Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Granades and stuff for the coalition I_vote_lcapGranades and stuff for the coalition I_voting_barGranades and stuff for the coalition I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Granades and stuff for the coalition I_vote_lcapGranades and stuff for the coalition I_voting_barGranades and stuff for the coalition I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Granades and stuff for the coalition Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Granades and stuff for the coalition Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Granades and stuff for the coalition Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Granades and stuff for the coalition Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Granades and stuff for the coalition Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Granades and stuff for the coalition Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Granades and stuff for the coalition Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Granades and stuff for the coalition Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Granades and stuff for the coalition Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Granades and stuff for the coalition Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Granades and stuff for the coalition Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Granades and stuff for the coalition

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Granades and stuff for the coalition Empty
PostSubject: Granades and stuff for the coalition   Granades and stuff for the coalition EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:44 pm

Item name: Smoke grenade
Description:
Spoiler:
Range: how far can you throw it?
Effect: Pull the pin and throw. these small canisters create a plumb of reiatsu filled smoke that can hinder senseing inside the cloud, along with sight. It fills up a 20 foot radius. The cloud can be blown away by wind, and last 2 posts.

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: 3

Item name: Flash bang

Description:
Spoiler:
Range: how far can you throw it?
Effect: Pull the pin and throw, then shield your eyes. These granades set of a bright flash of light and loud bang that can deafen and blurr the vision of anyone in the area for 1 post. 20 foot radius for the flash, 15 for the bang.

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: 3

Item name: Spear

Description: this 6 foot long polearm comes in two forms, spear, and vibrospear.
Spoiler:
Effect: It works the same way as a knife or vibroknife, except 6 foot long with a one foot blade. It can be thrown, but you can only have one.

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: 1

Last edited by Zenke on Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Granades and stuff for the coalition   Granades and stuff for the coalition EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:46 pm

out of the cloud That would be something I would expect out of a tear gas grenade or something of that order. Get rid of that, and it'll make sense since it's a normal smoke grenade-ish. Oh, and also add an approx. size of the cloud...in an open area...

On the Flash Bang, I don't like the blind part. Hindered sight and by how much is something I would need.

Besides those few little things things, I think it's good.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Granades and stuff for the coalition   Granades and stuff for the coalition EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:21 pm

sorry, thats supposed to for people trying to sense others inside the cloud, i'll fix that.

That to, was my fault, i was suppose to change blind to blurred vision. Both fixed now.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Granades and stuff for the coalition   Granades and stuff for the coalition EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:13 am

And approved and moved and added to the Coalition Req.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Granades and stuff for the coalition   Granades and stuff for the coalition Empty

Back to top Go down

Granades and stuff for the coalition
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Character Design :: Equipment :: Approved Equipment-
Jump to: