Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Strongest characters? I_vote_lcapStrongest characters? I_voting_barStrongest characters? I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Strongest characters? I_vote_lcapStrongest characters? I_voting_barStrongest characters? I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Strongest characters? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Strongest characters? Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Strongest characters? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Strongest characters? Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Strongest characters? Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Strongest characters? Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Strongest characters? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Strongest characters? Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Strongest characters? Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Strongest characters? Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Strongest characters? Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Strongest characters?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Strongest characters? Empty
PostSubject: Strongest characters?   Strongest characters? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 4:10 am

Physical strength - Lance, Kenpachi, Apachai, Rena, Riku

Spiritual power - Rena, Aki, Reno, Kenpachi, Riku, Apachai

Speed - Raiden, Lance,, Apachai, Kano, Reno, Rena

Endurance - Kenpachi, Apachai

Stamina - Apachai, Rena

Intelligence - Kisuka, Mayuri, Temida?, Whoever is running the 12th division?

Add your own opinions too! make your own lists and post em here! Lets all see what everyone thinks! I don't know everyones characters so I can only make a small list.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Strongest characters?   Strongest characters? EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:52 pm

I'll do a top five for original characters in no particular order. Though it's going to be quite similar to your list. Though I'm not sure if I should count Apachai as an original character...

Physical Strength: Lance, Arngrim, Rena, Reno, and Riku, with Seras and Nick being close behind along with Apachai.

Spiritual Power: Rena, Rui, Grand, Aki, Reno, with Arngrim and Temida close behind I think. Riku may be a kido expert, but he just doesn't have the spiritual power to sustain his heavy use of kido.

Speed: Rui, Raiden, Lance, Apachai, and Rena. With Reno and Kano close behind if not even with some of them.

Durability: Nick, Seras, Riku, Albatross, Arngrim, with Alexander Kerensky and Apachai close behind.

Stamina: Apachai, Nick, Seras, Rui, and I'd like to say Jame's Captain. With Jun closer if he was a higher tier.

Intelligence: Alexander Kerensky, Rui, and Riku for sure. I'd like to lump in Aki and Grand too and I'm not sure who would be close behind.

Those are my short lists. Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Strongest characters?   Strongest characters? EmptyTue May 07, 2013 3:35 am

Physical strength - Michael, Renko, Aki, Riku

Spiritual power - Renko, Riku, Kaze

Speed - Raiden, Tara, Michael, Renko

Endurance - Forsaken, Michael

Stamina - Zaer, Michael

Intelligence - ... ... ... ... ... I got nothing ;P -edit- ...Michael? For jack of all tradesness? ..I guess?

My list is limited cuz I don't know alot of the newer apps by name so. add yer own opinions.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Strongest characters?   Strongest characters? EmptyWed May 08, 2013 12:05 am

Physical Strength: I would add Jensen to that.

Spiritual Power: Riku definately doesn't fit there. He's average in it. Which is one of his balancing factors. Yuri and Kai would definitely fit there, as would Rui. Shirasu is certainly a runner up.

Speed: I would add maybe Garanzo...certainly Elayne and possibly Grainne.

Endurance: This is where I would add Riku in. Nin and Arngrim would fit in here as well.

Stamina: Yuri, definitely. I can't think of anyone else, truthfully.

Intelligence: If we count that, then Yuri would fit in here too. Alexander Kerensky and Akira Tanaka would otherwise fit here due to being scientists. Rui too. But otherwise, this one is a bit of a toss up.

Mental Discipline: What I mean by this is that mental abilities have a greator chance of not working with these types of people. With this, I would say Kai, Rui, Michael and Yuri being tied, and Jensen. Anna possibly might fit here too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strongest characters?   Strongest characters? Empty

Back to top Go down

Strongest characters?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: OOC Board :: Random Interesting Things-
Jump to: