Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Nutjob Bonkers I_vote_lcapNutjob Bonkers I_voting_barNutjob Bonkers I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Nutjob Bonkers Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Nutjob Bonkers Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Nutjob Bonkers Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Nutjob Bonkers Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Nutjob Bonkers Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Nutjob Bonkers Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Nutjob Bonkers Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Nutjob Bonkers Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Nutjob Bonkers Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Nutjob Bonkers Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Nutjob Bonkers Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Nutjob Bonkers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Nutjob Bonkers Empty
PostSubject: Nutjob Bonkers   Nutjob Bonkers EmptySun May 13, 2012 11:59 pm

Sigillum Dei Template

Basic Information

Name: Nutjob Bonkers
God Incarnate: Eris (God of Strife and Discord)
True Age: Unknown
Sex: Unknown
Personality:

Nutjob is incredibly random in the way he acts. In the middle of a sentence he could randomly change the subject and talk about something completely different, or just stop all together. He seems to be constantly moving in some way, whether it be tapping his foot, bouncing up and down, or moving his head back and forth, he seems to not be able to sit still. However, he has the ability to control himself when he is imitating someone else in order to keep his cover as he tries to manipulate them into ways he sees fit. His eyes also tend to wander around when he isn't acting like someone else.

Nutjob sees the world as his own personal playpen filled with things made specifically for his own enjoyment, which of course, is causing discord and destruction through the discord. He has no real feelings towards "people" even if he does lie to convince you he does. He has a small amount of respect for his fellow "Gods" provided they are fun enough, or at least support Nutjob's ways of doing things. Even if he does have respect for them he doesn't really have any feelings towards them either, he would cast them aside if it meant he could have more fun.

One of Nutjob's favorite hobbies is the manipulation of peoples emotions. He absolutely loves messing with people in ways of relationships or high ranking officers. He has absolutely no remorse for anyone effected by it, he wouldn't be much of a God of discord if he did. He will often take note of someones relationship status and the persons way of acting, transform into them, and incredibly accurately act like them and trick the people important to the person into thinking he hates them or has done something to them that would make them hate him. He will also use them to cause arguments that may even lead to revolution or war, or perhaps just a large riot. Nutjob will always run away and transform before he is found out though, he isn't the type to let people find out it's him and is very careful about his eyes when he does transform, being sure to wear sunglasses or other things that would conceal his eyes.

Nutjob has a talent for finding out peoples weaknesses. He can determine the type of person you are just by talking with you for 5 minutes. Everything he hears that can be used against the person, he will use against the person if the time comes that he wants and or needs to use it against them. He will also often change into high ranking officers or politicians to cause chaos with a lot more ease, though he has more fun when he uses peoples weaknesses against them.

He is rather fond of things that surprise him, such as new discoveries or people surprisingly tricking him instead. He has great respect for anyone who successfully tricked him into doing something and would not get angry over it, he would just get happy and excited that there was someone out there are talented as he was at manipulating others, though he would probably consider them a rival and focus more on humiliating them rather then everything else.

If there is anything Nutjob fears, it would have to be boredom. His greatest hell would be a place where he is unable to trick anyone or have any fun at all, seeing as it's his very reason for existing. Even death he isn't afraid of, he would much rather die then go through a world where he is bored for all eternity. He is addicted to tricking people, and will not stop, no exceptions.

Nutjob's greatest goal in life is to conquer it in some way, whether it be the whole earth or just a large part of it. He wants to build his own empire where he can freely mess with the laws of physics and nature in any way he wants, and have people live in his own personal dreamland of craziness.

Likes: Fighting, Wars, Bloodshed, Chaos, Disorder, Manipulation
Fears: Boredom, Failing to trick someone.

Character Appearance

Height: 6'1
Weight: 140lbs
Physical Traits:

Chosen form:
Nutjob Bonkers 5092-1958235038

The form Nutjob has decided to be his "True Form" because he has forgotten what he actually looks like, is the form in the picture above of a all man with many strange features, almost like he was combining several styles together. His eyes will always be a certain color no matter what appearance he has changed to, his right eye being black and his left eye being red. This form has 2 different colors in it's hair, one side being blonde and gradually shifting into pink on the other side. He puts his hair in pig tails to give off a more girlish look considering he is the reincarnated Eris, who was actually a girl.

Clothing:

In this form he seems to mix and match different patterns and colors to create his wacky look. Wearing pink and purple stripped socks with pink rubber boots, yellowish track pants with a tealish blue t-shirt. He wears a lab coat over himself with large pockets on both ends and rolled up sleeves.

Accessories:

He appears to carry around a frog hand puppet wearing a chefs hat for whatever reason, perhaps just to be silly. He also wears a doctors heart hearing thingy around his neck as well. These have no significance to his powers or capabilities in the slightest, they are just for show.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style:

Nutjob tends to be a strategist, focusing more on confusing his opponents and having them fight each other instead of himself. He is an incredibly talented actor, being able to perfectly imitate anyone he has transformed into, and will often use this to his advantage in turning people against each other. He has a strong talent of manipulation, being capable of turning others against each other with relative ease and can easily pick out signs of what people fear, hate, or like.

Even if he tends to be a strategist, he also has many fighting capabilities. No matter what form he is in his strength, and speed will remain the same, but his original physical capabilities are definitely formidable. His Agility is his best skill, but his strength is not far behind it. While his strength is not his best skill, he is definitely strong, even if he doesn't look like it, his original body must of been rather muscular if he is as strong as he is now, seeing as his strength and speed are always the same as his original form, but of course, he doesn't remember what it is. He has incredible acrobatic skills, being able to do single hand stands, bending in several ways, spinning multiple times in the air upside down, basically anything wacky you can think of with acrobatics. He also uses his acrobatics in hand to hand combat as his battle choice, using his arms and legs to deal damage rather then weapons, he is also double jointed which allows him to do certain things in acrobatics that others can't. His fighting style is also moderately sloppy looking, although that's just how it looks, it is very effective in reality.

Strengths: Agility, Strength, Intelligence
Weaknesses:

Nutjob may have some great skills in agility, strength, and intelligence, but in terms of taking hits, his endurance falls short. He always tries his hardest to dodge attacks first before attacking as to not get hit because his endurance is average at best. He guesses that his original body was fairly frail despite being muscular, again, not sure what it looks like, but nevertheless, Nutjob can't take hits very well.

Nutjob is over-confident in some regards and will often underestimate his opponents, thinking they are nothing but stupid monkeys that can't figure things out. His over-confidence makes him easily distracted because sometimes he doesn't feel like he needs to focus on the fight to win. This of course, can leave him open to attacks.

Abilities & Weapons

Represented Item:

Apple of Discord:

Nutjob Bonkers Apple_of_discord

A golden apple as strong as a zanpakuto, it allows him to use powers from Stage 2 and up. However he does not need the Apple of Discord to shape-shift. He must be within 10 feet of the Apple in order to use Stage 2 and up. The Apple also appears to have the word Kallisti carved in it, which translated from Greek means "To the most beautiful one." Or, "The most Fairest one.".

God power Stage One:

Shape-Shifting:
Nutjob has the incredible ability to transform into anyone he has seen before, even combining different parts of individual people to create strange appearances like the one he often uses now. He uses these transformations to trick people into trusting him or using their influence to cause riots or wars, which he is just so addicted to. The transformation also creates a sort of reiatsu sensing alternation as well, when someone attempts to sense his reiatsu to see if he is actually the person, they will see his reiatsu being exactly the same as the one he is transformed into. In reality his reiatsu level never changes, but it puts up an illusion that his reiatsu level is whatever it was for the person he is currently disguising himself as. The only imperfection's that his shape-shifting has, is that he cannot copy powers or abilities, including strength and speed, and his eyes will never change color, and will always be his right eye black and his left eye red. He can maintain any form for as long as he wants and there are no limitations to how many he can change into. The transformation process is also instantaneous.

God Power Stage Two:

Chaotic Manipulation:
Maintaining his ability to shape-shift, his new power involves messing with nature itself. He can force 2 different things whether they be plants or inanimate objects to argue with each other, thus separating them while their natural happenings still occur. For example, making clouds argue with their rain, so the rain still falls, but the clouds have left. Another example would be forcing plants to argue with dirt, forcing the plants to actually raise out of the ground and float in the air, still bloomed. Of course, his power is not quite strong enough to lift incredibly heavy things out such as full grown trees, I would say his weight limit is probably about his own weight which is 140lbs, unless of course he uses other things to lift up the heavier things, thus his power isn't actually lifting it. He can only mess with things within 500 meters of his body, and he must have the Apple of discord with him in order to mess with nature, however he can still shape-shift without it. He also cannot mess with anything 140lbs or more directly, but through the means of other things he's manipulating he can. He also cannot mess with beings with enough spiritual pressure to see ghosts, meaning any human, hollow or whatever that he may or may not fight.

Boosts:

Nutjob's speed is doubled in this stage.

God Power Stage Three:

Apple Manipulation:
Along with his other powers, Nutjob is now able to transform his Apple of Discord into any inanimate object he wishes so long as they follow 2 rules. They cannot be larger then 20 feet long or wide, and cannot weigh more then 5,000 pounds. The Apple of Discord can change shape in an instant and is capable of being teleported back into his hand at any moment. The inanimate object can be anything from weapons to rocks and will always be gold colored with the word "Kallisti" carved into it in some way.

Boosts:

At this point, Nutjob's speed and strength are doubled what they were in his second stage.

Full God Power: [Almost full power as before they were sealed, No Omnipotent powers]
Boosts:

Back Drop:

Background:

Eris, the Greek goddess of strife and discord, war and argument. She was known to create wars through the art of causing arguments, manipulating peoples minds into hating each other, until war broke out. Her most famous tale was being the cause of the Trojan War. The goddesses Hera, Athena, and Aphrodite along with the other Olympus, were invited to the forced wedding between Thetis and Peleus, who would become the parents of Achilles. Eris, unlike the others, was not invited to the wedding, and so, unleashing her anger through her troublemaking tendencies, tossed the Apple of Discord into the party, a golden apple that would make everyone around it feel the need to argue. The apple had the word "Kallisti" which means "For the most beautiful one." or "The most fairest one." Causing the goddesses to begin arguing over which was the most beautiful and most fairest. Paris, the prince of troy, was appointed to pick out the fairest, ordered by Zeus. The goddesses stripped naked, bribed, did everything they could to win. Paris decided to pick Aphrodite, which was the decision that doomed his city, as it was lost in the Trojan War that ensued from this quarrel.

Eris had other stories, but they were minor, though she never actually failed. There was a baby born into the world, given an name, and was blessed with powers that which had never been seen before. As the child grew, the powers grew, giving the child the ability to change shape, and alter the laws of physics and nature in some cases, eventually, the child forgot who he/she was, thinking that he was a male, though he could be mistaken. Through the years of changing his shape, he forgot who he was, what he looked like, and what his name is. The child eventually left home in his/her young teens, forgetting about his/her parents and living a life as a shape-shifter and messing with people.

Eventually as a young adult, he donned the name Nutjob Bonkers, thinking it matched him perfectly because of his tendencies to mess with peoples heads and cause fights between friends and families. He didn't know why he loved messing with people so much, but he kept doing it anyway. His powers grew as he did and eventually he couldn't remember his age.

Through the years he decided to finally choose an identity that he could call his own, and through his magic, he combined certain aspects that he deemed fitting for his appearance, mixing and matching different things such as pink and orange hair in pigtails, purple boots with purple and pink socks, blue shirt with brown track pants and a long doctors coat. He noticed his eyes no matter who he changed into remained the same, one black, the other red, and figured it was fitting of his demented identity. He wasn't sure if this is what he really looked like or not, most likely not, but he chose to believe it was anyway, living his new life as the shape-shifter, reincarnated Eris, (Though he has not found out he is the reincarnated Eris) and took on the name Nutjob Bonkers.

Side Notes:

Last edited by Keten on Sat May 19, 2012 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Nutjob Bonkers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nutjob Bonkers   Nutjob Bonkers EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:34 pm

Approved 1-5
Back to top Go down