Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Ailaes Tasolysi I_vote_lcapAilaes Tasolysi I_voting_barAilaes Tasolysi I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Ailaes Tasolysi I_vote_lcapAilaes Tasolysi I_voting_barAilaes Tasolysi I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Ailaes Tasolysi Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Ailaes Tasolysi Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Ailaes Tasolysi Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Ailaes Tasolysi Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Ailaes Tasolysi Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Ailaes Tasolysi Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Ailaes Tasolysi Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Ailaes Tasolysi Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Ailaes Tasolysi Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Ailaes Tasolysi Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Ailaes Tasolysi Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Ailaes Tasolysi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
james
james

Ailaes Tasolysi Empty
PostSubject: Ailaes Tasolysi   Ailaes Tasolysi EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:10 am

Hollow Template

Basic Information

Name: Ailaes Tasolysi
True Age: 250
Sex: Male
Personality: Ailaes is very stand-offish and bestial. He does not talk, possessing no human vocal cords. Even in his present Adjuchas form, he has not developed any form of vocal communication; he does not require it. The only thing that troubles this monster is the need to consume spiritual energy and particles. Since outgrowing his original diminuitive size, Ailaes now feasts upon Gillian and other, weaker Adjuchas, especially those Adjuchas upon the edge of returning to their Gillian forms. He hunts by instinct, picking off the injured and the weak, feasting upon anything he can sink his claws into before shoving it down his throat. He uses only his claws to rip something to pieces, saving all his spiritual energy to continue to grow.

Around others, like Arrancar or any adventurous Shinigami hunters, he hides, preferring to avoid them. If they become injured, Ailaes becomes excited but remains hidden until the best possible moment to strike, lashing out with a spiked tail to further impale and soften up his prey for easier and quicker digestion, which allows him to move on to bigger and stronger prey. He prefers the taste of his own kind, but the taste of a fresh soul is always quite satisfying, having ventured into the human world stealthily, plucking a few Pluses before returning to the safety of the Menos Forest.
Likes: Injured prey, the act of the hunt, the thrill of the kill
Fears: Prey that can defend itself, growing stagnant (inactive), becoming too injured to hunt
Hollow Form: Adjuchas

Character Appearance

Height: 8'
Weight: In excess of 500 lbs
Physical Traits: Ailaes Tasolysi Re4_largeverdugo

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Ailaes relies primarily upon his stealth, using his speed to jump from hiding place to hiding place. His stealth abilities also hide him to not but the best sensors, allowing him to attack his prey with virtual ease. Furthermore, his speed fuels his piercing ability. If unable to attack prey without being found first, Ailaes also have a sharp tail, evolved from the proboscis of his Hollow form. He can use it for three different styles of hunting: poison, absorption (like how a spider liquifies the insides of another insect), and power (the sheer force and sharpness of the tail piercing a body).

His brain is underdeveloped, therefore Ailaes cannot use some higher brain functions. He is a strictly instinct-driven beast, always influenced by an insatiable hunger. This sometimes pushes him outside the Menos Forest, exposing him to stronger and more adept Adjuchas; more than once, Ailaes has had to retreat from a fight for food by a stronger scavenger. Unlike most instinct-powered beasts, Ailaes knows how to adapt to certain scenarios; one such example is the tail's similarity to a spider fang, liquifying and digesting the insides of a prey item before sucking it all up. The stealth is so strong that it refracts most light, rendering him invisible in broad daylight.
Strengths: Speed, Stealth/Defence, Strength/Pesquisa
Weaknesses: Stamina (cheetah-like bursts of speed to catch prey), Intelligence (strictly instinct)

Hollow Powers

Average Hollow Abilities:

Original Hollow Appearance:
Spoiler:
Original Hollow Abilities: As a Hollow, Ailaes became an insect. In doing so, it has given him the ability to suck out spirit particles from a prey item.

Gillian Appearance:
Spoiler:
Gillian Abilities: Evolving into a Gillian gave Ailaes sharp teeth, sharp claws, his proboscis becoming his scorpion-like tail, and the ability to use Cero.

Adjuchas Appearance: *see above*
Adjuchas Abilities: Muted Reiatsu: Used as a hunting technique, Ailaes can only use this ability while in "Stealth Mode", usually in conjunction with Light Refraction and Sonido Mudo. This passive ability allows Ailaes to be undetectable by normal means; only the best of sensors can sense his movements. When attacking or attacked, the Muted Reiatsu ability is negated, allowing Ailaes to be attacked unless allowed to hide for one full post.

Light Refraction: Ailaes uses this to supplement his speed and stealth techniques. Using his own reserve of reiatsu, Ailaes is able to emit a barrier that refracts light to the point where he cannot be seen, similar to the Predator's stealth field (I couldn't find a better comparison or explanation). If Ailaes attacks or is attacked, the field is immediately dropped unless allowed to hide for 2 full posts. Only the best of sensors can detect this field, let alone attack Ailaes. Unlike Bakudo 26, a dust cloud or anything to disrupt the reiatsu flow in the field will not cause it to fall.

Sonido Mudo: Literally "Sound of Silence", Ailaes uses this in conjunction with Light Refraction (ONLY), as a hunting technique. It can also be used in the tail, allowing it to strike with deadly precision to kill prey and strike opponents. Ailaes' strongest ability as an Adjuchas, it allows him lethal accuracy on the strongest of opponents. After making an attack or being attacked, this ability cannot work unless Muted Reiatsu and Light Refraction are in effect (3 posts max).

Vasto Lorde Appearance:
Spoiler:
Vasto Lorde Abilities: Unknown as of yet

Back Drop

Background: Ailaes' original name was John Walters. He was an avid entomologist obsessed with his trade. He would spend weeks outdoors during the summer, studying insects and arachnids to the point of preoccupation. Unfortunately for his wife, John spent more time outside than he did at home. This put a great strain on their marriage, leading to their divorce 10 years before John's death. With his wife in possession of the house, John lived in the lab, in the woods, and in a cheap apartment. As science progressed, he became fascinated with gene-splicing techniques, at first grafting genetic segments of fireflies to spiders and scorpions, allowing them to glow in the dark. He bred a whole generation of these fire spiders and lightning scorpions until they became an adaptation. He kept these bugs as pets, until they escaped. The day of his death, he found one of the lightning scorpions while hiking through a desert area. He bent down to pick it up, seeing how malnourished and small it had become. The little bastard stung his hand and started his death clock. Because of the addition of the glowing gene, the scorpion's venom had an extra kick: a fluorophore that contained a cyanide derivative. After less than five minutes, John was down and out.

After a year, John returned to the human world as a Plus. He never really noticed the broken chain attached to his chest, but he did spend his time studying insects again. The moment that broke him and made him into a Hollow was when he saw his family: his ex-wife married to another man, his son readily and admiringly calling this other man "Daddy". Not to add insult to injury, but his son was already showing a particular interest that John did not agree with. The boy walked up to an injured bumblebee, which is virtually harmless, and stomps on it a couple times to make sure it's dead. John knelt down as his old family passes through him. With a scream of rage and disgust, his heart is destroyed and he disappears from sight. A Shinigami had been pursuing him to perform a soul burial, and tried to calm him down, but it was not enough. The Shinigami drew his zanpakuto to kill the emerging Hollow, but there was nothing to be seen. John was gone, and there was no Hollow, or so he thought. John had shrunken out of sight, disappearing in the blinding light. The hunger started in John early, to fill the void his family left. The Shinigami was left as a dried-out corpse; John's new Hollow form had sucked him dry. With that, he started to wander the human world as Ailaes Tasolysi.

Ailaes found his way into Hueco Mundo after 50 years of sucking soul energy from humans, Quincy, Shinigami and Bounts while in the human world, only being seen as a simple mosquito rather than a Hollow. After entering Hueco Mundo, Ailaes began to grow with the influx of spiritual particles in the air. The hunger didn't stop, forcing him to eat more and more, yet keeping him in his original diminutive size. It was only a matter of time before Ailaes found a group of Hollow fighting and eating each other. As they began to merge together, Ailaes got on top of the pile and became a part of the evolution, his hunger stronger than the rest. Ailaes became the head personality within the Gillian that formed, resulting in a bastardized version of a Gillian-class Menos. As time flowed on by, Ailaes kept eating, kept finding prey, taking down whole Gillian at half the size. His tail sucked whole Gillian into his body as he ate another. This hunger grew as he did, becoming his present Adjuchas form. As Ailaes continues to grow, he can taste every Gillian and Adjuchas he has eaten, keeping his hunger strong and impossible to satiate.
Side Notes:
RP Sample:
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Ailaes Tasolysi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ailaes Tasolysi   Ailaes Tasolysi EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:13 am

approved 2-1
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Ailaes Tasolysi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ailaes Tasolysi   Ailaes Tasolysi EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 3:09 am

Ailaes Tasolysi Cat
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Sponsored content

Ailaes Tasolysi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ailaes Tasolysi   Ailaes Tasolysi Empty

Back to top Go down

Ailaes Tasolysi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: