Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Hatred Runs in the Blood (Private) I_vote_lcapHatred Runs in the Blood (Private) I_voting_barHatred Runs in the Blood (Private) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Hatred Runs in the Blood (Private) I_vote_lcapHatred Runs in the Blood (Private) I_voting_barHatred Runs in the Blood (Private) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Hatred Runs in the Blood (Private) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Hatred Runs in the Blood (Private) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Hatred Runs in the Blood (Private) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Hatred Runs in the Blood (Private) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Hatred Runs in the Blood (Private) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Hatred Runs in the Blood (Private) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Hatred Runs in the Blood (Private) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Hatred Runs in the Blood (Private) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Hatred Runs in the Blood (Private) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Hatred Runs in the Blood (Private) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Hatred Runs in the Blood (Private) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Hatred Runs in the Blood (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Hatred Runs in the Blood (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Hatred Runs in the Blood (Private)   Hatred Runs in the Blood (Private) EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:03 pm

A five foot two, purple-grey haired boy glared at the poster on one of the many bulletin boards throughout the high school. The kid's yellow eyes clearly portrayed hatred at it. The Coalition were guest speakers here...for those that can at least see spiritual beings. Nick Ostrensky could do more than just that. He didn't bother unless they were on his territory. Either way, Houston, Texas was a bit of a distance from New York. Or so he had hoped. The "vicious lone wolf" snorted and continued on. Throughout the school, the air was tense. But only because he was there. Nick essentially ruled the school through fear. None dared to speak ill of him, none dared to go against his word, none dared to stand up to him. There were plenty of rumors around him, but as long as they weren't insulting, Nick didn't mind.

The poster answered his question of why they were let out of school early today. Whoever the Coalition sent to recruit would be well into their speech by now. He was slightly curious and decided to check the auditorium. He was well away from the place when he smelled the scent. Nick stopped, eyes wide. He had never actually smelled one before, nor fought one, but his blood boiling did not lie. A vampire. An undead being that fed on the blood of others. A werewolf's natural enemy and the bane of their existance. The small teenager dropped his books. Whoever found them would know who they belonged to anyway.

Nick peaked through the window of one of the doors. One was a blond boy probably the same age as him, though just a few inches taller. He smelled human, though with powers. But the other...a blond woman...

The boy went outside and grabbed a parking meter from across the street, startling several people by the small boy's strength. When he was inside, just outside the doors to the auditorium, he threw the parking meter, concrete and all. The blond boy was quick on his feet and tackled the students out of the way of the parking meter. When the dust settled, Nick heard the kid speak. "The hell?!"

Nick walked calmly through the new destruction. Immediately there were whispers, one even spoke of his nickname: Vicious Lone Wolf. Though they did not know how well that fit him. Nick glared at the woman. "You are not welcomed here, vampire!" Somehow, it was with a mixture of a snarl and a sneer. A new round of murmers echoed to him, despite his earplugs, he could hear them very clearly.

The blonde spoke up. "For the record, she is the only vampire in the organization...and she doesn't feed off of anyone. But something tells me we don't wanna be here...right Commander?" The human asked his superior as Nick's nails grew into claws and his fangs became more prominant as he started to growl at her. The wolf was ready to kill.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Hatred Runs in the Blood (Private)   Hatred Runs in the Blood (Private) EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 1:20 am

"Let the little wolf speak.. I've never met one anyways..so maybe I could learn something or get a blood sample for Alexander back at the coalition.. I bet he'd be dying to figure out everything there is to know about yet another very rare species thought to be nothing but myth.. He is a scientist after all."

Seras said with a undeniable calm..which was funny considering she was holding the previously thrown object about an inch from her skull. Her blood did not boil..but it did tell her that this being was something that went against her to the core of it's own being. She supposed that was one difference between the two already. He was pissed. She wasn't..

"Besides.. He just attacked a commanding officer of the Coalition..of his own free will. I believe that means we are to take him under custody until proper punishment has been dealt to him either by the coalition itself..or the local authorities..depending on how dangerous he is to begin with it might be the coalition"

She gently put the park meter down on the ground and people started to clear away from both the skinny girl who just stopped a heavy object..and the guy they were already afraid of. So..they all knew he was different and let their own fear keep him on top. That would explain his brash actions in the middle of a public school. Especially during a speech.

"Just so we're both on the same page.. you are a werewolf right? I can understand why you hate me but that doesn't mean I will simply ignore my duty and my rights by letting you attack me for no real reason beyond a grudge older than even I am. You will cease your actions and come with me and my subordinate and you will deal with the consequences of your actions.."

She sighed as she had a gut feeling this was not going to go that simply.. And put a hand to her face as her own annoyed rage slowly festered.

"or I will drag your half-dead body back to my superiors and you will STILL deal with the consequences.."
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hatred Runs in the Blood (Private)   Hatred Runs in the Blood (Private) EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:36 am

Nick grinned and chuckled evilly. "I don't like you invading my territory. You're right. I am a werewolf. And just like with a vampire, you'd be good to know that most of the legends and myths aren't exactly true. Either way, we're natural enemies. I'm giving you this one chance to get out of this part of the city in one piece. If you were just a human, even one from the Coalition, even if you were the leader of it yourself, I wouldn't have attacked nor minded so much. The only reason I'm even giving you this chance to leave is because you didn't know I reside here nor had confirmation of what I am. Next time, call and ask for permission and pray I'm in a good enough of a mood to give it you. I'll even tell you my boundaries of my territory. Don't worry, I don't even claim a fourth of the city. I'll even give you the proper information. What do you say? Even though the school is in need of a proper renovation..." The being answered back.

The blond just glared at Nick. Who in turn glared back. "I'll get everyone out and put up a perimeter. Kerensky-sensei would be happy to have a blood sample of a werewolf. And hate to break it to you, brat, but this is a free country. Seras can go whereever she wants whenever she pleases." The blond started ushering people out. "Kick this prick's ass." Was the guy's parting words.

The purple-grey haired teen snorted. "What an arrogant prick. He has an awful lot of faith in you. The attack was merely a warning. So what is your answer? Stay and fight? Or leave with my contact information and a map of where I consider to be my territory? You're too much of an eyesore for me to just let you continue your little speech." Nick again sneered and stared her down.

Her response would dictate his next course of action. Which would be either to fight or to give her information. But now it was just a wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hatred Runs in the Blood (Private)   Hatred Runs in the Blood (Private) EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:51 am

"Some beings never learn." Seras said as she sighed and put on her gloves..they didn't do anything..but she didn't have them on earlier. Now she was putting them on just for the hell of it, "As Jun said. This is a free country. You. regardless of what you are. Cannot claim anything that isn't yours." She started just walking forward towards the kid. Werewolf or not Seras was quite sure they were on at least equal ground. His threats were hollow because she was sure he didn't know if he could truely back them up. She didn't take a hostile posture..nor did she even seem angry. This was part of her job. She was going to apprehend the dangerous and obviously violent delinquent.

"Your coming with me..whether you like it or not little boy." She said as her eyes turned dark red..signifying the release of her vampiric powers. Her slow walk suddenly became a blurring run as she moved to the left of the boy..doing a crouched upper kick to the kids side with enough force to at least make him take to the air..unless he was alot heavier than he looked or blocked her kick with something..Luckily..Seras had long since unlocked her vampiric powers to their fullest. Where as this boy was probably not even an adult by any standards. Powers or not he would lack experience because he hadn't lived long enough to attain much of it. Especially if he was content with simply claiming what wasn't his in a HUMAN city.

She didn't want to seriously injure him though..at least not yet. Unlike his boiling blood she had not yet lost her calm. So she didn't do much else after that kick..except counter and block whatever he would have done after said kick..and stand up straight with the same authoritive smile she always had. After that little exchange took place however she decided to test the boy's sense's. As little jun had led everyone out of the building..She decided to let loose a high pitched scream that would normally threaten to break a normal human's ear drums. After that she would simply wait and see if his hearing was heightened enough for that to have effected him or not.. because she didn't know about the earplugs in his ears..not yet anyways.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hatred Runs in the Blood (Private)   Hatred Runs in the Blood (Private) EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:23 am

Nick snorted again. "It all depends on who you ask." As she started walking to him, he started walking to her. The small child saw the eyes go dark red. Now it begins. Her walk turned into a blur of motion. She was probably thinking because she was older, she would win because of her experience. What arrogance. He turned to face her. And as the knee came up, he cross his arms in an X pattern. It did jump him up, but not enough. Nick clenched his forearms against her shin and did an axe kick to the top of her head...sort of...he had to push off the shin a little towards her to accomplish it since she was a full foot and an inch taller than he was. However, she did block it with her arms. Unlike her, or so he was assuming since nothing is ever this easy, he did not hold back. She blocked it with her arms. The boy kicked off of the arms and landed on his feet in a flip. Right onto the backs of the bolted down seats.

"Don't take me lightly. Just because you have centuries where I only have a decade and a half doesn't mean you should underestimate me. Come on...show me what a vampire can do. Show me why my kind, even though we hate you, still respect you as equals." I'm going to regret those words later...The boy thought. Then came a screech. That bitch! He cringed and covered his ears. And was glad he spent the extra money on these new and better earplugs. It still hurt, and a tiny trickle of blood did run out of one ear. Still nowhere near as bad as what might have happened without those earplugs. Though the ringing was still there. "Really? Did you have to do that? Didn't that hurt your ears too?" His voice sounded funny to him. At least the ear will heal fairly quickly. As long as she doesn't do that again so soon.

He dashed in, low and fast on top of the seat backs. Which would put him at roughly the gut/chest area. He darted to the left, doing a simple swipe with his claws. Landing back in the center aisle, he aimed another swipe to her thigh, while aiming a punch straight to her gut. A kick to the side of her knee, in a hope to break her leg, then he backflipped to avoid a quick counter, and was again on guard. He didn't want to use his new trick that he learned after his bout with a Sinner named Helena. His master, his leader. At least not until she start using her real vampire abilities.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hatred Runs in the Blood (Private)   Hatred Runs in the Blood (Private) EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:01 am

"You misunderstand my generousity.. I simply don't want to overdo it and put you in a body bag.. I'm supposed to apprehend you alive." She said a bit cheerfully as she noticed her screech did indeed effect him..though now that she noticed it seemed he had earplugs. Pity.. but the blood that did drip out from his ear would somewhat quickly make its way down his face and act like it is forcibly sucked down onto the floor..where it then proceeded to be absorbed by Seras foot. It wasn't much..hell it was probably only a few drops that had actually LEFT the boy's body..but all blood that left the body was subject to Seras..which ment to be absorbed by her. she chuckled a bit girlishly at him when he asked if that hurt her too. Of course it did. But it wasn't something she wasn't accustomed too.

"Yes it did hurt, but you also have to remember little wolf that I regenerate as well if not better than you do. I've also been much more accustomed to having body parts blown off than you..so my pain tolerance is extremely unrealistic.." She said this with certainty..as she could already hear the wounds in his ears slowly beginning to heal up on their own. So be it though. If the boy wanted to be difficult she'd just have to try a bit harder.

She started using blur in rapid succession along with her own vampiric speed to suddenly be right in the boy's face..floating in mid air via wings of dark energy that had formed onto her back granting her flight. The second he would have realized she was now there she would have punched at him squarely in the jaw with everything her undead body was able to output at the given moment. Hit or miss she'd immediately begin a flurry of blows from her hands, elbows, knees, and feet with enough speed that unless this guy was freakishly fast..he'd be hard pressed to do more than block and dodge. Meaning he'd not be taking the offensive anytime soon. However during this exchange of blows Seras created a thng of dark energy that came up from behind her and stabbed down at the boy's face like it was a spear..dispersing instantly into nothing if dodged, and if blocked she would immediately go for a round house kick on the boy while he was preoccupied.

"You may not like it..but my experience IS going to be the reason I win this fight. Natural talent can only get someone so far. Someone with more experience will eventually show up and defeat you like the child you really are."

She said this after she had finished her dark spear or kick attempts and smiled a bit.

"As for respecting me.. I don't believe anyone should respect a vampire. We're monsters.. in the end..even when I've helped the human race cleanse all other monsters.. I still have to cleanse myself.. Thats what I was brought in for.. I'm the monster that fights all the other monsters.. Monster.."

Her entire body turned red and a split second later she zig zag bolted as a red energy bolt patterned thing straight at the boy as fast as blur..should he dodge but still be within arm's reach..she would swipe him at high velocity trying to draw more blood from him should he stand still..his spiritual power would protect him from being peirced by her energy form and she would stop infront of him..once more beginning a well trained flurry of blows from her hands, knee's, feet, and elbows. As before.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hatred Runs in the Blood (Private)   Hatred Runs in the Blood (Private) EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:20 am

She stopped him from moving forward by appearing directly in front of him. This time, she had wings. Good...ish. Though she was certainly right on the regeneration. According to his research into his own kind, he was slow at regenerating. At least from other's blows. He redirected her first punch to his jaw, though it was still within two inches of his face. He sidehopped to the next row and backed up with hops, redirect blows, though only barely. They were even in speed. As the energy spear came at him when his back was against the wall, he ducked. As she spun for her round house kick, he faced to meet it. He opened his mouth and bit into the leg. His fangs can block shikai after all. With his left hand, he pierced into the leg with his claws as he pointed his right hand towards her.

Immediately, a bone spike shot out at her. If she was fast, she could tear her leg out of his jaws and claws and get back without a scratch from the bone. Or she could punch his face as the bone spike pierced into her. If he was punched, he would go through the wall to his left, along with chunks of her flesh. If she tore herself away from him, he would simply rush around the corner through the hole in the door. Either way, it would land him in the hall.

He spat out the flesh and saw a red thing heading towards him. Nick simply sidestepped. Only to get swiped at. And get cut across the chest. In exchange, the werewolf fired disc sized bone shards from his gut at the speed of bala. Only three. "Tell me something new. But experience ain't everything, just like natural talent ain't everything. I've fought my fair share of 'monsters.' Hollow, the occasional weak arrancar, even a Sinner. I know I'm a monster. It seems we both have long since accepted what we are."

He was finally able to respond to her little speech. He also fired the bone spike from his hand at a cero's speed, though it was six feet long.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hatred Runs in the Blood (Private)   Hatred Runs in the Blood (Private) EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:08 am

She straight up punched the boy in the jaw as hard as she could manage causing her physic to bulge slightly when she did it after he had chomped down on her leg. It wasn't so much a problem of it hurting..she just didn't like the fact he had his stupid teeth on her leg. She didn't even worry about the bone that came out and pierce through her chest..for that quickly festered with dark energy and began to heal itself..as did the missing chunk of leg caused by the boy being ripped off her and into the hallway by her punch. They wouldn't be "flesh" again for a little longer..but for now they would continue to function normally.

As she swiped at him she stopped and looked at him just in time to be pierced by more bone that was shot at her..leaving three more holes in her gut that filled with her vampirical dark energy and quickly began the regeneration process. It was easily noted that her regeneration was on par with arrancar who kept high-speed regeneration instead of giving it up for more power. More of the wolf boy's blood was spilt and it did the same thing as before with his ear..except on a larger scale because the cut had been across his chest.

"Do you honestly intend to keep this up?" She asked in her normal cheery voice as she kept her hearing open to make sure she didn't get surprise attacked when she entered the hallway to follow the boy. Dodging or Blocking anything she could manage should said surprise attack occur. Though if he fired more of those annoying bone pieces she would cover a fist in dark energy to form a fist weapon and use THAT to block those kinds of attacks, "I've got better things to do and you aren't even pressuring me."

She put a hand on her hip and continued acting slightly superior though the attempt nearly got her stabbed through an eye as he launched another bone spear thing at her..which she managed to catch an inch from her eye and then toss to her left, "I've barely begun to release my full might. Either stop holding back on me or just give up and come quietly." by now most of the minor wounds to her gut had healed. Though only a fraction of her missing legs parts had returned to flesh and the stab through her chest was only half closed. Even if she let this boy tear into her over and over.. She was pretty confident that in the end her regeneration alone would ensure her survival..if not her victory.

She didn't really care what he said at this point if it was anything other than a surrender she'd continue the offense by blurring left and right randomly while moving closer to him at a fairly good speed. Upon reaching melee range she'd thrust her palm forward with her left and cause a spike of dark energy to form and extend out from her hand towards the boys stomach. If at any point the dark energy was severed from being in full contact with Seras body it would disperse into nothingness. But by the time he could have dodged or blocked this..unless he took it head on with an attack of his own..she would have managed to close the gap between them and send another punch directly for the exact same spot she had punched earlier when she sent him into the hall. She was now aiming to dislocate his jaw and begin breaking and fracturing bones if nessicary to subdue the boy.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hatred Runs in the Blood (Private)   Hatred Runs in the Blood (Private) EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:43 pm

Nick stared blankly at his blood seeming being absorbed. He had missed seeing it before, but now he was paying more attention. The wound was sealing, but not as fast as hers. It was just starting to scab over now. Though could easily be reopened. He listened to her as he made a similar, bored stance. He even yawned. "You're not exactly being challenging either. If you're not going to take me seriously, then let's just forgive and forget and be on our seperate ways." He would only take her seriously if she did the same. They were equals after all. Though her arrogance was annoying.

Though it seems she didn't even hear him. She blurred back and forth towards him. He tracked her every move as he got ready. Putting up his fists, small bone spikes came out of his knuckles, increasing his punch forces by concentrating it to points. First came a palm strike with an added dark energy spear. She would have to do better than that. The werewolf sidestepped and aimed a punch to her jaw, since she was low enough for it. Her own fist came at his own jaw. He opened his mouth and attempted to bite the fist. If he succeeded, and she tears away from him, she would be missing a good half of her fist. If she pulled back, he would bite nothing but air. If she added her damnable dark energy crap to it, he would still have his mouth open, but a larger bone spike would come out to match it, and moving his head would deflect it. They would essentially pass each other.

Nick fired five small bone shards at the speed of a bala as he front flipped, picking up his bone spear and reabsorbing it to replentish 75% of the energy used in creating the thing. The werewolf blurred twice to get to the other end of the hall and turned left. He stopped seven yards away from the corner. He grabbed the end of the lockers, and would tear the entire row off to smash into her. Nick also had the bone spike coming out of his mouth go back inside of him. She would be just as strong as he, so he hardened his entire bone structure. Now his bones would not break, nor could be cut off. Well, not the bones he creates, but his actual skeletal system.

He charged with a new fury of barrages, keeping the bone points on his knuckles to punch at her. And kick, elbow anything else. But she is just as fast as he was. This fight is going to last a very long time.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hatred Runs in the Blood (Private)   Hatred Runs in the Blood (Private) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:35 pm

She wasn't about to let the lil boy take another chunk out of her hand..So she reinforced it with her dark energy..creating another spear-like fist weapon in the process. Taking a blow to the face while delivering one of her own..separating the two of them as they had both bypassed eachother during the exchange.

"You make it sound like I'm holding back on purpose. You haven't done enough to counter my regeneration..and by the looks of your powers that I've seen so far..that won't happen as long as I fight back. I can only unleash my latent power when I've been bloodied up and beaten alot..which is hard to do since I regenerate constantly at a high rate.."

her previously formed fist weapon widening into a shield as she spun around when the kid front flipped and took off..causing it to take the bone shards and then disperse into nothing as it had been used up by taking the blows. Though she didn't like the fact he started tearing lockers out to try and hit her with them..which she just kinda jumped onto of the one closest to her and rode it as it hit the wall.. then ran down the now slanted line of them as most of them had fallen over completely. Getting on the defensive as she got closer and using her dark energy to form shields with both her hands..allowing her to block his flurry of blows much more easily than normal..though after a while she managed to shield bash at him and force him to back off a bit.

She sighed a bit now and waved a hand at him in a kind of shoo'ing motion, "Why don't we make a deal. You come with me and file an apology for attacking a Coalition member..and we let you go and mark the fact your here down for future reference."

She didn't know if he'd take her seriously or not..and honestly at this point she really hoped he would. He couldn't kill her. She couldn't subdue him. Making a compromise was the next thing on the list. Though she did drop a hand on his head having used Blur to get behind him and ruffled his hair. "You might even make a good addition to the coalition..despite your attitude problem." As was her usual self she didn't sound anything but innocent and cheerful, but she did seem to be having more fun than she should be. She found someone so evenly matched with her that she couldn't subdue him nor be beaten by him. That didn't happen all that often. She grinned a bit at him and started petting his head in approval. Though she expected her arm to be taken off for it.

"What do you say? How bout instead of arresting you I just bring you into the organization I work for as it's new member?"
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hatred Runs in the Blood (Private)   Hatred Runs in the Blood (Private) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:20 pm

Well, that was somewhat surprising. Though the new information didn't stop him. But the Shield bash sure did. Then she started speaking. Nick put away his bone spikes on his knuckles and started thinking. And wondering if she was serious. Because of that, he missed her blurring behind him and ruffling his hair. The purple-grey haired teen sort of stumbled away from it, and continued thinking. Though he was awfully wary. Especially since he was Helena's enforcer...a Sinner. She walked over an petted him. Which did feel kinda good, and blushed a little bit. Though after a few seconds he did swipe at it with a small bone dagger. Then he spoke.

"So holding back isn't entirely your fault. Alright, I can understand that. And I don't really want to be on the Coalition's permanent hit list. I can do that, as long as you can occasionally stop by for a spar, just let me know ahead of time. But I'm not sure about actually joining you, though. I do see psychiatrists monthly as it is. And there is that fact I can't completely control the enhanced senses thing, as you've pointed out at almost every turn, I am young. Because of that, I'm...not...exactly swell in new places for at least a week...you'll find that in the psychiatrists' records. My supposedly bad attitude is not bad and I'm easier to work with. With all the new sounds, smells, and sights, I get confused really easily..." Cue deep red face at admitting the last part. "I'll still think about it, but don't count on it. I tend to not got involved with police or anything of that sort." Which was true. Last time he killed anyone was way back when Helena was there, and he had no urges to do so now. Though it was odd that his werewolf form didn't do it. Well...not often at least, and only then in self-defense.

Her showing up every so often could be either very good or very bad. He'll need to discuss this with Helena. Nick just didn't want to talk a whole lot about his actual werewolf form. He really didn't admit more than that. "So, where do I fill out the paperwork? Might as well get it done and over with." He asked as he walked beside the...tall woman...

Meanwhile, Jun was wondering what was going on. Their power levels lowered, which means they weren't fighting anymore. When the duo came out, he gave Seras a questioning glance.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hatred Runs in the Blood (Private)   Hatred Runs in the Blood (Private) EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:58 pm

"Well thats awefully nice of you.." She said as she licked her hand a little..watching as the new cut from him healed quickly, " I can kind of understand. I was that way when I first became a vampire.. everything confused me..like how I was suddenly able to lift 50 kilo's of gun like it was plastic..and see so very far away.. It was all very new to me and it made me feel less..human." She seemed a bit sad at the last part but it quickly faded away, "I've come to terms with that though.. Even though I have had to travel alone when I was supposed to be taking this long endless journey with my master."

With that she walked towards where Jun was waiting for the two of them..though she was pretty sure he didn't expect them to be walking out side by side like they were. She didn't mind it though..as long as the rest of the things that needed to happen happened smoothly..nothing else bad would happen to either party involved in the current situation. Though if for some reason the wolf boy decided to attack jun..shit would hit the fan. She thought about that for a moment..and figured the kid wasn't like that..unless provoked anyways.

"Oh!" Seras stopped as she made it to where Jun was and pulled her shoe off. lifting from it a vial that contained red liquid in it, blood from the wolf boy, "I'm sure Alex will be very interested in that." she said as she handed it directly into Jun's hands, "People seem to think I'll just take any blood I can get ahold of..but thats not always the case.. I'm still british you know.. I do have morals and stuff. it almost reminds me of the one time I bit another vampire's hand and took off most of her fingers..I didn't take a single drop of that filthy woman's blood.."

She slipped her show back on and noticed Jun's questioning glance, "Oh..that. don't worry about it. I'll take the lecture from Lance later. I can't subdue him and he can't beat me..so the fighting is pretty pointless. We came up with a nicer way to settle things." She pet the wolf boys head again..letting some of her innocence show through though it probably seemed like she was being arrogant again.

"..in case your wondering." Seras said as she glanced back towards nick, "That was from the chest wound mostly.." She waved a hand non-chalantly, "And for those interested.. No..I did not absorb any of the blood into myself. I'm not hungry..and I'd rather not find out how different..or even dangerous.. werewolf blood might be to me without having Alexander test it for whatever it is he'll test it for. It would kind of suck to have absorbed it and suddenly need a full blood transfusion..especially since I'm the only one of my kind..thus it would be nearly impossible to give me such a transfusion without having loads of synthesized vampire blood in stock"

She almost seemed to glare at Jun..though she was not angry or anything.

"Or at least Alexander better not have a stockpile of blood made from my own.."

It wasn't really a threat..it was more of a "You'd better tell me right this second if he does" kind of statement. However she didn't really dwell on it.and continued to the nearest Coalition Outpost. Even though they were far from New York, where the HQ is, they did have outposts in every state..and across all of the world. Though usually small in size, most likely a two story house, they were generally small armories with food and drink and beds. They would be going there..so they could clear up this mishap and register Nick so that he wouldn't be targetted unless he did something drastic.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hatred Runs in the Blood (Private)   Hatred Runs in the Blood (Private) EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:07 pm

Nick glared at Jun, and Jun glared back. Then the sudden revelation of Seras handing Jun a vile of blood from the werewolf startled both of them. Nick was wondering when she grabbed it, and Jun was mildly interested in what she was saying. She then explained to the blond what had happened. It was interesting to say the least. They can't beat each other without it lasting days, weeks, or even months...that would be a battle I would pay to watch. Jun thought. Meanwhile, Nick again moved away and tried slapping the hand away. "Can you please stop trying to pet me! I'm not a dog..."

Jun snorted, but kept his mouth shut as he pocketed the vial of blood, which Seras explained when she got it. Nick nodded. Then nearly laughed as she glared at Jun, who cowered a little bit. Jun waved his hands in front of him. "I don't know! I just occasionally help out with his tech, not his doctor supplies and stuff! You'll have to ask him yourself...want to wait till we get back? Or I can call him quick and find out..." The blonde offered, taking out his high tech cell he got from the man.

Nick interjected. "Who is this Kerensky fella?" He asked, being curious.

Jun answered. "Doctor, scientist, teacher, bounto...he's a badass and let's just leave it at that." The boy sounded prideful about those facts. Nick figured there was something there considering the blond's admiration, but didn't dwell a whole lot on it.

"He better not be making clones of me..."

"Relax, it's still illegal to clone a full person. Just body parts for replacement limbs. Or if you want prosthetics, that's also possible too, as growing limbs is both time consuming and expensive."

"Unless you're a werewolf or a vampire...we can regrow limbs on our own."

"A gift among many curses, right?" Jun grinned smugly at the jibe.

"I've come to terms with what I am. So has your commander. Just like with being a human, there are advantages and disadvantages. Just like with everything. You'd do good to remember that." It was Nick's turn to be smug.

Jun frowned and glared with even greater intensity, but stayed quiet as they came to the outpost.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hatred Runs in the Blood (Private)   Hatred Runs in the Blood (Private) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:38 pm

" no..no..I think I'll go ask him in person next time I'm around his area.." She said as Jun slightly freaked out. She was rather concerned about it know though, in her own past there had been times when people made artificial vampires.. caused a huge amount of problems doing so too..She needed to make sure that wasn't being repeated.

"oi vaye.. Pull down your pants and get it over with boys.." She sighed this out as they reached the outpost and she pushed open the doors, "One registration application and a coke.." She said to the guy sitting at the front desk..who immediately jumped up and ran off to go grab that coke. She then plopped down happily onto the nearest fluffy chair and looked over at Nick as the guy came back holding a clipboard with paperwork to him before rushing over to her and handing her the coke..to which she was now drinking from.

"Once you fill that out you'll be removed from the Coalition attack list until you do something to catch our attention once again.. such as attacking a member of the Coalition..again..killing humans.. destruction of property.. ect.."

She waved a hand in a circle as she went through the motions of the application. It really was quite boring..she almost preferred just saying he was okay and not even have to wait for paperwork to be done.but that wasn't how the job was done..so she didn't get to do it that way.

"This will also keep you from getting punished for attacking me.." She pulled out a card from what seemed like thin air that was a filled out pardon signed by the victim ( Seras ), "With this you should be set to go as long as you behave yourself."

She crossed one leg over the other and propped her head on her hand while continuing to stare at Nick, "Anything else? Other than the whole calling ahead of time for a sparring match..Speaking of.. what does a girl have to do to get your number.. Since I'm supposed to call you I kind of need that don't I?"
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hatred Runs in the Blood (Private)   Hatred Runs in the Blood (Private) EmptyWed May 09, 2012 12:44 am

Jun put his cell away. He doubted Alex would even attempt to do such a thing. The man may be a scientist, but he should know what lines to never cross. Jun would hope at least. At her comment, both boys glared and blushed lightly. And suprisingly, both spoke at the same time. "You know how gay that is, right?" Well...at least they agreed on something. Jun sat down next to Seras as she explained what needed to be filled out.

At the last few things...Nick paled. "What if the destruction of property was used to try to kill hollows and Sinners? And what if it was in self-defense on the killing humans part...I know my werewolf form has done that, but he was shot at least five times before the people ran at him with a knife or a bat or other such thing to try to kill him. It only hunts animals and eats them, he doesn't bother with humans unless they try to kill him for some reason..."

Jun rose an eyebrow. Well...he has heard of weirder stuff. A nice arrancar being one. "So you don't have control over it? Obvious risk..."

Nick yelled at the other teenager. "No, I do not have control over it! But I still retain everything it did! I transform randomly anyway. And it's not like it breaks any laws! Besides tearing people that won't get the hint and leave him alone in half. Usually bending their gun or them getting a good view does it and they start running, but some just try to kill it...kill me. Which last I checked is textbook self-defense! It hunts animals and eats them. It howls. It pisses and craps where it declares its territory. It acts like a wolf without a pack. It doesn't mess with humans on purpose."

From his hand formed a rectangle shaped bone plate. Which had his number etched into it somehow. And handed it to Seras. "The most common times it transforms is when the full moon is out and when my life was in danger. Though not always on either of those." Nick continued filling out the paperwork.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hatred Runs in the Blood (Private)   Hatred Runs in the Blood (Private) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:25 pm

"If you don't have control over it we can't really blame YOU for anything other than a lack of training.. Any damage caused to property will probably be ignored unless you begin to kill indiscriminately. If your other side starts to kill for no reason we will be forced to contain you."

She waved a hand at the wolf boy, "I don't see that being a huge problem though based off what you've told us. So you are free to go the minute your done filling out that paperwork."

She glanced over at Jun and after taking another sip of her coke she spoke to him, "you look like hell Jun. Is something troubling you?" She got a worried look on her face all of a sudden and the entire atmosphere changed to a slight comedic one as she started checking him for a fever, checking his throat, listening to his heart, and feeling his back and lungs.

"Well nothing seems to be wrong with ya.. I guess I was just imagining things."

She stood up, stretched, and wondered off a bit, "We need to get back to patrol duty in an hour. Make sure he finishes that paperwork and get some rest before we get back to work." With that said she wandered to one of the rooms, plopped down on a bed, and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Hatred Runs in the Blood (Private)   Hatred Runs in the Blood (Private) EmptySat May 19, 2012 7:12 pm

Nick sighed in relief. For once, he was glad for his wolf form's odd behavior. Though he nearly laughed when the vampire started checking Jun over. The blond was futilely resisting her. "I'm just fine! And what are you, my mother?" After a set of orders it was just the two of them. The werewolf got done and handed the blond the paperwork. And then left.

Jun took care of it, putting it in the right place and everything before taking out his cell and started surfing the net. Even checking to see if there were some murders in the area. Last one that did not seem like an animal attack was months ago. At least eight victims and part of a building destroyed. No suspects. Interesting. Jun just continued on surfing the internet.

Nick on the other hand was pretty sure Helena would have something to say about that offer. Possibly even giving him a mission? That would be nice...

~Thread End~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hatred Runs in the Blood (Private)   Hatred Runs in the Blood (Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hatred Runs in the Blood (Private)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: