Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Captain's Meeting 2 I_vote_lcapCaptain's Meeting 2 I_voting_barCaptain's Meeting 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Captain's Meeting 2 I_vote_lcapCaptain's Meeting 2 I_voting_barCaptain's Meeting 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Captain's Meeting 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Captain's Meeting 2 Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Captain's Meeting 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Captain's Meeting 2 Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Captain's Meeting 2 Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Captain's Meeting 2 Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Captain's Meeting 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Captain's Meeting 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Captain's Meeting 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Captain's Meeting 2 Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Captain's Meeting 2 Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Captain's Meeting 2

Go down 
+6
Keten
Sugerbliss
Avassul
james
Kano
Jun Tomoshibi
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Captain's Meeting 2 Empty
PostSubject: Captain's Meeting 2   Captain's Meeting 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:32 pm

Aki waltzed into the meeting room and noticed it had a chair and a table in it. Well, that was new. And a wonderful addition. His twin zanpakutou spirits, a blue and red dragons, flew to the edge of the chair heading the table. The top hat wearing man walked over and sat down. In addition to his hoari, the five foot ten man wore black slacks and a red button up dress shirt. With his zanpakutou spirits perching on themselves on his shoulder. With a snap of his fingers, the exact number of messengers showed up. "It's time. They have ten minutes to get here. I finally get to see the full gambit of the captain and acting captain range...we much to discuss."

The messengers went off in search of their respective targets: the Captains and acting captain Vice-Captains of the Gotei 13. His predecessor allowed things to slip. His incompetence showed when he tried to cut off an important discussion. And it showed more and more with each day that he was released. Now, Aki will put things to right again. And Soul Society will become strong again.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Meeting 2   Captain's Meeting 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:52 pm

A man of 5'8 shunpou'ed into the room wearing complete official captains garment. The mark of 3rd squad on the back of his Haori. His yellow eyes darted around the room and his blue hair just a little under his eyes, he had a broad smile and his rested his hand gently on the handle of his zanpakuto. He bowed and stated his name and position. “Temida Xios, 3rd squad captain. Reporting for Duty” he smiled and walked to his spot and proceeded to sit in a random chair, if they are assigned he didn't know if he were in the right one and pretty much didn't care. He instinctively hid his spiritual pressure to his best extent, however could feel all the other life forms coming to this room. It seemed he was first and he was quite happy of it. He was hardly inducted as captain of 3rd squad 2 weeks ago. Nice to see some progression as soon as he came.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
james
james

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Meeting 2   Captain's Meeting 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:11 pm

(Hironori is white, Garuda is red; sorry Kano, posting ahead of you, so to speak)

Hironori appeared at the same time the messengers disappeared. He waved casually to Aki, being the man responsible for letting him out of the Maggot's Nest. "It's amazing how you went from slovenly criminal to master and commander in a period of what? A few months?" Hironori says. "It's ironic really. Anyway..." With a few handsigns and a slight burning sensation on Aki's body, the seal that acted as a ankle sensor on modern criminals on Earth disappears. "You're a free man now, although it's kind of redundant to say so." He takes his place next to Aki, at his right, being the true second-in-command to the whole of the Gotei 13. Soon after, Temida Xios, the 3rd Division captain, appears.

After receiving his message, Garuda was confused. Why would he, even as an acting captain, be invited to a captain's meeting? Taking the haori Kaula Kuchiki had caught him wearing and draping it over his arm, he calls his Division together. He tells them to work on their reiatsu control while he is gone, through meditation activities as a group. He appoints a 3rd Seat of the day, something he has had to do because of the lack of people applying for such positions with the right amount of power. With the officer appointed, the burly man who uses an odachi who he helped train until Takego-taicho's interruption, Garuda uses his Shunpo and appears in the council chambers.

Immediately genuflecting, the haori still over his arm, Garuda bows his head. "Captain-Commander Akihiko, Acting Captain of 5th Division, Watarimono Garuda, reporting as ordered, sir!" he calls out, making sure the entire room (even though it was only Hironori-taicho, Temida-taicho and CC Akihiko) heard him clearly. Hironori, speaking for Aki, says, "Get up and take your place Acting Captain Garuda of 5th Division." He smiled under his mask at the pure tradition that this man was embodying at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Meeting 2   Captain's Meeting 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:15 pm

Blake had just finished his paper work and was relaxing by putting his feet on the table and drinking some of his Saki. when mid-drink a messenger came in without Blake noticing. Blake spewed out his mouth full Saki over the messenger who spoke and gave the young captain a scare. the messenger informed that the captain commander is summoned all the captain and vice-captain as action captains to the meeting room.
Blake apologesed and went to get a towel but when he turn back the messenger was gone.

Blake got his wist coat of a hoari and left for the meet room as he was leaving.Blake took his gourd on his left shoulder and his zanpaktuo on right shoulder, Blake then begin to make his way to the meeting room, he noticed that the day was as beautiful as ever.
Blake arrived at the meeting room and entered and stud in place. He greeted his Commander captain. " Blake Von Droven Captain of 7th squad, here as ordered sir."

then stood and await the other captains arrival.noticing that the 5th squad was already there.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Meeting 2   Captain's Meeting 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:42 pm

Sitting at his desk in squad eight, Kaula Kuchiki was reading a book about the precipe world; scanning the pages he seemed mildly annoyed seeing as though there wasn’t much information kept on it besides what he had already known. A a messenger suddenly appeared before the blonde man, giving him a message from the captain commander. Taking off his reading glasses he stood up and wrapped his red scarf nicely around him as he walked off and out of his room and towards the meeting room.

The blonde captain had his Kenseikan on his right keeping several strands of hair nicely kept despite his spiky hair and his haori was sleeveless. Keeping a stiff upper lip he entered the room with keeping his stern expression on his face. Walking over towards the head captain he bowed towards him acknowledging his presence. "Captain of squad eight Kaula Kuchiki..." he introduced himself before taking his position. This was his first meeting and so he was a bit nervous though his actions surely didn’t show it since he acknowledged each captain with his eyes and a nod.

(Crappy start, it would have been better if it wasn’t for the interuptions…)

Last edited by Sugerbliss on Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Meeting 2   Captain's Meeting 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:07 am

Emi was on his stomach in the yard, paper in front of him with a crayon in hand, drawing a picture that had no specific shape, it was rather poorly drawn but he was smiling happily. He looked up to see a messenger delivering him a message as he stood up and nodded, "YAY, Another captains meeting! I missed everyone!" He was jumping up and down out of joy as he started to run off through the barracks, "I will be back soon everyone!" He rushed off towards the 1st division headquarters before stopping on one of the roofs, looking over and sniffing a delightful smell, but stopping himself, "Noooo, gotta be mature!" He was about to rush off, but he did double take, thinking about going to see what that smell was, but chose to go to 1st division instead.

Reaching the captains meeting area he walked into the room, hard to see since he was so short, but he made it clear it was him, "Emi Kusajishi! Captain of Squad 11, present!" He said out loud as he hopped his way over to his area, pulling up a chair and standing on it to make sure others could see him, a big smile on his face as he continuously went on his tippy toes, surprised to see so many that made it before him, but was really excited about the meeting, even if they are usually boring.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Meeting 2   Captain's Meeting 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:24 am

Sesshomaru was in his usual spot, sitting with his back on a cherry blossom tree. He was relaxing, for a bit. Today hadn't been all that tiring, but he still took the time to relax. His Haori was folded, neatly next to him. He was wearing his white kimono, with the red accents. Tensaiga, and Bakusaiga were sitting next to him. His spirits were being quiet also. everything was peaceful. until a messenger came from out of nowhere. Looking at the man, Sesshomaru glared, as he handed him a message.

"Another Captains meeting? We made so much progress in the last one...." Sesshomaru said, getting up. Grabbing his Zanpakuto, and his Haori, he started towards the meeting, while putting his Haori on. He stopped, only to grab his boa, from his room. Putting it in it's rightful place, he started again, only this time, he Shunpo'ed there. Landing in the doorway, Sesshomaru looked around, before calmly stating, "Sesshomaru, Captain of the Fourth Division, reporting." Taking a seat, Sesshomaru sat with a cold dignity.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Meeting 2   Captain's Meeting 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:20 pm

Takego was sparring with his division when the call came for the meeting. Finally another chance to talk with his fellow captains in one spot! He had been worried because a meeting hadn't been called since the former Captain Commander had stepped down for some unexplained reason. But now he was going to make sure he wasn't late. So off he sped as quick as he could towards the 1st Division office where the meeting was being held. Once there he made his way to his seat while individually smiling at each captain there and sat his oversized Zanpaktou next to him. As part of his own training regime he never left without it because he could end up in a spar at any moment.

"Takego Obsidian, Captain of the 6th Division! Nice to Re-meet you all!" he said in his usual over enthusiastical way. He wasn't much for getting down or depressed..in fact life was a food he couldn't seem to get enough of! But enough about that..what exactly did the new Captain Commander have in mind for today's meeting? Did something go wrong? Was this just a check on his current captains and their behavior? He wasn't sure..but it really wasn't his place to question..so he kept his thoughts to himself. However his Zanpaktou decided he was going to be a pest..and manifested itself behind Takego. Merely glancing with coldness over the group of them without speaking a word.

"You pick the worst times to wake up sometimes my wonderful buddy!" Takego said to his zanpaktou. who gave him a cold response in turn by saying nothing..which was actually quite odd considering he is usually just like Takego. Something was bothering him? Takego asked but he was shrugged off. He'd have to worry about that later..first the captains meeting..then interrogation of his zanpaktou.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Meeting 2   Captain's Meeting 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 1:38 am

Jensen had just stepped into his office after his patrol, when a message arrived. Jensen listened intently to the message, then grabbed a clean haori from the closet. It was about time Aki called a meeting. Jensen hadn't seen the man since their training session which was followed by a stint in the 4th division, being fussed over by Sess and Kurama. Jensen pulled his long brown hair from his face and secured his zanpakuto at his side, then headed to the first division barracks.

It didn't take long to get there, and Jensen walked in with a smile. He took a look around at the attending captains. There was no sign of Captain anzai, and riku was late to by the looks of it, but he seen some of the captains who were at the last meeting. Takego, Emi, and Sess. Jensen waved to Sess. There was a good few new captains here too, and Vice captain Garuda had even attended. Jensen introduced himself. "Captain Jensen Reinhart, reporting sir." he said, he said in a formal manner.

Once a military man, always a military man. Jesnen then took his seat, looking at the new faces as he did. The new 3rd squad captain, Temida Xios, Kuchiki kaula, who wasn't that new but they'd never had the cance to speak, and Blake Von droven who only arrived a week before Temida. Jensen nodded to him and then sat back to wait.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Meeting 2   Captain's Meeting 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 7:39 pm

Aki thanked the Squad 2 captain for removing that tracking thing. Truth be told, he had completely forgotten about it. As each captain came in, Aki beamed and nodded to each one. Last one to show up was right after Jensen. A five foot four blond busted through the doors panting, obviously from running here. "Riku Tomoshibi, Captain of Squad 9." The boy took his seat. This was quite the collection. Especially since Takego Obsidian's zanpakutou spirit materialized.

"I don't mind, long as he doesn't disturb anything." Aki looked at the clock and saw that it was time to begin. "Well, if they're not here by now, they really should be. So let's get this thing on the road." Taking off his top hat, he reached in and took out a paper, tossing it onto the table. "As some of you are fully aware of, Central 46 got a nasty ultimatum from me about a week after I became the Captain-Commander. Soul Society has decayed, and we can't afford cleaning up too much of their messes anymore. My predecessor's incompetence did not help matters much. Things need to change or the Soul Society will crumble. We've gotten some new captains, which is certainly a good thing to see. For those of you that don't know, I am Akihiko Iyou. But I'm not much on formality unless absolutely necessary, so just call me Aki."

The captain-commander let that sink in for a moment. "The reason Vice-Captain Garuda is allowed in here is because he is currently responsible for his squad. There should be some matters that should be just as open to the current leader of a captainless squad as any one of you. There will be some matters that are strictly for captains, but the ones on the agenda today are not. So please feel free to share your opinion, as I encourage all of you to do the same. There is currently one mess, thank God, that we do need to clean up. Last time, it was cut short, even after Riku's scolding of the previous Captain-Commander. The Vizards. A truce would be highly beneficial and would knock out a potential enemy out of the way. What I want to know, is if there is the possibility that we can have an alliance, should I take it? And please state the reasons for your opinions, or if someone already shares your opinion and you have nothing to add, refer to that person. Please, no interrupting anyone. I'll take volunteers first and then go around to see everyone's opinion.

Now it was time for business. From the last meeting, Riku and Jensen would be for it, Takego against, according to the recording. Hironori would be neutral. The rest, those that were there last time, didn't even get their voice in. So let's see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Meeting 2   Captain's Meeting 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:15 pm

Temida's mind began to work as he though of the Vizared race. They normally were considered docile from previous records, only reason they were hunted was due to their hollow combination. “I honestly would have to meet them first. Previous generations seemed most helpful in the war against Aizen so many years ago, however from my understanding these people are new with an actual structure in their group up. I would be for the alliance with the organization only after I have acquainted myself with at least the organization leader. The pro's currently outweigh the cons in my own opinion, but I would like a judgment on the organization as a whole, I would not want to ally a group with any conflicting goals.” After finishing his statement he gazed around to see if anyone else were to talk. Being a brand new captain he wasn't exactly sure if he had as much of a right to talk. He eyes darted a bit taking in the atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
james
james

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Meeting 2   Captain's Meeting 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:40 pm

Hironori remains in place, not saying a word, listening to Aki and to Temida, regarding the Vizards. Of course, Hironori was welcoming to Garuda, since he was the captain, so to speak, with the absence of his original captain. However, when it comes to the Vizards, he and Aki thought the same. Obviously the vote and people's opinions were important. "You know what I think," he says to Aki. "Aki-sama (it sounded very weird to say that, especially since he was just released from the seal that bound him to the Maggot's Nest), what this council thinks is best, I'll support, and I will not vote. But I do believe that, for the sake of our organization as a whole, they should be welcome, as long as they pass a test that shows they are in perfect and absolute control of their Hollows. I have experience in helping more than one person achieve their Vizard abilities. They are still Shinigami, in essence, and, if they are accepted, I say they go through a refresher in the Academy so they are still well-schooled in the traditions." Hironori couldn't help but to smile. "It would be nice to see if Bliss, the captain I replaced as leader of 2nd Division, wants her job back."

"If I may speak," Garuda says meekly, "I believe the same as Hironori-taicho. These Vizards were once Shinigami. However, for those who have been officers in the Gotei 13, they should not be sent through this 'refresher' he speaks of." Garuda takes a deep breath, being nervous. He was thrown into this fray and he knew that he was also the weakest in the room. He was also about to debate with someone known for his intelligence and bluntness. "Like you said, Hironori-taicho, the former captain of the 2nd Division is now a Vizard. If we do allow them in, shall they want their positions back? If they do, are they subjected to the same captain's tests or do they enter into their old positions? I think so, as they were ousted unfairly. However, if they wish to, they can fill in the gaps we have in the Court Squads. This is, however, they wish to remain in their group. We must recognize their contribution to the war we fought against Aizen and his Arrancar by welcoming them back. Those who were captains are still capable warriors, but if they wish to maintain their neutrality, we should not get in the way; not all Vizards are Shinigami at heart anymore."
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Meeting 2   Captain's Meeting 2 EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:05 pm

Blake stands up and stumbles slightly, before gaining his composure,
"if i may speak, i think this hold deal is a crock oh bull crap, they only seek to deminish our role in the seem of things, fair enough of they wana join they train like everyone else. and they should never be given a position of power . they want one they have there own organisation for that if they came here to help the souls of earth then position shouldn't matter." Blake looks around the room to see what there responses are on there faces then continues
"we dont need an allience with anyone we are strong enough with out them but that dioesnt mean were enemy's with them, we could do joint missions with the vizards we trust with the intell we collect, and that is my opinion on the matter"
blake askes his zan spirt Nerru
"what ya think of that little speak darling?" as Blake smriks with pride
Nerru replies
it was good one but i dont think you stumbling aruond well do any good to get your point across
Blake then sits back down with frown on his face an mummbles
i not that drunk
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Meeting 2   Captain's Meeting 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 6:48 pm

Kaula sits in silence as everyone enters the room; he seemed a bit dazed or troubled as he watched each person enter the room. He hardly knew any of them except for the captain of squad 2 and the lieutenant of squad five. Each captain was very distinctive; the child known as Emi slightly surprised him as he called out his own name. The child didn’t look any older than five years old, it was about the age he last saw his son. Tearing his eyes from the child towards the floor he kept to himself in silence as the last person came rushing in. The captain commander then began by introducing himself and asking them to call him Aki? It seemed very strange for a captain commander to request and so the blonde seemed a bit surprised as he looked at his captain commander. Though he said nothing, his eyes said so much more as they seemed very confused. Closing his eyes he listened in silence as the captain commander continued to speak justifying Garuda and then asking their opinions about the vizards.

Vizards… how it made him boil at the consequences of having an inner hollow; if it weren’t for that one rule that exiled vizards from the soul society, he wouldn’t have been in the mess he was now in. he listened in silence as each of them speak, however as Blake speaks he slightly glares at him. Who was he to speak for a full race, how did he know how a full race felt or saw the world; Kaula possessing vast knowledge of the vizard race felt very insulted towards this captains comment. “I hardly ever heard a Vizard say that they seek to diminish our roles in the gotei thirteen; though one shouldn’t blame another for thinking that way seeing as though most of them were already in positions before becoming a vizard. It wasn’t fair for them to have been taken out of position, but the past cannot be undone if they should be allowed back in the gotei thirteen then I agree with vice-captain Garuda. Position does matter seeing as though good people in position could do great things.” The blonde captain stated more towards Blake without necessarily pointing fingers or meaning to start an argument, but at the same time supporting Garudas statement.

“War is coming… like it or not the Vizards have been living in the world of the living for quite some time now. Both hueco mundo and the depths of hell are getting stronger; alliances are more than necessary in these cases. Just as Temida-kun said so himself the vizards were helpful in the war against Aizen…”

Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Meeting 2   Captain's Meeting 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 12:50 am

Emi was alternating going on his tippy toes and being flat footed, looking as if he was bouncing up and down as he watched the captains arrive one by one, a big smile on his face. Emi stopped bouncing and stood still with a curious face as he listened to the captain commander speak. Emi smiled when he brought up the vizards, which Emi felt were awesome, and would never want to be enemies with them. He listened to Temida talk about how he wanted to meet them, which Emi was happy, then turning his attention to Hironori, who was speaking about the unfairness that they were kicked out, which he totally agreed with, but wasn't sure what to think about them getting their positions back, seeing as they were already filled.

Emi listened to Blake speak about how they shouldn't be allies, which Emi puffed up his cheeks to in a very adorably angry way, but wasn't so mad after he seemed okay with doing missions with the nice ones. Listening to Kaula speak made him smile again, waiting patiently for her to finish he lifted his hand, "I agree that the vizards were treated unfairly, and it's obvious they might even have a grudge against us for doing so, but from what I have seen they don't seem to different from us. They have never really wanted to take our place, they have their own organization for that, having an alliance with them doesn't mean they get their positions back, it just means they are our friends, that we can call on if we need extra help or they need extra help!" He crossed his arms with a smile, "Besides, they are a lot of fun, and have helped us out in the past, having an alliance with such powerful warriors could be... no... IS beneficial if another crisis like Aizen were to occur! Anyway thats me done!" He hopped up on top of his chairs back and sat on it, being able to see everyone now.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Meeting 2   Captain's Meeting 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 1:11 am

Sesshomaru watched, as the last Captains walked in. He then turned his attention to Aki, who started speaking. He wasn't surprised, when the talk turned to the Vizards. He listened to each person's reasons for, or against the Vizard alliance. He agreed with some points, and disagreed on others. Sesshomaru then looked around the room, when Emi was finished.

"I believe as alot of you do. The alliance would be highly beneficial, though I cannot tell to what extent. I have only met three Vizards, but they seemed to not be against the Gotei 13. Captain Reinhart was with me, as was Kurama. One was in a bad state, as her Hollow had taken over her form. I believe it was the previous Captain of Squad 2, Bliss McCloud. Another Vizard soon appeared, the former Vice Captain of Squad 13, Parius Chitose. Once Bliss's madness was over, as I stated before, they didn't seem to be against us." He paused for a moment, letting Jensen, if he wanted, to agree that he was there.

"I think something big is coming. The Sinners, and Espada will not stay in their hideouts for long. We NEED this alliance. Some of you can scoff at this, but we are not up to full strength. You cannot say we are not. I hope I have at least given you something to think on." Sesshomaru then leaned back in his chair, and settled down. He awaited the next response.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Meeting 2   Captain's Meeting 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 3:01 am

"The vizards are not required for Soul Society to do it's job," Takego said rather bluntly..which was unlike his normal enthusiastic self..he had turned on work mode basically..and had become serious enough that even his Zanpaktou was looking at him oddly. which was weird..considering his zanpaktou had something else bothering him as well, "I'm not saying I am against an alliance..but I will not hesistate to remind you all, and fight to protect, the fact that Soul Society has stood on it's own two legs for hundreds.. nah..thousands of years without the Aid of the masked soldiers called Vizard."

He took a glance around the room with his serious face on and continued his little speech.

"Even during the Aizen incident..it was Shinigami power..not that of a vizard..that won the day. Ichigo did not rely on his hollow power during his final bout against Aizen..and it was Urahara Kisuke who had developed the Kidou which bound Aizen so that we could imprison him..to which he continues to be within the deepest level of maggots nest."

He put his hand down on the table and looked almost angry, "So to say we should break a tradition that is older than any of us is treasonous against the very foundations of the Gotei 13.. the very thing we ALL serve. Alliance or not I will not stand by and watch as we bring the vizard into our ranks. We taboo'd the gaining of hollow powers for a reason.. because it was unstable and dangerous as Sesshomaru-sama had JUST pointed out a second ago."

He sat back in his chair and waved a hand in slight annoyance..but had definitely regained his composure from mildly losing himself to his dutiful side.

"it has also already been brought up that it was the OLD Vizard group that aided us in the past..while none of the NEW vizard have made much of an impact in any way either towards us..or anyone else. Nothing is really known about them..so I do agree with Temida-sama..that if we do try an ALLIANCE..We first make sure all of the new vizard can at the very least control their hollow side so they don't suddenly attack US even if it's on accident."

He held his head up on his hand at this point and sighed a bit..having fully calmed himself down.

"But I will repeat this. As the captain of the internal affairs division, known as the 6th squad of the gotei 13 court squads, I will not stand by and allow a taboo to be broken..especially when Central 46, who has authority over us all, tried this already and deemed it a bad move..thus revoking their decision."

He seemed to be finished speaking and was looking around to see who would speak next..when his Zanpaktou spoke up instead..surprising Takego with this fact and surprising him even more by the words that left his mouth.

"The only reason you, the shinigami, are even concerned about this problem with the sinners and the hollow known as espada is because you are weak. Your divisions are not full, your captains are not as strong as their predecessors in most cases..if not all. And those who are not seated do nothing against true opponents..as even garden variety hollow can kill 3 at once depending on the situation."

The skinny and slightly tall figure's voice spoke with no malice or hate..or even disrespect..it spoke with a tone of factuality.

"You are scared because of this weakness..it is not something that can easily be fixed either.. wanting another's aid just because they USED to be something that you as a government could accept..is nothing short of an excuse to allow you to try and make up for your own weakness as an organization.. You are the Gotei 13.. you are in charge of protecting all souls that travel from here to the world of the living as well as those who are alive in the world of the living. You, and you alone, must gain the strength to do the duty your organization was built to do."

Takego..as shocked as he was by what his own Zanpaktou had said..especially during a captain's meeting where he technically should not have materialized..didn't do or say anything against what his zanpaktou had spoken..he simply looked at his Zanpaktou..then began to stare at the table like it was made of gold. he did not raise his head again..because he was now more focused on letting what his zanpaktou said register in his head so he could sort through his shock.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Meeting 2   Captain's Meeting 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:09 pm

Jensen listened to each oppinion on the topic of the vizards and an alliance with them. Some were for, others against, and some made good points. However Sess made a mistake, mentioning the enraged bliss. Jensen would have to explain that situation a little better. He waited till Takego was finished, and was about to speak when the man's zanpakuto spoke up. And he made a very very good point. Jensen let the room quiet down when the Zanpakuto was finished then began to speak.

"First off, starting with what captain sessamaru said about our encounter with Bliss, I'd like to just say that what happened that day was a consequence of her exile from the gotei, and because of that we also lost vice captain Lilia waters to the vizard. However all the previous times I spoke with bliss or even faught with her, she proved to be in amazing control of her inner hollow. But i'm only clearing the air on that, I don't think it would be a good idea to open the ranks to vizards again, and I don't think they'd want to come back, regardless." Jensen said.

He took a short breath before continuing. "On the matter of the Alliance, I agree that its a good idea. I can see that it would be benificial to us, to hold them as allies, for 2 reasons. As takego's zanpakuto stated, we are weak and our foes numerous, and also because we can't afford to have them turn against us. The obtaining of hollow powers might be taboo, but not all of them choose it. Some had that choice forced on them by a twist of faith and they would sooner help us than fight us. But that could change, and fighting them is something i'd rather avoid."

Jensen let that sink in for a few seconds, then again continued. "Concerning what takego's Zanpakuto had to say about our current military strenght, I have to agree. And this has being weighing on my mind allot lately. Our current numbers and the strength of our members has lessened. I think its safe to say, we're easy pickings, should the hollow discover a way to send large numbers here." This included his own squad with which he spent hours a day training with to battle large numbers of enemies.

"I don't have a solution, but I have an idea that might help increase the strength of out current members, captains included. it was actually captain Anzai who came up with this idea, but I think we should try a large scale group training excersise, that involves splitting into to even groups, each group containing sub divisions of the 13 sqauds, and have a mock war. This will increase squad relations and lower the rivaly we might feel towards each other, and help ready everyone for a real war."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Meeting 2   Captain's Meeting 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:36 am

Riku listened to his compatriots speak up. "Refer to Jensen on my opinion. For the exception of not allowing them here, period. If on invitation, they should be allowed. An alliance I'm for. Of course, for an alliance, as some of you have already mentioned, to work, common goals is kind of essential. Besides, some of us do not want to fight with our friends that are a part of the group. And there are some that are still extremely loyal. I am privy to records, and as I've noticed, so is Aki. One by the name of Raiden Arashi has provided a location for their base, and is one that is still extremely loyal. And does it matter what powers Ichigo used to fight Aizen? A vizard is a vizard is a vizard no matter what of their powers they used. As far as tradition goes, if it's too rigid, it will lead to our destruction. We need to adapt to survive. The Japanese Empire is one such example of that. They held onto the sword, their tradition. When they split when the west interfered, the Samurai were wiped out. A once rigid and strict tradition changed then to something more flexible. If they had known when to quit or did not ally with Germany, they might still have a military force today. Some traditions are meant to be broken when no longer useful. Besides, vizards didn't exist until Aizen and Kisuke, correct? So they had to make a new ruling then." Riku had nothing more to say, though he did give Blaine a nasty glare.

Aki knew he heard the man mumble something. What a poor showing. He would have to review the man, though it was more of a hunch. But now it was his turn."Central 46 is too stubborn to budge on their position on allowing them back into the fold. So that's out of the question. Which is fine I suppose, as long as we can make amends. However, if invited, they would be allowed to come here. As some of you have mentioned, only if we have similar goals will an alliance be possible. I have personally met this Raiden Arashi before, and he too seemed to have complete control, even boasting of it. Which how I met him is also on today's agenda as is strengthening us. No one said they will be replacing our duties. What they do is their business so long as it doesn't interfere with our goals and duties. They will only lighten the load when our enemies strike. No one can ever replace us. Based on a majority, if their goals coincide with ours, if the opportunity arises, I will take the alliance offer."

Aki paused, and then addressed Central 46 "ruling" them. "Central 46 no longer rules us. If you had read Riku's article, they do not anymore. Afterall, what could a bunch of nobles know about running something and place policy if they do not know what is really going on? They dismiss the people that are really running it completely! Which would be us Captains! The military arm! Now, they MUST consult us, MUST do more research into whatever they are about to pass. And if they do not, they will be disbanded. They have made far too many mistakes, especially recently. That ends now. Good decisions from them have been few and far between, and they have no one to answer to. That is no longer the case. For us to survive, Central 46 and us MUST work more cohesively. As I've said, I might have been tryanty with my ultimatum and my methods, but hopefully, we will become stronger as a whole because of it. Old traditions must give rise to new. We can no longer abide strictly to the old anymore. As Riku has said, we must become more flexible in our ways and in our thinking. I don't care how old the traditions are, if they are too rigid, they must go. If they do not apply to today's world, they have no purpose here either. Understood?" Aki made sure that was clear before continuing.

"Ways to make us stronger and to rebuild is on the agenda, so while the suggestion is appreciated, Jensen, please wait until that time. My apologies for not doing this sooner, but the agenda is as follows: Discussion on the Vizards, discussion on the Human's Coalition, our own weakness, and why the hell no one backed my ass up when I sent an executive order to defend Karakura several weeks ago!" On the last one, Aki became visibly pissed off. Once he had calmed down, he spoke again. "My apologies, that fact still irritates me. Though it does pertain to the vizards, as three of them did come to my aid. Though one did die in the fighting. Raiden Arashi was one of those that did show up, and admitted to be a part of the Vizard's group and explained a few things about them. Even said that not all the vizards are a part of their group, so please keep that in mind as well. Moving on..."

Aki took a deep breath. "It has come to my attention, in that same incident that I met Raiden, that the humans have formed a Coalition. Riku's report has indicated the same. Though they have also accepted some remaining bounto into their ranks. It should be rather natural, but I again ask, if our goals, which they should, are the same or similar, should I approach them for an alliance as well?"

Riku spoke up immediately. "I don't want to fight any of my relatives. For sure, my Great Nephew is a member of it. I would think we wouldn't fight them, but one never knows. I say go for it. Just less weight for either us or the Vizards have to carry. Of course, it would be even better if the Coalition and the Vizards also had a mutual agreement or an alliance as well. They have gotten much stronger since Aizen's time and have organized." Now it was time for the rest to answer.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Meeting 2   Captain's Meeting 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 2:01 pm

Temida was a bit irritated by the sudden change of subject. “I believe we should still have a decision for the vizared before moving on to yet another alliance. It seems some of the people are still iffy due to the constant talk of letting them in which again was not part of the conversation. It is better to take on one Group at a time in terms of alliances. And even if we choose and alliance for the Vizareds, how the hell should we propose this? What do we have to offer other than protection, and vise versa? Alliances generally contain many attributes and reasoning’s, all we have is we both defend the world against the hollow. All we have is power to offer. Why not think of something they don’t have that we do and something we don’t have that they do. Some form of stable connection. Even America had other reasons of which to join England, more so money due to the debt England owed at the time.”

Temida rose from his chair. Many opinions have been stated whether or not the vizareds should be allowed in the Gotei rather than the alliance itself. “Not to mention which one of use would be the best representative. We should come up with more than a yes or no for an alliance, we need terms and conditions. As the Zanpakuto stated, we need help because we are weakened. Who’s to say the vizared haven’t taken a turn for the opposite and become stronger? Not to mention three of them helped Captain Commander Aki rather than us. So now we are in there debt twice as much” Temida did not blame himself for not being there since he was made captain one week ago, this battle took place a couple weeks ago. “From what I have read, it was the Espada again, and this time a vizared lost a life in the battle. If the leader came with all of his troops, we would have lost Karakura. So yes an alliance would be helpful to US” Temida emphasized the word ‘us’. “But if three could help Aki so well, when we weren’t even there, how much could a full organization due for itself, so far we have no reason other than the fact of helping them that they would agree to this alliance.”

He sat back down and looked around a bit. “And if we really must discuss the matters of yet another alliance, what again do we have to offer than other than strength in battle. Human’s have been strong in the past and so have bounts, we again don’t know what this new generation is like. I don’t even have that much Intel on the group as captain of Intelligence and information, only the basic facts of the organization leaders. Nothing new in Espada due to how hard it is to enter there however I have discovered they kidnapped another Vizared. But all the other organizations seem strong so yes we do need help, but we still need to offer our own form of help.”

“Takego’s Zan has a point that we must make ourselves stronger rather than looking towards powerful allies. We need to be stronger in order to actually offer something. Captain Commander Aki is our strongest, which is powerful yes, but the second strongest is too far behind him.”(Referring to how there is no 1-1’s in the org). Temida sighed out slightly and allowed all that to soak in and wait for the rebuttal to come.

Back to top Go down
james
james

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Meeting 2   Captain's Meeting 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:53 am

Hironori spoke up right after Temida finishes his rant. "I don't really care what was just said by any of you," he says bluntly, "not even by those on my side of the fence when it comes to this debate. When, firstly, it comes to the Central 46, as long as they continue to judge fairly for the rest of the inhabitants of Soul Society, they will continue to be recognized as CONSULTANTS." He glares squarely at Aki. "They don't have to make military decisions, as it ultimately comes to us, especially myself. After all, I do lead a branch of specialized units, and I train them harder than any of you could withstand." Hironori was starting his own rant, turning his eyes back to the congregated captains... and Garuda. "We NEED the Vizards," he says, once again, as bluntly as possible. "They were valuable allies against Aizen NONETHELESS, Takego-kun. They assisted in defeating the Espada that came with Aizen to Karakura Town: Yadomaru Lisa and Sarugaki Hiyori assisted Toushirou Hitsugaya in battling Tier Harribel; Uushoda Hachigen assisted Soi Fon defeat Baraggan Louisenbairn; Aikawa Love and Ōtoribashi Rōjūrō, or Rose, assisted Shunsui Kyoraku in fighting Coyote Starrk. Who are we to cast such judgments when we have our enemies breathing down our necks? Bounts, Arrancar, Hollow, and now the Sinners: four singular enemies that could come together and crush us as we talk and plan. If this vote is passed to make an alliance with the Vizards, I request to lead the diplomatic envoy; I know I will be leading a squad of bodyguards, but I wish to be the one to speak, if you, Aki, are indisposed at the time of meeting."

"This is us right now," Hironori says, drawing a katana from his belt, sheathed. "We are in discussion, cloistered from the outside as soldiers fight our war when it comes to our doorstep." He then draws the blade free, throwing the scabbard aside. "This is us when we focus our efforts and strengths. We are sharp, we are deadly, we are nothing more than an inflexible, immovable rabble that, with the right amount of pressure..." Hironori cuts into the wood of the meeting table with a two-handed grip, and half of the blade goes singing through the air after contact. "With the right amount of pressure," Hironori says, after the point of the blade digs into the back of the chair for the 5th Division, "we will break like a twig. This is what we become if we reject an offer of allegiance with those who are closer to us than anyone."

Garuda peeks his head over the edge of the table like a child struggling to see what is happening at an adult's dining table at a holiday dinner. He had to slip out of the chair relatively quickly in order to dodge the shard that vibrated in the wood of his seat. "Yes well, that's all well and good," Garuda says, pulling out a cloth to dab the flowing blood from his face; the flying shard made a deep cut into Garuda's scalp. "However, we must remember that those who can, should be at least tested to see if they will make capable captains. If their strength is enough, if they can be welcomed and accepted similarly to the way I, merely a Vice-Captain rather than a lieutenant in this regard, have been welcomed here, don't you think we should? We have gaps in the lines, holes in the wall that can be penetrated by the enemy. My squad goes without a captain, so I, the weakest of you here by far, must stand up and prepare a group who I cannot properly give instruction to, even though I am qualified to do so. Shall this generation make the same mistake with the Vizards that generations before made with the Quincy? The Quincy, those that still exist, are shaky allies, but they are allies nonetheless. The Vizards ARE Shinigami, who have managed to either ensnare, enrapture or enjoy their inner Hollow, to a point where they have gained significant control."

This is where Hironori comes in. "In response to you, Takego," he says, a calmer tone, "you mention that Kurosaki Ichigo did not progress with the use of his inner Hollow in the fight against Aizen, but there are reports of the blank expression on his face, as if with peace with his spirits within. Could that be because he CONQUERED the demon and they made an alliance for the greater good? Could Kurosaki progress alone, without the strength of either his zanpakuto or the Hollow he had gnawing within? There is evidence within the community of the Vizards," he continues, drawing experience from his past in helping those achieve peace with their Hollow spirits, "where they can utilize their powers to turn into the Hollow they could have been, if not for the Shinigami that sent their souls here. Again, I will defend my position with this point. Aizen caused the gears to turn, allowing the Vizards that fought Aizen to exist. He attempted to circumvent the strongest of captains, such as Urahara Kisuke and, Garuda's predecessor before Anonymous what's-his-face, Tsukabishi Tessai, so that he could bring his plans to fruition: gain the Hougyoku and steal its power, in order to become the Soul King. He sits in the lowest of the pits in the Maggot's Nest now, the Hougyoku sealed within him, as it was sealed within Kuchiki Rukia. I have seen him, I have talked with him. He is no dull blade. With powerful allies, Temida, do you not think that they will push US to become stronger? After all, we are a competitive people; we are drawn from that of the human race. Is it not within our nature to compete? I vote now that we allow the Vizards in as an alliance. Vice-Captain Garuda, I agree with you regarding testing the Vizards who wish to apply as captains, but they must be re-trained first; I apologize regarding the sword." He inspects the jagged edge of the broken blade, what remains in the hilt. "I was expecting a cleaner break when I forged it for this purpose."
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Meeting 2   Captain's Meeting 2 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 8:36 pm

Blake thinking it would be better to sit than stand since he had a bit more Saki, he tyhen speaks up"Right i think that what Takego-san said was right also his Zan spirit is even more dead on they any of us would like to admit, we are weak undermanned and out numbered by enemies, but it is not the old traditions we should adhere to but the fighting spirit and the willingness to put all of our lives on the line for one human''s and all those soul;s we swore to protect against any number of foe's we were once a lion but now we are nothing more than a dam house cat, "
blake slams his first on the table looks down. as a single tear falls.Blake takes a deep breath and continues .
"we need to show that WE are not going to let the enemy's go in number, that WE are not going to stand idly by while insentient are and continue suffering for attacks. we do need allies yes but we will show them that if needs be we can stand on our own against any number of obstacles and the WE are the still are the strongest force here and any where else the battles lead."
exhaled and relaxed a little bit. sit back in his chair while get his breath back.
" i dont see a problem working with Viszard or human every now and them if who ever we send over to check them out i suggest the captain of the intel division becasue that why we know with intell we get would be better than if we sent any other captain i do believe corporation but not in alliance with either though.Also i don't see the relevance of past actions has much to do with this discussion since i have never meet or know were any of those in that fought in the Azien insadint.
It doesnt matter who fought who and when the thing we need to be focusing on is where do we go from here. i belive we should vote on weather or not to have an allinece with the vizards so we can move on to the next topic on Aki's list. and to your question to not backing you up Cammander Aki i was not yet made an officer, that is my reason for not defending you . but that jus my weigh in on the topic i know its not much but i am new to this so please give me some time and i shall try to be the best captain i can be."

Blake bows his head in a apoligtic way for his emotion out brust
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Meeting 2   Captain's Meeting 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:02 pm

Kaula listened attentively at each and every person’s point, he was glad there were only a few against the alliance, but at the same time slightly deception that they were not able to join the gotei. However Takego said something very interesting, for it was as if he was reading his mind. He was much weaker than the captain before him and he didn’t believe he deserved the position he was in. facing the table he listened in silence as Aki spoke up about a particular even that had happened which since Anz peculiar absence the information wasn’t transmitted till three days later. He then changed the subject towards the coalition which Kaula had no information on them; he had never met any of them nor did he believe that humans needed to get in between the work of shinigami.

As each person was making there point, Kaula was slightly watching the child near him and almost jumped out of his chair as the table was sliced by the captain of squad two. Blue eyes slightly widened as he saw some blood on Garuda. “You really need to stop proving your point.” The blonde mumbled in annoyance towards Hironori; sometimes that man scared him when he went through his examples. Keeping a straight face, he slightly raised an eyebrow towards Blake; he seemed a bit unfocused and so he was wondering if for the first time in history a captain came to a meeting drunk. Ignoring that issue for the moment he spoke up. “My apologies Captain coman-… Aki but seeing as though Captain Anzai Kuro has been absent, your message wasn’t transmitted till three days later which I might add was quite embarrassing appearing before karakura town and finding absolutely no one…”

Clearing his voice a bit since he found it very disturbing he continued on about the other matters not wanting to bother about the vizards since the captain commander changed the topic. “To be honest I never have met any members of the coalition and I’m all for being on good terms, but I don’t believe that humans should interfere in shinigami work. Both shinigami and vizards are already dead and bringing humans into the matter would just have the one being we protect get killed for our weakness… I understand that there are many gifted and strong humans, but humans are humans and that is the race we are to protect. And by all means I don’t see the point of protecting them if we are dragging them into war…”

(Lol, that was the thread i was missing... oh well i blame Anz!)
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Meeting 2   Captain's Meeting 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 2:09 am

Emi had a smile on his face as he sat there, listening to everyone speak. He nodded at Sesshomaru's comment about there being something big coming, he could feel it as well, though he was more so excited over it then worried, seeing as Emi just loved fighting. Emi frowned a bit when Takego spoke, he seemed really scary when he spoke, but Emi was used to that kind of speech in meetings, it was rather normal. Jensen brought up many good points, Emi's squad 11 wasn't filled yet either, he was having trouble finding people that were strong enough to be part of it.

Emi hopped down from the top of the chair, standing on the seat again as he puffed up his cheeks. Listening to Riku speak, his eyes lit up a bit, he was happy to hear Riku agree with him on several things. Emi raised his hand, "If traditions are not broken, the enemy can eventually make a plan to counter it, and then what? If you don't change the tradition you are doomed, things need to change sometimes, and I don't think erasing hate and gaining alliance is anything to be so angry about, as Takego's zanpakuto said, we are weaker, and fewer in numbers, therefore we could use the extra hands!" Emi waited and listened to everyone else. Hearing about the coalition he tilted his head, not hearing about them before, a human organisation made him excited.

He listened to Temida, who also seemed to know little about the coalition, Emi started picturing them as pretty cool guys, but that was just him being a silly kid. Listening to Hironori speak, he smiled, Hironori's energy was pretty cool is Emi's eyes, though it was more like a want to battle, but of course battling another captain isn't exactly with the rules, so he just ignored the feeling. Emi wasn't really sure what to say, he already layed out his opinions and just stood there and listened, Squad 11 isn't exactly the intelligent squad, more like warriors, not that Emi had a problem with that, Emi just wanted to have fun. He continued to listen to the other captains, crossing his arms, his cheeks still puffed up, and was happy so many agreed with the alliance.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Meeting 2   Captain's Meeting 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 6:49 pm

Sesshomaru listened to the other's, quietly, but shot an annoyed look at Hironori, for plunging his blade into the table. Sesshomaru agreed on alot of points, from different perspectives. "As i said before, we do need an Alliance with the Vizard's. However, I do not think they should be given Squad positions. As Takego said, we have survived for thousands of years without them. Even if it was not a long time ago they were created. As Shinigami, we have protected the Human world, countless times from any threat thrown our way, and the addition of Vizard's into our ranks will not change this."

"However, I never stated that the Vizard's were out of control, Takego. For all I know, that could've been how they help someone through their beggining stages of Hollowfication. And, no one was hurt to where I needed to release my Shikai, as I recall it. In fact, to me, it seemed the Vizard's didn't want us there at all." He paused, looking over to Takego. "If I wanted to say that they were dangerous, I would have said it. I mean no disrespect, but allow me to explain myself, before you use my words."

He turned back to where he was sitting. "I have not heard of the Coalition, as it is. Some of you may have better experience with them. On this, I am not sure how to proceed. I will have to wait, and see how powerful the Human's have become, before I make a decision." He bowed a little to everyone. "Sorry, but that is how it is on that." He sat back, and didn't exactly say anything about the Central 46. He had no opinion about it. And it seemed it wouldf lead to a very annoying fight.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain's Meeting 2   Captain's Meeting 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Captain's Meeting 2
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next