Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Above the tall buildings...( Open Thread, Only two persons) I_vote_lcapAbove the tall buildings...( Open Thread, Only two persons) I_voting_barAbove the tall buildings...( Open Thread, Only two persons) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Above the tall buildings...( Open Thread, Only two persons) I_vote_lcapAbove the tall buildings...( Open Thread, Only two persons) I_voting_barAbove the tall buildings...( Open Thread, Only two persons) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Above the tall buildings...( Open Thread, Only two persons) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Above the tall buildings...( Open Thread, Only two persons) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Above the tall buildings...( Open Thread, Only two persons) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Above the tall buildings...( Open Thread, Only two persons) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Above the tall buildings...( Open Thread, Only two persons) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Above the tall buildings...( Open Thread, Only two persons) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Above the tall buildings...( Open Thread, Only two persons) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Above the tall buildings...( Open Thread, Only two persons) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Above the tall buildings...( Open Thread, Only two persons) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Above the tall buildings...( Open Thread, Only two persons) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Above the tall buildings...( Open Thread, Only two persons) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Above the tall buildings...( Open Thread, Only two persons)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
-Yuuki-
Normal Member
-Yuuki-

Above the tall buildings...( Open Thread, Only two persons) Empty
PostSubject: Above the tall buildings...( Open Thread, Only two persons)   Above the tall buildings...( Open Thread, Only two persons) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:32 pm

Kyousuke was wandering again, he can't think of anything but to relax. Everything around him seems relaxing the waving of the trees, the people just below him walking the streets, birds flying freely to the air and the cool breeze he can feel. While feeling the relaxing things he noticed something was different it was the smell of the air. "Damn! i really hate those cars, can't they make a better car that won't pollute the air. Wish I could but sorry." Kyousuke looked at the cars running back and forth, He watched them closely and take a deep sigh.

He then feel a strange reiatsu nearby, he can't really track it if its a hollow or not because he is distracted of the smell of the smoke. He closed his eyes and waited for this certain reiatsu to approach him.....

Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Above the tall buildings...( Open Thread, Only two persons)   Above the tall buildings...( Open Thread, Only two persons) EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 5:29 pm

(OOC: Just to let you know, Alex Kerensky has a clean slate, so he doesn't know you. He's also a bounto, so you can't sense him.)

A six foot tall, black bucket hat wearing man walked the streets of New York. It was the weekend, and nothing really interesting really happened. His projects were ahead of schedule. Assignments were graded. Jun was behaving himself. Alexander Kerensky had nothing to complain about. He even got his bills paid on time this time. Life was going smoothly for once. Although that shinigami hasn't moved from that spot in well over an hour. Curiosity overtook the bounto and decided to see why he was there. Hollows now practically avoided the New York area because of the Coalition main HQ being here.

In just a few blurs, he was behind the young man. And heard the statement. "Give us five years and we will have that technology perfected and be able to market it at a decent price. Good afternoon, Mr. Shinigami. Nice weather we're having. Just here for some R and R or do you actually have a mission or something going on here?" Alex gave the youngin' a smile and his tone was friendly.
Back to top Go down
-Yuuki-
Normal Member
-Yuuki-

PostSubject: Re: Above the tall buildings...( Open Thread, Only two persons)   Above the tall buildings...( Open Thread, Only two persons) EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 5:51 pm

....Kyousuke still with closed eyes trying to feel the reiatsu he felt before. After a while, the reiatsu disappeared, he opened his eyes still looking above the sky, birds flying. "Give us five years and we will have that technology perfected and be able to market it at a decent price. Good afternoon, Mr. Shinigami. Nice weather we're having. Just here for some R and R or do you actually have a mission or something going on here?" A voice suddenly heard behind kyousuke, kyousuke was surprised of the presence of the man, it was no shinigami nor a hollow. He tried to sense the spiritual power of the man in front of him but it was no good, nothing happened instead he ask the man. "Yeah, I am Kyousuke Yuuki, From R and D bureau. To answer your question I do not have really a mission here, you see I escaped my captain, because he gives me a lot of paperworks and i'm here to relax trying to concentrate on my new blueprints and ideas." Kyousuke heard the wrong idea he thought the man said R and D, but the man said R and R instead of R and D. Kyousuke looked at the man carefully still trying to sense what is this man. "By the way, If you don't mind telling your name, Who are you? How did you know I was in the 12th Division, How did you get up here!" Kyousuke was surprised because he didn't even feel the man going closer to him.

The way it looks, it looks like something he was reading before but he didn't remember exactly what it is. In front of him standing a man that has a green hair and teal eyes and an unknown identity but still this man knows that he was from squad12. Kyousuke begins to suspect the man in front of him. "Maybe this man is an arrancar, an arrancar that can hide its presence. But he seems quite good to me, but no, He won't fool me." Kyousuke thought and smiled a little and look at the man in front of him, waiting for his respond if the man attacks then he will readily draw his sword, but if the man talks then he will also talks.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Above the tall buildings...( Open Thread, Only two persons)   Above the tall buildings...( Open Thread, Only two persons) EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:25 pm

Alex had to chuckle at the young man. "Yeah, us heads of Research and Development divisions love to hand out paperwork. Shame I don't have anyone credible to hand it off to. Your captain is very lucky. Alexander Kerensky, head of Research and Development for the human organization, the Coalition. I didn't know who you were. You might have misheard. R and R means rest and relaxation and was what I said. As far as getting up here...well...that's easy. I jumped. I'm a bounto, but most of the humans that I work with could do the same thing or close to it."

The shinigami looked at him suspiciously. "Don't believe me? Here, I'll prove I'm a bounto. So relax, I won't attack unless you do. Ziege Dich: Loran." Alex held out his bladed cane. As soon as he said the magic words, it changed into a snake like creature that coiled loosely around its master, floating in midair. "See? Don't worry, I hold no grudges. That's a sign of weakness in my opinion." His doll reverted back to its cane form. He hoped that did it. But he would defend himself if necessary.
Back to top Go down
-Yuuki-
Normal Member
-Yuuki-

PostSubject: Re: Above the tall buildings...( Open Thread, Only two persons)   Above the tall buildings...( Open Thread, Only two persons) EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:35 am

He was surprised that the man was a bount and just prove it, the man released his cane and suddenly became a snake. "A bount, so that's why i can't sense you." Kyousuke chuckled and watched as the man reverted his doll. Another thing that surprise him is that, this bount just jump from this tall building. "Bount, If you don't mind, ill ask you are you an enemy or a friend, if you're an enemy I won't just let you standing in front of me and fool me." Kyousuke is being harsh once again, he started to think that the bount in front of him was his enemy because of the reason that once he read a notes about this creatures that has a doll, they are the ones that attack the soul society once.. But he never finished this note because it was tear apart, the note was picked up somewhere in the Rukongai, he never continue this work because he once search in the library and seen nothing so he left that issue alone, but now a bount in front of him saying his a part of a Research and Development bureau, But the question is, he is not a shinigami and kyousuke don't know any bounts on the Research and Development Bureau of Soul Society.. Kyousuke's mind is confused not knowing what to do.. he looked at the man furiously, while holding one sword on his back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Above the tall buildings...( Open Thread, Only two persons)   Above the tall buildings...( Open Thread, Only two persons) Empty

Back to top Go down

Above the tall buildings...( Open Thread, Only two persons)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: