Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Kidou Founded by Temida (can be taught, Forbbidens can not be learned just by watching from any ability)) I_vote_lcapKidou Founded by Temida (can be taught, Forbbidens can not be learned just by watching from any ability)) I_voting_barKidou Founded by Temida (can be taught, Forbbidens can not be learned just by watching from any ability)) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Kidou Founded by Temida (can be taught, Forbbidens can not be learned just by watching from any ability)) I_vote_lcapKidou Founded by Temida (can be taught, Forbbidens can not be learned just by watching from any ability)) I_voting_barKidou Founded by Temida (can be taught, Forbbidens can not be learned just by watching from any ability)) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Kidou Founded by Temida (can be taught, Forbbidens can not be learned just by watching from any ability)) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Kidou Founded by Temida (can be taught, Forbbidens can not be learned just by watching from any ability)) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Kidou Founded by Temida (can be taught, Forbbidens can not be learned just by watching from any ability)) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Kidou Founded by Temida (can be taught, Forbbidens can not be learned just by watching from any ability)) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Kidou Founded by Temida (can be taught, Forbbidens can not be learned just by watching from any ability)) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Kidou Founded by Temida (can be taught, Forbbidens can not be learned just by watching from any ability)) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Kidou Founded by Temida (can be taught, Forbbidens can not be learned just by watching from any ability)) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Kidou Founded by Temida (can be taught, Forbbidens can not be learned just by watching from any ability)) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Kidou Founded by Temida (can be taught, Forbbidens can not be learned just by watching from any ability)) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Kidou Founded by Temida (can be taught, Forbbidens can not be learned just by watching from any ability)) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Kidou Founded by Temida (can be taught, Forbbidens can not be learned just by watching from any ability)) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Kidou Founded by Temida (can be taught, Forbbidens can not be learned just by watching from any ability))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Kidou Founded by Temida (can be taught, Forbbidens can not be learned just by watching from any ability)) Empty
PostSubject: Kidou Founded by Temida (can be taught, Forbbidens can not be learned just by watching from any ability))   Kidou Founded by Temida (can be taught, Forbbidens can not be learned just by watching from any ability)) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:16 pm

(Note: Use Japanese Names)

Name: (Tamashii) Soul Shot
Type : Hadou
Number:69
Incantation: ”Body and soul, come to my hand, release thy soul on my victim, fire, Hadou 69 Tamashii! ”
Description: Spiritual energy is gathered at the finger tip and shot out as an enlargened form of a bala however speed of a cero with massive spiritual energy. The user has minor control of where it goes however it would be impossible to loop it around, it always will move forward.
Characters that can use: Temida Xios,

Name: (Kabaku)Galaxian Explosion
Type : Hadou
Number:99
Incantation:”Soul king, send me the power of the Cosmos, release the wrath of the universe and engulf us in space. The universe is held in thy hands. Summon the stars, the planets. Bring forth the universe as a whole, Sacrifice my energy to power the galaxy. Release the fury onto the victim, show our wrath, Hadou 99 Kabaku!”
Description:
Stage One: The user starts the incantation, A very powerful Black energy engulfs both the user and the target making them in a pitch black room however they can see each other clearly. While using this stage the user is engulfed in spiritual pressure making them be able to withstand hits easier. The black orb can take hadou 95 with incantation. Can stop at this point. However still cool downs and massive energy lost.

Stage two: all behind the user, orbs start to gather making a complete two hundred orbs all equal to that of cero bala and gran rey, their power is equal to that of their speed and size, some are larger and slower. These orbs are different colors and some bright others just vibrant. They make the whole orb look almost as the solar system and milky way. The orbs are a variety of elements, including physical elements such as earth. Or even lightning and fire.

Stage Three: All the orbs shoot out at their speeds in a forward motion, they do not follow the target however a massive amount is all flung in the general direction almost as if the space itself is attacking you from the milky way. The user can not make any movements at all while using this, however can control some of the orbs general movement to intercept some of the attacks. The less focus, the less accurate however.

After Math: The black orb absorbs all the missed hits and sends out a giant explosion equal to half the users spiritual energy with those orbs. Both people are engulfed and the user is stuck in fatigue state and possible near death for the rest of the thread.

Name: (Kokoro Ni Kī) Key To Heart
Type : Bakudo
Number:66
Incantation:”The key to all locks, Soul king send me your release. Cancel this chain I wear on my heart, Bakudo 66”
Description: a very strong kidou that takes one post of preparation and can break any seal. It can be used on the user or on someone else by the user. Very strong seals may take a post to break. Any seal by the soul king can not be broken using this technique.

Name: (Kagami Jokyo) Mirror Blast
Number:68
Type:Bakudo
Incantation:”Reflect the victim’s soul, Send it back with twice the force, using they own energy. Bakudo 68 Kagami Jokyo”
Description: A powerful wall shoots up absorbing any kind of skill and shooting it out as fast with twice the power, can be physical, this wall is only up for one post. Anything stronger than Hadou 68 will crush this mirror

Name: (Tamashii Jokyo) Soul Rejection
Number:96
Incantation:”Cut all bonds on thy victim. Show them the absence of power. Thy skills will mean non as all ties are interfered. Bakudo 96 Tamashii Jokyo ”
Description: within a 50foot radius, all things spiritually reinforced are disconnected from the owner, and all spiritually bounded items are temporary disrupted and unusable. Pretty much anything soul infused it cut such as a manipulation or a summoning, any ranged attack loses the ability to be controlled. This does not effect, Kidou, cero, or racial abilities. If a shinigami is in shikai or higher, it gets sealed down to a normal zan. The blade keeps its hardness but no longer is soul infused. Arrancars in res get knocked out as well. Quincy's cant go final form and a doll for bount becomes essentially useless unless in fusion form. Manipulation and summonings can come in from the outside of the range, but once inside the range they either disappear or lose control, so a rock that is flung in is no longer backed up by manipulation and would keep going as if it was tossed in side. Lasts 3 posts with a 1 post fatigue.

Name: (Boukyaku No Geitsu Kaichou) Gates of oblivion
Number:97
Incantation:”Soul King, bring forth the torture chamber of oblivion. Send waves of pain onto thy victim and do not let up. Encase thy target for all of eternity. Bakudo 97 Boukyaku No Geitsu Kaichou”
Description: A large chain-link gate circles around the target the touch to the gate is extremely painful as it stimulates ever nerve ending and the gate domes over along with domes under the earth. It slowly caves in on itself until it is completely covering the target sending out excruciatingly strong pains in all nerve endings all at once. The gate can only be destroyed from the outside or with a move as strong or stronger than Hadou 97.

\Please give any advice to make them more efficient, or less OP, or if you have an idea to add to the list that could replace one please offer. I am not that good with Kidou

Last edited by Kano on Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:30 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Kidou Founded by Temida (can be taught, Forbbidens can not be learned just by watching from any ability)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kidou Founded by Temida (can be taught, Forbbidens can not be learned just by watching from any ability))   Kidou Founded by Temida (can be taught, Forbbidens can not be learned just by watching from any ability)) EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:44 am

upon searching I realized something.

Name: (Wabishii Tsurī) Dreary Tree
Number:56
Incantation:
Description: A massive dead redwood grows from the earth as vines and branches grapple the opponent with force as strong as a gran rey, the energy slowly absorbs three bala's worth of energy per post lasting 3 posts.

Reiatsu drain is denied. We don't allow it and I'll be damned if I start now.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Kidou Founded by Temida (can be taught, Forbbidens can not be learned just by watching from any ability))   Kidou Founded by Temida (can be taught, Forbbidens can not be learned just by watching from any ability)) EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 4:41 pm

Fixed
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Kidou Founded by Temida (can be taught, Forbbidens can not be learned just by watching from any ability))   Kidou Founded by Temida (can be taught, Forbbidens can not be learned just by watching from any ability)) EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:36 am

alright I approve.

Edit: I re approve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kidou Founded by Temida (can be taught, Forbbidens can not be learned just by watching from any ability))   Kidou Founded by Temida (can be taught, Forbbidens can not be learned just by watching from any ability)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kidou Founded by Temida (can be taught, Forbbidens can not be learned just by watching from any ability))
Page 1 of 1