Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Bad day in bogata. (Semi private, request to join) I_vote_lcapBad day in bogata. (Semi private, request to join) I_voting_barBad day in bogata. (Semi private, request to join) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Bad day in bogata. (Semi private, request to join) I_vote_lcapBad day in bogata. (Semi private, request to join) I_voting_barBad day in bogata. (Semi private, request to join) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Bad day in bogata. (Semi private, request to join) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Bad day in bogata. (Semi private, request to join) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Bad day in bogata. (Semi private, request to join) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Bad day in bogata. (Semi private, request to join) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Bad day in bogata. (Semi private, request to join) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Bad day in bogata. (Semi private, request to join) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Bad day in bogata. (Semi private, request to join) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Bad day in bogata. (Semi private, request to join) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Bad day in bogata. (Semi private, request to join) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Bad day in bogata. (Semi private, request to join) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Bad day in bogata. (Semi private, request to join) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Bad day in bogata. (Semi private, request to join)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Bad day in bogata. (Semi private, request to join) Empty
PostSubject: Bad day in bogata. (Semi private, request to join)   Bad day in bogata. (Semi private, request to join) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:16 am

A garganta opened above the city of Bogata and a tall bulky arrancar stepped forth, a growl on his lips. he survayed the city below, a small gathering of hollow behind him. He was worth about 1000 of these hollow though. if arngrim farted, they might die in droves. "Stay put you bunch of mongrels." He growled, and they backed off as the Garganta snapped closed.

Arngrim Let himself fall the 100 foot drop into the city below, his wolf skin cloak flapping in the wind. He landed in the street with his arms crossed, bending his knees slightly to absorb the impact as the ground beneath him cracked and caved, and a shock wave shot out from around him. "Time to pillage." He cackled, slaming his fist into the side of a truck that was passing. The force threw it from the road into a building, and people started to scream.

Arngrim laughed, a deep booming laugh filled with evil. He Raised his hand, and six balls of buring energy burst into life, floating in a ring above him and before him. They shot down the street at the speed of a cero, and started to spread as they moved. They began to explode as the hit cars or buildings and fire splashed across the city.

This drew the attention of the local caretaker. A shinigami burst from the side street, blade flashing. Arngrim didn't bother blocking, the unreleased Zanpakuto met hierro, and failed to even scratch him. Arngrim reached out and took the man by the throat as he starred in fear at the monster before him. He lifted the man from his feet, taking each blow as the Shinigami beat wildly at Arngrim with his Zanpakuto. Annoyed he caught the sword in his other hand and snapped the blade. Argrim smiled a wicked smile.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Bad day in bogata. (Semi private, request to join)   Bad day in bogata. (Semi private, request to join) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:29 am

Deep in the bowels of hell Nin suddenly felt something strange the very layers of hell rumbled and shook as the guardians raged into a frenzy rising to the highest levels of hell as new souls poured in by the hundreds. Nin was beside himself with joy, this could only mean one thing war had broken out on earth. Sinners would fall to hell like rain but that wasn’t the best part, no war awakened those with spiritual powers and the strongest, they would be targets for corruption his words would wrap them like a mothers embrace as they fell to depths of hell to rise as soldiers in his war. He dressed himself in the finest of clothes each action almost transcendental in nature as he finished by pulling on his signature white gloves. Opening the door to his study he smiled as the hallway disappeared replaced by a burning infernal vortex. Stepping through with a smile the gem under his shirt darkened as his formed shifted into that of an elderly man dressed in blue jeans and a button down, the form of a school teacher he had convinced to kill his students.

In a dark alley of bogota the gates of hell appeared opening to allow out what appeared to be an old man. Yet what he heard was not the telltale whistle of bombs, or the hum of bullets flying through the air. No he heard the chaos and screams of a different sort of foe, hollows those weak creatures evil enough to be trapped in hueco mundo but lacking the true conviction to make it to hell. One of such creatures turned down the alley Nin frowned at the pathetic creature as it charged he grasped its’ face with an out stretched hand and crushed its’ skull throwing its’ corpse aside as the mirage of the school teacher faded. Once more the suavely dressed king of hell, he leapt to the rooftops his reiatsu almost completely suppressed as he jumped from building to building making his way towards the point of strongest energy, what he could only assume would be the leader of this hollow assault.

He sat and watched as the warrior left a trail of bodies in his wake a burning inferno of destruction that cut a swathe of chaos in his wake. Nin laughed as yet another challenger fell before the towering specimen. From his rooftop perch he allowed the carnage to continue for a time keeping his presence nothing more than the strength of one these useless hollows that roamed the streets for blood. Walking into the penthouse of some useless human who lay huddled in fear of the terror outside. Blood splashed across the walls as he sat down in a fine chair next to a fire, his full power flashed just for a second and he poured two glasses of the finest wine in the house as he awaited the arrival of this new and interesting creature.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Bad day in bogata. (Semi private, request to join)   Bad day in bogata. (Semi private, request to join) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 1:05 pm

As Arngrim stood there, considering what to do with the shinigami, he felt a new power arrive. His ability to sense was powerful. allowing him to sense anything within 300 feet of him to the exact foot. This was his more battle orientated ability, one that allowed him to direct the flow of battle by knowing where and when to send hollow. That was not its only use however. He could not only tell appart the different races power, and recognize his more powerful followers from a distance, he could also tell the exact power of a person just by feeling a little bit of their reiatsu. Only if they fully supressed it, he could no longer do this. But the mere trickle he felt from what ever had just shown itself, turned into a torrent of pure energy, similar to that of grand chat.

For a moment, Arngrim though the man had come here to stop him, but then he realised the signature was different to grands own. The newcomer seemed content to watch from a distance, so Arngrim continued about his busyness. "This is your lucky day shinigami. You don't get to be eaten by hollow." he said to the man. With a powerful swing he threw the man into a wall with enough force to crack it. peices of masonry fell from the wall and clattered to the ground as he slid to his knees. Arngrim Laughed as the man struggled. "Still alive?" He said. He kicked the shinigami in the ribs to roll him onto his back and slammed his foot down on the man's chest, cracking ribs.

"Choices choices. Should I kill you, or leave you alive as a message to soul society? Lets ask the newcomer." Arngrim grabbed the half dead shinigami's leg and dragged him trough the streets towards where the new man was. he followed him into the building, kicking down the door to save the trouble of opening it. He dragged the shinigami up the stairs towards the penthouse, and once again kicked in the door. He dragged his prize in, spotting the man sitting at the table, a glass of wine in one hand, the other on the table. Arngrim tossed the shinigami towards a wall, throwing him to hard so he went trough the wall.

Argnrim looked the man up and down. He looked like a normal human, in a fancy suit and tidy hair. Arngrim walked across the room, picked up the glass of wine and knocked it back, then slammed the glass down like you would a tankard. The glass shattered and the table cracked. "Bitter." he said, sitting down across from the man. "So, you here to try stop my rampage? maybe try kill the great Arngrim Wolfcloak? take My cloak for yourself as a throphy?" What ever this man was here to do, He'd best hurry because Arngrim wasn't one for words. As well as that, they'd likely be getting some visitors soon, considering that shinigami could have called for back up before attacking.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Bad day in bogata. (Semi private, request to join)   Bad day in bogata. (Semi private, request to join) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:36 am

Nin didn’t flinch as the shinigami burst through the wall and Arngrim stormed to the table downing fine wine like a shot. Lifting his glass he gently swirled it taking a deep inhale to savor the flavor as he watched the man in front of him. The wine touched his lips gently the melody of flavors streaming across his pallet. Placing the glass gently on the glass table he gestured to a chair across for him offering the seat to the large warrior. Smiling he spoke his words velvety and smooth, they oozed from his mouth like blood. “Greetings Arngrim, a pleasure to meet you. If I may say it has been such an entertainment watching you work. Truly, you are well skilled in your craft. And the aftermath of this long and bloody battle is just the breeding ground for hate and corruption I was hoping for. And clearly I would not wish to take such a fine pelt such as that from such a vicious warrior. No my reasons for inviting you here are quite more mundane and yet extravagant. Please sit I can tell from a quick glance you are not a man of words but I would have you at least hear mine.”

Looking at the tall man like one eyed treasure, Nin kept his friendly demeanor as he analyzed every move of the man. He was tall and his build suggested Viking origins. Ah the Vikings, the thought brought a pleasant memory back, from years long passed when he had spent his time leading Vikings to fight one another or pillage villages. It was all fun and games and of course to bring out the worst in people, nothing quite inspired evil like desperate hope did, and nothing breed desperate hope like oppression and barbaric raids. Such were the simple ironies of life. And today they did not fail him, for using this man he would find his foothold in the espada. Yes, he had dreamed of an arrancar pawn in his great chess board. Now here it was, all he needed to do was earn his trust.

“Tell me Arngrim, what is it you desire? Everyone wants something, from the death of an enemy, to eternal life. We all wish for something. And that’s when I come in, I offer that something to those worthy of my gift and a bargain is struck. Now what can I do for a big strong, former Viking such as yourself?”

While he was partially guessing at the Viking part, it wasn’t too difficult to figure out. After all one didn’t live for thousands of years without learning a thing or two about reading body language. Arngrims hinted at Viking and as luck would have it he had spent a whole lot of time in those years under a different name, as the female devil of Norse mythology Helheim. A smile crossed his lips even as the gem beneath his shirt darkened and whispered the softly into the deepest recesses of Arngrims mind, the subtle whisper augmenting any curiosity the man might have had.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Bad day in bogata. (Semi private, request to join)   Bad day in bogata. (Semi private, request to join) EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:58 pm

Arngrim Sat as nin asked. He kept a good eye on the man, waiting to see what he had to say. They didn't have long before someone showed up. This wasn't the first time in a while that bogata had been thrown into chaos. The gotei would be all over the place soon enough. Arngrim welcomed the though of a good fight.

Nin began to ask Arngrim what he wanted, speaking as if he could deliver it. He spoke as if He summoned Arngrim like some king would summon a cur. Honestly, the man just annoyed him. Arngrim stood back up, throwing the table aside. "You did not summon me, nor could you hide from me when you first arrived. Keep in mind that I bow to no man other than grand Chat, and things like that can change. But if you must know what I want, i'll show you."

Angrim closed the distance before Nin could react and grabbed him by the head. As he did, he noticed a strange resistance around nin, although he had no idea what it was, it felt as if the man had some kind of protective aura or something. Drawing back his arm, Arngrim threw Nin towards the glass and out the window, before he himself smashed trough into the street. "What I want, Is war. War and battle, and death. Peace is boring."
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Bad day in bogata. (Semi private, request to join)   Bad day in bogata. (Semi private, request to join) EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:04 am

Nin watched as Arngrim flipped the table, the man had strength but in his unreleased form would be no match for the king of all sinners who required no such seals on his power. Still as the man jumped up from his seat and tossed the table aside he felt a nostalgic pang in his gut for the days of old where such violence was common place and negotiation so quickly shattered into bloodshed. As Arngrim reached Nin made no move to dodge allowing the Arrancar to grab him and toss him out the window, glass shattering against his incredibly hard inner cloak. Falling to the streets below, Nin took control of his flight gracefully flipping twice before landing on the streets with an asphalt shattering thud beneath his fine leather shoes. Looking up Nin watched as the hollow general charged through the glass and landed but a few yards away from him speaking in what seemed to be his usual gruff manner. With a dignified smile Nin wiped the dust from his suit and bowed at the waist at Arngrim. “It seems we share a common view on peace, what’s the fun of anything without a bit of bloodshed. Well I suppose we must do away with pleasantries and cut straight to business, the business of war… a war far beyond anything ever seen. Shall I perhaps give you a taste of the world to come?”

Nin paused for a moment his hands prostrated inquisitively before Arngrim, as for just the blink of an eye his form changed flashing the face and body of Helheim, the Viking goddess of war and death. Yet as fast as the image appeared it disappeared as sword and shield appeared in fire and black energy within Nins’ hand. Arngrim’s power was as of yet still sealed and so Nin decided to start this show slow and simple charging forward he slammed his shield towards Arngrim with a simple bash, however the strength behind this attack was deceptively strong as despite his lanky form, there wasn’t a sinner in hell who could match his monstrous strength. In fact it was possible no being in all the worlds was quite as physically strong as Nin.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Bad day in bogata. (Semi private, request to join)   Bad day in bogata. (Semi private, request to join) EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:06 pm

Nin's form flashed to that of the goddess of war, and arngrim smiled. So tales of the goddess visiting mortal men was true, but Arngrim knew the gods were not real. Arrancar, sinner, shinigami, these were the gods. Gods of death and destruction, of evil, and peace and balance, each had been around since mankind existed, although arrancar were the rarest back then. Arngrim liked this man.

Nin came at him, slamming with his shield. The blow was insanely powerful. The only way arngrim could come close to matching that strength was in Segunda. He let it throw him back, finding a new respect for the man. He chose not to draw his weapons however as he retaliated, slamming at Nin with heavy blows of his fists. To strengthen each blow he would release a bala as he pulled back his fist after each strike.

Arngrim fired off one last bala and lept back with a grin. He scratched his beard as looked at Nin. "Your not as frail as you look, but then again this is probably childs play to you. Set the world aflame and darken its sky, Ardientos Neblinas." Arngrim drew his weapons, but he did not attack. Smoke began to form around him, until he ws encased in it,and hi shape began to twist and warp and grow, as the smoke died away he was revealed in his knew form, 10 foot tall and 0ver 500 lbs of muscle. "impressive, yes? But still not enough to fight on even ground. Many people have seen this form, some lived to tell. But no surviving being has seen the form that i'm about to take. you'll be the first person to witness this and live, I imagine. Rekindle the flames, Ardientos Neblinas."

Again, he was engulfed in smoke, but his form shrank a little this time. Arngrims new form was only only 7 foot in hight. He was covered in thick plates formed from his hierro. He still wore a cloak, with the hood up. Arnrim growled from beneath the hood. "Come at me. Prove yourself, and then we can talk."

(I skipped ressurection. The segunda apearence is in the spoiler below.)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Bad day in bogata. (Semi private, request to join)   Bad day in bogata. (Semi private, request to join) EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:33 pm

Nin smiled respecting the warrior in the man he made no motion to block the attack after all it was only polite to let an opponent have free shot if he took one. The punches slammed in with tremendous force but the invisible shield wrapped around Nin drastically reduced their force the combined attacks sliding him back only a few feet. Making no moves as the arrancar released a massive amount of reiatsu his forming changing only to change again his full strength finally revealed Nin simply stood his modern suit standing in contrast to the ancient shield on his arm he looked like a butler carrying an ancient relic, though any warrior could see that behind those unassuming eyes lay only death for his foes.

“Quite the impressive form, I couldn’t agree more now that the standard introductions have been taken care of let us speak in a language that only those who have dined on the blood of a thousand foes can truly understand, the clash of steel and the thunder of battle.”

Whipping out his free hand dark flames circled from his palm forming a black blade with a skull at the hilt formed from the souls of thousands this blade gleamed with a dark energy which infected all who felt its’ bite like most Nin even his blade was poisoned in its’ own way. With a friendly smile he charged forward his eyes losing all characteristics as they became endless jet black voids a technique called the demons eyes that allowed him to see in all directions at all times. He opened as he had before a shield bash yet this was a feint as he didn’t throw his full weight behind it instead sliding around to the right and bringing his sword across in arc at his opponent’s lower back and cocking his shield arm to slam it forward at arngrims hooded face like a boxer’s cross hook. Arngrim was just the type of man Nin liked a brutal and savage warrior easily manipulated but terribly deadly when crossed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad day in bogata. (Semi private, request to join)   Bad day in bogata. (Semi private, request to join) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bad day in bogata. (Semi private, request to join)
Page 1 of 1