Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Mistaken identity I_vote_lcapMistaken identity I_voting_barMistaken identity I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Mistaken identity I_vote_lcapMistaken identity I_voting_barMistaken identity I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Mistaken identity Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Mistaken identity Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Mistaken identity Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Mistaken identity Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Mistaken identity Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Mistaken identity Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Mistaken identity Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Mistaken identity Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Mistaken identity Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Mistaken identity Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Mistaken identity Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Mistaken identity

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Mistaken identity Empty
PostSubject: Mistaken identity   Mistaken identity EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:54 am

A blonde woman with brown eyes looked down on the street below. She could sense a hollow, lurking in the shadows of new york at night time. Marie Reinhart wore the basic Arrancar uniform, with a skirt in place of trousers. She Was enjoying the night air in the human world. She prefered her native land, but new york was nice too. At night the city burned with a thousand lights, making quite th sight.

However the pressense was ruining her night, but she couldn't kill it. With the little fighting prowess she possesed, she probably wouldn't be able to be a weak Adjuchas like that unaided. And it was unlikely that anyone who did come to help would take kindly to her being here either. Still, she couldn't help but worry that hollow would hurt someone.

Thinking of such a thing clearly caused it, as screams broke out in the street below. There was very few people, but still those down there could be hurt and killed easily. Marie Jumped into the stread below, drawing her daggers. She would lead it away, maybe back into hueco mundo, and then run.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Mistaken identity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistaken identity   Mistaken identity EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:21 am

He had sensed a Hollow, and was moving fast towards it. He already had his Shikai out, and Abel wasn't going to be the last one there. As he got to the top of a building, he saw it. It pounced on a young man. Abel dropped down, and kicked the Hollow in the head. it flew back a couple of feet, and the man ran away. "You were foolish. I will end this fight, now." He charged his lightning spear, and threw it straight at the Hollow. It hit dead on, and exploded, killing the Hollow.

He pushed some of his long, black hair out of his face, and turned to the the other thing that brought him here. An Arrancar. However, he saw that it was a women. He pulled on his ponytail, getting tighter. This went against his ideals, to fight a women. He asked a simple question. "Who are you, and what are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Mistaken identity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistaken identity   Mistaken identity EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:35 pm

The hallow died as she touched down on the earth. She drew her daggers out of instinct as the shinigami approached and began asking questions. "I'm not looking for trouble.." She said, stepping back. "I was going to lead this hollow away but I guess its to late for that." she said. She looked at the black haired shinigami, as he tugged on his braid. "You seem a little tense, I'll leave so relax."

Marie turned her back and made to walk away. she wouldn't leave the human world, she really perfered it her at night time to hueco mundo with all its sand and that moon that sat in the sky without ever moving, mocking her. An arrancar she may be on the outside, but she was human to the core. A very caring, motherly human who was over 1500 years old, and looked 27, which was odd because she died when she was 50.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

Mistaken identity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistaken identity   Mistaken identity EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:05 am

Fritz came back from his vacation in Italy, where he met the Shadow Broker Arrancar named Rui. However, right now, Draemon was in control and resting his guitar on his shoulder. He was walking through the streets of New York, looking for something that wasn't Italian. Hell, for some reason, the closest McDonalds and other fast food shop was a mile away. He wasn't paying attention to where he was walking, so he accidentally bumps into someone who unexpectedly started to walk away.

Draemon then growls as he was turning around, "Watch where you're going you stupid bi-" He stops his sentence as soon as she looked at her face, being a little struck by her beauty. Draemon was about to continue his sentence, until the original Fritz comes out and says with a blush on his face, "Um... I'm sorry. I wasn't watching where I was g-going... My name is Fritz... And yours i-." He then stops in midsentence... Again... Noticing that she was an arrancar. Fritz was half smiling at this point, smiling because she might, just might, be like him... A loving, free-spirited arrancar of love, truth, happiness, justice, music, and friendship (a lot of random thoughts go through three seperate personalities, so sometimes they clash XD).

Fritz then continues to say, "I have never met you in my home, so I'm guessing that you might not live here... Am I correct, miss...?"
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Mistaken identity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistaken identity   Mistaken identity EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:41 pm

Abel looked at the woman, as she turned to walk away. Abel was about to do the same, when a man appeared, and watched the following scene. He smiled a bit, as the guy was obviously smitten with the Arrancar. Even though she was an Arrancar, Abel could tell she was peaceful, just by the fact that she had backed off, when almost all of the others of her species would've stayed, and attacked. He decided to watch the next step, a little interested now.

(Sorry for short post. Abel's probably going to stand around, until something happens. XD)
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Mistaken identity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistaken identity   Mistaken identity EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:51 pm

As marie was walking away, another person bumped her. He started to speak, but stopped when he looked at her face. then his expression changed completely. He started to talk, stamering and tripping over his own words, causing marie to laugh lightly. "Its alright. Its Marie. Nice to meet you fritz."

Fritz paused for a couple of seconds, clearly realising she was an arrancar. To her surprise he was too, which was odd because she didn't meet many Arrancar walking around the human world unharrassed. Fritz spoke and asked her again. "I have no real home. I spend equal amounts of time here and in Hueco Mundo. Where is safe for an Arrancar these days." She said, not really a question.

After Aizen's misguided arrancar rebellion, there was nowhere safe for her to go. Back before then, she could hide easily in the human world, but now there was to many dangers to stay put long. and in hueco Mundo, she only had Hiei, while she had the Espada Segunda and his little army of hollow thirsting for her blood. Hiei would protect her, but she didn't dare let him face Arngrim. Not yet atleast. "Moving around is my only real option right now."
Back to top Go down
Rohit
Normal Member
Rohit

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Mistaken identity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistaken identity   Mistaken identity EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:31 pm

Emiko had been patrolling and had become fond of the night sky above her; the scene was incredibly dark and empty; barely any starts thanks to the intense rays of the moon blotting them from view. She hadn't moved particularly fast on her way to a hollow disturbance in an area next to her's and this was because she decided to leave this to whoever had been patrolling that area until she sensed the presence of an Arrancar close by the Hollows'. Being the caring person she claims to be; she decided to rush over to the shinigami's aide, on the way there she obtained the thought that it might be just as good to appear right when he/she would be in peril so that she would seem dramatic and heroic in her attempt to stop the Arrancar from striking him/her down assuming there would be any such fight between the two. The night wasn't particularly cold which allowed her to feel comfortable wearing her slightly exposing shihakoshu.

She didn't yet learn Shunpo and thought it too stressing to jump from reishi constructed panel to reishi constructed panel to arrive at her destination but just as she made her way to the roof of a convenience store, a few blocks away; a beautiful blue bubble, one that seemed unstable in it's form, had started growing larger and larger at an alarming rate. This bubble was harmless it seemed, for it had dissipated after reaching its peak size. It's remnants were blue sparkles which indicated that it was some sort of lightning based explosion. Emiko broke a cold sweat, that power behind that attack seemed particularly frightening and Emiko thought it'd be impossible for someone with abilities capable of such magnitude would require her assistance. She decided that perhaps it would be best for her to turn around and continue with her peaceful patrol until a group of men wearing white robes with blue colored bows made of reishi ran pass her on a neighboring building. Emiko observed which direction they were going and noticed it was indeed the direction in which the blast was created. Emiko's eye's widened; this would mean trouble of some sort nd she just knew it in her bones. She started moving with haste towards her previous destination and the group of men were interrupted by a semi-large hollow who seemed interested in started trouble with that group of humans. Emiko continued and left them to their fate.

_____________________________The interaction___________________________________

When she finally arrived on scene; she noticed three beings there. One obviously a shinigami and another obviously a Arrancar. She didn't really make out the figure before the Arrancar, for it was silhouette from where she stood untop of the building. It seemed as if the three were deep in conversation but Emiko had no time to be mindful and wait for them to finish; she jumped down breathing heavily; the run here wore her out and it wouldn't help with the situation had it turn out to what she expects. "You people. . . Are. . . In trouble. . . I think. . ." She tried to get out as she stopped occasionally to take long breaths. "There are a bunch of men, I suspect they're Quincies and they're coming here. I don't know if they'll come to start trouble or if they're gonna pass but I had to give you guy's fair warning." She managed to get out before bending over, she tried her hardest to compose herself and obtain enough energy to start moving if she had to. Her warning was more directly to the Arrancar, she believed the Quincy had the sole goal of killing Hollow's in any form.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

Mistaken identity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistaken identity   Mistaken identity EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:02 pm

"If that is your only option, then I might like to know why... But I am just a stranger who you just met, so unless its personal I would like to know so I could probably assist you... Oh, and if you need some place to call home for as long as you want, you can ask me," Fritz offers after Marie speaks. With his offers, he was offering them to her just because he liked her, it was mainly because it was in his nature to help someone... Even if it's the enemy and would cost him his life, but this isn't that type of case.

Fritz looks over his shoulder and sees a shinigami standing behind him. Fritz says to him, "Oh, my apologies I didn't notice you there. And it's nice to mee-..."

That was when the newcomer arrived... It was apparently another shinigami who happened to be out of breath and a very cute women... Curse his sense of being a hopeless romantic...

She then warns the three of a group of quincies coming to fight them... Fritz tries to respond by asking if there was a certain someone in that group cause the quincy hunter group sounded familiar to him, but he then spots the quincy group just a block away. And Fritz sees a man leading the group, and the man had a scar going all around his neck... Yep, Fritz recognized them...

Fritz says to the people around him, and then mumbles the last sentence to himself "I'll handle this... I thought they wouldn't come back here... sigh"

Fritz walks towards the group until he was just 15 feet in front of the leader. All the quincies, including the leader, all drew their bows and aimed them at Fritz. The friendly arrancar then says to them with a tinge of upsetness in his voice, "I thought we told you to exit this city and leave me be. Right now, you are creating more havok and unease than the beings that you are killing. Can't you please liste-"

The leader then shouted at Fritz with fury, "YOU WILL DIE FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO US, OUR HOMES, AND MOST OF ALL OUR GRANDPARENTS!!! OPEN FIRE!"

Aprroximately 25 bolts of quincy arrows flew at Fritz at the same time. In response to this, Fritz sighs and blocks about 15 of them by using the back of his guitar to catch them. At the same time, Fritz uses his left hand (his free hand) to shoot 6 cero bullets at 6 of the flying arrows; his cero bullets all disrupt the arrow's flow of energy and cause them to dissipate. There were only 3 more left, and they missed him and were heading straight for the people Fritz had just met. He quickly takes the body of the guitar off his guitar, showing his weapon [A blade that has the length of the entire guitar body {part of guitar where it's fattest and is below the neck of guitar} attatched to the neck of the guitar], and throws the body of the guitar into the remaining three arrows and manages to keep them from hitting his newfound friends.

Fritz then looks back at his newfound friends and says, "Don't worry, everything is okay!" However, the first quincy arrow that was shot had hit him in the had, pierced his hierro a little, and caused him to start bleeding from his forehead (which had been bleeding for a quarter-second before Fritz started blocking and stuff). Fritz looks up when he starts to notice that his head started feeling light. He sees the blood and then fear comes up on his face. He looks down at his shirt and sees that his new, cool looking white cloth button up (Looks like fancy rockstar kind of deal...) that had lots of zippers and pockets in it had just gotten stained by his blood... And not just a couple of drops, but it looked like as if someone splattered paint downwards Fritz's front of his button up.

Fritz's eyes flare up as his anger rose. Draemon then takes over Fritz's body, which is indicated by the color of his eyes changing from 1 being blue and 1 being red to both being red. Draemon looks back towards the quincies and says in a tone that was sounded more deliquentile, gruff, and deeper than Fritz's original voice, "Ohhh... You f*cked up now little boys..."

With that, Draemon used his sonido to grab the guitar body. He then attaches to body back to his guitar and uses sonido to get into the center of the quincy group. He then starts attacking them with his guitar (without the blade so 99% of attacks would be non-lethal). Bodies were flying, people were getting broken bones, and were knocked unconcious...

WHILE DRAEMON BEAT UP THE QUINCIES... (Fritz comes back to the group in my next post, so do somethin while Draemon has his 'bloody' fun... =P)
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Mistaken identity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistaken identity   Mistaken identity EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:26 am

Abel watched the proceedings, keeping quiet. He had a small smile on his face, when another Shinigami appeared. He looked at her, as she explained what was happening. He lost his smile, and looked over at the two new friends. "I don't know what this means, but I have a feeling you are not bad people. So, if you need my help, ask." He could somewhat feel the Rietsu of the Quincy, when they appeared. Fritz turned, and said he would take care of it. However, Abel didn't like the fact the guy was going to go against them all alone. Until, he blocked almost every single one of their arrows, and looked no worse, save for a scratch on his forehead.

When Fritz figured it out, his whole personality seemed to change. Abel moved forward, in front of Marie, and the other Shinigami. He still had his Shikai out. He kept a close eye on Fritz, as he didn't know how long this frenzy would last.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Mistaken identity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistaken identity   Mistaken identity EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:52 pm

Marie shook her head. "It's not important. And i couldn't impose on you like that, fritz." She said. The other arrancar turned to talk to the shinifami when a young woman arrived. She was out of breath but explained that there was a group of quincy on their way here, and said thay should run. Marie considered it, but asked the woman something first. "Are you hurt? Or did they attack you?" When they did appear fritz turned to deal with them.

the other shinigami offered his help and marie thanked him. Fritz seemed to have it handled, using his guitar to block the attacks. some made it passed him but the male shinigami blocked them. But after that, fritz went in close and began assaulting the shinigami violently, and it got to marie. Eventually she sonido'd between them and shouted. "Enough! Isn't it enough that you've spilled each others blood, do you have to go as far as killing each other? Every where I go I have to watch Arrancar and hollow kill each other, I've had enough, so just stop in!"
Back to top Go down
Rohit
Normal Member
Rohit

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Mistaken identity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistaken identity   Mistaken identity EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:42 pm

Emiko had finally caught her breath and lifted her head up, she was now before the presence of three people. 2 of them were apparently Arrancar and the other seemed to have been a shinigami, the woman arrancar approached her and queried about her encounter with the shinigami. Emiko shook her head in response and was prepared to answer verbally when the woman took it upon herself to use a sonido to join the fight that the other arrancar had started with the group of Quincy. Emiko's mood changed from worried to pretty aggravated; Her efforts had been for naught as nothing but violence had erupted from her warning. She was sure violence would be the results of the Quincies' arrival but she had hoped there be a more evasive action taken by the group she warned.

But among those fighting was not the shinigami, he was on guard as he watched the battle before it was interrupted by the other Arrancar who sought peace. Emiko sighed and then rested by kneeling down. She had a relaxed stance and the concrete ground did not place her knee's in discomfort. She waited a few minutes before speaking with the shinigami. "You seem tense, do you have no faith in your hollow companions?" Emiko asked with a warm smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

Mistaken identity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistaken identity   Mistaken identity EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:34 pm

By the time Marie tried to stop the fight, it was just about over with only three quincy left standing, and they looked like the novice rookies that looked like as if they started being quincies probably weeks earlier. Marie tried to convince Draemon to stop, and he nearly did. He didn't stop, however, because the novices thought that they could take a cheap shot and kill the arrancar who was distracted by Draemon himself. Even though Draemon didn't like the fact that Marie was keeping him from giving these quincies their punishment, he felt obligated to protect her.

Draemon acted quickly by hopping over Marie and blocking the arrows shot at Marie. Two of the arrows got shot into his right shoulder blade, each one being in his shoulder at different angles. The other went straight into his chest, narrowly missing an organ but probably shattering a rib. Draemon muttered a curse in spanish as he felt the impacts of the attack, then he uses sonido to get in front of the closest of the quincy. He kicks the legs so the quincy's body swings to being horizontal, and then Draemon punches that quincy into the other quincy who was at the end of the hunting pack. Then Draemon headbutts his bleeding forehead into the last quincy standing, and takes him out.

Draemon takes off the white jacket he was wearing as he opened up a garganta. He wipes some of the blood off of his face with his white jacket before he threw the it into the garganta that led back to his room in the coalition building. Then he reaches in and grabs a black tanktop. While he did all of this, the people who were looking at him for those 6 seconds, they would see that there were scars all over the back of his torso. Ones that looked like as if someone branded him; others that were battle wounds such as stabs, cuts, and gashes; and there was even a section of his lower back that had a piece of scrap metal, which was about the size of a soda can but had the shape of an upside-down jagged looking star, welded into his skin.

Draemon, after he takes the black tank-top and closes the garganta, turns around and puts on the tank. For a good second, the group can see even more scars. There weren't any more metal pieces welded into his skin or brandings, but there were many, many, maaaany scars that he received from cuts, stabs, slices, burnings, rippings, etc. There were even a couple somewhat-big patches of skin, one being around his upper right side of his chest and the other being dead center in his abdomen, where they were off-color by an extreme amount, and that was because it was the first punishment he got as soon as he apathetically joined the arrancar hierarchy after he was sent into a broken state of mind due to seeing the first woman he met and loved when he first became a hollow, who was a shinigami by the way, was murdered by a very bad shinigami (both kinds of bad... bad in skill and bad in personality wise). The punishment was having a couple parts of his skin being sliced off with such precision that only the skin and nothing but the skin was sliced off the body; Fritz had received this punishment for befriending a shinigami...

Anyways, back to the present... Then Draemon, with eyes that were now both blood red [instead of their previous mixed of blue and red] glaring at Marie, said something to her with a snarl, but loud enough so that the shinigamis can hear him say what he said as well. His voice, while he was saying something, was not the same; yet, in fact, was not similar at all. This voice wasn't one that sounded like a nice, care-free young adult whose voice was fluid and soft, but instead was one that would have came out of a pissed-off, middle aged war veteran whose voice was as sharp and jagged as a blade of a serrated knife.

And the words that he said were, "Girly, I don't know what in the hell Fritz like about you, but let me get one thing straight. I don't give a sh*t. These men were breaking the agreement they made with Coalition about a couple months ago, the agreement where they stop hunting in the big cities because their arrows could fly and accidentally kill a civilian. They were mad at this body because He temporarilly got loose and went on a rampage," As he spoke the word He, there was enough malice in just that single word to even have satan himself feel threatened and disturbed. "He destroyed these bastard's home town, and about 1/2 of this quincy clan's kind. So their pissed at all of us when it was just him that destroyed their town..."

He then grumbles a little, mostly in spanish and clearly uses spanish vulgarity that would have been directed towards him. When he was halfway between the two shinigami and Marie, he stops and says grumpy-like, "Oh, and don't get into a fit and start playing the assumption game... They are all right. It's just that they are now unconcious," if Marie checked, every single quincy of the group had a pulse and were breathing somewhat normally, "Most would probably have a broken bone or a few, but they will live. If it was up to me, I'd kill them but 'we had an agreement to try and not kill anybody'... Oh, and if you haven't noticed, Fritz is not here as of this moment. I am, and you can call me Draemon if you want to..."

Draemon said the part about an agreement with a tone of voice and slight body language that indicated that he was mocking the other two personalities and didn't like the agreement at all... He then walks so that he is somewhat close enough to the group to have conversations with and waits for Marie to come back to the group. When everybody was back together, Draemon would say to the female shinigami in a tone that sounded a little {and by a little, I mean slightly} nicer and civil than the tone he used a couple seconds ago, "Oh, by the way, thanks for that warning. Wish I knew the name of the person who probably saved everybody's hide here."

What Draemon said earlier about him not giving a crap about Marie was a lie. He was part of Fritz, so he did like her a little. However, he doesn't like showing weakness a helluva lot more than anything. He also did feel somewhat attraced to the shinigami lady, but then again probably any male would feel attracted... sigh, men are creatures with indecisive minds, no?
(last sentence was NOT a speech thing... it was something I just added in there Razz)
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Mistaken identity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistaken identity   Mistaken identity EmptyThu May 03, 2012 9:13 pm

Abel looked at the new Shinigami, when she asked her question. "I just met them, so they are no "companions" of mine. However, just from what Fritz did, I'll bet he is a good guy." Abel deactivated his Shikai. "Anyway, you are a Shinigami then? what is your name, because I don't know it." He sheathed his blade then, before turning to the final moments of Fritz's little rampage.

Fritz, then explained why the Quincy had followed them. Abel spoke up then. "Then they should've minded their own business, and left when they were told. The Coalition has authority here, and, judging by how you reacted, they should've listened. It is good, to here that they aren't dead, though." He then listened to the rest of Fritz's speach, before showing some shock, that the man in front of them, was called Deamon, as well. However, Abel didn't reall comment on it, and waited for everyone elses reactions.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Mistaken identity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistaken identity   Mistaken identity EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:02 pm

Marie looked confused as fritz jumped over her, and an arrow peirced his chest. She cursed, feeling stupid. Quincy would never listen to an arrancar, and now she'd gone and gotten fritz hurt. He began giving out to her about it, and she just stood there and took it, then he walked away. Marie drew her daggers and released her ressurection, taking on a very similar form. The difference was her hair was now up, she was wearing a thin wispy green dress and several necklaces, with an ornate mask on her face, and her daggers became a shield and chain whip. She put the chain whip away and came up behind fritz as he approached the others. She stayed quite, saying nothing as she lay both hands on his shoulder and began to heal the arrow wounds. She didn't look at him, and stayed quiet, concentrating on the job at hand.
Back to top Go down
Rohit
Normal Member
Rohit

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Mistaken identity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistaken identity   Mistaken identity EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:23 am

Emiko had seen the altercation and watched it escalate and then end by the hand of the Arrancar. Emiko wasn't that impressed with his performance, considering she'd seen Captains flawlessly battle an equal amount of Quincy simultaneously, but the performance diverted her attention at the least and she almost completely ignored the shinigami's combination of question and demand, assumed of course because of his tone. Emiko raised an eyebrow and looked over to this Shinigami; "My name? You would ask such a thing without first introducing yourself?" Emiko asked giggling a little so she wouldn't seem like a ball buster to the female Shinigami. She was asked the question again by the Arrancar who made semi-quick work of the Quincy that she'd warn them about, except his manner of wondering wasn't in the form of a question; but rather in a smooth underhanded way sprinkled with a compliment.

Emiko bowed slightly towards the Arrancar, hoping that would suffice for gratitude for an Arrancar. She lifted her upper body back into place as she kept her smile so not to appear hostile as she remained silent on the matter of his curiosity. The female that followed him into battle followed him towards the group in order to heal him. Emiko crossed her arms out of arched an eyebrow, she couldn't help but wonder what would trigger such an act of compassion from an Arrancar, and thought that perhaps it was out of some sort of obligation.

The body's of the majority of the quincies, left intact, were scattered on the streets bloodied and ready to be obtained, Emiko looked towards the bodies and moved to them breaking off from the group ignoring any attempt at interaction with her. As soon as she approached the body she knelt down and rested on both of her knees and gently elevated the man's head by putting her hand behind it and lifting it up slightly. She looked over the wound he obtained from the Arrancar's headbutt and cringed at the memory of raw melee dominance. She turned her head slightly with a stern expression on her face, "Do you not believe in killing your enemy? You'd rather let them lay here in pain and shame?" she asked with a small fire in her eyes but with a tone that didn't invite an argument.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record

Mistaken identity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistaken identity   Mistaken identity EmptyTue May 29, 2012 6:02 am

Draemon was standing and listening, just glaring blankly into space as Marie started healing him. He looked at his guitar and saw a little smidge of blood on it. He wipes it off very delicately, because he, Fritz, and Sivvonier all loved the guitar... Treasured it as if it were part of their soul.

Then the shinigami woman, who hadn't answered his question, walked over to a quincy and observed the damage that Draemon caused. She then asked why he doesn't believe in killing the enemy... Letting them lay in pain and shame. Draemon smirks, because this question was actually something of an agreement that he, Fritz, and Siv made after Oro's incident.

"I do believe in it... Hell, I'd have killed them if they harmed one of you...... It's just that it really was 'our' fault that they were wanting to kill me. Its just the forbidden personality of Fritz destroyed their home town," Oro says, being a little uninterested in the conversation since he and the other personalities always have to explain this to everyone. In fact, he was looking up uninterestingly and picking his nose a little, as he continued to say "And when I said destroyed it, I mean there was nothing left of it. Nothing but a crater. We got him under control again, however these quincies can't forgive us. And I understand why... It's because an apology won't fix Oro destroying their city... But enough abou-"

As soon as he said that, his eyes widened and turned golden for a very split second, then turned back into the mixed red left eye and the blue right eye. While the eyes were golden for that split second, Draemon grabbed his head and fell to his knees, having a strained look of pain on his face. Then, a giant spiritual pressure was released, causing the nearby humans to fall flat on their bodies. However, after the eyes turned back to the mixed color, Fritz was in control again and all was normal again.

He stood up again and says apologetically and nicely, "I am sorry for Draemon's rude and... violent... behavior. And don't worry, I'm okay. I'm just getting these weird surges as of late, and I think its because we are switching personalities more quickly than normal."

He smiles a little and says to Marie with a slight blush, "I apologize for Draemon's rude behavior."

He returns his attention to the rest of the group and says, "Enough about me, my friends, because I always have to explain myself to people I meet. As you know, I am Fritz, and I am the Leader of the Council of Defense of the Coalition. Now lets introduce each other to everyone else so we don't have to introduce each other anymore." He says the last sentence with a chuckle, laughing about his comment of no more introductions after the last one.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Mistaken identity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistaken identity   Mistaken identity EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:37 am

Abel continued to be silent, as the Shinigami stated that he had never said his name. He sighed, as Deamon continued to talk. However, his eyes widened, at the burst of Spiritual energy, and it seemed Fritz was back in control. He did stare at him, for a period before saying "I am Abel Chitose, Vice Captain of Squad 13, under Jensen Reinhart." He looked over. He knew why he was sent to the city, but he was also here on his own mission.

"I'm also looking for someone." He said, looking back at the group. He thought of his brother, who he had heard would be in the city, but Abel had seen no sign of him. He shook his head, before returning his gaze to Fritz. "So, you are Coalition? I've heard of an Arrancar in their ranks. just thought of it as a tale..."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Mistaken identity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistaken identity   Mistaken identity EmptyThu May 31, 2012 12:29 pm

Marie continued to heal fritz as the female shinigami walked passed. She headed over to the quincy and examined their wounds, then spoke to fritz about ending them "Don't worry just leave them be. I'll heal them just enough so that they won't die. They can live with the shame." She pulled her hands away as something happened to fritz and his energy burst forth, It was enough to cause her to stagger and almost collapse. He was much more powerful than he let on.

Fritz turned to her and began to appologies, and Marie shook her head. "Don't worry about it, I've met far worse arrancar. Dreamon said a few mean words, most have tried to kill me or capture and control me. Healing is a rare thing in hueco mundo." Speaking of which, she continued to heal fritz. Her healing was potent despite her low power so the bigger wound was almost closed now, and wouldn't take much longer to heal completely.

The shinigami introduced himself But Marie wasn't quiet paying attention until she heard the last part. Her head snapped up and her eyes widened as she looked at him. "What was the name of your captain?!" She said suddenly. She wasn't sure if she heard him right, but she was pretty sure he just spoke her husbands name...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mistaken identity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistaken identity   Mistaken identity Empty

Back to top Go down

Mistaken identity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: