Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
new beginnings I_vote_lcapnew beginnings I_voting_barnew beginnings I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
new beginnings Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
new beginnings Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
new beginnings Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
new beginnings Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
new beginnings Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
new beginnings Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
new beginnings Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
new beginnings Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
new beginnings Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

new beginnings Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

new beginnings Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

new beginnings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

new beginnings Empty
PostSubject: new beginnings   new beginnings EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:04 pm

A young female arrancar of 5'7" was slowly making her way across the sand towards the distant structure of Los noches, an anchient fortress built by the rebel Aizen sousuke, and still home of his Arrancar army, although he is long dead if rumors were to be believed. The woman had blond hair that she kept tied up, Brown eyes ringed with light green, and wore the standard arrancar uniform with a skirt, and white boots.

As Marie walked, she sang softly, an old song she sang to her son when he was just a baby, over 1500 years ago. She wondered where he was now, and why she never sang it to Helena. Although when she had Helena she was an arrancar, and songs aren't for arrancar. Their for soft humans. She missed being human. Marie felt a pressense approaching from the east, and stopped to look, wondering if some new danger was on its way.
Back to top Go down
juniper

new beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: new beginnings   new beginnings EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:13 pm

Pink sighed...she couldnt stand being in the white sands....then she heard it to the west.It was another arrancar....Pink grumbled weakly knowing she needed a workout...so she rushed to the west to meet this arrancar."HEY!" she yelled when she saw the woman....she was nice looking...didnt seem strong atleast..but it would have been fun to fight her."Who are you" she yelled as she pulled Ginryu out of its sheathe.The woman said something but she couldnt hear her....she was too excited to battle.

Smiling she used her flashstep to be right in front of the woman."Its polite to tell me your name" she said fidgeting with one of the newer holes in her robe."Seems you wont talk huh....names Pink by the way" she said finaly swinging her giant blade"AND I AM YOUR END!!"
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

new beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: new beginnings   new beginnings EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:28 pm

Marie was right to be wary when the new arrival let out a shout, demanding to know who she was. Well not the freindliest but she wasn't that strong by the reiatsu she emmited. Even Marie could fend off this little arrancar. It was cute how enthusiastic she got about it too. The girl sonido'd infront of her and marie smilied as she gave her name. Marie dodged the attack with a flash of speed. She wasn't much of a fighter, so her survival relied on speed.

"My my your a hasty little one. You should be careful swinging a big sword like that around, you could hurt yourself." Marie said in a freindly, motherly tone. She pulled one of her two daggers from her belt. "I'm not much for fighting, so go easy on me." Marie threw the dagger at pink, catching a long ribbon as it streamed by. Hit or miss she pulled it back and whipped the dagger around at the little girl at high speed.
Back to top Go down
juniper

new beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: new beginnings   new beginnings EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 6:34 pm

"SHIT!" Pink screamed as she ducked.She knew she picked a fight with the wrong person when she dodged her attack.Pink thought of if she could make peace with the woman who called herself Marie."Hey....your pretty fast....maybe i got a little overboard huh?"Smiling she moved to the woman putting her blade away.

Pink was surprised about the womans motherly tone....she never had a mother and was confused about this womans niceness even though Pink had just tried to kill her."We should be friends....i mean your strong and im strong...we should stick together...alright?"
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

new beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: new beginnings   new beginnings EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:32 pm

Maria pulled back the dagger and sheathed it as pink changed her mind on the fight. "Thats fine. Just don't change it again or I might not be so nice." If pink did attack again Marie would just run. Pink was fast but if that was as fast as she could go, she'd never catch Marie. But anyway. "I would like that though. Where were you headed?" Marie didn't say anything about the both of them being strong. That was far from the truth really. Most of the other arrancar could Kill Marie hands down, but there was a few acceptions.

"So where are you off to little one? going to Join the espada or just raoming?" Marie asked kindly. If they were going to travel together it would be nice to have a destination in mind."I'm actually heading to Los noches to meet up with my Freind Hiei. He's espada 7, so that would make me his fraccion I guess. You can always become his fraccion too, he's quiet nice even if he doesn't talk much."

Back to top Go down
juniper

new beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: new beginnings   new beginnings EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 7:40 pm

"heh...i dont know where im going...but i suppose i could check out this Hiei guy...i dont much care for being a fraccion...."she smiled at marie expecting her to say something out of card.It was true that marie was fast...most people couldnt dodge her attacks so easily...and she started to kinda admire her for not commenting on her boasting. "So this Hiei guy...whats he like?"

Pink felt like she could connect with marie....marie was kind to her and didnt try to go ahead of her as they talked unlike most arrancars. Smiling Pink fidgeted with the goard on her belt and smiled at Marie."Thirsty?"
Back to top Go down
-Yuuki-
Normal Member
-Yuuki-

new beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: new beginnings   new beginnings EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:08 pm

Kyousuke Yuuki, Vice captain of 12th division, and as usual always bored doing the paperworks given to him by his captain. "Maybe ill just go somewhere new " Kyousuke smiled and quickly go to the machine where you can open a garganta and go to hueco mundo.

Kyousuke opened the machine carefully looking around sensing if his captain is there or not, after the garganta opened kyousuke quickly jump in, not knowing there's something wrong with the machine.

Kyousuke's garganta opened in the sky "What the hell!!!! Im go!ng to fall!! Bakudo# 37 Tsuriboshi!" A big star shaped is form unfortunately the web have nothing to stick on so the bakudo fail and Kyousuke fell in the ground and make a noise.
Kyousuke stand up rubbing his head and look around.
Back to top Go down
juniper

new beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: new beginnings   new beginnings EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:12 pm

Pink jumped back when she saw the strange man fall to the ground."HEY YOU...WHATS YOUR NAME"she screamed not fully prepared to see the man. ''YOU HAVE ONE MORE CHANCE....GET UP AND TELL US YOUR NAME" Pink yelled again pulling out ginryu.She looked at Marie not entirely sure what to do if he attacked.

"If i have to tell you again it will be to your corpse freak" she screamed not aware that this man was a shinigami
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

new beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: new beginnings   new beginnings EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:23 pm

Well if she didn't know where she was going, Los Noches would be a good stop before she moves on, unless she decides to stay. "Hiei is quiet, but he's nice. He reminds me of my son a little, so scrappy and strong. Although when we first met, he didn't have much fight in him. I saved his life, so he took me in." She said. One of the main reasons she saved him was because he looked like a child, and Marie loved children.

As they began walking Pink offered Marie a drink. She smiled and accepted it gratefully. "Thank you, I didn't realise how thirsty I was till now." She said. She handed the gourd back, and they kept moving. "So pink, tell me about yourself. Where are you from? do you remember your human life?" Not many people remembered being human, although she herself did. It was hard to forget.

As they were Walking Marie felt a garganta open, and the pressense of a shinigami appeared. A shinigami here? how odd. Seconds late the said shinigami fell from the sky and through up a puff of sand causing her to burst out laughing. She wasn't sure if he was dangerous, but the fact that he might be hurt stopped her from running. "Get ready to run." She said to pink. And then to the shinigami, "Did you hurt yourself? I can heal you, if you don't attack us."
Back to top Go down
-Yuuki-
Normal Member
-Yuuki-

new beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: new beginnings   new beginnings EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:45 pm

Kyousuke stood up and looked at the two hollow in front of him. "As far as I know you two don't look any normal hollow two me, as of my research you are arrancars right?" Kyousuke asked and smiled while removing the excess sand in his clothes.
"A weird thing, An arrancar healing a shinigami, while the other one is drawing his sword. Interesting ." Kyousuke shunpo'd behind the girl drawing her sword. "You sure you wanna fight me?" Kyousuke shunpo'd away "Hado#2 Byakurai!" Kyousuke shoot the byakurai towards the girl drawing the sword. "two against one this would be tough for me, since im no fighter." Kyousuke smiled and prepare for a battle.
Back to top Go down
juniper

new beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: new beginnings   new beginnings EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:50 pm

Pink ducked the attack and grunted at Marie."You really wanna heal him" she hesitated for a moment then felt comfortable saying mom to Marie.Sighing she sheathed her blade and glared at Kyousuke."Yeah we're arrancars....why do you care....besides...your a soul reaper right?"
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

new beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: new beginnings   new beginnings EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:20 am

Marie went all mushy when the girl called her Mom. "Well yes, thats what I do. But i can change my mind." She said. yuuki fired a byakurai at Pink, who managed to duck which was good. This shinigami was stronger than both of them, but not combined. Still Marie didn't want to fight, but pink might. Worse come to worse, They could run. "I have a fun Idea, why don't you two fight, and i'll make sure you" She stared at the shinigami, "don't hurt her."

Marie drew both daggers and said "guard, Sana Tuari." She said releasing her ressurection so she had access to her shields and healing abilities. She took on a new form, too, and her wepons became a chainwhip and shield. "Alright, here are the rules of the game. No Shikai, no ressurection, and no hitting anyone when their down. I won't interveine unless I have to. Begin." She said.

(her appearance)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
-Yuuki-
Normal Member
-Yuuki-

new beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: new beginnings   new beginnings EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:44 am

"rules suck, Resurreccion this early? hmm" Kyousuke shunpo'd in front of the arrancar who recently released her powers and gave a hard kick to her body and shunpo'd behind to give a 1-2-3 combo punch followed by right and left kick to her foot, after that he quickly shunpo'd away and raise his guard for any counter attacks she made. "Kyousuke Yuuki, Vice Captain Of 12th Division" Kyousuke introduce himself cheerfully . He hasn't draw his sword yet and still he is ready to fight the arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Re: new beginnings   new beginnings Empty

Back to top Go down

new beginnings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: