Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
deserted quincy I_vote_lcapdeserted quincy I_voting_bardeserted quincy I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
deserted quincy I_vote_lcapdeserted quincy I_voting_bardeserted quincy I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
deserted quincy Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
deserted quincy Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
deserted quincy Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
deserted quincy Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
deserted quincy Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
deserted quincy Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
deserted quincy Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
deserted quincy Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
deserted quincy Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

deserted quincy Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

deserted quincy Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

deserted quincy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

deserted quincy Empty
PostSubject: deserted quincy   deserted quincy EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:45 pm

Cairo, the capital of Egypt and the largest city in the Arab world and Africa, and the 16th largest metropolitan area in the world. Nicknamed "The City of a Thousand Minarets" for its preponderance of Islamic architecture, Cairo has long been a centre of the region's political and cultural life. With a population of 6.76 million spread over 453 square kilometers (175 sq mi), Cairo is by far the largest city in Egypt. However a particular red head wished it wasn’t, swaying back and forth exhaustively there was a strangely dressed young teen.

His face was concealed beneath a bandaged like hat and a scarf; the tight blue tunic looked very flexible, even though there were many parts of it that was bondage like around his fingertips, his arms, chest and including his laps and legs. There was also a marking in the front of an eye, while the back looked as though it had something there, but it was ripped out. However what was strange about the tunic was the fact that he had a white scarf that is made from the Ginpaku Kazahana no Uzuginu; a silver-white windflower light silk, which only members of the Kuchiki family wore. Despite being mostly concealed, his red hair was quite visible as well as his blue eyes. Ponty elf like ears also stuck out of the strange tunic which was known as his full bring.

It was a bright and hot sunny day, but the red head didn’t really pay attention to it seeing as though he was very resistant towards the temperature. He was sent on a mission here in Cairo and seeing as though nobody wanted to be a prey to heat stroke the young dare devil decided he would go. The teen was no older than seventeen, but he was in fact a general of the coalition. He stood at a good height being 5’8’’, but he was a tad underweight even though he doesn’t starve himself. Looking at a map; he could see that he was at the right place, but he couldn’t sense where the supposedly dangerous target was coming from. “How did I get myself into this anyhow?” the teen asked himself as he avoided the unnecessary glares from the citizens.

(Full bring:
Spoiler:
)
Back to top Go down
james
james

deserted quincy Empty
PostSubject: Re: deserted quincy   deserted quincy EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:08 pm

Hikaru was there to soak up some sun and culture. As the capital of Egypt, it was the home of kings, queens, deceit and discord. With the controversy surrounding it during the last decade, Hikaru was warned about going by family and clan members. The weather was beautiful, the sun shining brightly as Hikaru stands shirtless in the light on a rooftop. It felt good to be somewhere where there were no expectations on him. However, his fun was short-lived when he sensed a powerful reiatsu, one more powerful than his own. What made it worse was that it was a human spiritual signature. "Great," he says, massaging his temples. "Couldn't they let me enjoy a damn vacation?" Hikaru groans and looks around, trying to pinpoint the signature.

Believe it or not, the human was the bumbler with a map in his hands. Hikaru slips a muscle shirt on, hiding his toned and tanned upper body. He stands on the edge of the roof and leaps off, performing a front flip and landing in front of the map-wielding human. Hikaru always carried his yumi where he went, but it was in his room back at his hotel. He was not ready for a fight, except for the Ginto vials in his pockets and the single Seele Schneider hanging from a belt loop. "What are you looking for?" Hikaru asks, crossing his arms as he approaches the human. "Need help?"
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

deserted quincy Empty
PostSubject: Re: deserted quincy   deserted quincy EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:29 pm

Indulged in his thoughts; the red head had almost bumped into the other male if it weren’t for the fact that he not only spoke, but spoke English. Looking up from the map the red head looked back at the man in front of him. “Uh!?” he muttered in shock at the sudden question. “Well… not really, though I’m finally glad I had found someone who speaks English.” He said slightly laughing in between seeing as though he thought that he probably looked like a fool roaming around aimlessly. “But than-…” Victory suddenly cut short as he felt a strong spiritual pressure from the red head. “You have a pretty calm reitsu…” the red head found himself saying out loud though he was merely talking to himself. “Oh yeah, Victory… my name is Victory, what is your name?” He said as he folded his piece of paper and reached out to shake his hand.

If he took his hand, he would shake it with both hands pretty lively, but if he doesn’t take his hand he would just look at the palm of his hand for a brief second before pulling down his scarf in order for him to see the bottom part of his face. “Maybe you can help me; I’ve been looking for suspicious characters all day.” He said bearing a wide grin on his face. There was a big possibility that this man was his target, but Victory didn’t mind much seeing as though he did offer to help him. “Have you seen any?” he asked seeming slightly naïve and not knowing what he may or may not get himself into.
Back to top Go down
james
james

deserted quincy Empty
PostSubject: Re: deserted quincy   deserted quincy EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:51 pm

Hikaru did shake his hand, but he shook it quickly and withdrew his own hand before Victory held with his left. "Of anyone who could be suspicious here," Hikaru says as Victory lowers his scarf to reveal his face, "it's you. Your face is hidden like that of a woman, but instead of a proper hijab, you wear a bit of a burka. If you're wondering why these people are looking at you with confusion or anger, it's because they don't know what to make of you." In the background, a speaker crackles to life as an Imam begins to sing in Arabic the call to prayer. Those who are devout Muslims in the crowd start to do their prayer 'dance', so to speak.

As the people begin to pray, Hikaru looks around and then back at Victory. "As for your target," Hikaru says, reading in to Victory's question about finding a suspicious person, "I would have to guess that I would be that person. I am the only one here with a reiatsu noticeable out of this crowd. I am one of two known Quincy that still exist, the other being a member of your precious Coalition." Hikaru turns around to walk away, waving his hand. "You will not get me to join," he says, "no matter how much stronger you are." With a mighty leap while the praying Muslims are bowed, Hikaru lands on the rooftop where he was basking, walking back to the glass of water he was sipping from.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

deserted quincy Empty
PostSubject: Re: deserted quincy   deserted quincy EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:42 pm

The red head gave a blank expression as he said that he looked suspicious and had even compared him towards a woman which he didn’t seem to mind as much as it took him a moment to understand what he meant by the reason everyone had been giving him creepy glances and seeing as though he never really took the time to look at his own full bring. “I look like a mad combo of a hijab and a burka?” he asked sounding as if he had never looked into a mirror in his life. Having gained his full bring at a young age; he was used to others confusing his gender, but never in his whole life had someone told him that before not even his friends who would tease him any moment they got. As the people began to pray, the red head looked back at them in confusion; he wasn’t sure what they were doing, but nor did he care as the man he was talking to said how he could have been the target and how he was a quincy. “A quincy?” Victory said outloud sounding quite amused. He had never in his life met a quincy before, they were all practically extinct.

As the man turned to leave he said something interesting about joining the coalition, but before he could question it he suddenly took off. “Hey wait!” he called out, but he was gone. As soon as the red head lands on the roof top, the red head quickly appeared again strangely mildly quickly. “Hey wait, I don’t mean ta bother you. Just hear me out, no one is going to force you to join in their elite and if anyone in the coalition had tried to force you, you should let me know because that is against the rules. It would be nice if you could join seeing as though we need all the help we can get, but if you don’t want to I really can’t force you… however, if you really are my target, then I can’t just let you go like nothing. I was told that I needed to check on a dangerous reitsu and until I know rather or not I can trust you then I can’t necessarily leave you alone. If your part of the coalition then I know you’re not a threat, but since you’re not its very risky.” He said keeping a straight face; though he really hoped that he wasn’t confusing him, since he really was confusing himself.
Back to top Go down
james
james

deserted quincy Empty
PostSubject: Re: deserted quincy   deserted quincy EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:55 am

"A dangerous reiatsu?" Hikaru says with a laugh. "Anything and/or anyone that does not conform like a robot to the Coalition is considered a threat. I am the most unique and the biggest name they could recruit. I am the leader of the Ishida clan, following in the footsteps of Ryuuken and Uryuu. Unless there is a sighting of a Gillian or even an Arrancar, you're wasting my time." Hikaru nonchalantly waves his hand at Victory again, pulling off his shirt to reveal muscles that made him more than a ranged fighter, which Quincy are primarily known for.

"While you're here," Hikaru says, starting to sound ignorant and arrogant, "why not learn how to properly track reiatsu? I'm sure this dangerous energy would have been found much sooner, especially with me here. Hell, I probably already killed it while your Coalition cronies were too busy taking a shit in their swanky offices, giggling like hyenas with their fingers up their own noses." Hikaru clearly had a dislike for the Coalition. "I have found nothing in it that interests me, nothing to make me join, and nothing that makes me HAVE to join. Some have tried to FORCE me to join, but they were sent home battered, bruised and beaten for their efforts. So unless you're here to forcefully recruit me..." Hikaru sits in his chair, leans back in it, adjusts his sunglasses and takes hold of his glass of water "... then we really don't have any more business..."

((Unless you want to add a reason for them to have business))
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

deserted quincy Empty
PostSubject: Re: deserted quincy   deserted quincy EmptyThu May 17, 2012 5:32 pm

The red head slightly twitched in annoyance as the quincy told him that he needed to learn how to track reitsu properly. Who did this guy think he was? Ok sure he was the descendent of one of the most famous quincy’s, but Victory didn’t think that he had the right to insult the one family he had. “I think that we still do, what you said was not true. The coalition may be strict in most cases, but they don’t go unjustified nor are they unjust. You have no idea how many arrancars, sinners, humans, shinigami and even bounto’s whom abused their powers. Every day we put ourselves in the front line in order to stop that abuse and I can assure you as General of the cfdhcd you don’t have to confirm yourself like a robot. I have cutten many people some slack and even towards a half sinner who should have been killed for what he did.”

Pushing his scarf back he bends over the quincy as to block his sun and to show he wasn’t done talking with him. “Also I don’t need proper training to track reitsu, for all we know this person could be an expert in suppression his reitsu or I just need a little more time to get use to this eye. However if you already taken care of it, that is fine by me though I’m sorry that a few of my comrades tried to force you and I will deal with them later, but I don’t appreciate jerks bad mouthing my comrades and especially if you have never even been in the building. You maybe the heir to the quincy race, but that doesn’t mean you have to be a prick about it.”

Victory was pretty ticked off with what the quincy had just said, though at the same time he was also curious as to why he disliked the coalition so much. “Why are you so much against the coalition anyways? I know the coalition has a thing about getting on peoples nerves, but never really to push someone to be so negative.”
Back to top Go down
james
james

deserted quincy Empty
PostSubject: Re: deserted quincy   deserted quincy EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:14 am

Hikaru smirks as he gets this man's blood boiling. "Suppression makes no difference," he says with a laugh. "Why can't you suppress yours and have this target of yours come try to attack you?" Hikaru had his suppressed the whole time, the reason as to why Victory felt it only when Hikaru was standing directly in front of him and it was calm. "And considering I've already beaten some of your comrades, DUDE, I can say what I will, however I choose, whenever I wish."

Hikaru's eyes shift when he feels a particular large reiatsu, or rather a bunch of weaker reiatsu together in one spot, now gazing towards the Sahara. "There's your target," Hikaru says, turning his head. He pushes Victory out of his way as he gets up, looking over the rooftops, shielding his eyes from the sun. "I can't get an exact number," he says, "but it feels like there's at least one Gillian among them. Go hunt your small fries and then go cash in your bounty to the Coalition. I don't need a group of people to help with or be helped by." Though he was aware that being in a group of large numbers would preserve him, being the only Quincy he knew of for certain, it would defeat the purpose.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

deserted quincy Empty
PostSubject: Re: deserted quincy   deserted quincy EmptyTue May 22, 2012 10:11 pm

The hot head looked as though steam was blowing from his ears as he twitched more and more in annoyance. The fairy boy was flustered from how the Quincy said he could say what he wanted whenever he wanted. He looked very disturbed or stressed out as the background darkened and the teens eyes slightly glowed dangerously. “Sounds to me like the new heir to the Quincy race is a spoiled little brat-…” he said, but was cut off by the very large reitsu which calmed the red head back to his normal state though he wasn’t done bitching. Looking back towards the Sahara, the red head quincy pushes him off. Backing up he at first observes the Quincy as before taking a look himself; his left eye suddenly glowed a different color. Getting a close up, he could see that there was a Gillian around several different hollows and two kids running for their lives. “Damn right theirs a Gillian and some kids too!” he said as he instantly took off flying at high speeds and leaving a miniature dust storm behind with the Quincy.

The two children ran as fast as they could from the hollows; they were probably thirteen or fourteen years old by the looks of it and one of them had a pretty large amount of reitsu. the hollows roared and the children screamed till finally one of them tripped and fell causing the one in front to stop to help his friend. Speaking in an unknown language; the child tried to help his friend up, but it was too late. The hollow was right in front of the two, mouth open widely bearing sharp canines as an acid like drool began to trickle down the side of its mouth. The children gave one final call for help when suddenly Victory appeared from above landing a tornado like blow towards its hollow mask and shattering it with a powerful blow. The children suddenly stopped their screaming to look back at the sudden stranger, however Victory just kept himself hovered over the sand. “What are you two just standing there for run!” he said as he looked back at the kids.

The two kids just looked at him as if he just spoke pig latten causing Victory to slightly tear drop in annoyance. He had completely forgotten that he didn’t speak the language. “Leave, ciao, go, shoo!” he suddenly found himself gesturing, but the children only looked at him in confusion till a shadow came over the red headed elf. The two kids instantly screamed before they turned to run off. “Finally…” the red head said before pausing to kick backwards at the other hollows face which indeed was smashed again into little bitty tiny pieces. However something was not right; he clearly remembered seeing five hollows and a Gillian, but now he saw eight hollows and three gillians? “What the hell is this?” he asked himself while making a miniature twister on each hand. Smashing the hollows one by one more appeared as if they were duplicating without duplicating. The more he killed more varieties of hollows and gillians began to come from the sand almost as if it were some kind of trap. Within time the hollows and gillians had him completely surrounded, but the red head didn’t look intimidated. Red orbs formed on each of the twelve gillians mouth and Victory’s eyes narrowed as they each were about to launch a cero at him.
Back to top Go down
james
james

deserted quincy Empty
PostSubject: Re: deserted quincy   deserted quincy EmptyWed May 23, 2012 5:57 am

Suddenly, two white arrows streak across the sky over Victory's head, each finding its mark in one of the Gillians' pair of eyes; Hikaru was 100 ft behind the Coalition member. It was only another couple seconds that Hikaru, dual-wielding his Seele Schneider and another knife, the blade made of soul-synthesized steel, charges in, leaping at the closest Gillian, lopping off its face; this causes the energy in the Cero to destabilize and explode, taking care of the rest of the maskless Hollow. "You need to think before you charge in to battle!" Hikaru says, slinging his yumi from his back and firing three arrows, erasing three regular Hollow after erasing their heads from their bodies. He rolls next to Victory and fires his Seele Schneider through another Hollow, landing in the sand without any disturbance.

"Keep them centered here," Hikaru orders Victory. "I can finish them off quickly enough. Just keep them in here. I'll fire an arrow at you, as weak as I can, at your shoulder, to signal you to get out of the way. If you don't, well I'm sure the Shinigami will have something to do with you." Hikaru fires ten more arrows, weak ones, from his yumi before using his Hirenkyaku to disappear. The arrows destabilize the Ceros that were charging, stunning the Gillian but not killing them. Hopefully, if Victory plays his part, there will be an express ticket for the Hollow straight to oblivion.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

deserted quincy Empty
PostSubject: Re: deserted quincy   deserted quincy EmptyThu May 24, 2012 4:36 pm

Upon seeing the two white arrows, the red head slightly paused to look back at the Quincy in confusion. Though outnumbered, Victory thought that he had the situation under control; however he thought that it was always good to have an extra helping hand. As the Quincy took on a few hollows and a Gillian he rolled over next to him saying something that almost everybody tells him. “Tell me something new.” He said not really sounding mad since he knew it was true, but he was still annoyed seeing as though he couldn’t help himself. Blowing into his hand he made a sweet flute like whistling sound as ice shards began to launch out of the palm of his hand and stabbed a couple of hollows causing them to growl out in pain.

The Quincy then came up with a plan causing the pointy eared teen to miss a note of his flute like whistling and look back at him like he was a mad man. “Yeah sure use me as the guinea pig… sounds like fun!” he said sounding annoyed at first, but then smirking in amusement seeing as though he enjoyed being put in these types of situations. Grabbing onto one of his bandages, he quickly pulled it off seeing as the bandages were actually seals. Blue energy instantly sparked from his body as he was glowing like highlighted glow stick, his eyes almost looking as though it was camouflaged with the color of his reitsu. As the Quincy disappeared, the hollows all began to approach the red head like leaches; it was as if the energy he emitted was attracting them.

From a distance, blue green eyes watched the two in amusement; a kid no more than thirteen had been leaning on a camel as he watched the battle unfold. Keeping a wide grin on his face, the spiky white haired boy just observed the two. He wore a turtle neck long sleeved shirt with a short sleeved shirt over it with a number two in the back, a strange necklace with a blue gem on it baggy pants and sandals. “A Quincy and a human, how amusing… let’s see how well they do…” he said towards the camel.

Despite the kids human appearance, he was an arrancar disguised as a human (He would feel as though he were to be a 2-5 tier), his scent and reitsu were also being masked; however he was as well was half way responsible for the hollows that were randomly popping up. He would have stepped in between, but then again it would spoil the fun to see how the two strangers worked together to stop the madness. The two seemed pretty strong, but they weren’t something he couldn’t deal with if need be… however that is if it got to that point, which he really doubted that it would.

As the hollows approached the glowing red head, he began to use hand to hand combat on them in order for them not to hurt him, but keeping them all grouped up around him as well. Ponding them one by one was beginning to annoy him as he kicked one up the face flipped his body in midair like a hand stand and then performed the splits upside down slamming two hollows at the same time before spinning like a top to land on his feet again. The boy was about ready to take out his tornado, but didn’t do so putting his trust in the quincy.

Last edited by Sugerbliss on Thu May 24, 2012 8:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
james
james

deserted quincy Empty
PostSubject: Re: deserted quincy   deserted quincy EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:02 pm

((It's guinea pig, Bliss, not genie pig. If there was such thing as a genie pig, we would have some awesome magic bacon!))

Hikaru returned intermittently, helping Victory from behind the scenes. Yes, Victory was holding his own but, when Hikaru made a return, he would thin the herd as it approached Victory. Hikaru's ace in the hole, his Sprenger, should and would take care of and take out each Hollow involved in this fight. Victory would get his signal to get the Hell out of the way, but Hikaru considered leaving him in the blast. He would survive, but he would be mangled and unable to fight him, which would benefit Hikaru in the sense that he would avoid the Coalition for another day. However, Hikaru knew better; he did just grill him earlier on that rooftop...

Hikaru had three Seele Schneider in perfect position, until he felt another reiatsu, stronger than he and Victory, a good distance away. As soon as these first Hollow were taken care of, Hikaru knew that they had a new target. However, he could not let the knowledge of the Arrancar in the distance shake his concentration, especially when the number of Hollow seemed to steadily increase. He just knew that there was going to be more trouble later, in order to cut down the numbers of Hollow. He looked around to see where the Hollow were coming from, but all he could see were increasing numbers, maybe around 5 at a time. However, suddenly the signal fades away, as if he disappears, but Hikaru looks over and sees a boy on a camel, looking out over the desert, as if he was ignoring their presence... it was awkward...

Hikaru kills another group of Hollow, away from Victory, before disappearing again. Taking his remaining Seele Schneiders for the sake of Sprenger, he also makes sure he has the necessary Ginto. Cairo was a hotbed of spiritual energy, especially with the Giza pyramids and Valley of the Kings in the area. This proximity helped Hikaru to charge his Seele Schneiders quickly. As he returns to the fray, he activates both Seele Schneiders and starts to cut down Hollow, killing a Gillian that had just been brought in to the fight. He places them personally, and then begins to charge them with the drops from his Ginto. After charging four, he fires a series of weak arrows at Victory's location, stunning many Hollow and hitting Victory (they would feel like small hailstones, nothing too nice but not too painful either). As a second thought, to make sure Victory got out, Hikaru grabs him by the back of the shirt and throws him out, before he returns to activate the last Seele Schneider.

Once doing so, every Hollow and Gillian become trapped; Hikaru made sure to include the invisible portal where the Hollow were coming from. Before one of the Gillian, who had wised up to Hikaru's doings, fires a Cero, Hikaru releases the attack, a great geyser of energy engulfing every Hollow and Gillian, erasing them from existence, as well as forcibly closing the Arrancar's portal. Hikaru falls to one knee, sweating profusely, from all the energy he used to take care of the pack of Hollow that were released. Hikaru turns to Victory. "There's an Arrancar over there," he says, pointing right at the camel the Arrancar was sitting on, "and he feels like he's strong enough to be an Espada, if they still exist..." Hikaru was in his Quincy wear, which helped regenerate his energy, but he was still buckling under both the heat and the energy exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

deserted quincy Empty
PostSubject: Re: deserted quincy   deserted quincy EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:23 pm

((LMFAO, my bad I’ll watch that and sorry about posting without explaining in a bit more detail about Hiei’s ability’s.))

The hollows were a real pain, but with the Quincy coming back and forth he didn’t really get hurt or harmed; a few minor cuts and scratches, but nothing painful till suddenly an arrow got him right in the shoulder causing him to yelp in shock more than in pain. Looking at his shoulder, he plucked the arrow out in a bit of frustration. “Ow!” he said as he looked at it in confusion before he felt his scarf get grabbed and his body get tossed as if he were some rag doll. Falling on his bottom he seemed a tad surprised as he looked at the Quincy. “Was that really necessary?” he asked as he looked up to him only to turn his attention towards the trap. He had never seen something like it before; eyes glowing brightly in contrast of the bright energy he watched as every hollow and Gillian struggled to free themselves.

As the trap was set, the young boy whom was leaning against the camel suddenly sat up in amusement. It had been a while since he seen the quincy in action and so far this caught a bit of his attention. To be honest, it was an accident to leave the garganta open; Hiei wanted to enter the world of the living to find Helena, but accidentally ended up in the Sahara desert which didn’t bother him as much as the fact that he couldn’t manage closing the whole. At first it seemed fine seeing as though nothing came out after him; after running around in his human form he had caught sight of two kids running and screaming in a different language he didn’t comprehend, minus the fact that something must have shaken them up which led him towards his current position. Smirking in amusement the boy inched a bit closer to see the Quincy's full potential.

Blue eyes glowed brightly as a great geyser of energy erupted and consumed everything in its path and even destroyed some kind of strange portal he hadn’t seen before. As soon as the geyser of energy disintegrated, the red head smiled. “Now that was cool…” he said when all of a sudden the Quincy falls down onto one knee. Shocked by this sudden action, the red head was very quickly to respond towards him. “Easy now, are you alright?” he asked as he was now bending over him. “That was some technique, I never seen anything like that before-…” he said but was cut off by the appearance of the white haired kid. (Which he appeared before Hikaru could speak; seeing as though he was in his human form the whole time.)

“Seele Schneider… an equipment only Quincy's use. They are difficult to master and very deadly when used, however to get in such a precise and perfect position can prove to be an obstacle.” He said as he walked around the part of the sand that was destroyed as if he was interested in something. The red head looked a bit puzzled as he scanned the boy with his cyber eye, he didn’t look too tough but he didn’t like the fact that he didn’t see him coming. “Who are you?” he asked as he tried to help the Quincy up or if the Quincy would let him. “… Sonsaku…Ryuu Sonsaku…” he said mentioning a real name of a kid around his age that had gone missing for three years now. “I felt a reitsu earlier and so I came to check it out, but I see it wasn’t necessary.” He said before turning back towards the city and wanting no partake in conversation with them.
Back to top Go down
james
james

deserted quincy Empty
PostSubject: Re: deserted quincy   deserted quincy EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:28 am

((Bliss, the energy arrow wasn't strong enough to pierce Victory. If anything, the arrow shattered off his skin but stung a bit.))

Hikaru looked at the kid, very suspicious. Not just ANYONE would know what he used, especially the Sprenger technique. Allowing Victory to help him to his feet, Hikaru wiped the sweat from his brow, gripping his bow tightly. "I also don't believe that you're merely a boy," Hikaru says, attempting to sense reiatsu, but he couldn't. He was pretty tired from the use of so many Hirenkyaku flashsteps, as well as the use of Sprenger. However, Hikaru's sensing abilities are rarely circumvented so easily.

"You seem way too assured of yourself to be just a kid," Hikaru says, drawing the string of his bow and conjuring an arrow. "And I've never heard of you in the Coalition. Victory, have you heard of or seen this boy?" The arrow's form wavered and threatened to disappear, but Hikaru held on to it tightly, watching the white-haired boy. "Considering that you knew of a bunch of Hollow nearby, why didn't you try to help, unless you were the one to force open the Garganta yourself?"

Hikaru's eyes were stinging from the sweat that got in to them. His muscles were burning with the tension in his arms and legs. His chest heaved as his breathing became ragged. His armpits were soaked, and the faint smell of body odour pierced his antiperspirant...
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

deserted quincy Empty
PostSubject: Re: deserted quincy   deserted quincy EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:42 pm

((lol, I’ll re-edit it; I thought it might have hurt a little more if it had pierced him.))

The white hair boy seemed to pay no attention as continued on his way towards the town. “What you believe is your own problem, I don’t really care about your opinion; I was only interested in your techniques. I encountered a Quincy before; he was an arrogant prick who boasted about a quincy’s techniques, however the fool couldn’t preform anyone of them.” He said bluntly as he recalled the time he took encountered his second Quincy. He had to give it to the Quincy; he was pretty smart, but his disguising technique made him human and the only way anyone could tell that he wasn’t was in his segunda resurreccion which he had no need to use.

As the quincy pointed his bow at him, the white haired boy paused only to look back at the arrow that threatened to disappear. “Are you serious about shooting me in that state? Interesting…” he said before turning again ignoring the fact that he was being aimed at. Victory frowned looking very displeased; seeing as though his cyber eye stated that he was a (2-5 tier) seated officer leveled human, he thought that he was just a spoiled arrogant brat. “I haven’t heard of him in the coalition, but I did hear about a kid that had went missing three years ago with the very same name… besides that I had never seen him before.” The red head said, receiving a bit of a laugh from the white haired boy.

Narrowing his eyes, he was about to ask him what he thought was funny when Hikaru asked a good question which lead the white hair boy to stop in his tracks. “You two bore me with your questions, but I don’t mind answering. First off I never said I was part of some silly coalition, second I don’t care to help others unless I want to and I honestly couldn’t care less what happens to strangers. Besides you two were putting on such a show, it would have been a shame to have interfered.” He said blue-green eyes keeping an almost childlike expression as he smiled and then turned back around leaving Victory slightly twitchy seeing as though he didn’t quite understand why people didn’t like the coalition.

“Yeah, yeah I hope you get sun burned!” he said towards the kid as he made his way back towards the town as if nothing had happened. “Forget him, if he causes trouble; we will be the first to know.” He said looking back at Hikaru. “Let’s get you patched up shall we?” he asked giving him a hand. He could see that using that technique was taking its toll on the Quincy and that the heat wasn’t helping much. “You look like your burning up, sorry I couldn’t really tell since I’m resistant towards hot and cold temperatures.” He said all the meanwhile as he summoned rain clouds above them followed by a cooling wind. “That should do it.” he said before offering to help him walk back to the town without even considering the fact that he was soaked in his own transparent.
Back to top Go down
james
james

deserted quincy Empty
PostSubject: Re: deserted quincy   deserted quincy EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:59 pm

Hikaru held his ground, his vision blurring as he hangs on for dear life. "You're..." Hikaru's voice begins to get breathy as his consciousness starts to fade, even with the rain. His gaze is affixed on the white-haired boy. "You're an Arrancar!" he cries out at the boy leaves the scene. With that, the arrow in Hikaru's bow melts away and he falls to his knees, the rain almost burning his skin under his uniform. It was refreshing, but the relief it inspired causes Hikaru to black out, his hand still tightly holding on to the yumi bow he used in combat, his only true weapon...

((Since I'm unconscious, this is the best I could do.))
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

deserted quincy Empty
PostSubject: Re: deserted quincy   deserted quincy EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 10:58 pm

Victory was surprised by Hikaru’s sudden outburst, but Hiei paid no head he continued on like nothing happened. Hikaru passes out and Victory catches him and then looks back towards Hiei; however the white haired boy was nowhere to be seen. Sighing to himself, the red head picked up the Quincy and took him back towards the town where he cleaned him up and patched him up before leaving him to go find the arrancar; seeing as though he was completely exhausted he knew he wasn’t going to be waking up for some time. Finding the arrancar wasn’t easy what’s so ever especially since no one spoke English, but after some time of looking he finally found the white haired brat.

“Hey kid, stop right there!” he commanded. “You again, what do you want?” he asked seeming very annoyed. “I have a few questions for you.” He said getting in the white haired boys way. Hiei stopped and looked at the red head. “And what if I don’t want to answer it, are you going to force it out of me? Cause I can assure you arrancar or not, get in my way and I will hurt you.” He said eyes slightly glistened while keeping a cute, but inpatient grin. “You really are an arrogant brat aren’t you?” the hot head said angrily, causing the white haired boy to dramatically put his hands up as if he surrendered. “Not really, you’re much taller than me and you really could break my bones…” he said in a fake tone of voice causing the red head to lose his temper.

Though annoyed that Victory was bothering him, he found it interesting how angry he got from such simple things; human emotions greatly interested him and the red head was going off like a bomb which made him even more entertaining. Victory mad as hell was going on and on calling him a little spoiled arrogant brat and how he was going to mess him up, Hiei however kept his same bored expression as if he was listening to an annoying gong. “Alright, alright, here’s the deal if you beat me in a match; I’ll come with you, but if you lose you leave me the hell alone.” He said in amusement. “Deal!”

As the sun was setting, light drifted in the room where the Quincy was; Victory was now sitting across from him completely wrapped up in bandages as the white haired boy was now on the window sill looking out the window. The white haired boy didn’t look as bad as the red head, but he held a pretty good bruise across his face. Victory was no longer in his fullbring, wearing a black and red long sleeve shirt with strap able sleeves and a hoody and as well as a black capris which had three levels of straps that could make the pants into a (full length,) ankle length, knee length, and short length which he wore his ankle length letting the extra straps dangle freely. His old converse was also red and black and his bag was the same color two.

Unfortunately Victory was full of scratches and his head was wrapped, his left cheak had a bandaid, his right arms was completely wrapped up, his chest, his ankle and both hands while Sonsaku had a dark bruise on his face, burned clothes and a broken wrist. Waiting patiently as soon as the quincy would wake up Victory would say good evening.
Back to top Go down
james
james

deserted quincy Empty
PostSubject: Re: deserted quincy   deserted quincy EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:54 am

Hikaru was unconscious, but he could still feel the battle between Victory and the boy. He slowly sat up as the two were resting in the same room. Glancing over at Victory, his hand lashes out and whips him close to his mouth. "Why is he here?" Hikaru whispers very harshly. He pushes Victory away and starts to sit up, his muscles tight and burning still from the battle. Hikaru grabs for his knife and gets out of the bed, gripping the blade's hilt. As soon as his bare feet hit the floor, his legs wobble; his mind was recovered but his body was still weak.

"You!" Hikaru yells, pointing the point of the blade squarely at the boy he suspects to be an Arrancar. "Victory was obviously too weak to kick your ass, but I'll be damned if I let a pesky Hollow beat me." He stabilizes his body as his energy begins to pick up, almost refreshing his muscles; he still began to sweat profusely, his body trying to tell him not to do something stupid, like get himself killed. "The only way you could beat someone with a Fullbring is if you have stronger methods of transformation. I could feel your reiatsu as you fought! You hide it now but I know what you are..."

Hikaru fell to his knee, but he forces himself back up to his feet. He didn't know if Victory put his clothes back on or if he stood naked as he pointed his 'sword' at the boy. "The only kind of person that could defeat a person in Fullbring the same way that you beat Victory is if you're not just an Arrancar." Hikaru's eyes become steely and greatly focused. "You're one of the Espada itself."

In fact, Hikaru knew all about their little duel. He tossed and turned in a cold sweat as he felt their reiatsu clashing. There was no mistaking their separate signature; this Sonsaku kid did not feel natural... he did not feel human, not like Victory did, nor like any of the humans he spanked after they tried to bring him in to the Coalition...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

deserted quincy Empty
PostSubject: Re: deserted quincy   deserted quincy Empty

Back to top Go down

deserted quincy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: