Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Rei Akira I_vote_lcapRei Akira I_voting_barRei Akira I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Rei Akira Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Rei Akira Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Rei Akira Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Rei Akira Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Rei Akira Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Rei Akira Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Rei Akira Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Rei Akira Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Rei Akira Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Rei Akira Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Rei Akira Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Rei Akira

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuki

Rei Akira Empty
PostSubject: Rei Akira   Rei Akira EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:14 pm

Shinigami Template

Basic Information

Name: Rei Akira
True Age: 150
Sex: Male
Personality: Rei is an overall shy person. He tries to avoid people for two reasons. One because he is socially awkward. When people manage to get close to him, they find that he is rather strange. The second reason is because he is easily confused by emotions and pretty much ignorant of his own. He is seen as being cool and aloof and can usually be found reading when he is on his own time. Despite maintaining an emotionless facade most of the time, he easily gets worked up over little things such as candy and this excitement is obvious to those around.

Despite avoiding people, Rei is generally very kind and generous. When he can, he helps out others, though he doesn't seek recognition and he does so inconspicuously. He likes to play with children and enjoys being in happy atmospheres though he doesn't always show it. He absolutely hates fighting and bloodshed and avoids such things as much as possible just to keep himself happy. But, at the same time, he feels that if he didn't fight, he'd have nothing left. The fact that he hates these things, doesn't mean that he is incapable of fighting.

Rei is a very capable fighter and he is confident in his own ability and limits. Though he tries his best to avoid fights, once he gets an objective and it is made clear that failure is not an option, he will strive to complete the mission almost flawlessly and quickly. He is cruel and merciless when he is given an objective and he puts the mission before himself always. Needless to say, he will eliminate anything that stands in the way of his completion of his objectives, even if the obstacle is an ally who is dear to him. He doesn't like to rely on the strength of others, for he only has faith in himself.

Despite being kind, Rei has a habit of being bluntly honest. He doesn't fear to speak his mind and will crush anyones dreams without hesitation if it means saving them from their own delusion. Because of this, Rei comes off as cruel, rude, ill intentioned or arrogant. However, those who know him recognizes that he is not a bad person. Rei doesn't like to lie to people and tries to avoid it unless it is required of him. Lying is the hardest thing for him to do because he likes for people to know the truth rather than for them to live a lie, and those who believe in lies are pitied by Rei.
Fears: Failing a Mission, Hurting Allies, Having no Purpose

Character Appearance

Height: 5'9
Weight: 134 lbs
Physical Traits: Rei is tall and slim. His body is toned suggesting frequent activity but not heavy exercise. His skin is rather pale and smooth and the only thing whiter than his skin is his hair which he keeps a spiky mess. He allows a messy bang to hang over his forehead and it majority of the time covers most of his eyes. However, his eyes are still barely visible. Besides his clothes, the only colors on him are his dark wide eyes, which are a color close to crimson. Aside from his eyes, his facial features are rather small, but they appear normal on him.
Clothing: Rei wears ordinary shinigami attire. However, his shihakusho has a few alterations for the purpose of distinguishing him from others. His sleeves fall just below his finger tips. Instead of wearing white undergarments, he wears red ones. Rather than the sash, he has a white rope belt tied around his waist in a butterfly knot that hangs sloppily down with a number of ornaments(Skulls, stars, peace signs, hearts) hanging from it. His zanpakutou is sometimes kept between his waist and his belt or in his hand.
Accessories: He has a charm bracelet with ornaments similar to those on his belt.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: In battle, Rei relies on his speed and agility to get him through it. He figures if his opponents can't catch him or hit him, then they can't beat him. Though Rei has a tendency to recklessly charge in for an attack, he is almost always accurate with his attacks and always has a plan of escape if he should fail to end his target when he wants to. However, if Rei realizes the battle is out of his league, than he will feel his opponents out, observe for weaknesses and exploit what he finds.
Strengths: Speed & Agility, Spiritual Energy, Stamina
Weaknesses: Spiritual Energy control, Kidou, Close-Range Fighter

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance: The sword takes the form of a standard katana. The handle is striped with black and red and the sheath is black. The guard takes the form of a black and silver eight-pointed star. The blade has a black line going up the center of it which distinguishes it from other katanas.
Spirit’s Name: Supīdo kyō
Spirit’s Appearance: Rei Akira 54397
Spirit’s Personality: Like Rei, Supīdo kyō is very confident in both hers and Rei's ability. However, it seems that that is the only shared trait between the two. For Supīdo kyō is arrogant and violent. She gets thrills from fighting and loves to be called out when Rei is fighting. She has an unquenchable lust for blood and no shame. She doesn't care much for others aside from Rei. She likes Rei but doesn't show it at all. But, Rei is the only person she acknowledges and has unquestionable faith in him.
Inner World: Supīdo kyō lives under a red sky that constantly has a black moon in it. Everything around is dead including trees, grass, leaves etc. There are no structures at all. It's just a dead forest. However, a white light shines from the East at a distance, but no matter how far you travel, it is never reached and it constantly dims.
Kidou: None

Shikai

Call Out Command: Accelerate
Appearance: The katana shortens down and splits into two wakizashi. The blades become thinner and much sharper and the handle become completely black rather than black and white.
Abilities: The only ability of the release is the great increase of speed and the minor increase of power. Rei's speed when he releases his sword is increased up to 3 times what it originally was. He becomes so fast that it appears that rather than moving, he is disappearing. Also, in addition to the increase in speed, Rei can connect the hilts of the two wakizashi and use it as a single weapon as opposed to two separate swords.
Boosts: 3x Speed 2x Power

Bankai

New Name: Supīdo-shin o osoreru
Appearance: Rei keeps the two wakizashi, but his shihakusho becomes more like ninja garbs and he now wears a scarf that hangs loosely around his neck. His clothes are shrouded in a smoky black aura which is actually the reiatsu leaking out of his body.
Abilities: Aside from boosts, Rei's bankai actually gives him access to an ability. Rei's blades are now covered in a poison which when injected into an enemy(when the enemy is stabbed or slice) they develop a massive headache and they begin to hallucinate. They mostly see the things that they fear or something that is currently bothering them. The effects last about four posts and can't be used again until a post after the first dose wears off.
Boosts: In addition to shikai boosts: Speed increases by 3x Power 3x and Reiatsu 3x

Back Drop

Background: After being sent to Soul Society when he died, Rei woke up in the middle of no where. He remembered nothing but his name and he was alone. He began wandering around looking for something to remind him who he was, but he found nothing or no one. He was alone in the world. He wandered the streets of Rukongai day and night for a few years, not doing anything. He constantly stole so that he could eat to make it to another day, but eventually, he began questioning if he should live. He wasn't alone in these thoughts either. Others looked down on him, for they knew he stole and they didn't want anything to do with him. He'd had no friends, and no family either. He decided that he no longer needed to live.

He walked to a forest, and found a good space to lay down. He laid there for a while, to the point that his body changed from not eating or drinking. He decided that he would die of starvation if nothing else. He laid there day and night, being plagued by the constant thought of food and his rumbling stomach. He became emaciated but he still had not died. Weeks had gone by, he didn't know how many anymore. He gave up keeping track a while ago. After laying there for so long, he became dirty, weathered, thin. He thought to himself that maybe he should give up trying to die but, he couldn't. He remained there until one day, a woman passed through the forest. She was wearing black robes and he features weren't memorable. She noticed Rei lying there and she went over to him.

Rei had never seen her before. However, something about her scared him. Her eyes were cold, the way she stared at him sent shivers down his spine and he immediately shot up. Before he could say a word, she spoke. She chastised him. She told him that he wasn't sent to Soul Society to be a bum, souls were sent there to be in peace. He got the main point of her words but everything else escaped him. He ignored her until she said something that caught his attention. She told him, "...and if you find that you are alone, with no friends, or no family, then make something of yourself. Give yourself a purpose, become a soul reaper if you can't find happiness on this side." She gave him some food and left shortly after.

Despite ignoring her mostly, Rei began to consider her words. He decided that he didn't have to die and with that, he went to Sereitei to become a shinigami. Considering the life that Rei lived before he joined the academy, he proved to be quite talented. He excelled in all of his classes with the exception of the one involving kido. He wasn't particularly interested in kido and it effected his learning of it. Each time he had a kido class, he would nearly blow off one of his limbs. However, since he showed much promise, his failure in kido was overlooked and he eventually graduated from the academy.

Since he was quick, and combat based, he was place in Squad 2 for assassinations. Slowly but surely, he proved himself and rose through the ranks to become a seated officer within the squad. Since he joined, he separated his free time between training and reading and he wouldn't stop until he was proud of his progress which is when he became a high ranking shinigami and proves his worth.
Side Notes:
RP Sample: By now, the sky was dark and clear. Not many stars shown on this night and Rei couldn't remember the last time he saw many stars together in the sky. He wondered why the stars no longer appeared, but not for long. For he had to quickly push the trivial thoughts from his mind for the time being. He had one focus and that focus was to obtain dinner for the night. He had stolen from all the stores in town already, so they probably recognized him and would be prepared for him, so his only choice was to be quick, stealthy and act normal.

This would be hard to do given the clothes he was wearing. However, his clothes were also helpful. He wore a white shirt with a pattern of swirls on it. And he wore loose plain black pants. On his back, he carried a large black bag. However, the significance wasn't the style or designs of the clothing he wore, but it was the big pockets of the shirt, the various pockets on the bag, or the extra space in the pants where he would hide the food. Rei hadn't want to snatch the food and run, cause then he'd be wasting energy he barely had. So he figured if he can manage to hide the food and simply walk out, then he can get off without any problem.

Rei stuffed his pants and pockets with foods, drinks and snacks which would be enough to last him for the next week. And to avoid the suspicion of walking in and out empty handed, he picked up a candy bar and used the change he managed to scrape up to pay for it. After he paid, he collected his candy bar from the cashier and before he could get away, the cashier grabbed his wrist. It didn't take Rei long to realize that he had been caught. The man's grip on his wrist was strong and there was no escape for Rei. The man over the counter smiled to him and spoke, "But, you haven't paid for the things in your pocket."

Last edited by Yuki on Tue May 29, 2012 10:42 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Rei Akira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Akira   Rei Akira EmptySun May 27, 2012 7:52 pm

1. Strengths and Weaknesses: A little unbalanced. You can't hide, so what? Not being able to use kido is actually fairly big, but the last one kind of...wth? It's something to be RPed, but I think you need to move a strength to average at the minimum (which is done simply by deleting it from strengths) before I'll accept it and at least somewhat more balanced. Oh yeah, by power I'm assuming you mean physical strength? Correct me if that's wrong.

2. Shikai Boosts: Max we allow is x3 on everything besides Toukai/Segunda/equivalents (those are times 4). So you need to lower that x15 Speed down to at most x3 Speed on shikai. Otherwise you're as fast as people in bankai/res./equivalents.

3. Bankai Boosts: Same as above, max we allow is x3.

4. Bankai ability: Poisons are very highly regulated. But at least yours isn't overly OP compared to others I've seen attempt to get through. Mainly I just need to know what kind of hullicinations they will see (or at least some idea), how long the effects last (throughout the entire rest of the battle is a no.) and a cooldown.

That's it really. Post when you've made those corrections and I will give you your starting tier and first approval.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Rei Akira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Akira   Rei Akira EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:43 pm

Edited and yes I did mean physical.
I think I am done.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Rei Akira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Akira   Rei Akira EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:58 am

Do need a grace period (or cooldown, whatever term you prefer) for your poison. Otherwise you can still keep them infected for an entire battle from then on (as soon as the effect wears off, you manage to strike them, and then infected again for four more posts/rounds). For sure, at least a single post cooldown before it'll infect and work again, but maybe two just because it does two things and last four posts. Nah, one post/round cooldown will be enough.

And with that I will go ahead and give you your first approval. Though I do recommend having one other ability at least for your bankai and one ability for your shikai, or some trick to them or something...like with Madarame's spear being able to seperate into a three section staff or Hisagi's chain lengthening in relation to how much power he puts into it or Renji's snake blade thing. Just something more so that you stand a bit more of a chance in a fight. Just a recommendation is all.

Tier: 2-2, Be aware that no bankai until you tier up. Just need a second approval and you'll be set to go. If you do add a trick to them, I'll look at it, but may not post in it as it will likely be good.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Rei Akira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Akira   Rei Akira EmptyMon May 28, 2012 4:42 am

Done and done, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Rei Akira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Akira   Rei Akira EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:06 am

You need to change your shikai ability. It looks like its a form of time manipulation, and we dont allow that at all, ever. Everything else is ok so once you've changed that to an acceptable ability i'll second.
Back to top Go down
Yuki

Rei Akira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Akira   Rei Akira EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:44 pm

I changed it. I couldn't think of another speed ability so I just added a physical property to the swords.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Rei Akira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Akira   Rei Akira EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:40 pm

Ok looks good now. Remember in the future your free to add/change abilities as you see fit, just ask a mod to move your character to modified and let them know when you've finished changing. you will have to go through the approval process again but you'll keep your tier, although there are rare cases when you get bumped up. Anyway, enjoy rping here. Seconded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rei Akira Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rei Akira   Rei Akira Empty

Back to top Go down

Rei Akira
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: