Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Holiday Nue Gremory  I_vote_lcapHoliday Nue Gremory  I_voting_barHoliday Nue Gremory  I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Holiday Nue Gremory  I_vote_lcapHoliday Nue Gremory  I_voting_barHoliday Nue Gremory  I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Holiday Nue Gremory  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Holiday Nue Gremory  Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Holiday Nue Gremory  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Holiday Nue Gremory  Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Holiday Nue Gremory  Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Holiday Nue Gremory  Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Holiday Nue Gremory  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Holiday Nue Gremory  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Holiday Nue Gremory  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Holiday Nue Gremory  Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Holiday Nue Gremory  Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Holiday Nue Gremory

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xeon
Normal Member

Holiday Nue Gremory  Empty
PostSubject: Holiday Nue Gremory    Holiday Nue Gremory  EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:45 pm

Name: Holiday Nue Gremory
True Age: 1300
Sex: Male
Personality:
Spoiler:
Sorrow: Nue has had a long life. most of in in isolation as just like the element that he has, rot and decay is the second most sorrowfull and isolated aspect of life. the only higher then this being in his opinion is death. which is a gray black exspanse that one has to cross and weave before they can do anything else. its different for something in his opinion that has never been alive. but is aswell worse if you have existed to die. since you know what is like being alive.

He feels his sorrow day in and day out as a endless pain which will never end in his opinion. though it is gray and bleak, it as-well is one of the few ways he can mark time. as his sorrow in his opinion, is rightful and just for him. For a being that has never known happyness its bliss to him that he can feel at all. so even this pain on his being is a gift to him, something he treasures. even when it makes his world like a exspance of nothing. if you look into his eyes, because of his sorrow their is no gleam in it what so ever. there is just a dull iris, which shows no remorse or change.. like it has been that way for a long time.

Chances are if you meet him , he will also have a way around him, a hushed tension in the air.. not by any skills. but from the sorrow he has indured which has caused him to change in many ways. Some of which being much more noticable then others. it depends on how empithetic or sensitive someone is to the feelings of those around them .

Solitude: Nue has been alone for a long time. though he does not know when this began, but probably the place it did, was blackwing asylum in eastern antarica, which is where he was pent up for many years. having been snowed in alone. He never grew hungry but still. it was something that at first drove him to insanity having something this horrid i happen to him. it was like the world was not the same any more to him. The first few months nue, had figured out what true solitude was. this exspanse of nothing was just plain .. horrifying for him. Wondering what he did in life to deserve this but what he probably should have asked is what he did to not deserve this, as he in many peoples eyes was someone who deserved alot more then just being confined within the walls of a old abandoned asylum. which was now under tons of ice. but he has now gotten used to being in here. while he curls up quiet. sometimes talking to himself. since what this place had once been. was different and something much more peacefull. then the damned place it had once been.

Some who see Nue's lust for solitude mistaken it for depression. but thats wrong. nue you see is far beyond the norm of a average depression . he is what he is because of the life he has lived up untill now. But He does like being alone now. or more or less is used to it. so he tends to stay in places which no people are for a good half mile radius. so that he can remain in his quiet places. which is what he likes. and tends to wander alot to find this.

Depression: Nue, has a slight depression aswell, though this is from the fact for many hundreds of years. he thought he would never see the light of day. or anyone again. this made it so that he had a deep respect for what he had. even though it was just the haunted inmates which where either insane. highly dangerous. just been executed. or even where undead. since the lost souls of the people that died their. still wandered around. though they would drive a person to insanity from the sorrowfull woe's they constantly wail about their past lives. While This is not a big depression. nue even apriciates this as again he'd rather feel something as horrible as depression then feel nothing what so ever at all. which is why
Sometimes he talks to the things in the mental asylum. Though usually this makes his depression worse. as they have no mind. or its been cracked long ago. some of them, even reflect their last moments of life. missing limbs. having butchering marks even crushed hands.

This is also because of the time he has been snowed in he has been reavaluating his life and most of which has not been for the better. every time he knows and reassesed how he had wasted his precious time. it made him sadder and sadder as he now knows nothing can change the time thats lost. as the past is gone and the present slips away. but the future. in his opinion was just a more depressing thought. Because he'd probably screw that up too. to him his actions have been one huge screw up after another.

Sadistic: This is why nue got in blackwing mental penitenchary in the first place. He loves to torcher and harm people. who have ronged him or even looked at him funny. As it gives him some pleasure seeing his enemys screaming and writhing at his feet. Begging for a mercy that know hopefully they are never going to get. This is why Nue avoids any place with even a slight ratio of him seeing blood. as Since he's been imprisoned this is hard wired into his body. Which is mainly the reason even though he's been snowed in for a long time. he has never even went and explored half the places for the butchering and exicutioners alter was in the middle of the place. This being the one place that he avoids.
Nue loves anything that has to do with blood. before the fatefull snow storm afew hundred years ago. nue would kill atleast one or two of the high positioned guards around his cells. and then to his delight and others gruesome horror. would use the blood to make grafitti on the walls. of his cell. which is why after the first few years of his stay. the guards had to sign a waver of responsibility guarding him when people where there was a good job. But nue loved blood so much. once he gripped a guards ear and twisted it untill blood spewed out of the persons eyes. not because it had blood. but partly because it gave him some pleasure. to hear his screams. and aswell it pushed all the blood out of the persons body which is something else that nue just loves.
Aswell another time nue had pinned down a nurse after spearing his hand through his bed railing. and forced a hang nail into their juglar vein. before blowing savegly. to just see the blood condense then spray out of their pours like a messed up juice box. though he beat the nurse. while she was diing. breaking bones. aswell as even going as far to curb stomp on the nurses head while she was alive until it liquidated the poor persons brain.

Machosist: Nue loves when he's hurt. though not by himself. as nue is not emo nor a person who would hurt themselves in any way as that is just not how nue rolls. What he does love is when attacks get through or in the case of when he was stuck in the mental asylum. which is true up to the present. he will punch the walls repeatedly untill his hands become bloody and black. breaking bones aswell as other peoples bones. just for his own pleasure. this goes back to the fact he loves to be able to feel anything. so this is like a adrenaline jolt to him. and makes him crave it more. though since the snow storn afew hundred years ago. this self destructive behavior has stopped. since nue is feeling something else. but this is why he stays away from blood when hes sane. since it will push him over the edge. then any injuries he gets will just give him pleasure and elation making him go further over the edge of his sanity. making things worse for anyone else near him. Which is partially why when their was people alive in the mental asylum. they put him in a prison cell. in high level isolation over 15 miles away from any other prison inmate. and had over 15 locks and walls seperating it from the rest of the place. to most innmate this just did not exist. though to the wardens and anyone that worked their. this place was the bane of their existance. they hated to be around the prison. and would do almost anything to stay away from what they formally called Cell block C.

Though this is also why now he tends to stay far away from people. as he has been in a momentairy state of sanity. which will not hold up around any blood. so he avoids people and this is also why he seeks solitude even though he craves social interactions he just cannot allow himself to have that. which is partially why now. instead of trying to get out (though he cant) He just has accepted his fate and is seeing where it will lead him. unlike most people his personality is not unhinged. hes actually when hes not in blood lust. a very raqtional person. though blood turns him on. even if he wants it to or not. kind of like a instinctual trigger. while it is good and bad. in many ways it is who this man is. and thats that.

Patience: Nue , aswell is very very patient. since over the past few hundred years. he has had to learn this in order to survive. without it, (which he did have to go without prior to the incident) He would have killed himself long ago. though in a kind of dark humerish way nue knows eventually he will be found. the snow will move (or the place will collapse in which case he will get out) Or somethign else will happen. since he neccisarily was content to wait untill he was free. but this was not always part of him. prior to this solitude was one of the few things he was scared of. It was almost like a cruel way of exicutioning pain to him that would not be pleasurable for him. As this now was one of the key strong points for him. as he developed enough of a mind, and exspance of thoughts to learn that he could wait . a thousand or so years would not be a huge amount of time . (well it would) but he would eventually get out and or be found. so all he really had to do was wait. and bide his time untill this happened. as it was one of the simple things he could count on . to make his life much easier

Fears: [What does your character fear most? Must have 3]

Character Appearance

[How tall is your character: 6ft 8
Weight: 180p
Physical Traits::Holiday Nue Gremory  31db4333df30c53d16a4049cbeac92f0-d49vkcf

Clothing: Explained in picc

Hollow holes in his abdomen
Accessories:
Fighting Style:

He has a Finite fighting style which is More of a non opened style making it more like he takes things stratagetically.

General Fighting Style:
Strengths: Heirro/ Sondio
Weaknesses: Pesquia sucks like hell

Zanpakuto & Cero

Sealed Appearance: The sword in his character pick
Zanpakuto Name: Omega
Zanpakuto Call Out: Bleed Omega
Cero:

Cero double
Cero
Bala

Resurreccion

Appearance: Same as normal form.
Abilities: A blackened coat of Reistu hardens on the skin, this acts as a tuner tripling his power outage, this makes it aswell so blood mixes with the cloak increasing the power. This making it so that it has a harder power outage. As-well as having the power to absorb and contort the fabric of the cloak. this within the cloak , is A amazing amount of energy, as it warps out the inside is like a exspanse, which now expand out. Aswell as the back of the cloak is darkened from the exterior of the cloak. This is different since the cloak is just a halo of the origional skin around him. This projection being passive, but is able to Increase over all arm power, and kicking power by twice. Making it much stronger then origionally was.

The defense:

This cloak offers moderate defense though its not as strong as a full bodied armor. it makes it so that damage is dimished by 1/3 of what it was, though this is not all powerfull. The more damage it takes the more of it shatters off, untill the cloak shatters. It can take up to a half the damage that Holiday himself can take, though as i said before this is not almighty, since it makes it so that, the armor aswell becomes more unstable the more damage it takes, and here is the stats below depending on teir.

Teir 5 It can take up to 2 hits, before it shatters flaking off of him, this aswell can slightly harm the user, and takes up to 3 turns to reform.
Bonuses: Increased pain tolerance: (x2) (Increased durability x1.5) Increased defensive properties x3 (Chaos energy collection from particles in the air (50% increase)

Teir 4 It can take up to 3 Hits before shattering, flaking off of him, this aswell will harm the user, and takes up to three turns to reform.
Bonuses: Same as previous teir.

Teir 3 It can take up to 4 hits before shattering, flaking off of him this aswell will harm the user, takes up to three turns to reform. New stats add on for third teir: Heightened Reaction time 15% increase

teir 2 It can take up to 5 hits before shattering flaking off of him this aswell will harm the user, takes up to 3 turns to reform. no increased stats but whats been there.

Teir 1 It can take up to 7 hits before shattering flaking off of him aswell, will harm the user taking up to 3 turns to reform. increased stats:
Chaos Control (.5% increase)

Mysterio

Mysterio forms a strange blurred halo around Holiday's hair, this then will bathe him in a decent light. Which increases over all evasion through, a slight displacement of the mass around him, which allows it to look like hes a blurred image, due to the fact, it aswell off sets the tracking or sensing of others by 15meters by the off setting it displaces the perception of his Energy, making him seem like hes somewhere hes not. This is used in battle for stealth making it so that hes harder to hit and is easier to hide. Mysterio is Unlocked at Teir 2 and higher.

Displacement: Mysterio Displaces by warping some of the chaos energy around Holidays form, this making it so the energy signatures moved slightly to the left right or below where Holiday actually is. making it so that hes harder to detect. so if you think you are stalking the energy signature of Holiday you could be way off or right on

Priniciple of chaos construct:

Chaos construct is a lot like Gray from fairy tales Ice Make, magic, though its much different in the manner, he cannot instantly make anything from nothing. Given enough time, he can make some pretty big things but, if you rush him really it does'nt take much to overwhelm him since, while hes making it he must focus on the task at hand , or it can cause some serious problems. Chaos Construct, uses the natural flow of chaos energy thats floating about which does not belong to another person, while using a slight bit of the energy of the user, to collect and harden it into a solid object, this can take depending on how big the object is. Afew turns to maybe 10 turns for the bigger things, though the limit to the skill is how Much damage you can take to construct the item that your making. Construct Chaos energy is a secondairy type within him though, it cannot make anything that can move or has fluid movement, it cannot i/e make say a tank or a lion / elephant since those require some movement it can how ever make things like rocket launchers and bazooka's depending on how long it takes. this can be used in different ways. depending on the creativity of the user.

Chaos Construct :

Chaos Make Sword grade 1: This sword is simple to make though it uses a simply pulling motion of the hand from the opposite arm, this will streatch out the construct Chaos energy which then causes simply a certain amount of elasticity this will stretch and mold the object until its roughly the shape and size of a short sword. This can be formed instantaneously being it uses barely any of the chaos skill to make, as well as it is pretty flimsy compared to the more versatile Constructs, this one being not as hard as most, taking about 1-2 turns to shatter or around 3 good hits, to shatter. Which is why this is only used when Holiday is low on energy since what it does , basically is not for a durable instance its more for a hit and run strike, or when he needs a sword and does’nt have energy nor a real one. As well as not enough time to make a better one. The sword is roughly 4 foot long, and has a simple bar straight horizontal cross guard. As well as a grooved gripable handle and a simple rounded pommel to the back, it has a decent balance, so its around 75% balanced making it fairly easy to use.

Stats on Chaos make sword grade 1: 75% balance of weight / weighs around 34 pounds/ Height of 4 feet. / “21” inch blade from flat side. / 20% Durability / 1.5% concentration to make/Shattering point 3blows/blocks.|length of longevity 2 turns |

Grade of weapon: D

Chaos Make Sword Grade 2: This sword is fairly simple to make though it uses a double fisted press then pull back, motion to create. It causes sparks when being made taking a minute to make, its fairly Durable though it is not the best. Since its made from a light still sparse stretch of chaos construct it has a slightly longer 21 inch handle length being a hand and a half , its still the same basic design of the others. Though, this one has around a 80% balance which makes it slightly better to use then the other, though it uses abit more of concentration to use, this one will dissipate after around 3-4 turns . and can take more of a beating. Its around 5 feet long, and has a 21 inch blade width making it a fairly wide sword. Its double sided for its blade. Making it more like a broad sword then anything else. It is fairy easy to use and make.

Stats on chaos make sword grade 2: 80% balance of weight/ weighs around 34 pounds/ height of 5 feet/ “21” inch blade width/ 30% durability/ 1.5% concentration to make. / Shattering point of 5 blows/blocks and parries. / Longevity- 3-4 turns. |

Grade of Weapon D+

Chaos make Chaos Sword: This sword is complex to make, as it takes a double fisted press and a crossing double pull to make, causing a fairly noticeable release of energy when made, this blade takes a decent pounding before it will shatter. Being around 12 blows before shattering, though it as well as a fine 14 degree grade of the blade edge making it severly sharp. It as well though can last up to 6 turns, and is around 6 feet long, having 85% balance, making it easy to use, but it weighs around 100pounds and takes a whole turn to make. Leaving Holiday open for that turn. Since it takes a good deal of concentration to make it.

Stats of Chaos Make Chaos Sword: 85% balance of weight/ Weight 100 pounds/ Height of blade 6 feet/ 34 inch blade width/ 50% durability/ 12% concentration to make/ Shattering point: 12 blocks blows/ parries /longevity 6 turns.

Chaos make Wall : This wall takes around half a turn to make, so it limits the mobility of the person while the walls in place, This wall is the equivalent though of a bakudo 60. It has a high defense rate, and is complex to make. It requires Holiday to press his fists together then to the ground. Mist appears once this happens, as he then pulls up,. The Construct will rip from the ground forming a 1 sided wall. Which is around 12 inches thick. Its highly versatile and can take up to. 3 turns before breaking. Though it can break if hit repeatedly 3 or 4 times with a high level grade blast, these constructs will dissipate after around 4-5 turns. Though up to 4 constructs of this kind can be on the field at a single time. The wall is around 10 feet high and 15 feet wide. Though its Curved inward around the user. Making like a half dome shield.

Stats of Chaos make wall: durability 60% / Longevity 5 turns max/ 15% concentration / Height 10 feet/ Width 15 feet. Curve grade. 30 degree’s/ Hardness 50% / Flexibility 2 inches / Temprature consistency: up to 1000 farenheight and -400 farenheight | Takes 1 turn to make. | 15% In Presence / Transparency 1.5% / Density mass: 10x / Weight 131tons/ Anchoring depth 101 ft /

Chaos construct grade: C

Chaos make Bunker: This takes several turns to make, since its hard to make, it takes around 50% concentration though, as well this cannot be made to many times before fatigue. This though is not only hard to make to the extreme. Holiday presses his hands together like a thunder clap before drawing them back to make a decent boom, as a ring forms around him, now from the ground will form several pillars on the first turn . this will also, break his concentration and reset any of his Cloaking skills. Since the bunker takes a lot of energy and only 3 can be made in a thread. The bunker is around 40 yards in length and is around 13m high, it’s a circular dome, within which resides a triangle. Though its thick and versatile, this as well can last up to ten turns after use. Pushing the user to the point of needing a 2 turn cool down before using the skills again, This as well leaves him pretty open so that he needs to be protected by allies, he only uses this when he has more then himself to protect. It as well has a Second layer around it which is hardened and flexible being able to give up to 3 inches if needed to keep from breaking though is as well very dense.

Stats of Chaos Make bunker: 90% durability/ 60% defense/ 3 inch flexibility/ Density 33.3% /Longevity 10 turns. /Concentration 80%/ Building time 7turns/ Incline of slope 30degree/ Cool down till Chaos Construct can be used again 3turns/ Max building of item per thread 3times/ Height 13m –Length 40m/Anchoring depth 300ft/ Weight 3111tons/ Construct: Building/

Construct grade: C+

Chaos make Box: This is instantaneous, and Can last up to around 14 turns. Though as long as its out, all other constructs are reduced by one. As well any construct about grade B cannot be made, due to this one needs constant power to Work. It basically Is like a Cell block, it can be formed around a foe, if they don’t dodge, and unless it has a target inside, it will dissipate, though these can only have 1 on the field at once, and can be broken out of though the box, gets stronger, depending on the amount of energy Used trying to get out. The box is around anywhere from 13m by 13m to 100m by 100m depending on the size of the target.

Teir 5 to teir 4: The box uses minimal energy, It though can be smashed by a tier 2 or higher, since its not so dense. This as well though is easy to get out of, having a durability of 20% which is the bare minimal for the skill. It Does not hinder the user really at all.

Tier 3 to Teir 2: The box uses a decent amount of energy due to the fact it has to hold a much higher powered person, though the box can be smashed by a teir 1 or higher, the box itself uses a high amount of power, and reduces the amount of constructs that can be made by 1 since what it does is it uses a fourth of the construct energy supply.. The durability at this stage is around 30% and has a Give rate of up to a foot. So if a persons struggling it can be seen.

Teir 1: The box uses half the construct energy Of holiday, Making it so that he can make only one construct other then this which cannot be over grade C+ Due to the Give rate, it takes around 2 turns of hard pounding to break out of, though the Person inside the box cannot be harmed while they are within it since the box Restrains and protects at the same time. 60% durability

Box energy trapping: The box is more affective the more Energy someone uses to get out. So If energy is reduced drastically it can be broken out of just by one punch. Though if say a person was using full power. It would per energy strike double the Affectiveness of the box by Capping at around the normal Affective ness but vice versa the less power used to get out of the box the less affective it is, so the more non energy attacks that are made the more ineffective the box is. Every normal attack will minus the durability of the box by 20% for high teirs, of teir 1 and up, though it will decrease by 5% for teirs 3 and under. Making it have a limit before breaking.

Box Resist Field: The box As well has a slight Resist field , which is used to make is slightly more affective depending on how much energy is being exuded by the person, by so if they are using 75% full power released it will be affective ness of the box, but if they are using say 25% full energy its around <-1.5x> affective ness of the box, so the less energy used the easier it is to get out.
So for this construct the less Energy used to get out, the easier it is to get out.

Stats: Energy centered Confinement box/ Protects person inside while restraining them./ Only one can be used/ Limits construct capabilities while in affect./Cannot be used on the person themselves. /limits construct grade skill making capabilities.

Chaos make Sniper rifle: This takes a second to form being low grade, giving off a slight release of energy when its made. It looks just like a average A.K 47 and has a scope on it, It will Stay intact up to 13shots, before it breaks or 3 turns before shattering. It has a low Durability and can be shattered if something strikes it or if Holiday drops it by mistake. The Barrel is around the same length as a average Ak47 though it has no magazine due to the fact it just uses Chaos energy to fire Since it’s a chaos construct skill. Only one can be on the field at a time.

Construct sniper rifle round: This is formed in the chamber before being fired, it looks like a simple orb before being fired, and it spreads out forming a bala, like power when fired. Though its not as powerfull as a bala being a 6th less powerful then and actual bala. It uses the Energy then to be fired in a accurate format, though once it spreads out, it then contracts into a 2inch in daimiter condensed form, which apon hitting the ground target ext it will expload with a light 1ft by 1ft blast radius, this is a piercing round so its affective against Flexible skin/ weak hierro.

Scope: The scope of the Rifle, is a decent one, giving the User, a Range of up to 1500m of sight, though it uses a chaos lense which allows it to focus in and out, depending on the users will, though it is useful, it can leave the user with migranes if used over 2 turns at a time, making it kind of annoying for a person to use. The scope is narrow like a normal scope on one would be.

Light: The Rifle Comes with a small Chaos Formed light under the barrel which uses a slight amount of chaos energy to gather and refract light in a beam, this can be used as a pin pointer, and is useful in the dark where it acts a lot like a normal flash light. The light dissipates from sight after 30m but its dim as well, making it useful since it does not draw too much attention to ones self.

Firing rate: The firing rate of the Rifle is semi auto-matic like a real Sniper rifle would be, it as well though can fire up to 4 shots per turn, as it needs time to recharge to orb itself, though it can be shortened to 2 per turn, to Make the blast the power of a cero. This as well can be useful when in stealth missions since the Bullet goes quick and refracts light around it to make it decently hard to see.

Stealth: The rifles Stealth is superb, as at the end is a muzzled silencer made of chaos energy, which warpes the sound waves that emit after firing, making it so that it makes around maybe 1deci of sound, which is very little, so it is hard to hear it when fired. While a real rifle would sound like a gun shot. This is why This is useful in stealth missions because its easier to use in a hidden manner while most things are out in the open .

Indefinite run mode: This also has the option of a indefinite run mode, making it so that it can be used as long as neccisary, though the draw back is. That only 1 other Construct can be made, as well as the fact that, the construct cannot be over grade D+ The pay off is. He can use the weapon as long as he wants. Which can be extremely useful on stealth missions.

Stats: Firing silencer -90% sound / Firing Light: +45% accuracy / vision. /Power: +40% for firing/.

Grade: Stealth b+

Chaos make assault rifle: This rifle is made instantly out of chaos energy, when he pulls his hands apart, its demensions are coherient with a real Assault rifle, though as the sniper rifle, it has no clip or mags what so ever it has a scope on the top, and a decently spiraled barrel, having the same back as a real assault rifle, being it can as well change so that it fits with the landscape it needs, this one has a highly sensitive trigger, which fill spray out up to 100 bullets per turn depending on how much is used, each is usually around half the power of a bala. It can last up to 4 turns. Before shattering.

Firing rate: It has such a high firing rate because it is basically used for Co-Op missions having a Spiralled barrel, which as well has a highly compressed chaos energy field, allowing for the quick Charging and firing rate of the item.

Light beam: Under the barrel is a simple issue, beam, which is used in co op missions, which are useful for holiday since he in co ops needs it to basically Focus in and is used slightly for accuracy since usually he will use this in the sewers. Or in his under cover missions. This allows him to see where he is going.

Power concentrating: If he lowers the firing rate to around 50 per turn they are of bala power, which is useful since what it does is makes it so that he can fluxuate to a annoying spray of weaker bullets to a high concentration of powerfull bullets.

Scope: The scope is of the Assault rifle is used for mainly When there is a large concentration of people. It then makes it so that they can be used to fire and fight in accurate manners. This makes it very useful so that it can focus in around up to 400ft and do decent damage.

Infinite mode: This disables the ability to make other constructs besides 1 that’s under grade d+ due to the high power of the skill. It can be used at a reduced rate of 16 shots per turn, these being around the power of a bala. Though this is hard. Its usefull.

Stats: Firing speed: 16 per turn 100 per turn / Durability 30% /Longevity max 4 turns
Grade of chaos make Stealth Assault rifle: B+
-----------------------------------------------------

Chaos Make Bazooka: This can fire 4 times before shattering each having the power of a gran rey, It takes around 1 turn to make., and 1 turn to recharge between hits. This has no accuracy but its just aimed then fired. For a area affect damage, This Will dissipate after 4 turns this is slow and while in use, No other constructs can be made, this particular construct takes around 3 turns to recharge and cannot be made more then 2 times in a thread. It’s the same size as a normal Bazooka and has no Sites or anything.

Chaos Make Bazooka Ammo: The Ammo of the bazooka is Made from high amounts of Chaos energy, which is hardened into a foot in diameter space, and looks like a ball, when fired the force will cause a vibration in the ground , and it will move 2 times slower then the rifle or the Sniper rifle. Taking awhile between to charge. This has no infinite mode.
Blast radius: The blast radius is around 5m, when the bazooka ball hits highly concentrating the power in the area around where it exploads. Making it have a highly concentrated damage area Which causes high amounts of damage.

Chaos make rank: A

Boosts: unknown ??????

Resurreccion Segunda:

Appearance: Looks the same as origional form. skin just gets harder

Abilities:
Feather Stream passive: Increases over all speed, by increasing the flow of partial chaos energy through the blood making it much more potent, aswell as increasing the thrusting power of the legs by 1000pounds, though its draw back is, holiday can break bones from this, as his bones have not caught up to the stress that can accomidate it, this aswell increases thrusting speed of hands , making it so that he aswell can strike with around the force of his hand plus the force of the momentum behind it making it not Such as his stregnth but his speed. aswell as his sense of balance. this though , as a side affect, can cause him to break bones, without trying .

Leg thrust: since the Segunda is partially in the blood, it makes it so that, the power in the blood stream is transphered into the body functions, though this is about 60% of his over all power, thats in his blood stream, which highly increases the power in his body. this has gauges that must be activated with a verbal command. though this aswell adds strain to the body. which is why high endurance is needed.

10% At ten percent, you verbally will have to say, Power up 10% increase, when saying this, 10% of the Segunda in the blood will be activated, making it so that, now from it it can increase kicking force and thrusting force by around 200cubic pounds of force. increasing life off heavily. this aswell does not cause much damage.

20% At 20% you verbally have to say power up 20% increase and when saying this the limiter will remove and add another 10% of the Segunda in the bodys power, into the blood stream, this increases Thrusting force by around 400cub pounds of force increasing lift off heavily this does not cause much damage.

30% at 30% you have to verbally call out power up 30% increase, and the limiter will further add another 10% of the Segunda power into the blood stream. increasing thrusting force by around 500cubic pounds of force increasing lift off and speed greatly this does not cause much damage.

40% at 40% You verbally call out 40% increase and the limiter will further add 10% of the Segunda power into the blood stream, increasing thrusting force by around 700cubic pounds of force, increasing lift off and speed. this causes minor tears in the legs, causing pain, and possibly loss of ankle movement by 10turns.

50% at 50% you verbally call out 50 % incerease and the limiter will further add 10% of the segunda power into the blood steam increasing thrusting force by around 900cubic pounds of force increasing lift off and speed, this causes decent tears in the legs causing pain and possibly loss of ankle movement by 8 turns.

60% at 60% you verbally call out, Limiter 60% increase and the limiter will max out releasing all the Segunda power within the body, increasing thrusting force by 1000cubic pounds of force increasing lift off and speed. this causes minor bone fractures. and tears in legs causing pain and loss of leg movement around the 7th turn .

Winded Rainment:

This Passive skill orients the balance of Holiday , by Magnetising circular gyrosphere like items within the Blood stream of Holidays form, these spin at high velocities Giving Holiday his own Mini Equalibrium orbit, which makes it so that His balance, has a full 360 degree Focus point which makes him able to fight on nearly any surface, with ease, aswell as it makes it so that , his balance can correct itself when needed using the alignment of the spheres which will spin to acomidate a throw or Tilt, making his Balance right itself almost instantly.

Gyro: This is made up of, Slight amounts of chaos energy, which have been focused so much, that they have formed small orbs these orbs, are tied with the balance of His body. Making it so that he can Basically as said above it grants him, amazing grace and balance on almost every surface. Aswell though this makes it so that he can also react quickly.

Boosts: unknown ??????????

Back Drop:

Background:The Beginning

Holiday Nue Gremory  31db4333df30c53d16a4049cbeac92f0-d49vkcf

Last edited by Xeon on Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xeon
Normal Member

PostSubject: history   Holiday Nue Gremory  EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:45 pm

When this was no one really remembers most importantly Nue gremory has no clue. He was born or .. should i say he existed eventually in a small town outside rural russia. Where the winters where harsh and rations where scarce it was the text book definition of a hell on earth in Nue's opinion. He had few freinds and those he did had, could account him as laid back withdrawn and very rational. As this is who he was. Ever since birth he had a high IQ scoring over all in the 150 or off the charts gifted range. His highest score being his mental reasoning. This is why he was usually chosen for important desicions in the small town he lived in. As when their was a important subject. Nue was usually the one called to be the person whom actually would deduct what should be done and when it should be done. It was who Nue was, And he was fine with that, though he was impatient on smaller things when the big things came around he could always have been counted on to pull through. Nue may have been many things but someone who did'nt keep his word. that was not one of them . This is what gained him major respect from his peirs and, more importantly his elders, which was in Nue's opinion a major Plus to being who he was.

One winter he had to go on a hunting trip to the northern forest, to gain some much needed hunting supplies, it was a strange trip since unlike others what they where hunting was, a simple northern kodiac which unlike other things actually was harmfull in the manner that they where one indangered and two, these where the biggest bears known, besides prehistoric ones, which made it a overly risked hunting trip. Despite the fact yet, it was cold as hell, probably a good analogy, and aswell to the fact it was dangerous as it was rewarding.A single bear could make ten coats for the new children in the village. Ten which was a huge number at that time. It was not for the adults that Nue Gremory was hunting, it was for the children he was hunting for. So that they could infact have a good warm winter, Though Nue Gremory could not ever remember being born, he was found one day in a rotting pile of human bodies. So he was a mystery to everyone he knew, though he was aswell someone who aged very slowly in their opinion, making him feared by some of the more superstisous People of the town, which was barely bigger then a tribe. So in its nature it was decently tribal. Having the same hiarchy and marks. Which Nue Gremory had gotten his early for his increased acts of valor of helping people. and Doing what was needed to Make lives easier for the villagers. Unknown to him though everyone had decided he could be dangerous and had called the SCS, or the Soviet Castroph System, and had reported the existance of Nue Gremory. Which was now going to be picked up, after the trip was done.

Nue Gremory, looked up in the snow to the growling face of the bear. before he had then crushed into it after a intense 4month hunt, they grappled causing some scrapes to form on his legs and arms, though he had brought a blade down in the Back of the bears neck, right behind the fith and fourth vertibray which severed the spinal cord aswell, so that now The bear shuddered then fell down dead, its huge form spraying blood into the snow turning it red. Now, As the people around nue had set to work, skinning the huge 14ft 5 inch tall 3ton bear. being they had ment to face A Normal kodiac but somehow had found a elusive shortfaced bear which where all but extinct. though this was a good thing as-well since these gave much better hides then the average bear would in its self. Since the short-faced bear could survive in much harsher conditions then most other bears could. Nue aswell after the slain bear had been skinned begin cutting the usefull meat and, other items, into a huge pouch he usually carried, before tying the string shut. He aswell was much stronger and seemed to have inhuman stregnth and endurance. Which made him even more alienated then he was in previous times. So he had now began to trudge back to the village , his hair whipping around him in the snow. It was more of a Harsh winter then most had been making it simply a blizzard. Which as common, but none was as harsh as the one that winter. So now they had begin the trudging to get out.

So now, He had been making conversation, though what the villagers did not know was that when people actually called the SCS the town was wiped out so that their was no record of the individual existing they would get some bogus Praise for benifiting their country then they would get blown to bits by the Missile force. It was just how the Russian goverment handled these kinds of tihngs. It was a horrifying truth but this is how it was. So about the time that nue began to make the trek back to town, The SCS Retrival Squad alpha had Made it to the town. Though they where a pretty big infantry the commanders where the Alpha Retrival Squad, which was a secret Co-Op team which rounded up nue's kind and inprisoned them. So when the Squat team Arrived they said one thing to the Elder of the town.
"Thank you for calling us, and here is your reward again you have done a great justice to your country."

The Squat team Officer said as he raised his gun and when he said reward had fired off around into the elders head, blowing his brains out. Then the town broke out into chaos, Blood flying everywhere while People screamed. The infantry moved in now, burning and Massecuring anyone in the town. Before now the guns which had'nt been heard besides in hunting, blared out, from infantry man, discharging full magazines of bullets into the crowd, Letting the bodies pile up, as the clean up crew trailed behind pouring gasoline over the bodies, and tossing them into the houses, breaking windows and chucking grenades in. As they walked by, teir gass seemed to form mushroom clouds from the town. The stench of bodies now having come into the point it had Easily been smelt by nue's decently sensitive ears. which made him gag. Though this is not what worried him
it was the direction of where it came from. The Town he had grown to love was in trouble. This is when He dropped the meat, And broke out into a dead sprint for the town, Which he now saw Later more he felt it first. The dull boom of a explosion going off, as he then saw the huge pillar of flame from the bomb that was dropped on the town, leveling it. By the time he got their, nothing was left but ruins. This is when Nue's mind snapped. Then he saw the people who did it, the SCS and in rage, he picked up his knife and ran at them. As they tryed to shoot, the bullets grazed him and harmed him but he did not stop. Before slitting several throats then He was dog piled. before being subdued by several hundreds of bodies, now, being chained he was dragged off. Nue did'nt know where because a bag was roughtly shoved over his head. So now nue had blacked out.

Nue Never knew how long it was untill the bag was tooken off. But what marked the time was the sound of the people around him talking and laughing. Like they never had a care in the world. And for all he knew, people may have been truely not their, this could be a dream. but this was one he could not wake up from. No matter how hard he wanted to wake up, He could'nt this is when he finally realised this was reality. This is when truelly his mind became unstable. And he Began to mutter to himself, a dam breaking in his mind, and a exstention of his concionce seemed to come after this. As people around him began to get sick, most being pulled out after a week of extended guarding him. Getting to throw up blood, , and some died from bleeding inside them. This is how hard it was. Though aswell, This is when they moved him again, a bag on his head. Untill he was then opened to what looked like a living hell. Guards where beating inmates, some even where eating eachother, they looked like the living dead from the frostbite and injuries to their milky white eyes. Hell some of them where half dead to begin with. And these where the inmates who where not so dangerous they could'nt be allowed outside. these where the low Level Mental Patience's, and Even here, grenades where needed. as Nue watched as he was transported, four guards getting their throats ripped out, then eaten by the inmates. These being known as the caniiballes Which where low level patiences. This is not where nue was being transported, he was being transported to the Cavern district, which was some miles under the ground, he had the worst cell too, The one which was Extending Miles away from the rest, as everyone around him kept bleeding and bleeding. he had more guards killed just by being around him then any other inmate their.

Hell even the inmates feared him his first week their. He was simply known as Inmate X, which made him a legend to the harsh people their, even guards would kill themselves if they where to be on the guard list for Nue, At this point his mind, snapped again and again from lonelyness and the now perminant stench of blood and Decay around him, which seemed to give him strength but he did'nt escape.. maybe just maybe.. in nues opinion. He was a monster after all . And if he was, he definitivly did not deserve to escape. He watched the bodies pile up, and began to not care hell it was entertainment to him now. To see how long the guards lasted without throwing up everything and bleeding to death. The longest guard with him, lasted the first two weeks. Even they, died the worst death, they bleeded from theitr pours, even their organs where thrown up. it was just gruesom, This was the beginning oif his stay, but it was'nt something nue liked at first, it was the conditions themselves that drove him to not care. And find it interesting, The way he looked at it, it was their fault for inprisoning him, so they can suffer more deaths. If they want to put guards their. Nue's fine with that, they will just die sooner or later anyways. It was'nt him being a ego maniac, it just was the truth of it all, and that is how nue and everyone else perceived it. No matter how good a guard was taken care of medically, they could only live around nue, in guard duty 2 weeks tops. By then they where beyond saving, and just would die, and decay, no body was removed though, since those who tryed, got sick aswell and would die in a month, So guards by now had to wear scrubs on their arms and hands to prevent themselves from getting what ever it was even from the blood around him. Such was the serverity of just being around him for the guards and people alike.

BlackWing Mental Asylum

After the first week, guards that where with him would simply talk to him they knew they eventually where going to die anyways., So why would they Delay the inevitable? They would simply ask him things like how he was, and if anything interesting was going on as if they cared at all. Which in nue's Opinion was pretty hilarious, He would though get Gossip From the yard from his guards since they found that talking to him, made it more bearable before they died. He understood them and would listen, since well What the hell else did he have to do? it was either they die and talk with him, or die and be in silence not knowing what to do untill they died. It Was something all guards after awhile just figured out, they would simply just let him know stuff, when he asked, though he truthfully could not tell the guards when they would die. It just was how ever long their body could take it before they began to decompose and then die. It was not if nue cared when they died. The guards knew this, but they also knew, he was taken from his home so he had every right to find them diing amusing. They hated him for they would die always after being a week or two guarding him. but , That was not something he really cared about. They where guards and where who they where. If they hated him their was nothing Nue himself could do about it. Their was few interesting things going on that he heard about but when their was something interesting to be learnt. He would Listen intently, enjoying the knowledge as the stupid shit that went on, was interesting as it was amusing. Since some places Had borning prison breaks. This place had rave like riots, Which would cause a dozen guards and 50 inmates to usually be eaten before their bodies where hung by the intestines from the tops of their cells. Which was something that was disgusting. But it was aswell natural for this to happen. Since after all the inmates where pretty Damned crazy. This gave nue some Amusement, But it still left him with time between which drove him crazy, One thing he learned fast, was that Patience is what kept you sane, if you lost it, you would surely loose your Little mind, and what sanity you retain, Not only was the Cell, dank and had blood stains from previous prisoners, the Featurless Hall which streatched for miles infront of it, which was just how isolated he was, gave him nothing to stare at, it drove him crazy, since every little thing which would give him interest in the features of the place was stripped down. To leave him with a plane exspanse which had nothing different in it, not even a bed, he had to sit, hugging his knee's while he listened to guards, and Not even could he eat. Though it was funny, since every guard that died, seemed to fill his belly, and rejuvinate him untill the body was decomposed to a point it could'nt any further. Odd yes, but atleast he did not starve. he actually got a decent amount of meals thanks to the guards.

Though their was some reports that where more interesting then others like the one that came on the aniversary of his stay at black wing Mental Asylum known as the Riot Of the Wires. which was something that happened in a week period. Where inmates where Found cut to ribbons and their organs eaten or hung by wires. over the torches that lit the outside. Some guards themselves where hung upside down with the Patiences gnashing theiur teeth untill blood Spurted from their eyes from the pressure. Then they would drop the wires and eat them, Some of the More mental ones, aswell would dance around in circles with a dead nurse or something untill they where beaten. Hell some of the Idiots Died from eating the Night sticks of the guards. One even had a Tazer in his Intestines when a biopsy was conducted to see how he died. Yes it baffled the people that worked their but , at the same time it was something that was funny and strange. Even the guards where mistifyed when someone had managed to hang someone by forcing A pair of thongs through a inmates ear and out the other one before being ted to the guards office fan. Which rotated him like a grotesque disco ball. Hell 4 inmates and guards, had their heads removed then shoved into their stomaches, Like some malformed Horror show. Which was not one of the worst things. but it still was pretty bad in the manner of how it was. This lasted for a week and he heard afew accounts from the people who guarded him when he asked. and they where in a good mood anyways they would answer him with remarks such as.
"It was like a Rave gone to hell, fire bombs everywhere screaming inmates laughing inmates Guards trying to get order, Hell infront of my eyes i saw a inmate, grab a dismembered head, and Shove it down their best freinds throat, untill it was in their stomache by using another bloody ripped of arm from the inmate. then proceeded to sing happy birthday to the inmate who now fell over dead before now, Seemings began to poke his freind with the hand, And say, I love you buddy. "

"It was a nightmare, some bastard decided to get to close to an inmate, his eyeball ended shoved into his ass crack and the testicles where in the dudes eye sockets. While the head was cracked and turned all the way around before the person danced the hokey pokey with it, higgling and Saying mental pick up lines like, i could just eat you up to the guard. It was hell on earth you could say hell they probably would have been true aswell. "

And another account of it from a guard was, Something that could'nt be documented due to the Graphic nature of it and the fact half of it was cussing and the other half was screaming, before the guard after recounting had shot himself in the head, and fell over onto the pile of bodies around him. Yes it was guesome, but nue Found it amusing to the point he actually giggled. Because he had seen worse and he knew they would die anyways but in his opinoin it was just stupid for them to end up killing themselves over something that was that stupid. They could have atleast, went insane and given him for intertainment. But no They had to go and shoot themselves in the bloody mother fucking head. like a retard.. But then again, everyone here was alittle unhinged , or they would'nt be in this top secret mental Mad house in the middle of the antarctic. Would they? Well some things really just could not be answered.. But nue To pass the time, would think up some things that could be happening in the normal lives of humanity .It was something he craved though he knew he would never get it. This is what made him long for it even more. And for months on end, he would day dream he was a normal person carring out a normal life. Where he was loved and appriciated for who he was and not what he was. which was a dream of his which never really went away. Hell sometimes he would be counting the dead bodies around him or guessing when the next guard would die. It just was something he could'nt change as it was what he was.

Nue aswell, when he was bored, had taken to a habit of spening days on end, fingerpainting with the blood of his dead guards, making obscene offensive grafitti on the walls, and doing math and other stupid shit, once he had gone to the point of making a naked lady on the wall, which was dancing with a dead baby jesus who had a unidick on their head. Yes he did this because he was bored, not because he was trying to be offensive. Because the long time now between new guards coming was increasing. he got guards now every other.. week.. which make him slightly hungry from time to time, but he still had plently of decaying guards around him that sated his hunger. Now, when they came, they had on haz mat suits. Which would prolong them diing for around 4 days untill the poor bastards took them off since they where too sweaty, then they would begin getting sick . which then took the course that it used to, of them slowly then having to die after in the period of time that usually took place. It was sad yes. stupid yes. But it was something nue used to mark the passage of time. reach guard diing was usually 3 weeks of time passing and for nue it was a pretty affective way of telling the time , and how long till the year was over. plus.. 1/5 of the guards usually lasted only 2 days then shot themselves in the head. Which was amusing to nue because of their stupidity, since they thought they would have something better if they shot themselves in the head. it was rediculous. Really this made guards in a sick way, decide that guns where no longer to be carried to the cell where nue was. They now where only permitted by the warden to carrie night sticks

This though proved just to Give Nue more amusement, as the guards frequently would beat eachother as a passtime when they got on eachothers nerves. Which would reduce nue to tears as he laughed, watching guards do this, though they usually did'nt always do it, it still was something that was pretty hilarious to Nue, given the fact that they would beat eachother up when they where supposed to be the sane ones! It was just.. friggen stupid to the point, nue wanted to just roll around and laugh till his lungs gave out. but he restrained himself, some, since if he found it too amusing the guards probably would stop. since, they know they are not supposed to Give a patient any amusement They where their to guard and that was pretty much it, but this was the funny thing to nue. Because They guarded but they aswell did stupid shit like above , and sometimes would just get into brawls on who had to enter the vicinity of Nue's cell first. Which again Nue found pretty Damned hilarious to the point most of the time, he was on the ground laughing his ass off. Which was to the point He could be heard by the Level directly above him which was only 400 ft above him because of the fact that sound echoed Alot in the Asylums underground. Which was one of the reasons guards did'nt yell or scream, since this aswell would arrouse the lust of the Crazed Patients that where their, they would simply have cackled then began to bang on bars and wail, gripping any poor guard that got too close before pulling so hard that the guards head would usually be crushed and pulled through the bars while the patient ate the corpse, Gruesome but thats what usually happened. When the guards desided to yell at eachother, which is why it generally was not done so that they would'nt get killed early or anything. Because the mortality rate was at 60% but why make it higher? It was just stupid to yell because thats exactly what it did, it made mortality rate soo much higher that it was just stupid. So people as i've said generally did'nt yell because they valued their lives more then they where to value their testosterone and need to feel superior.

The Month when it snowed

When it Snowed the weeks after, what began to happen , was the place began to get snowed in, the Prisoners in the lowerst securities began to Make killer snowballs and usually would kill eachother with them by, shoving them into eachothers throats till their stomaches burst. Which was gruesome but the guards at this point did not care, the less of them in their opinons the better chance they would be able to retire from this damned place. Nue himself now, had gotten bored, and would just meditate in his cell, but he noticed the place was emptying as prisoners where being Shot and slaughtered , The souls though seemed to not leave, wandering the place, since Their was'nt any shimigami in the remoteness of antarctica Slowly though as the bodies mounted people began to simply allow the stupid prisoners to kill eachother, though the guards that where guarding them, where becoming kill in highly gruesome and even worse ways then they had before. If you could have seen a place breaking down in the ways things where run you would get a common idea of how this place was breaking down. Guards where being found in snow men, their bodies being frozen their till dead, as iff the prisoners where preserving them to make a good snack out of them later. It was concerning but what was worse. Was the snow which came down in a blizard before began to pound down even worse then recorded snow storms in the past.

It was like mother nature had decided that this place had annoyed her long enough, and she decided she was going to bury the damned place to give herself some peace and quiet. Though now guards where assigned in huge numbers down at my cell, mostly because it was warm and moist down their and the heaters had stopped working after the power plant had been snowed in, And now their was even riots between them and people eating eachother, as they had ran out of food soon after this incident had began , The guards who survived began to loose their minds Being just as bad as the patients, though these where worse because they would let the patience out to just crush their brains then eat them as food. which made sickness besides the thing around nues cell, spread rapant, though sickness never got down to where nue was. it was sickening for him. It was the very definition of hell . And he hated it , It was as iff someone had decided it was time for the world to have blown the fuck up or atleast for where he was captive to stop working. People screamed now not caring, and this just enraged inmates. Who now where allowed out of their cells from the fact not enough guards where around to keep them at bay, Nothing mattered to them now, it was like, the world was ending, one the Door had become snowed in, the prisoners outside, now having died under mounds of snow, though their spirits stayed wondering around looking like they did before they died. being no shimigami's where around they stayed and where constantly wondering around, and no hollows where around either from the sparseness of life. so it was as iff nothing would stop the souls from wondering around .Some where harmless and insane but others. Could Drive people to kill themselves from the wailing they had endured from the past. making it something out of a horror story though the only difference was this one was real. Now, the next weaks passed, pantries where raided the huge reserves of food began to dwindle as people just simply died. Those who had sense huddled around the cell of nue, and died eventually anyways. This was the time when nue was always full

While now Nue watched as the bodies mounted people had began to go crazy in every sense of the word. While Guards where found now hanging by their tounges. Inmates somehow having lungs filled with checkers. To boot the worst was somehow, Someones body had been stuffed with Dehydrated food rations, then filled with water. So their body burst open with the food now being rehydrated Bloody spraying everywhere. Those being still around hiding and scavenging what they could off the dead bodies, though the insane people still would find eachother and then each eachother. Someone was collecting tounges aswell now, Having a hundred tounges being ripped from dead bodies. Someone was collecting eyes, Hell bodys where being torn apart an tossed places bone marrow was being eaten, If you could imaging it , it was happening to them from the fact of the matter being. They where beginning to starve. Even the child ward now was breached. Nurses being Drained of milk then slaughtered, Ho bo fires becoming common in the massive underground complex, By now the high Level patients got out, and began to slaughter everything in sight, Beating eachother to the point if a skull was cracked, brains and organs would be stuffed into the cavity then stomped to make a mush that would then be drank liek a milk shake. It was hell on earth in their, nothing could stop what was happening, To make things worse the more things that died, the More insane souls where found wandering around the Asylum which drove Inmates to begin eating themselves. Being found later mising limbs and having their own hands shoved in their mouths from eating them. It was a horrible place.

Nothing was worse though as when everyone truely ran out of food. Everyone but nue that is ran out of food. They went crazy killing eachother at a fevered climax which seemed to grow higher and higher, which eventually was going to crash from the fact, that their was not enough human bodies to keep up this fevered killing, and eventually it was going to wear out and become something that was all dead. but soon nue, had his cage opened, by the last guard which grinned at nue, and said which blood spattered lips

"This place is doomed, no reason for u to be locked up anymore.. have fun in hell buddy."

Then the guard fell over dead. Though the next week got to the max it could. The little that was left began to scream and pound on walls, making hand prints with blood as they where eaten by their fellow inmates, as now they began to fall over puking up blood, some of them diing from their diets themselves. before now, soon the last of them died in a fevered race of survival, though by now the bottom most levels where empty, bodies littering everywhere blood forming grotesque mush like things as running had pounded every last dead corpse to mush which by now was naturally decaying, till finally the last of them the final one fell down dead, from starvation looking like a walking skeleton , as no rats where there t clean it up, and the ripe smell could'nt grow fungus accept in the lower levels. where fungus was growing around wild, and few corn seeds had planted and where growing in dirt patches in the ground, and by now.. the blizzard had left a 400ft mountain of snow above the asylum, covering it this is when Nue became the only living resident, and insane souls still wandered around wailing about their lives well what they could remember. it was hell. then came the Era of silence.

Era of silence

Nue had looked out, his eyes growing accustomed to the dim light of the Asylum once more, everything was slaughtered and decaying, And the immensity of it, sent his mind into its sanity once more, all this life should'nt have been lost, the guards.. to save their own skins had caused this to happen.. It was what happened when you ran out of food, and had this many people.. what had they been thinking, Nue did not know. It was a hell for him of a different kind. A hell where everything had changed.. a hell of the dead not the living. as he was the only one left alive. It was something for him that drove him crazy in some manners. but cleared his mind in others. He for once after his stay their, had a breif and needed moment of peace, where he was'nt the subject of fear or hate, he was alone, truely alone and this humbled him, and taught him what he had lost. His humanity, his Sentimence for human loss, of life, it was something that made him realize how bad he had been when he had living people around him. He had laughed at the loss of life like it was nothing but a game. But now he realized it was not a game it was reality, and he had to wake up, before he could though awake had came crashing down on him. And it had done so with a brutality that was unparalleled to him to describe.

Nue had now wandered around picking his way through the bodies and bloody mush that was decaying and harboring fungi around him, like a battle feild he had'nt known existed, though it had been infront of him this entire time. now he was alone, and he may be that way for along time.. What started as his prison had now became his tomb.. it was as if someone wsa punishing him for what he was. though that he was'nt sure about anymore. He doubted even that he was human, as he could see the souls of his guards and inmates wandering around the halls, babbling and looking at him, with a kind of sadness not for them being dead and trapped. They had company themselves, but it was worse then the living rushing him, for atleast he could have felt it, but they moved through him, and wailed in frustration.. This hurt him more then anything else he though could in the world. For even though he was alone, he had to bear the pain of those around him.. This pain was unbearable for awhile, as he walked down the hall that was infront of his cage. Bodies littered it like a bad texas chain saw massecur movie, though it was no movie it was reality. And this really pained him more then anything else. The loss of life was unforgivable. And the pain.. at first was so bad he could not do anything about it, it drove him crazy, made him cry plead begg. Like his humanity had come back to him in earnest right when it could haunt him the most. And it made him appriiciate what he had before and this drove him even crazyer he shook dead bodies getting blood on himself, his shirt becoming stained red. He still had the markings which by now where burn on his face. he was crazy.. though not in the realistic kind. He wanted conpainionship now more then ever.

He Looked at bodies, now and saw people not things that where moronic.. As he walked up the stairs he refrained from using the railing that was slick with blood. it was slow going as he had to pick his way through mounds of dead bodies, and slick brain mush and other internal organs. This being a horrifying thing all together that drove him insane

Insane days

Nue now, was could be considered insane but was not, he screamed and cried, though he tried to help souls when he could., but all he got as his reward was more pain and misery as their cracked minds, would bable and cause him to have to literally move away from the soul till it stopped following him to save himselve from going crazy. He could barely sleep and when he did he would just be out, and i mean He would be out for days on end, before walking around more of the place. Though the blood Used to give him pleasure now, it just made him sick to his stomache not because it repulsed him but it drew him in, he liked it, but at the same time hated himself for liking it because of what that ment to him . It drove him crazy he even prayed to what ever messed up god that was out there to let him be free. It was something he needed Bably he wanted to get out so that he did'nt have to endure the suffering of being in this hell hole anymore. It was almost a Lust now, that made him drool, the concept of freedom was so good he drew about it in blood on the walls, this was to exhaust his sense of dread by focusing on something else that could take his mind off it. And it worked some times but most of the time it did not work at all, Cause nue to just go even into a worse state of his depression, making him draw smily faces of blood on the wall, and wander the place to learn the lay of the land.

Through this though nue always avoided any of the gas chambers and he was afraid he'd kill himself or the blood lust would make him go crazy and over extert himself. As it was one of the few fears and feelings nue still had. He had come to apriciate these feelings though over a long period of time finding it so that. they had A place in his head, he could think around them oh yes he had enough of a brain to do tht. and enough room in his head to do so. But most of the time he chose to dwell in them because this was one of the few times he even felt anything at all. It was almost iff he loved the emotions because they where soemthing known to him. Something that showed he still existed. Maybe in a hell hole from screwed up satans ass crack .But he still existed, But not knowing what he was or what he would be was worse then barely feeling anything. Time became nothing to him after awhile. Aimlessly wandering the halls looking for any signs of life, maybe he was naive but it gave him purpose something that was one of the few reasons he was still alive. What was the purpose though? It was to find anyone that might survive and learn what it could do for them. Something that was his yearning and lust for some time was to find someone else in this hell hole. So he kept searching Nue sometimes would double back over a floor more then three times though this ment going over thirty miles down some of the hallways just to get to another iscolated string of cells. It was gruesome it was sickening to smell, but it was what he did. Just because he needed a purpose to figure out what he would do. Just because he existed he needed sometrhing that would keep him from going crazy again. that was the last thing he wanted was to go crazy again.

Nue aswell would some times stop and rest sleeping in some random cell, listening to the babbling of the spirit that inhabited the cell if they where sane he might actually hold a conversation with it but more then likely they where not sane so he just simply ignored or tuned them out till they where nothing but back ground noise, so what he would'nt have to listen to their insane babble which more often then not would drive him insane and utterly crazy because of the fact of the matter being, it would not shut up and would just try to elicet some pain from him which they usually did, then he would fall asleep and have nightmares thanks to the obsessive babbling more often then not , making his sleep troubled but some times he slept like a rock having no dreams at all. These where blessings to Nue since they allowed him to regain his energy to go back to Wandering around , he had not seen daylight for a long time now, so it hurt his eyes more then it would to a normal person if he saw it. He could see well in the dark not being accustomed it it. But , Nue still could see spirits which at first he thought had been mirages of his own insanity, but now he knew they where their and where what they where. But this really did'nt matter to Nue, he would ignore them mostly unless they had something usefull to say to him in which he might listen or just wander off and allow the ghost to babble in his ear. But Nue then would find a place to sleep then get up, this way he made it to the second stairwell to the main cell block after a month of treking, Though the stair well here was littered with over 5 ft tall mounds of bodies which he had to now walk over where A body was showing its torso or another body part. This is when he eventually got up and shoved the door open to the main cell block, and sent around 100bodys sprawling out to see the true extent of the horror , Their was bloody graitti, tounge arms body parts strewn everywhere as some people where missing heads and organs which where found as mush inside of skulls of another person which was just disgusting. It hit nue though the amount of dead mangled around and souls wandering about, Bloodied hand prints everywhere aswell as Snow having blocked the exites turned to ice, aswell as the windows stalactites hung from the ceilings, this is when nue realized his efforts where nothing but futile, he was truely alone here, and probably would be untill he died. .. this humbled nue as he then learned the best thing black wing could teach a person, The true value of retaining ones sanity so that they will not loose it. Aswell as not caring of being alone, aswell as.. putting up with the stench and the horror. This is when Nue learned the true value of sorrow, and the extent of truely and undoubtedly being utterly and entirely alone. Something that weighed down on him like nothing else he had ever experienced before it was hell on earth.

Side Notes: [Anything you might have left out in your application goes here]

Last edited by Xeon on Sat Mar 03, 2012 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xeon
Normal Member

PostSubject: RP SAMPLE    Holiday Nue Gremory  EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:47 pm

Roleplay Sample:
I will not bow. I will not bow, this world may be cruel, pain is a game not new , old it is as the world. But I will not bow

War from within, sorrows of hell.

Silver “ It was raining the day the world, fell apart. Sorrow and ash rained down like hell that day for something changed within what the people where. It was different not just a new thing. It was old. In this bloody battle field, it was something hellish for nothing else compared. Rain blasting the ground, the wind howling as if it had a mind of its own . Blood spattering everywhere for no one else could have protected the sadness that went on within. It was here where Holiday awoke sad and alone in a pile of corpses as a band of hollows had arrived within the scene laughing like nothing else had happened in the world. These Hollow where covered in the splatter of his Comrades and fellow friends. His school mates Mother father. His whole town was killed and splattered over these feinds. Like some messed up horror story. They came, in two’s three’s and fours but in disarray swarming everywhere without intent like maddened beasts without the slaughter. Feinds that never knew what it ment to have someone they loved. And to be frank. Holiday was sick of it, he was going to make a change even if it killed him. Now picking up a bat, he had began to get up from where he weep under his mother and fathers rotting half eated corpses . Blood streaming from several bite marks on his arms. The sickening crack of bone resounding everywhere, as a prelude to the end but this did not matter at all to him. What did, was he would get pay back for what they did. And avenge his family once and for all. No matter what he would. This is what he swore to his Mother before she died.. but he was too weak.. naïve.. it was like he wasn’t who he was. This is what made him sick, As if a dam was about to break and let something horrid back out into the world. Opening his eyes, Now he was in a different scene, he was in a scene of a black warped lake, full of Screaming corpses and Hellish Monsters, As they swarmed around him threatening to crush his mind.
He screamed now looking up holding his head between his bloody hands.

“NO NO! GET AWAY! “

Surprisingly they did though, as someone or something held their hand out, a hood over their head and a grim fanged smiled on their face, but they said one thing that surprised him, in this moment as Holidays eyes widened he had now listened to what he had to say , before once more screaming as He now though reached up taking the hand of the person that had offered it to him before the person spoke.. once.

“Get up.. Its not your time.. FIGHT YOU MOTHER FUCKER”

Holiday got up .. the corona of his older brother vanishing, as the dull delayed roar of Chaos energy around his body now, had Increased His Jet black hair hanging infront of his face shadowing it, while his eyes where half closed looking from under his Long jet black thick lashes. Looking up, now no emotion but the desire to kill was shown in Holidays face, before a demented grin slipped onto the face of Holiday . Before then Gripping the bat, and allowing his tongue to slither over his lips before disappearing into his mouth . Charging now, With a bloody cry of roar. Holiday had Lunged with a flash bang at the coming hollows Which were much stronger than ordinary ones. The bloody scream from his lips was like a stranger from hell, when he brought the bat around, at a large grinning hollow which now had begun to form a cero in his mouth, One Mississippi two Mississippi .. boom, the cero detonated within the crushed mask of the hollow from the force of the swing, causing near by hollows to get vaporized. Enraged the rest launched at him and then it was 399 vs 1 , Holiday did something natural, he charged the mass, from the dust cloud, charring on his skin seeming not to bug him at the moment, while he ran, he had slid his free hand back, as now a roar of Chaos energy focused in forming a Shuriken like spinning blade, with a vibration banging within its center. As he got closer, Roaring holiday now crashed into the front line, smashing the Shuriken into the nearest Hollows face, the force expanding out now, Caused Holidays face to pull back , as he fought to stay still, while now, the other hollows where blown away in the huge Pillar of energy, while Holiday began walking forward. Why you may ask? Because, He was through with being weak. Holiday would not stop till he killed them all. Now as Holiday bent back reaching his hand forward, in a inraged roar, Holiday brought the bat down with all his might on the Residual blast, causing it to detonate. The blast radius, turned white while, the ground began to come away, slow at first then getting bigger, while big chunks broke into smaller chunks. Rising slowly into the air, before then Being thrown away like silly putty. Slamming through the surrounding hill side. As holiday stood smoking in the middle of a crater, his skin now being burned partially off, bone showing in some places. Now the hollows again began to advance. Holiday slowly got up, bones ripping and snapping, while he had look up his eyes being like mirrors as he had not cared. It was time for him to destroy, While now the hollows now charged and fired. Looking like a hundred falling stars had went off, slamming into the ground around Holiday like a procession of hell itself. Now, as the ground caved in before being blown away, in the surrounding area. While it looked like a nuclear bomb went off.

Before now, Holiday had been holding back. He no longer wanted to hold back, While now getting up both his arms bleeding profusely. He had screaming charged a orb like item flinging it into the crowd, causing a Huge pull towards the object. Hollows now flinging towards it before it then recoiled causing a huge explosion. Which now, made it so that, blood splattered everywhere. The blast now flung Holiday back Several hundred feet, he went skipping like a stone, his head slamming into the ground digging it up as the blast ripping the ground up in blocks sending it flying back around him, then he skidded on his back slamming through a wall which sent him spinning, as he then slammed digging into the ground the area around him smoking, as he then slammed into another building going feet first as he rammed through puking up blood as he skidded to a stop, now as he did simply, what happened next, was that a shape came from the ashes of the wreckage a demon, who had Six heads floating from the Body which was his. These seemingly looked around, in disarray, but they each seemed to have a life of their own.
Writhing and squirming as they fired off beams of energy at Holiday which sent him Skidding back, until he slowly got up. Now, spitting to the side Holiday grinned, As the blood in his circuts cooled. Holiday began to advace, once more his bones cracking while he looked up his face contorted into rage.

“YOU WILL PAY!!”
The kid screaming while he broke into a run, his form now blurring, as he ran at the man, now, though what happened was blood sprayed from Holidays Chest, as a spear impailed it, Causing him to puke. Though, this caused a blackness to seep through Holiday, it as well, made the voice again enter his head. A hand reaching out to catch and comfort him as he had began to puke up more blood, he looked up in dismay at the person, wondering what could be said. But the person was gone, by now, as Holiday now tottering side to side looked at the Being infront of him with a grim smile. Before then he had , Allowed his head to bend puking up blood, before then gripping the bat, he charged. His form now, roaring in rage while he had now simply began to rush the opponent, His body shaking , now Emanuel Rushed him as well, his blade raised, while now, it was skidding on the ground causing sparks. This was when Holiday Swung the bat around almost at inhuman speeds to meet the invisible sword. Causing a screech as the ground cracked around them. Neither seemed to want to Give up, so now what happened was , They broke The lock, As Emanuel Slid his Sword up , to be blocked by a flick of the bat, which caused more sparks to fly while, now they seemed to blurr, As Emanuel jumped back, Holiday reacted bringing his bat around in a stroke, towards Emanuels Ribs which was parried by the flat of emanuels sword. To then be countered by emanuels blade coming up howling towards the Underarm of Holiday. This was to be parried by the side of Holidays bat, as now, they vanished from sight appearing in the air, a boom occurring when the bat and sword collided. Now, as then they both skidded back on chaos energy tiles. And resist tiles. Feet smoking as with a roar they charged again. This time, the bat slammed into the sword with another boom, as Holidays Head slammed forward as Emanuels did, Coliding in a thundering head butt. While then Holiday slid his foot up. To knee Emanuel off, to be stopped by a downward thrust of emanuels Elbow while then ,They jumped back, skidding, before Holiday then thrusting forward charged. Bringing this bat around in a circular smash. To be blocked by a upward stroke, which dented the bat but did not shear it off. As they continued like this. Thundering thuds echoing in the sky accomimpanied by a screech of steel on steel which sparked off everywhere. While then something changed Emanuel got a shot with a thrust of the foot to Holidays Stomach which sent holiday flying into a building which seemed to crumble under the blow, as from the building Holidays Scream was heard while he recklessly had charged a huge Orb of chaos energy throwing it at Emanuel. Who had answered by in a defying roar firing off a blast of his own, which both canceled each other out, with a deafening shockwave of energy. While then Holiday streaked forward through the Ash and dust, as Emanuel did, their streaking forms colliding in a downward upward thrust. Both now grinning fiendishly at the other. Their muscles and veins bulging, as now Emanuel seemed to faulter. Allowing Holiday to throw him, back, as now Emanuel launched forward Holiday giving ground, as Emanuel launched a furious string of up down reverse back hand pommel and angled slashes and thrusts, Holiday blocking by a side down quarter slant and full thrust of the bat before Holiday then was pressed against a wall, while Emanuel came flying down a huge energy spear in his hands. Holiday now Waiting till the last second moved to the side, a fraction the spear now exploading the building behind him while he brought the bat around into Emanuels Blade, sending him flipping off as he skipped through a building which then had crumbled after groaning under the weight. For so long. To come out hissing now, his heads firing off a barrage of beams which peppered the landscape., while Holiday had slid down Vanishing for a second to appear below Emanuel, who brought his blade down, as Holiday slammed into the blade with his bat. Which groaning had now broke. A streaked line of red forming on holidays side. As he skidded back blood spray painting the landscape. Was this the end?.. No one really knew.. Holiday began to get up now, before in rage lunging once more at Emanuel who now parried the broken bat hands thrust to smack Holiday back with his hand.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Nue Gremory    Holiday Nue Gremory  EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:23 pm

you don't need an rp sample, but this is denied until you have 150 posts for an arrancar. You can start him off as a hollow if you'd like, but otherwise you cant have him yet, sorry.

https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/t46-post-count-limits-on-power
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holiday Nue Gremory    Holiday Nue Gremory  Empty

Back to top Go down

Holiday Nue Gremory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: