Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Grand sees a new world I_vote_lcapGrand sees a new world I_voting_barGrand sees a new world I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Grand sees a new world I_vote_lcapGrand sees a new world I_voting_barGrand sees a new world I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Grand sees a new world Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Grand sees a new world Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Grand sees a new world Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Grand sees a new world Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Grand sees a new world Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Grand sees a new world Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Grand sees a new world Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Grand sees a new world Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Grand sees a new world Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Grand sees a new world Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Grand sees a new world Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Grand sees a new world

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Grand sees a new world Empty
PostSubject: Grand sees a new world   Grand sees a new world EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:23 pm

It was a dark moonlit night, the stars twinkled over head like diamonds in a vast desert. Some nocturnal animals walked around the area as a young man walked across wearing an odd formal wear that doesn't match the desert. He was in a nice black tuxedo, pink hair set across his eyebrows and his red eyes pierced through the landscape. He felt a very strong source of spiritual pressure hours ago from his area but wasn't sure if it would still be in this area. He had his own spiritual pressure suppressed.

He cursed as he looked as his dirtied shoes. These were pretty nice shoes, ever since leaving the old organization he was in, he now didn't have that much funding, most of it was in an odd gold form of coins, but using that to early would cause questioning on where he got it.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Grand sees a new world   Grand sees a new world EmptySat May 19, 2012 11:48 pm

Pulsations arose in the area as wave after wave of spiritual energy hit the sky. Reno..who had been fighting against a Adchujas level arrancar earlier..had noticed someone trying to find him and thus sent out a beacon saying "Here I am come and find me if you dare" He didn't really care who it was..if they wanted a fight fine..if they didn't. fine. If they wanted something else..well he'd have to find out what it was first now wouldn't he..

Until then he simply sat on a boulderish rock iceberg type deal, since it was a big ass boulder half buried in sand, and waited for the person or something else to show up. He wasn't going anywhere at the moment because he didn't feel like it..so now he was just gonna wait.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Grand sees a new world   Grand sees a new world EmptySun May 20, 2012 12:53 am

The man heard a loud voice yell and smiled. He sonido'ed nearby the stranger, he seemed to be a shinigami, or maybe vizard. The spiritual pressure was very strong however. “Good evening Misure, my name is Grand Chat” he smiled and took a seat across from the man. “What is a man such as yourself doing out in a deserted night?” he loosened his tie and got comfortable on the rock, this man seemed like he could be a valuable asset. Such power from him, he still held his power in suppression.

“So Misure, are you part of the Kishimasuki? Most vizards are now and days, seems to becoming a larger annoyance than the years before.” he chuckled lightly. He didn't know the exact mood of this man yet, he would easily change his attitude accordingly once he deciphered this man.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Grand sees a new world   Grand sees a new world EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:11 am

"This is all that sought my power?" He said as he looked over at Grand when he came by, "Disappointing.. you feel like nothing. Suppression perhaps? Even so.. you do not have what it takes to challenge me.. so what is your true purpose in trying to find power." That was Reno for you, blunt yet cryptic. However it did get the message across. Reno hopped off his little ( lol ) rock and continued glancing at the arrancar. Suppression or not it was not hard to notice the hollow energy that was leaking out of him even if it was only for a moment.

"You came because you felt power.. To this I have already asked a question, but you know nothing of me.. so I shall tell you, I am not of the kishimasuku..and i would rather slay those within it than side with them. I am Reno Kitsugi and the world shall tremble at my power.."

As if on cue the world did begin to tremble as Reno poured out his spiritual energy and exerted the full force of his spiritual pressure. He was not merely bluffing or being arrogant. He truely had the power to back his words.

"The reason for their annoyance is because they work without real goal.. each individual is simply a part of the collective without giving their individual goals to it. It has no goal other than to house those who would seek refuge within it."

He brushed off sand from his cloak which covered most of his body and hid his spiritual power completely now that he wasn't forcing it to show. Grand would never have noticed Reno from this point on if he had not looked at him. Sensing him was now impossible.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Grand sees a new world   Grand sees a new world EmptySun May 20, 2012 1:58 am

Grand smiled as the power and his answer was provided. “I do have power, although currently it is unwise for me to show it. I caused a...stir in Karakura town, and quite frankly I would rather not have my energy be sensed by a passerby shinigami.” he felt the earth quake beneath his feet and was satisfied with the power he held. “You are annoyed by their lack of goal, yes. Well how about taking them down” he decided to give out his own goal. “and not just the Kishimasuki. The world is lacking real balance. How about you Join me, I intend to rid the world of these so called organizations one by one. It is time for a new age in life. Not one run by the soul king.” he stood up.

“The time is best to gain up forces. Such as everyone underestimated Germany in world war 2, they will have no idea what will come from me, the shinigami are at a weak time, the coalition is still trying to rise, and the vizareds are to arrogant. If you help me I promise you more...enjoyment in this world” he smiled, the cloak came on and Grand lost all ability to sense him, wich didn't matter so much. He held out his hand. “If you are in disbelief of what I can accomplish, I know an area in which I can show you my power” he smiled. If the man was satisfied he would just shake hands, if he was dissatisfied and wished to see a demo, once Grand's hand was grasped he would warp them both in a puff of smoke onto a tropical island, it would have vaste seas around them, and not a single ounce of spiritual pressure would be sensable.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Grand sees a new world   Grand sees a new world EmptySun May 20, 2012 8:45 pm

"I have no interest in enjoyment.. Do not mistake my goal for evil I do it for the sake of peace." He put his hands in his pockets..though his cloak would have kept the action from being seen other than a slight shuffle on the cloak that could easily be mistaken for the breeze that just passed them by.

"My goal.. like yours..is to destroy all of the organizations that claim to "defend" their dimension..even the Espada will die. Unlike your however.. I am the only one who will stand at the top..and I will enforce peace upon all..Those who would act hostile will immediately be slain.. Eventually the world of the living will come to terms with this..and will side with me..the man who gave true peace..over that of the Shinigami who would continue to assault me."

His hand came out from his pocket and outside the cloak as he then waved it in the air.

"My ancestor did it before me..so very long ago..and Soul Society crushed him because he grew old. I will accomplish this and live. If I cannot live I will find one who can continue for me. It is truely that simple."

Grand offered to show his power..and Reno simply shook his head.

"I have no patience for fighting right now. I will simply follow for now and see what transpires from there..should our goals start to conflict.. I will kill you. That is all."
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Grand sees a new world   Grand sees a new world EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:13 pm

Grand was interested in the real goal behind this man. To take down the organizations and obtain piece, an extremely hard task to accomplish, however Grand would have to be careful of this one, he was a very strong asset, however one he may have to look over his shoulders for. “It will be the same for me, and just as you might not hesitate, neither shall I” he was a bit serious in the remark, this man would be a hard one to reach a better relation then temporary comrades. “For now we will be comrades in battle” he pulled out of his pocket a small red marble. It looked a bit frail, he tossed it over to Reno. “When you are ready, smash the orb underneath your foot. It will bring you to the headquarters in Atlantis, i will be having a meeting later on when i finish gathering everyone. You..will recieve notification, or you can wait in atlantis, of course you are granted with housing there.” he smiled and with that disappeared in a puff of smoke, no trace of his spiritual pressure left around.

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand sees a new world   Grand sees a new world Empty

Back to top Go down

Grand sees a new world
Page 1 of 1