Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Rebirth of the Monstrosity I_vote_lcapRebirth of the Monstrosity I_voting_barRebirth of the Monstrosity I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rebirth of the Monstrosity I_vote_lcapRebirth of the Monstrosity I_voting_barRebirth of the Monstrosity I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Rebirth of the Monstrosity Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Rebirth of the Monstrosity Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Rebirth of the Monstrosity Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Rebirth of the Monstrosity Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Rebirth of the Monstrosity Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Rebirth of the Monstrosity Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Rebirth of the Monstrosity Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Rebirth of the Monstrosity Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Rebirth of the Monstrosity Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Rebirth of the Monstrosity Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Rebirth of the Monstrosity Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Rebirth of the Monstrosity

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

Rebirth of the Monstrosity Empty
PostSubject: Rebirth of the Monstrosity   Rebirth of the Monstrosity EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:04 pm

Fumes nestled close to the black hill in Hell, as dark trees stood meekly in the harsh environment. Far away from any major foundation, the black hill rested in a deep slumber, an oppressive energy radiating from its core, more so than usual. The power fluxing, hiding, then reappearing with force. A spiritual energy could be felt from being in the area, a deep strong spiritual energy, similar to that of a sinner's, and yet it had a curious feel to it. As if there was no life at the center. Though as the power changed again, the trees which were rooted into that soil seemed more tainted than usual, more so than their counterparts. For, underneath the hill, but about ten feet deep into the mound, was a lair, long lost, made of metal, and supported by rotted wood. A gateway on the South side of the hill, which had been three quarters covered with dirt. The large doors spanning up to fifteen feet in height, and ten feet across. The rusting gate thick and reinforced even for its age it still stood solidly. Its hinges long solidified together. Only but the remaining quarter of the door still could be seen, its tinted silver glare reflecting just barely the light in Hell's depths. The large gate possessing no door handles, having been built in the past by its creator to respond automatically.

If one were to come close, the door would try forcing itself open, but to no avail. The dirt and sand long burying it, and the door itself old with age. Behind those strong gates, lays a sturdy corridor, narrow, and with a low ceiling. Anyone not four feet tall having to crouch, down, the place having not caved in, just yet, but its old beams having rotted away. Prehistoric electrical wires hanging from the walls, as holes showed numerous passageways into the inner machinations of the building's systems. Inside, such a place was utter darkness, the hall way opening up to a new room, its furnishings plain, almost empty. The door which used to connect the corridor to the room broken, having fallen down to the cold metal floor, tiled and riveted together. Though, from inside the dark lair, the energy would become more intense, the aura seeming to suck the warmth out of the air. For even in the depths of Hell, the moisture of one's breath could be seen. One of the walls covered in a futuristic machine, for beyond the present's capacity for technology. A thin screen covered the entire wall, only being able to be activated by the creator's knowledge, the massive computer only but an inch deep, and nearly untouched from time and space. A faint soft glow of white emitted from the machine.

Though this labyrinth had more to offer to any who dwell in it. For the wall opposite of the computer, stood a small opening, a door not fully closed, where a mechanical limb stood between the door and the wall. A thing metal foot, with pistons on its calf, and wires interwoven into its toes. The entire body sprawled out into a pose of hurry, as its hand laid across a small desktop of buttons, knobs, which all had a purpose in the past. Though the room was smaller than the last, it was higher up, slanting at a small diagonal. Yellowed paper strewn across the floor, just on the last verge of turning into dust. Wires hung from the ceiling, as filth floated across the dark air.

Large tubes resting across the both sides of the walls, opposite of each other, the glass long clouded and covered, but inside sat limbs, torsos, eyeballs, plates of metal, and numerous other pieces which brought together could make a make shift body. Though these pieces were damaged, perhaps by a historic fight, as chunks of metal were missing, dented, and among other things. Possibly the most important find however, where the spiritual energy resonated around was a simple head, connected from floor to ceiling by wires, the visage looking like an unfinished robot. Its crimson eyes glowing in the dark. The head being unresponsive, needing precious energy to absorb, anything, light, heat, pressure, force. To reawaken, but all the while, its lips were in a twisted metal smile.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Orange on Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of the Monstrosity   Rebirth of the Monstrosity EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:48 am

(OOC: i noticed that you used A Meta-Cooler pic :p... Nice...)

Xaner was taking a nap in the lower pits, on that same very where strange power fluxes started to rise and strengthen, becoming more and more noticeable. Xaner was about to drift into his dreams, but then he felt it... A strong, yet empty spiritual pressure. As if the power was both alive and dead. He was curious and bent on finding out what the source of the power comes from. He stands up to his full height of 7 ft, and the gray clothed man with unkempt black hair and silver eyes started walking towards the source...

Half an hour later, Xaner reaches a hilly area where the power was more condensed. The trees nearby looked deader than most dead trees in hell. Xaner circled around a couple hills, trying to find a hint, and then finds a rusted gate, one that he could barely see. There were no handles to beseen.. The 7 foot tall sinner approach the doors and stops slightly as the gates tried to open up... They failed to open, so Xaner rips it open using his demon arm. It wasn't easy since this door seemed extremely old, but he was able to do it. He then strides on in.

Xaner then finds himself looking down a four foot tall corridor. He takes off his sword, Múnbasuta, and throws it into the corridor, all the way to the next room. He then gets down to his hands and knees, and barely manages to crawl through.

Xaner then reaches the next room,and sees the prehistoric room that failed to blend with the futuristic technology. He first picks his sword back up and then glances all around, noting the giant screen, the hanging electrical wires, and more paths leading somewhere else in the lair. But Xaner chose to go through the door that was slightly ajar, because of a mechanical lims propping it open somewhat.

Xaner walks through the next corridor and into the next room which was smaller than the last. There were broken pieces of metallic body parts assorted throughout the room, and a metallic head that was grinning menacingly somewhat at the opposite side of the room. Xaner pulls his sinner mask up over his nose to block the very acrid air, pulls his sketchbook out, and starts drawing the head, making sure to include all of the dark undertones and metallic features of the head. Xaner finishes drawing an exact look-alike of the head in less than 3 seconds. Xaner puts his sketchbook away and walks over to the head. He looks deep into its eyes and grabs the back of the head, then infuses some of his spiritual pressure into the head for a couple seconds in order to determine whether this was the source of the pressure. However, he couldn't determine whether or not it was the source or not, so he turns around and starts leaving, about to explore the other rooms............
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of the Monstrosity   Rebirth of the Monstrosity EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:27 am

Nin sat calmly in his study, books and papers lay scattered across his desk. It had taken him years yet here in his hand sat a decrepit old leather bound journal. The pages were yellowed with age and the name on the front had long since been rubbed off the ancient volume. However who wrote the journal was not of importance. No this search had begun years ago during his research into Dante, the reference had been vague but at the same time profound. The mechanical guardian of Dante’s laboratory cast out by his master and left hidden within hell. The story seemed a common one with Dante, he constantly forswore his followers as he grew in strength his brilliance only outshined by his arrogance. Such mistakes were far below the new king of hell though; he was many things, powerful, prideful, handsome, and yes by some standards even arrogant. But unlike Dante he knew how to manipulate those around him and use them all like pieces on the chess board.

Glancing back at the book he read the passage slowly before he stood sliding the small journal into his inner jacket pocket before opening a secret passage from his study to outside the castle. He moved through the blackened lava veined plains of the lowest level of hell. He kept his reiatsu suppressed as was his habit when traveling outside the castle. In the distance he saw his daughters squire a sinner by the name of Xaner. The man’s presence could not have been more opportune, beneath the white button down under the cummerbund and beneath a suit jacket his gem darkened as it reached subtly whispering into Xaner’s subconscious mind a feeling of attentiveness towards reiatsu signatures. Though the man wouldn’t feel Nin’s reiatsu he would feel the reiatsu hidden deep within in a hidden chamber that was currently reacting to the proximity of the jewel which hung around his neck.

Nin followed hidden in the shadows keeping his distance, he needed someone to set off any booby traps that may protect his prize and Xaner had unintentionally become his sacrificial lamb. Following the man down the hall and into the metallic room yet no traps protected his target. As Xaner turned he would see Nin leaning against the entrance to the room journal in hand. “Eyes that glow with the brightest of fires, a cold dark metal body which held a malevolence far beyond any sinner I have seen or felt in this burning abyss. For the first time in hundreds of years, I felt fear… true unbridled fear. Was this it the final resting place of Dantes horrid creation? What have I done in finding this place, I shall take its location to the grave; that horrid hill in the lowest pits of hell.”

Walking towards Xaner he smiled, his movements oozing confidence and refinement. Placing a hand on the sinners shoulder he handed the journal to him. “My daughter did well choosing you as her squire, hold onto this for me. The sinner who wrote it literally died trying to defend it… don’t let his sacrifice go in vain.” Done speaking he moved past Xaner and to the mechanical head in the room. It was true the owner of that journal had died, died trying to keep it from Nin’s hands even now he lived trapped in a metal box at the bottom of the spawning pits a fate much worse than death. Pulling the gemma diabolos from beneath his shirt he touched it gently to the metal head speaking aloud, “Rise servant of Dante, Rise and greet your new master.”
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of the Monstrosity   Rebirth of the Monstrosity EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:08 am

An audible screech boomed across the room, a long lost relic of old having been discovered after thousands of years trapped in its metal coffin. As Xaner spilled precious energy into the mechanical menace, the half woven visage seemed to twist as it's eyes glowed fiercer in the darkness. Though, nothing came of it, until the long awaited item created by the robotic sinner's master touched the metal frame. Emitting a piercing scream of mechanics as the screeching grew louder and louder in the small room, the tubes rattling against the wall, as the wires over head swung back and forth viciously. If it had not been for the design of the building, the entire place would have fallen, burying the resting head once again. Though, doom and its incredulous fingers did nothing to start such an event. Rather, the twisted smile changed to that of a frown, as its eyes glowed brighter, as if the fires of Hell had come alive with in the metal patchwork.

Though Media heard nothing of what Nin had said, or the fact that their were two strangers so near, all it knew was that its could live again. The wires which held the head in place began to move violently, thrashing about as if in torment. As one snapped, the rest followed to conform. Inside Media's head, numbers swarmed all over the visual optics as it began re-initializing protocol having now, enough energy to command its self. It only took mere seconds for these events to transpire, as the wires fell to the ground, the head stood on top of a metal pole, which had been hidden by the mass of cords. Its glowing red eyes not blinking, its mouth moving slightly, as if it had a thousand year old cramp. Awakening from its slumber, the screeching stopped, as the mass of spiritual energy from Media fluxed to its highest height, respectful of its power, then calming down to being almost unnoticeable. The protocol finally finishing from within as Media's mind registered itself and its surroundings.

The first thing it saw was in something similar to night vision, yet possessing the clarity that the blind would die for. With a twist of its head, Media looked upwards at the man who stood before him, as it remained silent, absorbing the traces of spiritual energy which escaped into the air. Then Media's gaze switched to Xaner, though it knew not who either of the two strangers were, it knew that their energy signatures were similar to its own. Turning its head with a screech of metal upon metal, Media commanded through the cables inside the pole to transform this age old being to its proper appearance. The large computer in the other room turning on with a frenzy as the light glow ceased for a moment, then it brightened to a magnificent light of white, as electricity crackled across the screen. The lighting systems turning back on in the metal lair, or what was left of the lighting systems.

With a wry grin, Media spoke without moving its lips or tongue, a metallic voice escaping into the air, with a sinister undertone. "Life... once... again..." The sentient machine's voice full of static as it one eye stared at each individual.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of the Monstrosity   Rebirth of the Monstrosity EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:40 am

Xaner sees Nin arrive and hand him an old book. He nods at Nin, showing that he will do what he is asked and protect the book dearly. Then he hears the clinks and clanks. He turns around and finds that the head is moving... Xaner is compelled to go around it and observe it from head to chin, but he waits until the being spoke. He fully observes the front, finding that the being was strange... just strange in general...

Xaner walks to the back side of the being and keeps a 10 foot distance away from the being and stays behind the being.

(sorry... brain dead at the moment...)
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of the Monstrosity   Rebirth of the Monstrosity EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:44 pm

Nin stood his smile wide and eyes filled with the greed and ambition that had raised him to his position. “Yes my mechanical friend, life once more… Please allow me to introduce myself, though I go by many names my friends and subjects refer to me as Nin, and I am the king of hell. I have searched for many years for your hidden tomb and now I stand before you seeing the fruits of labor as I have once more granted life to the famed mechanical monstrosity created all those years ago by the sinner Dante. Tell me what shall I call you?” Nin stepped forward his eyes watching media, the creature was indeed strange. There was no being alive more adept at reading others then Nin but this mechanical life form before him revealed nothing of its motives. It had no involuntary ticks, no subtle micro expression to reveal it’s true motives he doubted that even the jewel around his neck could use it’s dark power to control the emotions that this being might not even have. What an intriguing piece he had found, however no creator sealed away his creations without reasons and he knew that things could go bad very quickly. Glancing over to Xaner the jewel around his neck darkened even as his eyes met the other sinners. Reaching with the power of the jewel he whispered gently into Xaner’s subconscious mind a feeling of nervous alertness.

Hoping Xaner was as adept minded and intuitive as he believed Nin glanced from Xaner to the robot to the control panel. If the being attacked Nin Xaner was to destroy the computer and hopefully leave the shredded remains of this creature to observe and study, if and only if things went south. For now he couldn’t help but marvel at his auspicious accomplishment in finding this ancient creature.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of the Monstrosity   Rebirth of the Monstrosity EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:28 pm

Twisting its eyes back and forth keeping the two strangers within visual, Media had no human expression written on its face, as it kept its cold calculating appearance. The salvaged machine taking in the information which the man called Nin spoke of. Media, looking into its deep recesses of storage and finding the entries on Dante, its creator. As it brought up footage of the fight it had with the insane former shinigami. Though as the other sinner started to walk behind the machine, Media twisted its right eye to follow the stranger. The material stretching and forming on its own, All the while, Media spoke its reply with a straight face, its eyes on opposite sides, as it took in the two people's body heat signification among other things as it noticed the jewel darken as Nin looked at the other sinner.

"How joyous of an occasion it is, King of Hell." Media spoke in its monotone voice, as it screeched between syllables, "My name is Media, former guardian of Creator Dante; though, this place is not a tomb by any means. After all, it would be such a... waste... to build one's own burial site. Now then, with introductions out of the way, between you and I, what is this stranger behind me doing?" Twisting its entire head around to face Xaner, one eye remained on Nin, as the mechanical being stared at the other sinner with an uncaring gaze.

With out a movement, the computer monitor in the other room bringing up a prehistoric command window, in Media's own created programming language. A white bar appeared on the screen at tat moment, as it scrolled down the countless options until it choose one half way down the list. At that moment, a loud beep came from the other room, as the numerous canisters on each side of the room the three stood in lit up. Blue bulbs of light changing to yellow, then red, as the sturdy containers opened up. One by one, until all ten released their ancient air which had stayed entrapped until now came into the new world. The materials in the canisters falling to the ground in a heap. The assorted arms, legs, torso pieces, and overall scrap resources falling from their old homes onto the ground. Though, it was not over yet, as mechanical arms came from the ceiling, each jointed in several places, and possessing a three pronged hand. The five claws coming down and sorting the pieces as Media watched both sinners' movements.

The pile of scrap parts starting to become a noticeable human like body.

"Do not fret too much King of Hell, just like Dante had his creations, I possess my own."
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of the Monstrosity   Rebirth of the Monstrosity EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 3:44 pm

Xaner watches as an eye is kept on him, interested would be the understatement of the year for him. He smiles and walks towards the eye, tapping the cord connecting the eye to Media with his pinky. The head then jerks around to face him, with Xaner not moving the slightest to the sudden movement. Xaner is then asked a question, which he replies with a slight, "Examining the intriquitness of your structure. And the name of this sinner is Xaner, by the way. Nice to meet you Media."

Xaner's eyes started scanning each tick, each click, each curve, indentation, everything in/on the head. It was a marvel to find such a thing like this. But after a good 10 seconds of doing that, Xaner got bored. So he decided to start reading from the diary he was given. He walks over to the wall he first leaned against and started reading, keeping half an eye trained on Media.

After a couple seconds of reading, there was movement going on in the previous room. Xaner could feel it. A scrap of metallic body parts were spread upon the floor, giving the impression on Xaner that there might be a way to mass produce this Media... But it would be a hell of a thing to do at this point. That was when Media spoke of Dante... A name he didn't know of, but had the impact of being as equally famous as god itself. Xaner closes the diary and asks sternly, "Excuse my lack of knowledge, but who might this 'Dante' be. Other than Media's creator, of course."
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of the Monstrosity   Rebirth of the Monstrosity EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 5:36 pm

Nin stood watching as the creature re-assembled though little changed in his outer appearance within he was excited he could feel the androids strength and already he began to factor the robot into his plans. Though he knew he had to tread lightly, Dante had forsworn his creation for a reason and despite the eventual madness that led to his demise he was no fool. Xaner was quickly discovered not a terribly surprising fact but one that fell neatly into Nins’ plan if Media saw a Xaner’s loyalty he would likely see the wisdom in joining the dominant power in hell, ie. His army, finally media spoke to him addressing him as king a solid first step, though one that could not be judged to quickly as sure this animitron had different understandings of vocal que’s and no subtle expression so could not be as easily manipulated as most.

“A fact I see well. These creations of yours seem quite useful; truly you are skilled at your craft. I would see these talents go to good use should you be willing to hear my offer.”

Xaner spoke next having skimmed the diary and heard this conversation his curiosity was natural however, at the moment it was not beneficial. He needed to hear Media’s take on his master before he revealed his own relation to the fallen messiah of escape from damnation. Turning to his compatriot he spoke revealing as little as was necessary “Dante was a shinigami one of the few souls who were damned to hell without having committed so called atrocities. In his later years he became one of the most well renowned scholars of the inferno, what little of his work that remains today stands on the fore front of infernal technology and knowledge such as Media here before us.” Nin smiled his signature smile which lay somewhere between the caring face of a best friend and a snake ready strike and poison its prey. Turning back towards media he left out the part about the gem around his neck as well as a few other pieces of Dante’s work when combined made a key capable of unlocking the shackles of hell, only his daughter and his former lover knew of those secrets.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of the Monstrosity   Rebirth of the Monstrosity EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 5:39 am

"Xaner... King of Hell... well then, now that I know both of your names, I will not refer to you as Nin, however, as you spoke that is what your subjects and friends call you. Let me be clear, I am neither your friend nor your subject at this moment. Now then, I bid you a greeting as well sinner Xaner." Media spoke bluntly as it made sure to make its point clear cut, meaning no ill will. The body on the floor nearly complete, though it was just a simple skeleton and some attachments, the body would work for Media's current needs.

"You seem to know the general idea of my creator, King of Hell, but how much do your truly know of Dante?" Media directed its question at Nin, the robot doing a form of MRI-like scans, and studying everything which it took in. While using its best judgments to determine that the King of Hell's brain patterns were recognizable to that there was a very minor disturbance, after Xaner posed his question. The robot wanting to search further into its research.

As the two strangers hopefully talked, the ancient machine commanded the claws to prop the body up, as Media planted its head atop of the patch work body.

Spoiler:
(OOC: Had writer's block)
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of the Monstrosity   Rebirth of the Monstrosity EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:16 pm

(Sorry for being late =P Computer Issues and a painter at my house =P)

Xaner nodded and listened to the words of Nin. So, he was just a shinigami who became a sinner and was actually a valuable asset. It didn't matter who he was, what Xaner actually wanted to find out was why he was important, how he did it, what he did, the important things. However, Nin was obviously going to withold information at this moment, maybe even withold it from him forever. The only way to find out who this Dante was was to read the man's journal. Xaner replies to Nin, "Why your holding information out on me, I do not know why. But I will not question you."

He then glances at Media, seeing that it was attaching itself to a... rather unimpressive body. Xaner raises an eyebrow as he places the journal on the ground in front of Nin as he walks over towards the metal man. With curiousity permeating through his monotone voice, he says to Media, "Your wonderous technilogical marvel of a head, which contains a brain more advanced than most computers of this age, belonging on a rather ugly, broken down body such as that? Is that really your true body? Or is your actual body in a different location than here? If it is the latter, would you mind if I assisted you? I just love learning..." Xaner's eyes widen a little, looking as if he realized something. Xaner looked over his shoulder and then his eyes go back to normal as he spots the book.

Xaner strolls over to the journal and picks it up again, but as he picks it up he looks Nin dead in the eyes, as if showing that he knows a little bit of what he is doing. Xaner had a plan...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth of the Monstrosity   Rebirth of the Monstrosity Empty

Back to top Go down

Rebirth of the Monstrosity
Page 1 of 1