Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The Daring Gift ; Assault on SS I_vote_lcapThe Daring Gift ; Assault on SS I_voting_barThe Daring Gift ; Assault on SS I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The Daring Gift ; Assault on SS I_vote_lcapThe Daring Gift ; Assault on SS I_voting_barThe Daring Gift ; Assault on SS I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The Daring Gift ; Assault on SS Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The Daring Gift ; Assault on SS Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The Daring Gift ; Assault on SS Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The Daring Gift ; Assault on SS Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The Daring Gift ; Assault on SS Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The Daring Gift ; Assault on SS Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The Daring Gift ; Assault on SS Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The Daring Gift ; Assault on SS Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The Daring Gift ; Assault on SS Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The Daring Gift ; Assault on SS Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The Daring Gift ; Assault on SS Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The Daring Gift ; Assault on SS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kairu
Normal Member
Kairu

The Daring Gift ; Assault on SS Empty
PostSubject: The Daring Gift ; Assault on SS   The Daring Gift ; Assault on SS EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:48 am

It was a dark cold night, Karakura Town streets seemed somewhat empty compared to how he was told they would be. Arngrim Wolfcloak told him that this was a busy place full of people this kept him on edge all the way here but thankfully now he could relax, Hayato was always scared of crowds he doesn't really know why but its something he can't help. But Hayato stood atop this building looking for a specific human Arngrim wished to have, this was a mission Hayato was sent on, he personally hated doing things like this but if it was for his master he must out of loyalty.

The wind blowing his hair back as Hayato stood on the roof top he scoffed at the fact he was ordered to hide himself, why should he have to hide himself amongst mere humans he thought to himself just before jumping to another roof top looking down to the streets below. He then jumped two more buildings and then looked down again, "This is where I was told she would be... where is she?" Hayato sat there for hours before suddenly seeing a women leave a nearby building, "She matches the description well...." but as he began to walk towards the women he saw as he turned his head a shinigami in the alley way just behind the women, he didn't seem to notice Hayato.

"I may be punished for this but I believe this is something that is worth doing" Hayato thought to himself as he threw over his cloak, this cloak was given to him for the mission he was now giving up, but he wouldn't be wasting it for this use but it will only be able to work once so he must use it wisely. The cloak then turning Hayato invisible masking his reiatsu and visible spectrum's, then jumped to the room just above the alley the shinigami was, it seemed the shinigami was in search of something. Hayato stood above the shingami for an hour as he searched this alley, suddenly giving up on his search he then began to open the senkaimon the man looked around cautiously to make sure nobody was around him, but by that time Hayato had already snuck to the ground and stood 10 feet behind him.

"If I walk through this gate there is no turning back, this is an all out attack it may take my life." Hayato thought to himself, but the shinigami suddenly began to walk through the gate, it left him with no more time to think Hayato quickly rushed in just as the gate began to close and followed closely behind the shinigami," I'm surprised this low rank can't even sense my presence at all... or can he and he is just waiting till he can get help?.. Perhaps I should kill him immediately but then an commotion may start before I wish to be found... I'll leave the puny shinigami for now."

They walked for several minutes, it seemed as if the shinigami had done this often, not evening batting his head from time to time, this was just a routine for him. Not long later Hayato could see another gate begin to open ahead of them this is where the danger would start for him, he needed to be stealthy for this to work. As the two exited the senkaimon the gates closed behind, but the shinigami continued to walk, Hayato took a quick look around and realized he was fortunate with following that shinigami for now he was already inside and past the walls. Being this far Hayato now had no need for the shinigami as hid and waiting till they would have grew some distance apart from each other, they're being other patrol shinigami's around Hayato kept his distance and that made it pretty easy to travel around them while using the cloak.

Hayato wasn't told to be here but he believed his master would be please with the destruction of something in the Soul Society if he could pull it off, so he then began to travel to the first biggest building in sight and happened to come across what said to be Central 46 on the plate up front, "So this is central huh?" Hayato smirked then laughed as he threw down his cloak, then yelled, "this is where my destruction will begin!"

Hayato now not hiding anymore, lifted his finger the instant his cloak hit the ground, "Cero!" A red blast erupted from his finger blasting open the doors of Central 46, there would be no one in Seireitei that wouldn't know that Hayato was now there, but with no time to waste he charged through the doors some of the ceiling just inside the door began to crumble down almost hitting Hayato, "Perhaps that was too much?" he then continued rushing forward till he came to stairs, "I was told once of a great library underground in Central could this be it, the way to Daireishokairo?" Hayato then began to increase his speed jumping off each wall speeding down the staircase, he needed to rush but there was no way anyone could beat him down at this point, but he continued till he could eventually see the bottom and just leaped down, allowing his body to smash and crack the floor.

Hayato then ran to find himself in a hallway with many doors but one large one at the end, "That must be it the great Library!" he charged the door and as he ran he release another cero, but as the smoke cleared the door still stood, "Fine then!.... Gran Rey cero!!" he yelled first biting his thumb allowing some blood to flow. Hayato the pushed forward as the door was obliterated as well as the entire wall around it.

As he came into the room he could see papers flying every where from where his Gran Rey had continued and destroyed some of the documents, looking around everywhere the place was huge, "This is it! this is where I'll erase your entire history!" He then lifted his right hand pointing as he continuously used cero destroying document after document, he would destroy everything soon enough, " THIS IS MY DARING GIFT TO YOU MASTER!... The Assault on the soul society!!! "
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: The Daring Gift ; Assault on SS   The Daring Gift ; Assault on SS EmptyThu May 03, 2012 2:00 pm

Riku was working late with Central 46 when the alarms rang out. He ordered the people there to be relocated immediately for their own safety. The five foot four blonde ran to where he sensed the arrancar. Just time to hear the man speak about erasing their history. Riku chuckled at the thing. "We have backups of everything. You can't erase our entire history just like that, you moron. We're not that stupid." The small captain jumped for a kick to face. Despite his size, his physical strength was among the highest for his level. Miss or hit, he would continue. "You're not getting out of this one so easily."

Riku charged straight in. Even if the guy had strong hierro, Riku's strength should still do something to him. He aimed a barrage of punches and kicks to the thing, hopefully backing him into the wall. If that happened, Riku would jump back. "Hado 63: Raikoho!" A yellow blast of energy was fired at the thing. Riku's kido was also much stronger than normal, with or without incantation. He is a kido expert, though on the lower end. If he didn't back the arrancar into a wall, he would still use the spell at point blank range.
Back to top Go down
Kairu
Normal Member
Kairu

PostSubject: Re: The Daring Gift ; Assault on SS   The Daring Gift ; Assault on SS EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:49 pm

As Hayato continued to destroy the library he held a smirk that suddenly disappear as he then sensed someone powerful just at the door to the library, "I came knowing I may die, but that doesn't mean I'll just give my life away." he thought to himself as he turned to face the man just in time to notice an attack had already started as the shinigami flew towards Hayato in an attempt to kick him. Barely dodging his attack by side stepping he then heard from the shinigami, "You're not getting out of this one so easily."

As the shinigami began to charge Hayato he replied, "Never planned too, that would make this too boring." Hayato never worried about up close battles due to his strong Hierro but as the shinigami began a barrage of punches and kicks he could feel the force of them even as he blocked each pushed Hayato slightly back, "This strength could only belong to a captain, but it won't be that easy to take down one of the espada's." Hayato smirked just before not being able to block out of the barrage a swift punch to the face that forced his face to the left, temporarily not being able to see his opponent then took a kick to the chest. Hayato flew back smashing into the wall behind them, he could feel as if his sternum just fractured, looking to the captain his blood lust grew, "Hado 63: Raikoho!" Hayato smirked as he grabbed his chalice, coming from the chalice two large hollows now stood in front of Hayato one in front of the other. Hayato watched as the light engulfed all three of them for a second, it seemed somewhat beautiful as he watched his hollows shred apart.

As the smoke began to subsided it seemed both of the hollows worked as a sufficient shield both the hollows had disappeared from the blast he then put his finger up towards where the captain stood to the back of the hollows head,"Cero" he whispered as the light erupted from his finger the cero being easily visible as most the smoke should be cleared.

Hayato knowing this wouldn't be enough then used Sonido, creating a somewhat static sound from where he was, then to appear directly behind the captain before the cero arrived un-sheathing his blade to stab forwards with his right hand towards Riku's left leg, then quickly slashing diagonally to his right shoulder, following up with his left foot to aim a round house kick to his temple. During this time Hayato could only imagine slicing his opponent to pieces, as the two battled he kept whispering, "I will kill you, I will kill you."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Daring Gift ; Assault on SS   The Daring Gift ; Assault on SS EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:47 pm

The guy's heirro was tough alright. But he kept going. When he fired the kido spell, the guy summoned a pair of hollows to sheild him, which succeeded. So he can summon tiny reinforcements, power wise. Riku started to draw his blade when the man fired a cero and sonidoed behind him. The cero would be the best choice to take than melee attacks. Thanks to his quick reflexes and advanced sensing and tracking ability, he spun, knocking away the hand going for his leg with his free one. He also matched blades. It was then the cero hit his back. The small captain stumbled forward, and earned a kick to the head.

Riku used the momentum to do a roundhouse kick of his own. Followed by a stab to the chest. That cero was certainly not weak. So he was mostly a ranged guy then? The blonde ducked low and aimed a kick to the knee, hoping to break it. Then he would use another spell, though a weaker one. "Hado 33: Sokatsui!" He followed up it up with another spell. "Bakudo 21: Senkienton!" An explosion of red smoke ingulfed them. It was at that point Riku unleashed his shikai, which doubled his own durability and stamina.

If the man was still in the cloud, he would swing down right on top of him. When the cloud left, it would be seen that Riku's new weapon was four foot long, arrow shaped blade. Out of the hilt came a chain and dagger, the dagger's blade being a hollow rhombus. "Kettou Soshi." He whispered, stating the name of his zanpakutou. If the guy was at a distance, Riku would throw the dagger at him, the chain extending.
Back to top Go down
Kairu
Normal Member
Kairu

PostSubject: Re: The Daring Gift ; Assault on SS   The Daring Gift ; Assault on SS EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:40 am

Hayato becoming excited about landing a shot to his head was un-prepared as this help the captain using it as momentum to then do a roundhouse kick connecting to Hayato's head, the force was great, stunning Hayato for a moment and throwing him off balance to barely catch him self by unfurling his left wing to hold his body up, his wings fully extended could easily hold Hayato up for they are the same length as he is height. As he began to regain his focus a blade headed for his chest with most shinigami's Hayato wouldn't even bothering moving, but this time his instincts told him other wise, as he then unfurled his right to thrust him self backwards.

The captain then coming in low to kick Hayato's leg, Hayato could be fine with nothing but his legs he knew he would need them to even stand a chance, with no hesitation Hayato used his offense as his defense throwing his right fist down as hard as he could towards the incoming leg, the force of the two colliding would definitely break a couple of his knuckles, but it would keep his leg from any danger. "Hado 33: Sokatsui!" the captain yelled, right as Hayato had heard the word Hado he then attempted to reach forward with his right hand once more to grab the captains fingers to redirect the path of the Hado, this would leave Hayato right hand useless as the Hado would then directly hit it if he reached in time, if not he would take all the damage to his entire right arm.

"Bakudo 21: Senkienton!" Hayato in pain from the previous attack now had found himself in the midst of this red smoke, "I will kill you" he said as he unfurled his wings once more using them to circulate the air, to remove the density of the smoke making the captain visible as he came in for another attack, Hayato noticing quickly the different weapon by appearance being four foot long with a blade that looks like a arrow head, as the captain fell towards Hayato he said, "Admire Emi" spreading his wings out fully above he like a shield the captain could watch as they turned from white to black with each tip becoming sharp.

As the captain came down upon Hayato's wings, you could see that the force was enough to lower the wings but quickly after Hayato flapped each one to throw the captain away from him. Hayato's eyes slowly turned black in front of the captain and his wrists slowly grew slits in them quickly gushing out blood from his wrists, not long after blood began to leak slowly out of his eye's creating a puddle below him. Hayato didn't look as if he was in pain from the transformation but you could see a giant smile appear as he looked at the captain, Hayato could sense the strength he gained, but he knew taking out the captain wouldn't be easy.

As the captain shot a dagger from off his blade from a distance Hayato then just used his right wing to fling it away, then smashing his foot down in the puddle of blood below flinging some into the air, to then create a wakizashi from the blood, grabbing the wakizashi with his left hand, he then using Sonido to close the gap between the two attempted to stab the captains right leg with the blade as he then used his left wing at the same time to attempt a stab for his right shoulder as his right wing was attempting to stab his stomach all at the same time, attacking in such pattern his wings cover large parts of his body as well as attacking, another offensive as defensive move.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Daring Gift ; Assault on SS   The Daring Gift ; Assault on SS EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:31 am

(OOC: To stab him in the stomach, you would have to aim lower, so technically, the wing would have to go around your arm to do that, leaving a part of your head and shoulder partially vulnerable on that side. Since your wings are similar to Ulqui's, and his wouldn't be able to do that. Just saying is all.)

The man had released. Great...Riku may actually have to go into bankai to keep up. He would much rather avoid it if possible. The new sight was a little horrendous. But he was prepared. He matched blood blade with good steel. Then the wings lashed out. Just as he felt the appendage hit his shoulder, he started to spin with the strike. This caused a gash at his shoulder, and a lighter scratch at his side, which would have been a stab at his gut if he hadn't moved.

The blonde spun a couple times nearly ten feet away from his opponent. His dagger was forming an ice shuriken the size of a six foot door. And was fired from the weapon, aiming for the legs. Right afterward, Riku pulled the other weapon back using the chain. At the same time, he swung with the large sword, firing about a dozen kunai knives made of ice if he was still at range. But if he was already in his face, and struck with his wings again, Riku would used the chain to block one wing, the sword the other, and fire the arrow part of his shikai straight into the guy's chest.

Normally, that would leave his front vulnerable. But he also fired a wall of ice from the blade to the opposite wing.

If instead the man caught the dagger, electricity would surge through it and electrocute the man until he drops it. Then Riku would pull the dagger back and using it as a whip to slash at the man. The dagger would also be consumed in electricity, with double the cutting/attack power.

The boy captain ignored the worst of his two main injuries, his shoulder. He'd had it much worse, and could still fight even with severe damage.
Back to top Go down
Kairu
Normal Member
Kairu

PostSubject: Re: The Daring Gift ; Assault on SS   The Daring Gift ; Assault on SS EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:43 pm

Hayato smirked as he could see that his wing gash at the captains shoulder, and a lighter scratch at his side as he spun to give a distance between the two, Hayato laughed at bit for he realized this was the first time that the captain distanced himself form him. The captain then shot an six foot ice shuriken towards Hayato from the blade behind him, then tuged on the chain he held that connected to that blade, he didn't even need to verify that a blade came towards him as he watched the captain pull the chain at the same time, he swung with the large sword, firing about a dozen kunai knives made of ice.

"Don't underestimate the power of my bloods defense!" Hayato then yelled as he then lifted his left hand, blood began to engulf Hayato in a sphere you could watch as the red turned darker, the blood hardened just as the large shuriken smashed into his sphere, Hayato slightly surprised not realizing there was even an attack that large behind him felt lucky for a second until he could watch as the sphere began to crack. He had put to much confidence into his shield, as it shattered and returned into blood he could see a dozen kunai's almost in his face and the blade from behind hasn't strike yet, there was no way out of all damage. Hayato turning the blood from his shattered shield into a large broad sword smashed it down in front as he also covered his back where the blade would hit with his wings. This would send a shock through his wings slightly clenching his teeth as the blade his his wings then bounced off.

This broad sword was large but not the size of his body it was only enough to block the kunai's that headed for Hayato's chest and legs but his arms and shoulders being fully exposed had taken much damage. His left arm and bloody and his right shoulder and arm bloody and now due to the damage to his right shoulder he couldn't lift that arm. "This is bad" he thought to himself, "he may use this to his advantage if the he finds out I can't use the one arm."

He then allowed the broad sword to turning into blood again, and then smirk as he then vanished leaving only a static sound behind, he now stood behind the captain as he then swung his right unusable arm towards the side of the captains head allowing the blood from his wrists to fling towards the captain, at the same time sending his left wing for his right leg in an attempt to stab through it.

If both of these attacks were blocked as the two were close he would then bite his tongue and attempt to spite blood at the captains eyes. The quickly use his other free wing to fling himself back, all this time as they battled across this room blood trails have been left everywhere by Hayato, he then touched the blood trail below him and created what looked to be a a blade of a katana that was double sided and instead of a hilt there was another point, this was all blade, that he would then stab this into his right for-arm pushing it till the half of it set in his for-arm.

Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Daring Gift ; Assault on SS   The Daring Gift ; Assault on SS EmptySun May 13, 2012 3:42 am

The electrified dagger bounced off the wings as expected. That man did not even notice the ice shuriken that was behind him that broke his blood shield. The guy needed to pay more attention to his surroundings. The arrancar formed a broadsword out of his blood and had used that to block some of his kunai. Riku whipped the electrified dagger down on the guy. Only to miss. He leaned foward, twisted, and hopped oddly. Blood splattered on his cheek and partially on his uniform. The arrancar's arm! Unfortunately, the wing came out just as he hopped. It barely scratched the side of the knee. Riku was not exactly the biggest of people.

The blond whipped the electrified blade horizontally with enough slack to hopefully get tangled around the wing or leg and electrocute him some more. If that happened, he swing the man and toss him through the ceiling. Riku would follow soon afterward and fire a large ice pike the size of a mini-van.

If that didn't happen, Riku would start for a spell and disengaging the electricity on the dagger and ready to block or dodge. But if anything did manage to hit him, unless it was to the jaw, even if the blood exploded, he would continue with the incantation. "Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six! Bakudo 61: Rikujokuro!" Six wide, but flat, beams of light went to clamp onto his midsection.

In either case, if the blood exploded, he would go into bankai right afterwards. His new appearance would be a light grey trench coat and matching hakama. On the back of each hand was some sort of weapon: on his right four lightning bolt shaped claws, and on the left was a DVD sized snowflake. And he would wait on the upcoming counter assault.
Back to top Go down
Kairu
Normal Member
Kairu

PostSubject: Re: The Daring Gift ; Assault on SS   The Daring Gift ; Assault on SS EmptyTue May 22, 2012 4:05 am

Hayato smirked as he noticed his blood hit the captains face and he ended up just scratching the captains knee, even though Hayato smirked he knew himself that he couldn't last much longer, Hayato starred at the captain for some time to allow himself to think, but doing so he ended up losing attention as the captain then whipped the electrified blade horizontally with enough slack too wrap around Hayato's right wing but it was too late for him to do anything about it as Hayato then began to fly off the ground, this would be nothing if the captains blade wasn't electrocuting Hayato, the pain made Hayato yell.

As Hayato was being flung around and towards the roof he released the blade that was in his right arm as he was flung the blade and the blood he creates would be spread across the room randomly, until he then smashed through the roof.

Hayato's in pain still yelling from being electrocuting he then using his left wing carved out his left wing from his back, only doing this caused greater pain but also more blood to spread all on the floor beneath him and on his back, he staggered to his feet almost falling through the hole that he smashed up through, he then looked down to see as the captain then launch a large ice spike towards Hayato, "I need to be in that room" he said to himself as he then closed his eye's and began to fall through the hole towards the spike as he fell he then created a shield made of blood that attached to his left arm Hayato then used the shield as the large ice spike hit it to parry his own body away from it, he could still feel his left arm tremble at the shock between the two.

As he fell he allowed the shield to vanish, Hayato would then turn the prior shield's blood into 100 small pellets that he would then hit with his left arm just to send them flying randomly towards the captain, as he then would land Hayato would land rolling, then staggering to his feet it was hard enough for Hayato to stand. He knew he wouldn't last much longer, he then walked towards the entrance to the Daireishokairo watching the captain closely then stopped in front of it, then blood would begin to pool in front of the door, if the captain waited to attack he would then use his left wing to tear into his backs flesh to spray blood all up the door's wall.

If the captain attacked before then Hayato would then use his left wing to defend, and create blood weapons with his left to launch towards the wall of the door's entrance that would then turn into blood and spread all over the wall around the door. And in the process of the two exchanging attacks a bubble made of blood would grow on his back where his wing was, blood would then begin to pool in it as it grew.

(OCC: Assuming your not in bankai cuz the blood didn't explode)
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Daring Gift ; Assault on SS   The Daring Gift ; Assault on SS EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:35 pm

I think I've seen enough. Just be careful on how your wings work, that's the only thing.

New Tier: 1-3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Daring Gift ; Assault on SS   The Daring Gift ; Assault on SS Empty

Back to top Go down

The Daring Gift ; Assault on SS
Page 1 of 1