Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Grand Chat{Done} I_vote_lcapGrand Chat{Done} I_voting_barGrand Chat{Done} I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Grand Chat{Done} I_vote_lcapGrand Chat{Done} I_voting_barGrand Chat{Done} I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Grand Chat{Done} Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Grand Chat{Done} Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Grand Chat{Done} Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Grand Chat{Done} Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Grand Chat{Done} Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Grand Chat{Done} Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Grand Chat{Done} Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Grand Chat{Done} Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Grand Chat{Done} Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Grand Chat{Done} Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Grand Chat{Done} Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Grand Chat{Done}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Grand Chat{Done} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Chat{Done}   Grand Chat{Done} EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:08 am

Quote :
Prendre en charge- Grand can only use when he is in contact with an opponents energy attack. He sends a wave of his own and converts the whole attack to his own energy, giving him domain over it. It doesn't work instantly, depending on the mass of the attack, it could take even a whole post. He can only use this on one attack once per post, but a total of 5 times a thread. It also comes with a 3 post Cool Down.

This will also depend on tier difference. If they are 1-3 or higher this won't stop them so easily.

Otherwise I don't see a problem.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Grand Chat{Done} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Chat{Done}   Grand Chat{Done} EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 1:14 am

ill put in 1-2 attacks will be much harder to do. since it is pretty nerged with a 5 per thread and 3 post cool down. and i can't meta game so i wont know when and if they use there strongest attack O~O
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Grand Chat{Done} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Chat{Done}   Grand Chat{Done} EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 11:02 pm

Alright. reapproved. Go ahead and move it back to accepted.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Grand Chat{Done} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Chat{Done}   Grand Chat{Done} EmptySat May 19, 2012 3:53 am

First up your weight...he is damn near anorexic...at 150 pounds, he'd at the lower end of his healthy weight to height ratio, but he's still a good part in.

Energy Consumption: Like with Aki's energy resistance, I'd like this to also say outside of abilities from Zanpakutou, dolls, res., etc. Even if Grand's is lower. Also, I do want to know how fast is his healing rate. I didn't see your high speed regen in weaknesses either. You said it was bad, not having there seems contradictory. Or was it good before hand and you just turned it average (slightly above average technically with this)?

Leap of distortion: Don't you mean behind them? Or something? I'm confused because nothing good can happen if you send them behind you...or is this purely meant to be used on ranged attacks?

Double cube distortion: I think the power needed to get rid of the distortion temporarly should be lowered closer to that of a cero or Hado 63, maybe even a chart of how long it stays away depending on the attack's power? Actually...I'm not even sure on this one...it needs some major limits for what it allows you to do...Riku's storm ability lowers speed by 60 percent and fires lightning bolts the power of a hado 60 something at random and that's it, and it lasts only five posts with a three post cooldown I think...I'm leaving this one for Rena, I'm not even sure. It should certainly be massively draining on him to try this...

Gravity Attraction: Despite how weak it is...I'm still rather iffy on it. The only gravity manipulation to date that I know is okay is those similar to Izuru's.

Gravity Bomb: How big is the orb? That will make it allowable as is or needs some modifications.

Spacial Separation barrier: Strength? And you can absorb your own energy, so the part where it hits Grands doesn't really matter all that much. What if an energy attack smacked it, broke it, and then continued on? Would that other thing get in the way?

The rest I want Rena to look at. I'm especially iffy on the ability that's 50% percent stronger than a Cero Oscuras...despite the huge cooldown...
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Grand Chat{Done} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Chat{Done}   Grand Chat{Done} EmptySat May 19, 2012 4:16 am

ill change wieght later on

Energy consumption~ I don't see the need to add that since it only works on pure energy, if we have a character that can completely absorb almost all energy based attacks regardless of that, why can't we have a move thats even more nerfed than Aki's that works on all O~O

Leap of Distortion, ment for Projectiles, i think i accendently put it to people.

Double cube distortion~ i was thinking of taking it out but still allowing use of the abilitys in, just in that area, making things easier

Gravity Attraction~ i honestly don't see much wrong with it, just cause there was on gravity manipulator doesnt mean there cant be another one O~O.

Gravity bomb~ will add size

Spacial Seperation~ the blast is purely Concussive and Laceration, grand can only absorb his own energy, that would all hit him. and i think it is extremely obvoise what would happen if the attack broke it and continued on.

Extreme Distortion Schockwave~ added Phsysical stress since it would make more sense at that point.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Grand Chat{Done} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Chat{Done}   Grand Chat{Done} EmptySat May 19, 2012 6:41 pm

Energy Consuption: It's not more nerfed. You're 10% resistant to energy from anyone's abilities be it zan./equivalent in addition to kido, cero, etc. plus you get a boost to your healing ability. Those two things easily makes up the extra 20% resistant to just cero and kido that Aki has. It even goes beyond that really. If Aki can't be resistant to energy abilities from zanpakutou, dolls, etc., then neither should Grand since he's no longer energy based, but spacial/gravity based.

Gravity Attraction: It's still controlling another person's character. If you add in with the owner's permission, I'd be good with it for sure. But as is, I'm iffy, even if it's resistable and weak. I'd just like a second opinion on it is all. I could be worrying about nothing after all. I didn't say that there can't be another, I was just saying that his abilities are among the very few gravity manipulating ones that are legal because it doesn't take control of another's character until it hits them. Your passive one I'm also iffy on, if there was a limit on how many times you can change it, then I'll be good with it.

I think I can accept the Extreme Distortion Shockwave with that.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Grand Chat{Done} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Chat{Done}   Grand Chat{Done} EmptySat May 19, 2012 7:25 pm

Looks like everything else I either want Rena to look at it or they're good.

First approval.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Grand Chat{Done} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Chat{Done}   Grand Chat{Done} EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:45 pm

seconded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grand Chat{Done} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Chat{Done}   Grand Chat{Done} Empty

Back to top Go down

Grand Chat{Done}
Page 1 of 1