Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Zwei Xios  finished I_vote_lcapZwei Xios  finished I_voting_barZwei Xios  finished I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Zwei Xios  finished I_vote_lcapZwei Xios  finished I_voting_barZwei Xios  finished I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Zwei Xios  finished Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Zwei Xios  finished Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Zwei Xios  finished Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Zwei Xios  finished Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Zwei Xios  finished Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Zwei Xios  finished Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Zwei Xios  finished Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Zwei Xios  finished Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Zwei Xios  finished Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Zwei Xios  finished Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Zwei Xios  finished Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Zwei Xios finished

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Avassul
Avassul

Zwei Xios  finished Empty
PostSubject: Zwei Xios finished   Zwei Xios  finished EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:08 am

Shinigami Template

Basic Information

Name: Zwei  xios
True Age: 210
Sex: Male
Personality: although zwei is the youngest, he seems to be mature for his age, most dual to him also acting as if alone but follow his brother and sisters every where. When taking a picture he would stand apart form the rest of the family, he is a lone wolf in respect but still part of the pack (his brother and sisters).  Zwei is strong willed but does not go against his elder of his family. Zwei is more or the strong silent type he does not talk very offen he likes to cover up his face with a long collar that goes around his face as well as he always has a set of ear phones in.when in fights Zwei like to come in last as to pick the weak link of the group and go for them, this is part of his nature, he is loud when he feels like he can relax which is not to often. Zwei does all he can for his family without  making it look like he cares. Zwei  is at most of times and caring person but does not show it in words but acts of  kindness instead.

Zwei is not one to be tricked or messed with he holds gurges and dislike’s people he does not trust he, uses he senses to decide were or not to trust someone,Most of the time these insects never lead him worng .Zwei  has a natural atonement to the woods and forests , he loves to stare at the moon,he has often left the Gotei 13 and went out hunting  and came back mouth covered in blood. Zwei is very defensive  when it come to anyone touch or looking like they about to strike  his family .

Likes: he likes to hunt, his likes to stare at the moon,and the blood of freash pray
Fears: the lost of whats left of his family,being locked into a cage,being the pray

Character Appearance

Animal form

animal type:wolf
appearance:

Zwei Xios  finished Wolf310

in his wolf form Zwei is 6'00'' of lean muscle fangs and very sharpe sences

Height: 4'10''
Weight: 112 pounds of lean muscle
Physical Traits:

Zwei Xios  finished Zwei10

Zwei has yellow eyes and white hair is very musculature but it is not noticeable back of the clothing he wears.

Clothing: Zwei does wear ordinary shinigami clothes his top  has a very high colar, and wear a black pare of tracksuit bottoms.
Accessories: [What do they carry with them excluding their zanpakuto. Jewelry, hats, etc. Some accessories may have to be approved in the equipment bored]

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Zwei like to stalk  his prey unbeknownst to them.he strikes when he feels he is in the better position to.his zanpakuto in normal from is quite small but very strong, he uses this like a fang swooping  in and striking at his target. Zwei will not back too far away from a fight but would never be goated into a fight, he is always careful and mindfull of his surroundings.
Zwei has a killer intent he can release at any time  when he feels like the prey would sucome to his fear effect.

Zwei when in shikai become more Feral and his killing intent is reset and becomes a passive skill.
using clawed gaultels and forms ice great sword. Also he likes to fight on all fours with no weapons other than his gaullets and when using great sword is just as good as any master with this weapon,while using his gauntlets Zwei's use of them  is as if they are a part of his own body.

Strengths:
Zwei speed and strength are superhuman.
Zwei has very deep reiatsu reserves allowing him
Skill with his chosen weaponry is at a master level.
Reiatsu Regulation is excellent.

Weaknesses:
zwei is weak to fire and electricity element (25% extra damage). cant use kido
stamina decreases in warm climates

specail quilltiies

elemental is at basic level, but upgrades during each transformation.

Zwei's sense of hearing and smell have all incressed. also his speed.

Fear effect: Zwei release his riatsui and  all  of this  killing  intent. Any affected foes have both their reaction speed and their attack speed reduced by 25% for 4 posts. The same foe cannot be affected more than once. cool down 3 posts (only  effect  certain people)

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance:

Zwei Xios  finished Zwei_z10

Spirit’s Name:  Fenrir
Spirit’s Appearance:

Zwei Xios  finished Fenrir10

Spirit’s Personality: his Zans personality  is a simple one like Zwei is a alpha and  demean trust and loyalties

Inner World:

Zwei Xios  finished Fenrir11

Kidou:  None, but  that  may  change at a  later date.

Shikai

Call Out Command: "Howl FENRIR!"
Appearance: Zwei Xios  finished Wolf10

Zwei's zan turns into a set of metal claw like gauntlets.also grows about a foot in height.and becomes alot more more noticeably muscular and most stays on all fours.

Abilities: Zwei has the ability to control of wind ,water,snow,ice,rain,mist,fog or any other water  or wind based elements.His  Zan turns into gautlets and he uses and giant Greatsword of ice that  will cut  threw most  herro

Wolf howl: Zwei shoots a  beam like  blast  from his mouth  similar to a cero  but is  made of supper condensed cutting air, and harden ice shardes,that he fires  i a  line  attack  can reach 30 ft away. There are 15 ice spikes, each about 3 inches long. While the beam itself cannot penetrate armor or hierro, the spikes are quite proficient in doing so. The beam itself deals a cero's  worth of  damage, and a bala for each ice spike the  penetrates there  herro or  armor,  half  post charge 3 post  cool-down.

crimson furry: once zwei has drawn blood form an  enemy  zwei can unrelentingly attack the enemy,  his  attacks  aimed at that  enemy  do 30% more  damage, and  all his  focus  will be on that one person,  not matter  what  damage  he  takes  form other  sources. he can still be affected by attacks though. for 3 posts, 4 post cooldown after  it  finishes,

wolf fang  fist: Zwei forms to  wolf-like  faces one  either of his  firsts, with swirling  wind and  ice claws and freezing  touch,
swirling  wind  increasing his blocking ability with his  gautlets, ice claws  break after  penetrating the targets  skin  becoming  barbed cause  bala worth of  extra  damage,
freezing  touch, numbs the  area  were the target is  hit, so if struck in the  back they wouldn't  know were the  wound was  serious or not, can also be  used  to  freeze pieces of  none  riatsu'ed controlled  armor,
last  for  5 post, 3 post cool down.

pack master:   froms  4  ices  and  wind  wolf like  froums  that  attack  on his  command. these are not very strong as they  each  can  take  only up to  2 cero’s  worth  of  damage before they are obliterated.
when they  attack,  bite’s(bala’s worth of  damage),ice blast (cero’s worth of  damage), cutting  wind(cero’s worth of  damage),  ice blast and  cutting  wind  are  line  attack  of  15ft .
they  last for  4  post and  6  post  cooldown.

Element control: Above  average  controll of both elements.75ft range on his  manipulations

Boosts: Speed x3, strength,riatsu control x2,his manipulation abilities are expand and have higher level of control over them.

Bankai

New Name: let out your lone howl, Fenrir
Appearance: Zwei's Arura seems to take on -semi-phyiscal form as in the picture,his  ice sowrd looks more like a normal sword but still made of ice and ZWei guantlets are still there only they  grown spikes and  extend up his  arms.

Zwei Xios  finished Bankai14

Abilities:
Frost dance:this  creates 50ft area around Zwei, this make   water  and  sheets of ice  it is  a very  difficult  terrain to  move  for all others , zwei has  perfect  his  movement  in this  type of terrain, making all movement bar Zwei's slowed by 25%, Zwei speed is incressed by 20%. this  50ft  does  not move  if  zwei  moves, last for  3 posts,  cooldown 5 posts

Silent Death: 40ft of impenitrable mist and kill all of the nose Zwei makes,and does not impead Zwei in any manener  but incresses his sleath.the vew range is 10ft, the sense of riatsu is 5ft. the fog remains centered on Zwei for its duration. It lasts for  2 post. 5 post cooldown

Ice wolf froum: this is a basic ice armor  but it is the shape of a wolf  the wolf face can  bite  the ice fangs break off and  the grown  and becomme barbed bala  worht of  extra damage. and phyical damage to the armor repair x5 speed than normal if on the frost dance area. The armor has total durability equal to a cero oscuras.
last for  6 posts, cooldown  5

elemental controll: becomes  master lvl  of  each  element, his  range  incresses to  120ft.

Boosts: all pervouis abillites are x3 and his elemnets are dudbled in strength

Toukai

Name:  
apperence:
Zwei Xios  finished Wolf11
Abilities:
Boosts: all pervous bosst are now x4 , Zwei elements are nopw tripled in power

Back Drop

Background:
It was a day like most others  Zwei was out in the woods playing with the pack of wolves he had befriends many years ago they slowly like him come closer. Even  though his mother Anastasia   told him not to hang out with wild beasts and would give out to him and punish him whenever he came home dirty. Zwei hated his baths. this day was like any other for Zwei hanging out with his animal friends he never made any human ones.

while in their den with them that day they shock Zwei awake and started to drag him Zwei stood and follow them he was as fast as them at running speed. the approached a cliff Zwei saw his parents battle another Shinigami in a cloak. ZWei called out to his parents but they couldn’t hear them, what  Zwei saw next would change his life and those of his family. Zwei looked on as the shinigami in the cloake killed his parents. Zwei turned and Ran as fast as he could he even passed out the wolves while running back to his house he barged into the house to seen his oldest brother Temida ,Zwei always looked up to temida, Zwei lunged into Temida’s arms and cried for hours on end until he could finally speak. He told  them all what happen what he had seen stand on the cliff looked at the Shinigami killing his parents. Zwei couldn't sleep that night.The next day Zwei got up and let the house before anyone else was awake.when he returned that night there was an uneasy tension between them Grainné told Zwei what they Shinigami said, and that Daith and Temida had a huge fight . zwei was unsure what to do, what could he do for one so small and so young he didnt know what to do.
After the funeral, Zwei stopped speaking to anyone, and slow began to isolate himself to the woods with what little love he had left. he loved his family but he closed off his heart so that he would feel the pain for losing his parents or if he lost the rest of  his family he wouldn't feel the pain. h would leave a rabbit or a bird in the window of their house. Zwei  dropped of food and stayed for dinner  most of the tme them went back into the woods, He could be heard howling in pain for there, though none of his siblings brought it up. when zwei cam  home there was always arguing between Diath and Temida , although Zwei would always stand behind Temida showing his support of his  big brother, while Grainné seemed to block it out, Zwei assumed then that is was a regular occurrence. Zwei  some see his older brother on the roof looking at the moon,Zwei was amazed at his brother not  once and Zwei seen his brother cry. After the Funeral though Grainné seem to shut down. Zwei didn't know how to speak to hear he would only whisper to Diath or Temida ears he would never speak to anyone outside the family. Zwei stole a jacket from a shop, it had a long high collar on it so it hide the bottom part of his face.

Zwei return home after a week in the woods to be scolded by Temida and Diath both of them giving out to Zwei then to one another for not looking out for him, them they would turn on each other , and as zwei would try to slink away they would turn back on him giving out more. untill he shouted back said “YOU NOT MY PARENTS THERE DEAD, or dont you remember.”  Zwei ran to Grainné and lie in her lap crying,Temida would say sorry, but they were only worried about him.Zwei began to have a understand for his sister Grainné after that  he would whisper in her ears sometimes,

as the years went on and on  he began  to notice some changes like how he could smell fresh bread from a mile away. he sense for what people to trust came first. all the other instincts slowly came one by  one as he spent more time with the wolves.

One night he hear Temida and Diath fight  he was walking away when he smelt it  the smell he smelt after a kill on his hunting trips, the snuck back to see what had happened he saw that Diath and Temida had both been hurt by each other, Temida arm and Diath Shoulder he went to leave the shadows but restrained himself  just sat and watched like staking a pray. when Temida told what he planned to do to get us enough money, The hole family was not sure about what Temida said to us.

Zwei  became more  distant  after  daith  leaves,sometimes   not  return back  for   days on  end. during  one of the hunts with his  wolf companions  zwei  began to  run on  all  fours  then  slow  began to notice  his  hands  turn into  paws...   he  stopped  running... glaching in a pool of  rain  water  only  to see  a  wolf  head  as his  reflextion.he  contiuunes  to  run   to  cathc  up  wiht  his  beastal friends and  continues to hunt.

when  he  returns  home  from  week of  outings  with his  companions, he  sits  staring  entently at temida,  temida  talking to him, but  suddenly  a  raven  flies in threw one the open windows,  and  then turns into grannie, althouhg  surprize but  not at the  same  time,  temida and  zwei  show  grannie there  animal froms.

after  a  few  days  passing  zwei  spoke out  in the middle of  dinner  which  was  unusuall for him... " i am  join the gotie tommor" then  looked  back into his  dinner  and  begn  to eat..  temida  was  pleased...and  grannie seem ok wiht  but  never  spoke a word only  knownling  nodded.

within a few weeks  Zwei  had  completed his  trian  an  applyed  to  sqaud  3  were his  brother  was  captain. grannie  stayed  at  home most of the  or  was  off  painting so  zwie.

On  Zwei  frist  mission with  his  temida was  going  well  the  hollow  killing  was  easy  to  him..duw  to his  hunting  skills... temida and  zwei stood  up  against  a  unbelive storn  hollow  it  took both of them to  take it  down.. but  both  were  saverily  enjured... grannie was  unknowly  to  them looking  down  in her  bird  form  swuped  down  and heal them... the  found  they  found there  way  back to  the  gotie, theere they  tried  to convice  grannie to join there  squad  healer..

Side Notes: [Anything you left out, put it here]
RP Sample: [Show us what you got. Rp with your character that you are applying for.

Last edited by Void on Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Zwei Xios finished   Zwei Xios  finished EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 8:33 pm

you say his endurance is superhuman, but also above average. Which is it?

You need more weaknessess to balance your strengths.

Keep in mind that your fear effect wont work on everyone, as with all fear effects it's entirely based on the character's personality. Also a little more detail on how you activate it
You need a range on your wind and ice manipulations. Like, how far can you manipulate them from around you.

all other abilities he creates his attacks on the fly. No, remove this line. This gives the potential for godmodding. You'll have to give specifics on any other powers you want.

crimson furry: 25% more damage is all i'll allow.

Frost dance: How does this make others slower and you faster? needs a proper explanation or denied.

Lots of random Italics tags going around, you could tidy them up and remove the ones that dont need to be there. same with the random strikethrough tags.

Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Zwei Xios finished   Zwei Xios  finished EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 6:57 pm

Approved for 2-3. Awaiting second.
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Zwei Xios finished   Zwei Xios  finished EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 9:15 pm

Frost dance: Just keep in mind this might not effect everyone. An ice user like kain, who freezes the ground as he walks wouldn't be effected becuase he's used to moving on ice, and any fire user who gives off heat passively wouldn't be effected either. That and air walking nulls it, but if you keep the fight to the ground you'll still be sped up even if your opponents standing a little above it.

Besides that. Seconded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zwei Xios finished   Zwei Xios  finished Empty

Back to top Go down

Zwei Xios finished
Page 1 of 1