Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Tadatomo Fukushima I_vote_lcapTadatomo Fukushima I_voting_barTadatomo Fukushima I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Tadatomo Fukushima I_vote_lcapTadatomo Fukushima I_voting_barTadatomo Fukushima I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Tadatomo Fukushima Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Tadatomo Fukushima Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Tadatomo Fukushima Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Tadatomo Fukushima Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Tadatomo Fukushima Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Tadatomo Fukushima Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Tadatomo Fukushima Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Tadatomo Fukushima Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Tadatomo Fukushima Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Tadatomo Fukushima Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Tadatomo Fukushima Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Tadatomo Fukushima

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Tadatomo Fukushima Empty
PostSubject: Tadatomo Fukushima   Tadatomo Fukushima EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 9:37 pm

Advent Human Template

Theme Music:

Basic Information

Name: Tadatomo Fukushima “Experiment 13: Darklighter”
True Age: 25
Sex: Male

Personality: Tadatomo is a man of few words but what he forgoes in spoken word, he makes up for in action. He is a quiet man who generally gets on with everybody. He is a very serious person. While he will still go out of his way to make life easier for those in his local village, he continues to work for Regno Nero, seeing the merc organisation as a means to do good. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, he always says.

After his capture and alteration at the hands of Regno Nero’s Blake Von Droven and Kain Lasdren, Tadatomo developed a more ruthless side than before. Though he retained his goodwill to innocents deep inside, his harsh conditioning and training made him cold and distant. It also eliminated his fear of women and needles. He no longer hesitates, simply because badasses do not hesitate.

Another thing Tadatomo is underneath his stoic exterior is honorable. When he sees a task worth doing or a battle worth fighting, he does not do half-measures. However he is now much more methodical with his work, while still giving his customary “way over 100%”. His new conditioning gives him a new lethality and ruthlessness that he lacked before. He now kills without hesitation on missions, but stops short of knowingly harming innocents.

The only social interaction Tadatomo engages in is with his contacts. He still has a respect and reverence for Shinigami due to his memories of the time he spent training with the Shinigami in Village. He is acceptive towards Vizards. He treats Arrancar with deep suspicion, and Hollow with complete contempt. He considers other Humans case by case.

Tadatomo’s abduction caused him to lose almost all of his previous friends, except for one. He retained his love for Laura Fisher. When he thinks of her, he remembers everything. The talking, the gym, the feelings, the love. She is the only person that gives him pause at the thought of her, makes him feel actual emotions. He wonders if he can get to ever see her again...

Likes: Getting the job done, Honorable things, His weaponry, Laura Fisher

Fears: Damage to his village, Harm to Laura, Harming of innocents

Character Appearance
Height: 6’ 1”

Weight: 225lbs

Physical Traits: Tadatomo is known in his village as the guy with the red hair. However, his hair is no longer the red mess it once was. It is now somewhat parted with his bangs brushed down, reflecting his new focus and ruthlessness. He is clean-shaven as he doesn’t want the bother of caring for facial hair. He has a balanced build, being muscular without being huge with notably long and powerful legs. He has a distinctive scar across his nose from a childhood accident and his brown eyes, which used to convey his friendliness during rest, now remain calm and focused at all times.

Clothing: Tadatomo wears a long red two-tailed trench coat, with short sleeves, red jeans with black chaps, black boots and a open collared shirt. He wears black gloves, the thumbs and forefingers of which are cut of. All of his apparel seem to share a blend of Old Western and Italian accents.
Tadatomo Fukushima Jack_c10
Accessories: None

Fighting Style
General Fighting Style: Since his capture by Kain Lasdren and alteration at the hands of Blake von Droven, Tadatomo’s fighting style has changed drastically. His range of combat is now increased with the presence of Artemis and Apollo, the two customised handguns given to him by his new employers. He still employs the blinding speed of his previous incarnation, but he no longer charges headlong into combat full of emotion. His rigorous physical and mental training has given Tadatomo a more settled and cunning mind. He now carefully plans his attacks, weighing up the strengths and weaknesses of his opponents as well as analysing the area for any kind of advantage.

Depending on his opponent, Tadatomo has two major styles which he uses. The first utilizes his blinding speed to circle the enemy and pepper them with a combination of ranged powers and gunfire to wear them down. The other involves using his handguns’ special abilities to stun the enemy before closing the distance instantly to unleash his formidable close combat abilities with Kurato. When attacking with Kurato, he still adopts the counter-attack strategy that he did before, but his enhanced strength means he has much more bite than before.

Strengths:

Strength: Tadatomo’s strength has been enhanced by his physical augmentation and rigorous training he received from von Droven. His strength is now far superior to what it was before.

Speed: Tadatomo’s speed is his primary asset. The main feature is his lightning fast counter-attacks after a successful parry.

Stamina: Tadatomo has spent a lot of time on his physical conditioning and as such, he can fight for a very long time. (Fatigue after 10 posts, 4 post cooldown)

Weapon Skill: Tadatomo received his sword at birth. As such, he has had the time to train intensely with it for almost all of his life. He is supremely skilled with his chosen weapon. He has also received intense training with Artemis and Apollo, giving him superior accuracy and draw speed with his new companions.

Resistance to Mind Effecting Abilities: While Tadatomo lacks the raw emotional protection he had before, his new mental discipline means that he is still difficult to coerce. (25% Resistance)

Weaknesses:

Durability: Tadatomo has focused on the art of evasion. As such, he cannot take a whole lot of damage if he wishes to win.

Reiatsu Control: Tadatomo’s control over his reiatsu is sloppy at best. As such he cannot suppress it and has trouble using it for things other than his powers.

Weakness to Darkness attacks: Tadatomo’s soul is war torn and tired from his trials in the Regno Nero lab to the extent that darkness attacks affect him more keenly now. +50% Damage

Abilities & Weapons
Weapons

Name: Kurato

Appearance: The faithful Fukushima blade has also undergone a drastic transformation. It is now larger, although due to expert crafting it has not increased in weight. Kurato is now a massive broadsword with a large double-edged blade, notched on both sides near the tip. The pommel is split open into several spikes. The grip is plain, but the guard is skeletal, with a skull-design on each side leading to the rib cage from which the blade emerges; on one side of the blade, the skull is that of a human, while the other uses a horned demon skull.

Powers: Tadatomo has developed a unique ability with Kurato. He can call Kurato to him wherever the blade may be located. With the uttering of its name (an ability available only to Tadatomo) Kurato will teleport to the hand of Tadatomo, ready to aid its master.

Tadatomo Fukushima Rebell10

Name: Artemis and Apollo

Appearance and Effects: https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/t1632-artemis-and-apollo

Tadatomo Fukushima Ebony_10

Primary Stage

Name: Afterimage
Effect: Tadatomo moves with such dazzling speed that he appears, for an instant, to be in two places at once. His skill with light makes this power more potent. The image lasts just for an instant and serves only to deceive the enemy temporarily. (3 uses per post)

Name: Blur
Effect: Utilising light and speed Tadatomo can blur his form to gain a measure of ranged defence.  (Defence up 50%, 1 post duration, 2 post cooldown)

Name: Burning Attack
Effect: After performing a complex routine of hand gestures, Tadatomo releases a ball of light that races towards the target and upon contact will inflict light damage and blur their vision. (Damage = 2 cero, blurred vision for 1 post, 1 post charge-up, 2 post cooldown)

Name: Light Slasher
Effect: Tadatomo’s signature move. Kurato becomes sheathed in pure light and Tadatomo can then slash at his enemy from up to 50 ft away. (Each slash does damage = 1 cero, 3 slashes per post, Duration 3 posts, 3 post cooldown)

Name: Sword-Sling
Effect: Tadatomo can charge Kurato with light energy and throw it javelin-like at an opponent. If it hits an opponent, it inflicts light damage as well as the physical damage associated with getting impaled with a sword. If it hits something other than an opponent, it causes a large explosion, leaving a crater with Kurato lying in the middle. (Damage = 1 Gran Rey cero(light), Stab Damage; Range = 30 yards, 4 post cooldown)

Name: Buster Cannon
Effect: This move is usually used if Tadatomo is disarmed of his sword, or just before he charges. He stretches his arms out wide for a split second, rerouting light energy to his chest, before thrusting his hands forward, sending a large ball of blue light energy at his target, making a large explosion in whatever it hits. (Damage = 1 Gran Rey cero(light), 3 post cooldown)

Name: Buster Barrage
Effect: This move has a similar start position to Buster Cannon, and is similarly used. But instead of thrusting his hands forward together, he swings them individually, one after the other. This sends multiple smaller, faster-moving projectiles at his target. He can move where he is aiming, and he can maintain a barrage for an entire post. This ability is similar to Apollo’s ability, but is on a smaller scale. (Damage = 1 bala per projectile, 30 projectiles max, highly inaccurate, 2 post cooldown)

Final Stage

Name: Improved Afterimage
Effect: Tadatomo moves with such dazzling speed that he appears, for an instant, to be in two places at once. His skill with light makes this power more potent. The image lasts just for an instant and serves only to deceive the enemy temporarily. In this improved form he is faster and make even more afterimages.  (5 uses per post)

Name: Improved Blur
Effect: Utilising light and speed Tadatomo can blur his form to gain a measure of ranged defence.  (Defence up 50%, 2 post duration, 3 post cooldown)

Name: Swift Burning Attack
Effect: After performing a complex routine of hand gestures, Tadatomo releases a ball of light that races towards the target and upon contact will inflict light damage and blur their vision. He can now complete the hand gestures with lightning speed. (Damage = 2 cero, blurred vision for 1 post,, 2 post cooldown)

Name: Burning Power Attack
Effect: A variation of the Burning Attack, Tadatomo releases a larger ball of light that races towards the target and upon contact will inflict more light damage then and blur their vision for longer. He must perform a longer set of hand gestures for this attack. (Damage = 2 gran rey cero, blurred vision for 1 post, 1 post charge up, 2 post cooldown)

Name: Improved Lightslasher
Effect: Tadatomo’s signature move. Kurato becomes sheathed in pure light and Tadatomo can then slash at his enemy from up to 50 ft away. (Each slash does damage = 1 cero, 5 slashes per post, Duration 3 posts, 3 post cooldown)

Name: Super Sword-Sling
Effect: Tadatomo can charge Kurato with light energy and throw it javelin-like at an opponent. If it hits an opponent, it inflicts light damage as well as the physical damage associated with getting impaled with a sword. If it hits something other than an opponent, it causes a large explosion, leaving a crater with Kurato lying in the middle. (Damage =  1 cero Oscuros(light), Stab Damage; Range = 30 yards, 5 post cooldown)

Name: Super Buster Cannon
Effect: This move is usually used if Tadatomo is disarmed of his sword, or just before he charges. He stretches his arms out wide for a split second, rerouting light energy to his chest, before thrusting his hands forward, sending a large ball of blue light energy at his target, making a large explosion in whatever it hits. (Damage = 2 Gran Rey cero(light), 4 post cooldown)

Name: Super Buster Barrage
Effect: This move has a similar start position to Buster Cannon, and is similarly used. But instead of thrusting his hands forward together, he swings them individually, one after the other. This sends multiple smaller, faster-moving projectiles at his target. He can move where he is aiming, and he can maintain a barrage for an entire post. This ability is similar to Apollo’s ability, but is on a smaller scale. (Damage = 2 bala per projectile, 30 projectiles max, highly inaccurate, 3 post cooldown)

boosts: Speed x3, Strength x3, Stamina x3, Durability x2

Hyper Mode

Name: Previous Attacks
Effect: Tadatomo retains all of his abilities from Final Stage.

Name: Burning Nova
Effect: A powerful variation of the Burning Attack, Tadatomo releases a huge ball of light that races towards the target and upon contact will inflict more light damage then and blur their vision for longer. He must perform a longer set of hand gestures for this attack. (Damage = 2 Cero Oscuros, blurred vision for 2 post, 1 post charge up, 6 post cooldown)

Name: Hyper Buster Barrage
Effect: This move has a similar start position to Buster Cannon, and is similarly used. But instead of thrusting his hands forward together, he swings them individually, one after the other. This sends multiple smaller, faster-moving projectiles at his target. He can move where he is aiming, and he can maintain a barrage for an entire post. This ability is similar to Apollo’s ability, but is on a larger scale. (Damage =  1 Cero per projectile, 30 projectiles max, highly inaccurate,1 post charge-up, 5 post cooldown)

Boosts: Speed x4, Strength x4, Stamina x4, Durability x4

Back Drop:
Background: Tadatomo does not generally share much about his past. The only child of Tadakatsu and Inamoto, He is the last living remnant of the Fukushima clan. A clan of murderers and thugs, Tadatomo is the exception to his family’s rule. Where the previous Fukushimas were cold, ruthless and by all means evil, Tadatomo is kind, gentle and, more significantly, he despises his family.

23 Years ago, Inamoto Fukushima gave birth to a son, Tadatomo. Tadatomo, according to Inamoto, was the next in line for the Fukushima throne. Tadakatsu Fukushima had ruled over the city of Ogawa with an iron fist and kept the populace in check with violence. He was hated across his realm by the people. It was hoped for that Tadatomo would continue this legacy. He was given his sword, Kurato, and was brought up in the Fukushima way, taught that the people were but resources to be spent as the ruler saw fit. Tadatomo mostly obeyed but there were signs that he wasn’t like the previous Fukushimas.

Then, an incident occurred when he was 8 that changed everything. He was taking a walk through the main square of Ogawa, when he saw a disturbance at one of the stalls. A man had come to trade for food as his farm had failed and his family was starving. The man had acquired his food and was about to leave when a unit of guards stopped him and demanded he gave them the food as “protection tax” for not attacking him. The man tried to explain that his family needed the food or they would starve. The guards attacked the man and took his food. It was at this point that Tadatomo Fukushima showed his true nature. He attacked the guard unit and killed them. He gave the food back to the man and advised him to take his family and leave for better lands.

Tadatomo then gathered his belongings and left Ogawa, and his family, for good. But on the way out, he was accosted by his father and his personal bodyguard unit. Tadakatsu called him a traitor and a bastard. Tadatomo calmly asked him to step aside, that he didn’t want to hurt anyone. But when the guards tried to physically obstruct him, he allowed his raw anger and sadness, sadness at the atrocities his father and his men had committed over the years and anger at their lack of concern for anyone but themselves, to take over. He fought and killed all 12 bodyguards. It was during this fight that he gained his scar on his nose. Tadakatsu, after seeing the sheer ability of his son, fled to his castle. As fate would have it, the population of Ogawa rose up and defeated the guards and killed the remaining Fukushimas, only a day after Tadatomo left.

Tadatomo walked for days and nights eventually succumbing to fatigue, starvation and thirst. Fate once again played a part in making sure the child survived to do good. The unconscious Tadatomo was found by the Shinigami of a nearby village who had just happened to go for a walk in the vicinity. He awoke in the village that he now resides in. For the first time, he encountered people in the village who were kind and generous, like him. The Shinigami treated Tadatomo like his own son, training him and educating him in the ways and dangers of the world.

It was here also that Tadatomo would hone his skills with Kurato and develop his lightning speed and extreme conditioning. He would train with the Shinigami for 6 hours per day for 6 days each week.  He would then spend his spare time helping the people in his village and having tea with the Shinigami in his house while discussing happenings in the world. He used the gym in Village regularly, striking up a friendship with the young Laura Fisher, the girl who runs the place. Tadatomo would never admit it, but he had a bit of a crush on Laura, which served only to multiply his usual social difficulties exponentially.

Things changed however, when the mercenary known as Kain Lasdren turned up to the gym one day. He had been sent by Regno Nero to capture Tadatomo for experimentation. A fight ensued, with Kain using Laura as bait to lure Tadatomo out of the village. He received a severe beating trying to protect Laura, falling to Kain’s superior abilities. Tadatomo was taken to Regno Nero HQ, where he was experimented on by Blake Von Droven. He was augmented to be faster, stronger and more ruthless than before.

Tadatomo’s rigorous training in both body and mind had left him almost brainwashed. He was ruthless and cunning, and was soon put to work by Regno Nero. He was now a merc, but he never undertook missions that involved harming innocents, or ones involving any other dishonorable conduct. His sense of honor had not been dimmed despite everything.

Side Notes:

RP Sample: Tea with the Shinigami
Tadatomo looks puzzled. The Shinigami is armed... he thought, how odd.
“Shinigami, why are you armed?” The Shinigami gazed thoughtfully at him for a moment.
“It is time.”
“Time for what sir?” The Shinigami finished his tea and put his cup down.
“Time to see what you have after 15 years of training.” Tadatomo’s stomach jumped with excitement. Fight the Shinigami? This should be fun! “No powers. Just weapon skill vs. weapon skill.”
“Let’s go then. I’m not gonna hold back”
“Right, but not here. I like having a roof over my head when I’m having tea.”
And with that, the Shinigami stood up serenely and swept past and out the door. Tadatomo followed. They walked out of the village and headed for their training grounds at the foot of the mountains neighbouring the village. But when they arrived they encountered somebody unexpected.

“This is your opponent.” Tadatomo was stunned.
“But I thought I was fighting you!” The Shinigami smiled.
“You are fighting me. More or less.” He gestured to the Shinigami Clone in front of them. “So give it your all.”
Tadatomo drew Kurato, his trusty companion, and readied himself. The Shinigami Clone did likewise, drawing its katana.
“Just one round and then back for more tea.” said the Shinigami.
Suddenly the Clone rushed forward, almost gliding towards Tadatomo. Tadatomo steadied himself, and awaited the opening attack. Left, right, up, down. Tadatomo dodged the first three attacks and then blocked the fourth, parrying across to the left and then quickly bringing Kurato back to the right on the counter. The clone dodged and then in a flash thrust its blade forward. Tadatomo saw it in time however, and somersaulted over the Clone and spun around to cut the Clone across the midriff. The Clone disintegrated and faded into nothing.
“Excellent Tadatomo, excellent.” The Shinigami had a pleased expression on his face. “I think next time I’ll give the Clone three-quarters of my power instead of a half.”

Last edited by Orgoth on Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:13 am; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Tadatomo Fukushima Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tadatomo Fukushima   Tadatomo Fukushima EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:04 pm

Lol weakness against females. This will be fun. A very good starting app. Approved, 2-2.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Tadatomo Fukushima Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tadatomo Fukushima   Tadatomo Fukushima EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:42 pm

Looks good. Burning Light I'm a little iffy if it's too weak or just right...we'll see how it goes though.

Seconded. Feel free to begin whenever you are ready.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Tadatomo Fukushima Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tadatomo Fukushima   Tadatomo Fukushima EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 2:07 pm

Where do I start? XD

Change Log for 2.0:
-updated Personality
-updated Like and Fears
-...fuck it

Made changes to everything on the app and added Final Stage powers and boosts.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Tadatomo Fukushima Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tadatomo Fukushima   Tadatomo Fukushima EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 4:52 pm

Everything looks good to me. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Tadatomo Fukushima Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tadatomo Fukushima   Tadatomo Fukushima EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 2:26 am

Super Buster Cannon needs a much larger cooldown for that massive increase in power. Closer to 5 or 6 post cd. I think 5 would be most appropraite considering if Yuri uses Judgement, a gran rey powered attack, twice in one post, he incers a 5 post cd.

Beyond that...I don't see anything else.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Tadatomo Fukushima Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tadatomo Fukushima   Tadatomo Fukushima EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 2:43 am

Edit made.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Tadatomo Fukushima Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tadatomo Fukushima   Tadatomo Fukushima EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 2:46 am

Seconded
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Tadatomo Fukushima Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tadatomo Fukushima   Tadatomo Fukushima EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 7:07 pm

Added Hyper Mode
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Tadatomo Fukushima Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tadatomo Fukushima   Tadatomo Fukushima EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:06 pm

Both of those need longer cooldowns...Burning Nova is basically a last resort move, too, as most are about that strong. The other one...6 or 7 post cd. Or 5 post cd and single post charge. I could accept it lower/where it's at if you give me an example of how inaccurate it is, assuming same tiers and best case scenario for him.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Tadatomo Fukushima Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tadatomo Fukushima   Tadatomo Fukushima EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:38 pm

Edits made.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Tadatomo Fukushima Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tadatomo Fukushima   Tadatomo Fukushima EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:59 pm

approvified uno
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Tadatomo Fukushima Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tadatomo Fukushima   Tadatomo Fukushima EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 9:02 pm

Secundo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tadatomo Fukushima Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tadatomo Fukushima   Tadatomo Fukushima Empty

Back to top Go down

Tadatomo Fukushima
Page 1 of 1