano wasn't much for small talk, he hoped that parius could produce a story that would entertain them all.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

Kressent Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kressent Moonlight   Kressent Moonlight EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:05 pm

Slapping down his wad of cash on the bar counter, Anz spoke with a smile his one uncovered eye gleaming like a rock star. “Put it in a tab for me and my friends, I’ll take a single malt glenruthers 18 years, no ice, two drops of water at six degrees Celsius”. Taking his drink and turning to his fellow bar mates he took a light sip savoring the flavor of the expensive scotch as it lit up his tongue with a melody of different spices which gently slid down into the back of his throat leaving a warmth in his chest and cheeks. A smile curved on his face, however at the same time PATCH was monitoring the skin temperature and reaction speed of his new found friends he wanted them nice and drunk before he started prying for information and seeing if he could get some data for his work. Despite his nerdy exterior Anz was actually quite the drinker and a connoisseur of fine scotch, often enjoying drinking from his private collection back in the seireitei while curled up with a good research journal.

Glancing momentarily at Parius he noticed the vizard was not drinking perhaps he wasn’t the only one with ulterior motives however his plan hinged on them all drinking so he found a friendly way to motivate the mans consumption, in the form of the other man, Kano’s question. “Yea I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t interested, Come sit tell us your story… What are you drinking again?”
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Kressent Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kressent Moonlight   Kressent Moonlight EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 5:53 pm

Parius's eyes darkened, at Kano's question. Then, Anz joined in. "You ask a very personal question. I'm not much for stories like that. But, if you really want to know, I was a former Vice Captain of the Gotei 13. I was under one of my friends, Jensen Reinhart. That day haunts me still, as I hurt some of my friends. After I figured out what happened, I left the Soul Society. Never turned back." He sighed, before looking at them. "So, here I am. A Vizard. Under Jensen's son, Ashen. Nothing has really changed." Parius shook his head, and smiled. "I do get to do what I like, though. There's no really big rules in the Kishi. I'm free to do what I need to."

Parius then looked at the bartender. "Can I just get water? I'm not in the mood anymore." The bartender nodded, and brought him the water. Parius knew the bartender, and vice versa. He didn't ask questions. "Anyway, are we doing something." He took a drink of the water, before looking at them again.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Kressent Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kressent Moonlight   Kressent Moonlight EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:18 pm

The captain slammed the cash on the table catching the red heads attention from the bar; a smile appeared on his face as he was given the same thing the captain ordered. however the bar tender didn't seem to really want to give it to him without seeing an id, but seeing as though he seemed to have been Parius's friend; he didn't even bother in asking. taking a huge gulp of the heavy liquid, Victory eyes widened as he coughed. he wasn't really expecting the scotch to have left him such an alcoholic taste. his face almost instantly flushed a deep pink; he bearly drank alcoholic drinks, so taking a gulp wasn't the brightest thing to do. "Oh gosh..." he said as a few older guys chuckled. "Thats really strong..." he commented as he put down the cup, he felt rather warm which was interesting since he never usually felt the climate. he didn't really nottice that it was the effects of the liqor that was making him feel warm and not the temperature.

Kano spoke up and Anz agreed with him, however Parius's expression didn't look to happy. Tilting his head in confusion towards his sudden expression, he slowly began to sip his drink again as Parius told his story. he stopped sipping once Parius said that he was vicecaptain. it was sad really, to leave just because of an incident; sadly that was how the world was like now. the world was naturally unfair. as Parius smiled, Victory slowly turned his face away. "Sorry about that..." he commented. he didn't want to bring up bad memories, but he just had to say something. "It's strange really... how one day your on top of the world and then the next day your in the pits of hell. it really isn't fair, but then again i guess the only thing that is fair is time.... Time stops for nobody, unless so say someone ends up with the ability to control time. then not even that is fair."

Taking another sip of his drink, he held a calm yet blank expression on his face; his eyes were the only thing giving away how he truely felt. "Parius, there is no one who does not carry scars on their heart. If there were someone in the world like that, it would be a shallow soul." he said remembering a flash back memory of a man lying in blood. life was cruel towards Victory, his past was a tragedy and yet the boy held a strong belif for life. fetching Parius a kind and understanding smile he spoke up again. "But then again, I can't really say I feel ya since I never been through what you've endured... but I can say that you are a pretty epic person to still be smiling after all that!" with that said he took another sip and slightly shuddered feeling a bit light headed. the room slightly spun around as the music seemed pretty loud. "Well... we could go dancing..." Victory respoded towards Parius's question. "but then again, I was a bit curious about you two... So- Kano... where did you say you were from?" he asked him seeming a bit unsteady. he decided he would ask him first since he lived around here and next would be the captain... if he wasn't in lala land by then.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Kressent Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kressent Moonlight   Kressent Moonlight EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:03 pm

Kano glanced down at his drink he swirled around. His mind began cycling through the years of travel, images of his past flashed in front of his eyes under the caramel reflection. “Gee, had been a long time since I though about home.” he glanced at Parius. “At least you had some real luxury before your incident. However, every vizard has a sad story. My home is pretty far from here Victory, somewhere in America, after a century the name escapes me sadly...” he paused a bit before taking a nice swig of his beer and forcing a smile on his face. He tapped the bar table to signal a refill. The bartender filled accordingly. “what about you two?”
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

Kressent Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kressent Moonlight   Kressent Moonlight EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 4:46 am

Anz listened patiently to Parius’s response mentally noting the touchiness of the subject he decided not to push it least he scare Parius off, possibly the more likely of the two to reveal his mask for him. Victory taking the same drink took a deep swig, the powerful alcohol singeing his throat and flushing color to his cheeks. Anz looked slightly concerned by the waste of good scotch would should only ever be sipped he spoke out, “Slower perhaps next time, this is a sipping drink my friend. Too much isn’t good, you have to savor it.” Listening to Victory speak again he was happy the young human was there as he personally was quite useless in the task of consoling people and was hoping to put the Vizard in a better, one where he was more likely to participate in one of his experiments. His luck turned out no better with the next man, who also took the inquiry into his past with a solemn expression and distant stare. As the conversation turned to him, Anz replied in a rather casual nonchalant manner.

“I was born in the Rukongai and lived there for quite a few years until after the death of my family, at which point I eventually moved to the Seireitei in a house near the 12th squad barracks; a home I remain in today with my cat Rayleigh.”

Anz thought of the battle that occurred during hollowfication, according to reports the conversion process was quite difficult and could result in death or worse becoming a hollow. Mentally he noted to shy away from the history of any Vizards he encountered in the future. Listening to Victorys’ response he then turned towards the pool table in the back of the bar and spoke hoping to take the night into a more positive position. “How about a game of pool, there are four of us so we could play teams?”
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Kressent Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kressent Moonlight   Kressent Moonlight EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:12 am

He nodded to them. What Victor said caught him a bit. "I don't smile because of the fact I left. I'm smiling because since I've left, I've gotten to fight amazing opponents, one of which I actually sort of serve under." Parius eyes seemed to glow at that part. "I can't wait to kick the smug smile of that son of a bitch." He said, smiling just a bit wider. He turned back to them, returning to normal.

Parius watched Victory drink, and cough a bit. "Too strong?" He said, smiling again. He listened to them, though not really paying attention. Until someone said about pool. "What was that? Pool? Um....I'm not so sure about that." Parius avoided their gazes. "Me and pool do not get along. Why do you think I only have a nickel...." He looked at the bartender, who gave him another drink.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Kressent Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kressent Moonlight   Kressent Moonlight EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:15 pm

Parius responded explaining the reason he smiles, he also spoke of an opponent that he is under; he didn't really understand that kind of relationship, but he listened with a bit of an confused expression. the vizards eyes suddenly glowed and he began to explain how he couldn't wait to fight the guy. after his smile widened his eyes became normal again; it was probably a vizards thing, thats what Victory thought. "Interesting, although your bossman doesn't sound to good." he said before taking another gulp and coghing. Parius smiled and asked if it was too strong. nodding a bit, he felt very light headed as Anz told him that it was a sipping drink. "I'm realizing..." he responded to that before responding Parius's question and even asking a few of his own questions. Kano responded seeming a bit distracted as if he was remembering something. the teens eyes was a bit unfocused as he looked at Kano and then his glass and then Kano again. he explained how every vizard has a sad story and how his home was very far from here.

the vizard only paused for a brief moment to drink his beer and then smiled before asking about them all the meanwhile tapping for a refill. watching the bar tender refill his glass, the red head looked back at his cup which was not even half way done. he seemed a bit lost or confused as he looked at it and decided to leave it on the counter, but as Anz spoke he looked back at him as his hand reached for his cup again; he didn't realize that he took the wrong cup that belonged to the strange guy next to him. he responded sounding very relaxed, as he explained how he was born in the Rukongai until his family died; the red head felt a sence of deja vu until he mentioned that he lived near the squad 12 barracks with his cat. "You live with your cat?" he asked with a small chuckle, he thought it was funny because he lived with many many cats. "No shame in that." he commented as he drank some of the strange liquid completely forgetting what Anz had told him. swallowing his eyes bolted wide, it didn't taste like the same liqour and so he began to cough putting the cup back. "Sorry... I forgot to sip..." he excused himself still not aware that he had mixed two different drinks. "Well... I lived here for like... I don't remember... about two years.... I used to live with my aunt before I died though..." he laughed saying something he wasn't supposed to say before taking his cup back and sipping some more of the liqor.

the inmate next to him just watched him and then chuckled at the four of them before turning back to his drink. the teens cup was now half empty and yet the kid looked as though he was intoxicated, his face was completely flushed, his eyes were unfocussed, he was also slumped in the high chair and slightly holding his head. Anz asked if they would like to play pool and a big smile widened accross the red heads face. "Thats sound like fun!" he commented as he tried to stand up, almost falling down he caught onto Anz arm. "Whoops..." he said gigling a bit as he tried to steady himself. Parius didn't really seem certain about it and so the teen decided in his unstable state to reasure him. "Don't worry, Pary... you can be in my team!" he said slightly using Kano to get towards the pool table. Victory was obviously unstable, which wasn't a very good thing...
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Kressent Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kressent Moonlight   Kressent Moonlight EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 1:57 pm

Kano let out laughter after being kicked out completely of his reminiscing state for this kid was completely drunk. He possibly bent over laughing holding his stomach, could be the sad memories that made something mildly funny much more hilarious but it was great to laugh as such. However he had to be sure to tell the bartender no more drinks for him. “Oi, you gotta cut down on liquor kid” he grinned “lightweights need time to become heavy” with that he chugged down another glass without it phasing himself.

He walked over to the table. “I’ll play ya Anz, however I don’t think it’d be much fair for money” He looked at the counterfeit wad of cash the shinigami carried. He put a quarter into the table to release the balls and put them in the triangle. “PARRY!” he shouted to the otherside of the bar “you first man” he smiled and couldn’t wait to see how power this kid would do.

(sorry, i suck at social posts xD)
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

Kressent Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kressent Moonlight   Kressent Moonlight EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:56 am

Anz walked over to the pool table, slowly approaching the rack as he lifted a pool stick feeling the weigh and balance as he used PATCH to both look up the rules of the game and create a visual bitmap representation of the stick in order to use physics to greatly amplify his chances of success in the game. Looking over the green felt and thinking of the physics of the interactions he began to create generalized algorithms to account for the spin, friction and various other necessary measurements he would need to guess at and compare to online literature values to find the necessary coefficients to compensate for the drag created by years of wear and tear on the table. Once he was within 95% confidence limits with his equations he spoke his eyes now on Victory who had caught his attention with a previous comment.

“Shall we play Vizards verse others? Though if I may rewind a bit first I do have a question for you Victory, previously you mentioned that you lived with your aunt until you died… would you perhaps clarify on that. You seem quite alive to me?”

Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Kressent Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kressent Moonlight   Kressent Moonlight EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:59 pm

Parius watched Victory pick up the wrong cup. He smiled, as the kid took another long gulp. He had mixed drinks. Parius looked at the bartender. "No more for him, huh?" He said, pointing to Victory. The bartender looked, and nodded. Parius nodded back, and heard Kano yell for pool. Parius sighed. "I really hate that damn peer pressure...." He said, before going to the table. He picked up a pool stick, and ran it through his fingers, making sure it was good.

Parius smiled, as he knew what he did. He had lied a bit. He actually was pretty amazing at pool. The whole nickel situation was because of the fees he pays for all of his energy drinks, and coffees. He was paired with Kano, it seemed. He put the white ball in the center, and aimed. He shot, and the balls went everywhere. A colored one, red, went into a hole. "Looks like we are colors, eh Kano?"
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Kressent Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kressent Moonlight   Kressent Moonlight EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 11:56 am

(Sorry for the very very late post, it’s not easy when you’re fighting for position!)

Upon hearing the sounds of laughter, the red head spun his head to see the Vizard Kano bent over and laughing his head off. He didn’t quite understand why, but it didn’t matter much since he was at least out of somewhat depressive state. With a playful smile across his face, he somewhat chuckled as he spoke to him with a wide grin. “Ha, ha, he said weights!” he responded as if Kano was saying a joke. Noticing that Parius had pointed at him, the teen stopped chuckling in order to comprehend what he had just said. The only words that actually stuck out of the sentence was “no” and “him”. “That’s not fair…” he muttered not really sure if he meant “No” to “Him” playing, “No” to “Him” drinking, or whatever it may be; all he knew was that he said no to him doing something.

As Kano spoke up saying how he would play Anz, the red head slightly turned in confusion. He thought that everything was moving a bit too fast for his liking; seeing as though he didn’t remember Kano being at the pool table a while ago. Blinking his eyes in order to steady his view, he heard Anz say who’s on whose team. It sounded like a challenge; fire sparked in his eyes with enthusiasm as he flowed in and out of reality, but as soon as his name was spoken he seemed to gain somewhat control of himself. He wasn’t fully aware of what he was saying or doing, but it was enough to reveal a very bad secrete. Laughing at himself he spoke sounding a bit unclear. “Ha, ha, of course I’m alive now… but I wasn’t, I was murdered years ago by my best friend…” he said turning from amusement to sadness within seconds. “I don’t remember why he did it…” his voice trailed off a bit as he tried to remember painful memories which he had forgotten; taking hold of his head he attempted to push himself to remember. “Maybe it was my fault?” he suddenly asked himself. Thunder crashed from outside just as the boy looked as though he was becoming paranoid. “Maybe I wasn’t good enough…” he said as his eyes slowly began to widen as darkness began to swallow his blue pupils.

Just as soon as the storm outside started, it ended. The sound of the balls flowing around the pool table seemed to have snapped the red head out of his strange state. His smile quickly returned as if Anz never had asked his question. “Way ta go Parry!” he cheered joyfully. Walking in a clumsy way, he clutched onto the table in order to see the colorful balls. his body trembled a bit, but besides that and being drunk he seemed fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kressent Moonlight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kressent Moonlight   Kressent Moonlight Empty

Back to top Go down

Kressent Moonlight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: