Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Vizard Race Information I_vote_lcapVizard Race Information I_voting_barVizard Race Information I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Vizard Race Information I_vote_lcapVizard Race Information I_voting_barVizard Race Information I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Vizard Race Information Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Vizard Race Information Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Vizard Race Information Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Vizard Race Information Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Vizard Race Information Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Vizard Race Information Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Vizard Race Information Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Vizard Race Information Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Vizard Race Information Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Vizard Race Information Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Vizard Race Information Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Vizard Race Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Vizard Race Information Empty
PostSubject: Vizard Race Information   Vizard Race Information EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 3:40 am

The Vizard masked army (kamen no gunzei), pronounced in English as Visoreds (vaizādo), is a group of Shinigami that have acquired Hollow powers. Following the battle at the Fake Karakura Town, they have become central combatants against Sōsuke Aizen's Espada.

The Vizard are the antithesis to the Arrancar as Shinigami who have obtained Hollow powers.

Having begun as Shinigami, the Vizard appear entirely Human and bar those times where they are using their powers are indistinguishable from ordinary Shinigami. To gain access to their Hollow powers, a Vizard dons a Hollow mask. This allows them to augment their Shinigami abilities with Hollow powers, as well as giving them access to some of the more generic Hollow abilities. Their spiritual pressure likewise changes into a mix of Hollow and Shinigami. This process of donning one's Hollow mask is referred to as Hollowfication.

Vizard have been shown to be former captain and lieutenant Shinigami. They are considered criminals by the Soul Society for committing the ultimate taboo of acquiring Hollow powers; their status as former leaders of Soul Society also marks them as traitors.

During their introduction, they are viewed as reclusive and are thought to be only having loyalty to themselves, for it was unknown what role they would take in the upcoming battle at the fake Karakura Town. However, they are still considered to be valuable allies in the war against Sōsuke Aizen's army of Arrancar, according to Kisuke Urahara. The Vizard haven't shown any sort of hierarchy, preferring a loose-knit organization.

Their intentions are finally revealed when they arrive at the Battle of the Fake Karakura Town. Even after the events that made them outlaws by Soul Society 100 years ago, the Vizard bare no ill will toward the Gotei 13, but they prefer not to consider themselves allies of the former organization they belonged to either. Instead, they expressively confirm themselves enemies of Aizen, and by extension, the Espada, and state that they are allies of Ichigo Kurosaki.

This "alliance" is the only thing that remained on this forum over the last century. All vizards know of ichigo and willingly aid him when given the chance.

Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net

Vizard Race Information
Page 1 of 1