Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Break Her Mind... I_vote_lcapBreak Her Mind... I_voting_barBreak Her Mind... I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Break Her Mind... I_vote_lcapBreak Her Mind... I_voting_barBreak Her Mind... I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Break Her Mind... Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Break Her Mind... Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Break Her Mind... Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Break Her Mind... Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Break Her Mind... Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Break Her Mind... Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Break Her Mind... Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Break Her Mind... Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Break Her Mind... Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Break Her Mind... Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Break Her Mind... Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Break Her Mind...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
james
james

Break Her Mind... Empty
PostSubject: Break Her Mind...   Break Her Mind... EmptyTue May 29, 2012 6:14 pm

Beroli'm heard about this Vizard woman that they were bringing in to be used as a Shinigami eradicator. Her power must have been that exceptional to be even considered a weapon of such power and magnitude to start an assault on Soul Society. All that Beroli'm knew was that he was going to be breaking her mind, an inquisitor straight out of the homeland crusades, otherwise known as the Inquisition period in Medieval Europe.

Beroli'm already had schemes in mind. There was always breaking her will with a little forced sexual advance. It seemed the most satisfying physically. However, Beroli'm was beyond such petty physical perversions, although an old-fashioned beatdown never hurt anyone, so to speak. With the amount of power this Rena Lisola would have restricted, the Nightmare Aura would be much more powerful and absolutely convincing. Plus, the fact that Rena would not be able to resist it, he may be able to extend it on to her body, inflicting 'physical' damage depending on her greatest fears. He would do his research by searching her fears, by searching her mind for her greatest and most potent insecurities.

He was absorbed in his thoughts as he is passed by Rudobon troops and other Arrancar that use Los Noches as a hub. Beroli'm was draped in black, making his traditional Espada robes stand out. Already charging up his energy, some of the weaker Arrancar could be seen walking much slower, Beroli'm's spiritual pressure pushing down on everything around him...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Break Her Mind... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Her Mind...   Break Her Mind... EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:29 pm

Arngrim stood outside the cell where he was holding his prisoner. On one side of the door, a tongueless, armless arrancar was pinned to the wall with its own sword, the result of the cretin attempting to force himself on Arngrims prisoner. He was still alive, but wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. He was a message, a warning to any arrancar who would dare to touch off the filth within that cell for any other reason than to hit her.

It wasn't mercy, he just found the idea of mating with a vizard so discusting he wouldn't allow his troops to stain themselves. Arngrim smiled at the arrancar that slowly looked around, trying to comprehend why it was still alive. "a punishment worse than Death." He growled. He pointed to a random soldier nearby. "Go fetch me Espada quatro, and be quick about it or i'll put you on the wall too!" He ordered. The arrancar was already running.

He waited for baroli'm to arrive, and when he FINALLY did, Arngrim grinned. Perfect. "Espada quatro, you've kept me waiting... I got bored and decided to set an example of what rape gets you around here. Remember that while your in there, I wont be so kind the second time around." he pushed the cell door open and ushered Baroli'm in.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Break Her Mind... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Her Mind...   Break Her Mind... EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 2:57 am

"This is it?" Rena said venomously as she struggled for the millionth and a have time to get on her knee's though since no one was trying to do anything to her just yet she actually succeeded. Unlike before when that filthy hollow tried raping her only to get punished horribly. That was ONE good sign. It ment she wasn't going to be violated but the fact that this man was Espada 5 was slightly insulting. Craptastical sensing or not Rena knew she could crush this man if she could only get free of her bonds.

"This guy is supposed to torture me? Whats wrong Arngrim you too chicken shit to do it yourself? Did my might scare you so bad that you can't torture me yourself? or are you so highly opinionated now that your the top dog that i'm just beneath you? Do you not realize how many espada I've fought and how many I've killed in my time?"

She spat on the ground and stared defiantly at both Arngrim and the new guy, "I have fought Grand.. I fought Yukio.. I fought Tsubaki.. I fought Feurn.. and I fought Helba not to mention all the lesser hollow and arrancar that's faced my wrath. Nothing this runt can think of will do any more damage than they did and by the looks of things they were all stronger."

Again just for the hell of it she tried using brute force to break out of her bonds..but with all of her spiritual energy being sealed ( except the portions keeping her alive anyways ) she was about as helpless as a normal human.

"I will get free.. one way or another.. and I will make damn sure you regret this." She said with a bit of arrogance, "You know how I know? Cuz I'm not already dead. That was your first mistake. You got something planned or I'd be dead. It's that simple. I'ma throw a wrench in your plans at some point and I'm going to hunt you filthy creatures to the ends of the cosmos if thats what it takes."
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Break Her Mind... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Her Mind...   Break Her Mind... EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:09 am

Atama strode through Las Noches, not really caring where he went. He had black, somewhat spiky hair, reaching his shoulders, and his cold, blue eyes gazed around. He was wearing a black, skin tight, sleeveless black shirt, and a black scarf. He also had a covering around his waist, with yellow buttons all around it. He had disconnected long sleeves, and full gloves. He finished it off with black pants, and black boots. He had only recently been in the Espada, and already was getting accustomed to his position. However, there were others who were.....not what Atama had expected.

He passed by the holding cells, only briefly looking in. They had a powerful Vizard in their possession, and Atama wondered if she could give him information about his family, outside of Las Noches. He shrugged, and stood there. He was silently against torture, but wouldn't go against his leader. However, he did chuckle at the Vizards remarks. This one has fire... He thought, as he observed his others and what they were doing. However, he wasn't planning on staying there long. He needed some air, and was going to leave the chambers anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
james
james

Break Her Mind... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Her Mind...   Break Her Mind... EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 7:18 am

Beroli'm shoved his hands in his pockets, walking in to the room as Rena started throwing her verbal trash. They were tough words coming from a woman who was restrained and greatly suppressed. If it wasn't for the jacket she wore, the bondage she was forced in to would be broken with a flick of her wrist. From the information he received before coming in, her strength was mostly physical, her reiatsu fueling the growth of her physical prowess. It was impressive, to say the least; Beroli'm wished that he had thought of that.

Her appearance was unkempt, especially with her modesty now null with her gentalia exposed, a result of the other Arrancar's attempt at rape. Beroli'm took the sword out of the wall and lets the dead man fall to the ground, tearing an arm off the corpse and starting to pull off chunks, eating the flesh with relish. He was basically uninterested with what Lisola had to say. She is nothing more than a woman, clothing torn, body molested and vulnerable. It is as soon as she mentions beating Helba that he pauses in mid-bite, slurping the cold blood from the arm he was eating flesh from.

Beroli'm drops the arm, and, before it hits the ground, his hand is around Rena's throat, squeezing tightly. Even with her natural pain threshold being so high, his grip was enough to be felt as a result of her reiatsu suppression. "Helba, eh?" he says with a maniacal little smirk on his face. His eyes, red as the blood he drank like fine wine, lit up with both excitement and vengeance. "She was my Espada for a while, until she died, but now I am at her level and beyond." He held her tightly by the throat as she attempted to break free, not a single fear in his heart as she fought with whatever she had to get free.

"We made the mistake of not killing you, you say," Beroli'm says, squeezing a little tighter. "We're doing you a favour by leaving you alive. After all, isn't it true that, when he died against former Espada Ulquiorra Cifer, Kurosaki Ichigo, one like you, became no better than a Hollow?" Beroli'm smiles as his Nightmare Aura activates, the dark energy starting to swirl around Rena. "That's right," he says. "Your fear is obvious, Vizard. You fear losing control." As the aura spreads across Rena's body, she can see the change in her body of her Hollow beginning to take control...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Break Her Mind... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Her Mind...   Break Her Mind... EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 9:35 am

Arngrim listened with a growl on his lips as Rena spoke. She was a mouthy bitch, and he was starting to wish he'd just killed her. "Woman, shut your mouth. You have no idea how lucky you are to be alive, Its taking me a hell of a lot not to rip your head from your shoulders. I'm not turturing you becuase no one here can stop me from going to far and killing you, and I would if you weren't useful. "

Arngrim shrugged as She listed all of the arrancar she'd faught and killed. He was unimpressed, he'd killed his fair share of vizards. "As I remember, Grand lives. As for the others, i couldn't care less. I didn't know them, and if they died it just means they were weak." It was around that time that Baroli'm ripped the arm off the dead arrancar. He ignored the man eating the lesser arrancar.

"Your right, I do have something in mind for you. But your not going to be able to stop yourself. If your lucky you'll live, so when you come hunting I can put you down for good. Becuase I'll be here, waiting, not running." With that he stepped from the cell, to stand in the door, leaning agaist it when he noticed Atama. "Espada Cuarto, why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Break Her Mind... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Her Mind...   Break Her Mind... EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:29 pm

The stupid hollow prattled on and on and on about things, but he failed to notice that instead of struggling Rena had been thinking of a way to kill him. Suddenly she found her chance as he started to activate an ability of his. His grip loosened just enough to where she could pull back. While she did so she jumped up and landed with her shins on his shoulders..clamping her legs around his head as she fiercely jerked his head to one side..causing his neck to snap and him to crumple to the floor damn near instantly.

She glared again in sheer defiance at Arngrim as she stood up from the now dead Espada.

"You wanna try this again? I did mention that your chicken shit ass should have been the one to try to torture me."

It was actually quite funny..even for the enemies of Rena. The man had gotten cocky because her spiritual power was sealed that he totally underestimated her normal physical power. That and the very real fact that legs are 3x stronger than arms..making what she did even easier to do.

"You got my spiritual power sealed. Don't be thinking I'm some powerless git just because of that. The only reason moron number one over there even got so close to raping me was because he restrained my legs first. Which thanks to YOU happen to be the only body part I can currently move."

She spat on the ground again and continued to glare defiantly. She was going to kill them any chance she got. Proven considering she just killed an Espada for being cocky.

But now she had no idea what was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Break Her Mind... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Her Mind...   Break Her Mind... EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:09 pm

Atama simply watched again, as the three talked it out. Atama yawned, as he was becoming bored. However, Arngrim asked him what he was doing. "I thought I would come here, and see who this was." He pointed at Rena. "I am not sure what you really plan on doing here. But, continue. It matters little to me."

He went back to watching, as the other Arrancar got close to Rena. Then, in a flash, Rena had snapped his neck, with her legs. Atama stood there for second, before clapping his hands. "Bravo. That was quite good." He then went back to his normal position, not really caring if Arngrim liked what he said, or not.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Break Her Mind... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Her Mind...   Break Her Mind... EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:04 pm

Arngrim listened to Atama's answer, then shrugged. "You'll know what I intend to do in a few days. Is that all your here for?" The was a muffled scream and a loud snap, and Arngrim's head snapped around to see Baroli'm callapse in a heap. Atama clapped around the same time Arngrim started chuckling. "Bravo indeed." he said. "I could cry, i'm so sad you took out a contender for my throne. A weak one, but he still intended on betraying me, so you saved me the trouble of killing him when that day came."

Arngrim stepped into the cell, smiling. "I like your arrogant attitude, but you forget your the one who's locked in here, not me." Anrgrim stepped up and kicked her in the chest to knock her on her back. "If you want me to hurt you that bad, I wont argue. Just don't think I'll be so easy to Kill." He planted a foot on the centre of her chest, and started pressing down on her ribs hard so she could barely move. She could probably kick him in the back but in her current state, it wouln't do much.

"I'd love to turture you, it would make me day, but I need you alive. So take care until I get back with a replacement for this weakling." He said. He took his foot off and left the room, Closing the door behind him, and locked it. "Seeing as your here Atama, make yourself useful and guard that door. Someone will be along to get rid of the corpse, make sure they dont do anything." And with that, Arngrim walked off in search of Espada segunda.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Break Her Mind... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Her Mind...   Break Her Mind... EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:20 pm

"oof" She grunted as the man kicked her and put his foot on her ribs while applying decent pressure. Pain was not her favorite thing but she'd rather not be insulted by being hurt by a weakling like the man she just killed. He soon stopped and even left the room though. Leaving Rena alone with another Espada who was now in charge of guarding the door.

Though she was sealed up she wasn't helpless..she had told him that to his face and the guy still left only one guard to watch her. seriously? it was like he was BEGGING her to escape! She struggled for a bit and got to her feet before tilting her head and grinning at the guy that got left to act as a guard.

"Do you really think it wise to not be in battle position while guarding me? Considering I just killed an espada that I would guess is at or around your level?"

Now the game had begun. She continued to taunt the guy with threats and boasts. If he was dumb enough to try anything..she'd probably kill him in nearly the same manner she killed the last one.. by somehow managing to snap his neck, if he didn't do anyting to move from the door after a couple of minutes though..she'd just say "pft" and lean against the wall at the back of the cell. Not like she could get out anyways and she knew it.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

Break Her Mind... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Her Mind...   Break Her Mind... EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:08 am

Atama sighed, but nodded at Arngrim, as he told him to guard Rena. He stood there for a bit, and watched as she got up on her feet. She then threw insults at him. He only smiled at her. "Do you think that I will be as stupid as him? He got to close, and got way to arrogant. I know well enough how strong you are." He sighed. "I don't even know what they are planning to do with you. And, to be quite honest, I don't care. All I care about, is finding...." He stopped there. He wasn't about to reveal the real reason he joined the Espada. Not yet, at least.

He then watched, as the Arrancar sent to clean out the body came in. He started to pick up the body, but he then stared at Rena. He smiled, and said, "It's strange to think, that you were so easy to catch. You Vizards...who copy our powers, quite stupidly, I might add. Arngrim is an idiot. We need no Vizards help. Perhaps I should end you, to prove that we Arrancar are the most superior of all the races." The guy drew his sword. Or, he tried to, before his head was smacked into the wall, and held there by Atama's boot. "God, it's ones like you that make me sick. Who cares who's the most superior race? No one. In the end, the strong will survive, and the weak will die." He pushed harder, and the Arrancar gasped in pain. "Just. Like. You." Atama finished, before kicking at the Arrancar's head, exploding it, as skull fragments, and brain matter exploded all around. Atama went back to his position, as if nothing had happened.

(Sorry bout explodin an Arrancar, but I needed SOMETHING to do. XD)
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Break Her Mind... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Her Mind...   Break Her Mind... EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 2:14 pm

Arngrim was gone for about 40 minutes before he returned with another person. It was rare to see a human in Hueco mundo, especially one who wasn't a planned snack, but the girl who followed him was loaned to him by Grand Chat. She happily agreed to come and be Rena's play pal for a few hours. It was good that she agreed, or he might have eaten her. Of course he didnt want to piss off grand to much.

Arngrim stepped into the cell, Serenity somewhere behind him, looked at the second corpse on the ground, then at rena, and raised an eyebrow at Atama. "Someone care to explain why theres a second corpse here?" he growled. "If you let Her kill another arrancar, Your going out that window.." He waited pretty impatiently for someone, anyone to explain why another arrancar was dead, in the space of 20 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Break Her Mind... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Her Mind...   Break Her Mind... EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:19 pm

A slender young attractive lady gracefully tapped through the hallways showing no fear what so ever of where she was. She had the most beautiful long pink hair which bangs slightly frame her pretty face and bright big yellow eyes that glowed from how much reitsu she emitted within herself. However what stuck out the most was her slender yet curvaceous figure, her very large breast small waist and wide hips seem to catch a few of the arrancars attention even though she was a delicacy for them. She looked as though she was a doll, her hair was tidy, her face nice and touched up giving her an almost angelic appearance. However none of them could get close towards her; beside the point that Arngrim was there; her reitsu was so heavy that it was making their heads explode.

This angelic goddess was for some reason in her hyper mode, she wore a strange outfit which looked very similar towards a Lolita styled nurses outfit. It was white, black and pink with matching high heels and a hat. Keeping an almost loving smile on her face, she than entered the room where she saw a lovely lady and an arrancar alongside some corpses. “What have we here? She’s all sealed up and she is still able to move?” she asked not sounding surprised at all. Her face didn’t seem to change one bit as she looked back at the vizard known as Rena. The lady was about 5’6’’ and didn’t look like she weighed much, but as she began to approach the women her spiritual pressure began to become very heavy in the room causing migraines towards lesser members.

Not waiting for anyone to explain she suddenly stopped in front of Rena and gave her the sweetest smile that would have melted even the devils heart. “Hello there, my name is Dr. Valentine. It is a pleasure to meet you.” She said her words coming out like venom as her eyes continued to glow brightly as the room shook from her imensive reitsu. Suddenly, as if out of nowhere a glowing pink butterfly landed on top of Rena’s arm as another pretty blue one landed on her lap. One by one pretty butterfly’s began to come out of nowhere and began to land directly on the vizard and then disperse into nothing as Arngrim dealt with the arrancar. The lady still keeping her eyes on Rena paid no head towards her own Datafly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Break Her Mind... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break Her Mind...   Break Her Mind... Empty

Back to top Go down

Break Her Mind...
Page 1 of 1