Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Fantasia I_vote_lcapFantasia I_voting_barFantasia I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Fantasia Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Fantasia Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Fantasia Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Fantasia Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Fantasia Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Fantasia Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Fantasia Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Fantasia Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Fantasia Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Fantasia Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Fantasia Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Fantasia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Fantasia Empty
PostSubject: Fantasia   Fantasia EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:47 pm

Arrancar Template

Fantasia Rikku_beach_by_3dbabes-d390f3j

Basic Information

Name: Fantasy (Fantasia) Lovett
True Age: 156
Sex: Female
Personality:

Fantasy has a cocky, proud, brash personality, and at times can be aggressive. She is a bit of a tomboy and acts unashamedly towards her goals. She has a tendency to bestow honorific titles on herself, such as "Great sexy Fantasy", "The Single White Rose of hueco mundo" and stating that everyone is "Dyin' to talk to a babe like [her]". Despite being the fraccion of Arngrim, Fantasy has little tolerance for tradition and is highly rebellious to old-fashioned ways, which lead to her clashing with others. She is clever and cunning, able to trick others with ease. Despite this, she is not at all averse to heroics and is a reliable ally and caring friend. Although she says that her loyalty relies only with her master which is many times questionable by others.Fantasy is easily bribed with snacks, sweets, candy and especially chocolate; being capable of giving any information away except those that Argrim tell her specifically not to say. Being an arrancar she has no shame, being able to walk around naked, or talking out loud about girl problems. She has a thing about being the lifetime of the party and loves getting the attention. She is extreamly energetic and despite her tomboyish attitude loves romance, though she is always in love with the first guy she meets which becomes quite comical since “Everybody” looks like her boyfriend; except for both Jail and Seem whom she lost interest pretty quickly. However if she finds someone she truly likes, she will stick to them like glue… literally.

Most arrancars find her quite annoying, not that she really notices even if it is said to her face. She is somewhat dumb, but she isn’t stupid saying that the person who says stupid first is stupid. She loves to fight saying that her boyfriend has to be tougher than her. She rarely gets mad, but once she starts she can’t stop until she cools down; which she will then go back to her regular character as if nothing happened. She enjoys a good fight, win or lose and she will remember it as a fun event that had happened. She doesn’t tend to hold grudge no matter who you are, not for any honorable purpose it is only her character. She loves big groups and making girlfriends seeing as though she always wanted to have a sister and a girly girl night since she doesn’t really do much. She is an excellent dancer, whether it may be at a party or a bar she loves to dance though she isn’t much of a singer having a really bad singing voice. She is very courageous and is capable of finishing everything she is told at the moment and way before time. She doesn’t really have patience, so at times she can appear to be very anxious. She is highly optimistic and very imaginative creating creative tactics once in battle though she never really recognizes it.

Likes: snacks, sweets, attention, beauty, cute stuff, fighting, winning, running, dolls, balloons, flowers, perverted books, cookies, jewelry, comics, comedy, romance, shiny stuff, dancing, beating guys at their own game, Beroli’m…

Fears: anything creepy looking, anything gross looking, to be hated by somebody she loves…

Character Appearance

Height: 5’4’’
Weight: 43 kg

Physical Traits:
Spoiler:

Fantasy has long blonde hair that is kept with many braids; her eye color is red and green. She has perfect body that she tends to show off, except for her neck which has her hollow hole. Her bone piece is her gems that hang in her hair which are purposely colored to look like beads. She also has a hollow bone like halo around her head, but it is also covered by a headband.

Clothing: her clothing is exactly like the above with the exception of the colors; her bikini top is white with black lace just like the bottom. Her scarf is white with black ends as if it were fire while her mini skirt is white with black outlines and black lace. Her sleeves are white with black bows that run along the side while her gloves are black. Her bag that hangs around her waist is also white with black outlines and black buttons. She also contains a black and white bandana with hollow like bone gems that hand down her braids and finally her boots are black with white designs.

Accessories: a white scarf with black flame like ends and her bag that is able to fit so many things.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Fantasy is very flexible being able to perform acrobatic stunts in midair and unreasonable twists. Because of this she is a very difficult long distance fighter, being very energetic she has a dangerously high stamina which often make her look like she were to be on drugs. She rarely uses her zanpakutou, mostly because she is bad at zangetsu. Being an ex-ninja she found no purpose in wielding her sword again focusing more on hand to hand combat instead. Her hierro is fairly week compared to arrancars at her level, but she is capable of keeping up with her master when it comes to sonido. Her physical strength however is a beast, given the skill she has with hand to hand combat often overwhelming her opponents. If failing to overwhelm her opponents she normally then uses her resurreccion which in her opinion makes her look even sexier. Her ceros are very decent and her gargantas are alright but it doesn’t really lead her to her rightful place.

Strengths: hand to hand combat using her abnormal strength, great reflexes and high stamina.

Weaknesses: Zangetsu is her worse strategy seeing as though she will attempt to hit others with it rather than slash them. Pesquisa is another weakness, being a bit thick in the head she can’t tell the difference between any races nor know when someone is near until there close often laughing and calling herself out of practice. Hierro, it isn’t very strong for someone of her class.

Zanpakuto & Cero

Sealed Appearance: looks like a very small dagger that is kept in Fantasy's right boot.
Zanpakuto Name: Mitico
Zanpakuto Call Out: quitarles la alma, Mitico
Cero (apple Green):
Cero, bala, gran cero, putado

Resurreccion

Appearance:
Spoiler:

her clothes looks just like the picture above however the greyish metal is white and takes on a more hollow like form while the blue gems are red and yellow like fire. her blonde hair looks much more wild and she also has much more braids than before. her body is also covered in a emerald green patterns with shine brightly.

Abilities: Fantasy seems to have a special ability locked inside of her body, which is why she finds it difficult to use her zanpakutou. Her body is a living breathing weapon and is able aid her in times of need.

Attraction: Works on men and lesbians, however it doesn’t make the opponent like her; if anything she flashes her eyes another color and if it is looked at it makes the opponent confused and dizzy for three posts. On weaker opponents it can cause a temporary amnesia, but mostly cause the person to feel very disoriented.

Tira espiritual: her fist glow a pink glow allowing her to be able to punch back a bala, cero or a kidou up to 61 with her bear fits with a post cool down. This ability is very useful seeing as though she is not only able to defend herself and others, but she is also able to launch the blow back at her opponent. This only works with her body parts that emit the pink glow and will not work if that particular body part is not glowing. Anything higher than kidou 61-76 will explode on herself giving her half the blow and anything more than 76 will give her the full impact and point blank making it also a very dangerous technique if she were to block the wrong type of ability.

Beso amoroso: Fantasy blows a kiss which upon contact will leave a kiss mark behind as if she had actually kissed the person. This ability does not hurt the opponent, but will decrease all energy based attacks for four posts. This ability can be used on multiple people, but then it takes three posts to cool before she can use it again on the same person.

Mystic gum: This strange bubble gum is as strong as a kidou 63. Fantasy mixes reitsu with her own saliva to create a gooey past very similar to bubble gum this gum is able to be streactched and stick to each other in order to create a spider net that can entangles her opponents resulting in a large explosion around them. This is also very useful to replace glue as she is able to perform this without resurreccion however it will not have any physical damage. This can also be materialized and shot, spit and even used as an explosive whip.

Steal: she is able to use ones reitsu in order to restore her own; this can only be performed with either an energy based attack. In order to drain an energy based attack it must be an energy equivalent towards a cero and lower if not she cannot suck it up. once per every two posts

Back off: Fires a wide arc of rainbow energy at a target with the force of two cero’s.

Body pop: This technique can cause a huge pillar of a colorful energy to erupt from the ground around her; this is her far most deadly attack and leaving her in complete fatigue for three posts with a five post cool down, it is easily compared in strength and devastation towards a cero oscura.

Boosts: Speed x3 strength x2 and durabilityx2.

Back Drop:

Background:
Fantasia had always lived with her sensei never once wondering who her parents were; she was a happy girl never doing what she was supposed to do and always committing trouble. There was this one guy that she loved very much; they were the best of friends. He died when she was just fifteen; she was hurt very much especially since she wanted to marry him. After that she met her father whom fought for her to be his again seeing as though her dead mother said in her wills that all of her riches would go to her when she died. Her sensei lost custody and therefor she had to leave everything she had ever loved. Living in Russia, she was abused by her father’s family for two years before she was killed by her father. In her sadness and misery, she became a hollow. Life as a hollow was a mistery, she herself could not recall. Life as a gillian she had many friends seeing as though she was much different than other gillians. Her mask was more like a sun with bead like balls at the end of each ray. One day as she was roaming around, her friends were all killed and devoured by another gillian. Seeing this, Fantasy went into a furry and killed the gillian without realizing that he was her boyfriend till the very end when she became an adjucha.

Life as an adjucha was anything, but lonely seeing as though she was good at making friends though in the end they are either killed or eaten by someone stronger. This was around the time she met Jail, Jail was a strange arrancar whom she befriended after he saved her life. She took on his last name because of how much of a brother he was to her, though not long after they were separated by a very powerful arrancar. For months she searched and searched for him, but instead found the arrancar whom separated them in the first place attempting to feast on another arrancar. working together with the other arrancar known as Seem the two defeated the arrancar which Fantasy herself devoured in order to become an arrancar herself. The two became very good friends seeing as though Seem was much different than other arrancars; through him she was able to find Jail again alongside and even bigger adventure.

Side Notes:
1. Arngrims fraccion
2. 2-3 tier please
3. Theme song: [flash(425,350)] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quJGWx6mBeU [/flash]

RP Sample:
Maybe later…

Last edited by Sugerbliss on Wed May 02, 2012 6:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Fantasia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasia   Fantasia EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 10:30 pm

only problem i see is in steal, energy drain isn't allowed. you can still absorb energy attacks though, but you'll need a total limit or a cooldown on how many times you can do it safely. Thats all i see. Approved. Tier 2-3 as you wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Fantasia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasia   Fantasia EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:34 pm

fixed it, and added some cool downs!
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Fantasia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasia   Fantasia EmptyWed May 02, 2012 3:22 am

You fixed it, but I noticed something. Your most powerful attack, body pop, I have no idea how strong it. XD Can you put something? Like, Gran Rey, Oscuras powered? Then, I'll approve.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Fantasia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasia   Fantasia EmptyWed May 02, 2012 6:23 pm

added in more info... now pop! XD
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Fantasia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasia   Fantasia EmptyTue May 29, 2012 3:34 pm

Yep, everything's good now. XD Approved for tier 2-3.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Sponsored content

Fantasia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasia   Fantasia Empty

Back to top Go down

Fantasia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: