Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Schizashen Gonzo {W.I.P.} I_vote_lcapSchizashen Gonzo {W.I.P.} I_voting_barSchizashen Gonzo {W.I.P.} I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Schizashen Gonzo {W.I.P.} I_vote_lcapSchizashen Gonzo {W.I.P.} I_voting_barSchizashen Gonzo {W.I.P.} I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Schizashen Gonzo {W.I.P.} Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Schizashen Gonzo {W.I.P.} Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Schizashen Gonzo {W.I.P.} Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Schizashen Gonzo {W.I.P.} Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Schizashen Gonzo {W.I.P.} Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Schizashen Gonzo {W.I.P.} Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Schizashen Gonzo {W.I.P.} Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Schizashen Gonzo {W.I.P.} Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Schizashen Gonzo {W.I.P.} Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Schizashen Gonzo {W.I.P.} Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Schizashen Gonzo {W.I.P.} Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Schizashen Gonzo {W.I.P.}

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Schizashen Gonzo {W.I.P.} Empty
PostSubject: Schizashen Gonzo {W.I.P.}   Schizashen Gonzo {W.I.P.} EmptyTue May 22, 2012 12:32 pm

Quincy Template

Basic Information

Name: Schizashen Gonzo
True Age: 24
Sex: Male
Personality: Schizashen is a sad man, hit hard with depression however it does not leave him lifeless. He is extremely jittery, he may jump at the slightest noise and has a small case of Trigger happy finger. If he is walking alone and hears a rustle in the bushes, he would shoot at it like crazy. Schizashen is also extremely schizophrenic. He is Undifferentiated type, containing Paranoid and unorganized. He hears voices in his head however they would literally sound real, as result he has gained paranoia that the shinigami are always out to get him, to kill him like they killed his parents. He is also extremely disorganized, sometimes having delusions and hallucinations making the voices have an appearance at times that he may shoot at, even if they aren’t actually in existence.

Overall however Schizashen is a nice kid, he never tries to hurt anyone and he always feels bad when he does. He tries to make friends, but voices in his head make him paranoid about them. He does not have multi-personality disorder just to clarify. He loves animals cause at times its very hard for him to distrust something unhuman.
Fears: everything and everyone

Character Appearance

Height: 5’5
Weight: 115
Physical Traits: Schizashen Gonzo {W.I.P.} Tumblr_m3jpg9cIzo1qkt3ono2_r1_250
Clothing: He generally wears loose formal, such as the shirt not tucked in and jacket not buttoned, however he may where other clothing depending on the thread.
Accessories: A locket with his parent’s picture in.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Schizashen is a ranged fighter, he always is putting distance between him and his opponent using speed. His senses are extremely well and he can easily hit a target a mile away with no scope. His speed is meant to cover land and avoid his opponent, he has built up a durability encase his opponent does get to him. He uses spiritual pressure a lot, making it larger just by over using it so many times that his body had to adapt. With his trigger happy finger, he tends to shoot more than neccassary
Strengths: Spiritual pressure, Speed, Durability
Weaknesses: Strenght, Intelligence

Weapons & Abilities

Quincy Bow Schizashen Gonzo {W.I.P.} Robbit_bow-and-arrow
Quincy Powers [What Quincy powers do you possess. Refer to the character information for a list of available quincy abilities]
Quincy Items [What items do you have?]

Back Drop

Background:
Side Notes:
RP Sample:
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/

Schizashen Gonzo {W.I.P.}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: