Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Ty Lomanski I_vote_lcapTy Lomanski I_voting_barTy Lomanski I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Ty Lomanski Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Ty Lomanski Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Ty Lomanski Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Ty Lomanski Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Ty Lomanski Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Ty Lomanski Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Ty Lomanski Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Ty Lomanski Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Ty Lomanski Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Ty Lomanski Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Ty Lomanski Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Ty Lomanski

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

Ty Lomanski Empty
PostSubject: Ty Lomanski   Ty Lomanski EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:36 am

Name: Ty Lomanski
Sex: Male
True Age: 285
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 172 pounds
Clothing: he just wears his black and white uniform, he has a closet full however he occasionally wears a white outfit with a black belt when he is meditating.
Accessories: A personal tablet(somewhat similar to a modern iPad, occasionally needs to make a trip to charge it)

Ty Lomanski Nickmedium

Appearance:

Ty is not very tall but he is very well built, from the age of 12 he was kind of obsessed with martial arts and as a result of his constant work out for martial arts he became very well built. He has a couple of tattoos over his body, and has brown hair, and a goatee of the same color. His silver eyes further make him appear more and more unique and mysterious.

His body has a number of scars over his body, including a rather nasty looking scar over his heart where the attack when he was younger had ineffectively killed him, it has a corresponding scar on his back were the weapon exited his body(read history).

Personality:

Over all very easy to get along with, he was always helpful in life, and will go out of his way to protect those who cannot protect themselves. Outside of that he is friendly and outgoing, he will make friends with anyone. Once you are a friend of his he is extremely loyal to his friends, but he is also one that will follow orders to a letter, and has never run into a situation where he would even consider not following an order.

Although ty knows how too and works well in a team, he finds that he works best on his own, and prefers to do so above working with a team. Its not an antisocial thing, its more of a confidence in his own skills thats at such a height that he believes that too many people will just slow him down and threaten the success of any particular mission. This however is rarely shown an is usually kept to himself if he can't talk to his captain about it alone.

While Ty openly doesnt appear to care about what others think about him, he has a soft side internally, if someone has a problem with him or insults him it does have a certain effect on him in private, and subconciously will tripple his attempts at changing that person, and anyone around him that may have heard such insults or problems, persons mind about him. Having grown up with 7 brothers and 4 sisters and being the youngest he had to fight his way to the top and prove that he deserves to be there.

Amongst his quirks is a bit of a obsession with understanding all things technology in the human world. He makes regular visits just to see whats the newest thing and does his absolute best to understand it, and even tends to take some time to take some of the things apart to better understand it.

Likes: Human technology, Working out, weapons of various types
Fears: Death, Cockroaches, Failure

Fighting Style:

General Fighting Style: Mostly enjoys hand to hand combat, but also excells at combat with the sword.
Strengths: Is a capable user of Zanjutsu, and very strong in the ways of defensive Kido, and is at Hakuda Combatant level
Weaknesses: Is not overly fast, and has limited access to offensive Kido spells, having only trained in two.
Strengths: Stronger then the average Shiginami
Weaknesses: Slower then the average Shiginami

A very capable fighter and user of Hakuda and Zanjutsu, Ty is mostly appaled by the concept of ranged fighting. He enjoys getting in close and overpowering one or more enemies through brute strength of power. Being stronger then the average Shinigami he likes to get the upper hand on an opponent by being the first to gain the higher ground and attacking down on an oponent where he would maximize his strength and power advantages.

He is a very tactical fighter, liking to get the high ground early and be able to study the battlefield and find the best angle of attack for him exploit. While he likes to overpower his opponents most of his powers are trained especially to keep him in a fight the longst amount of time possible and keeping his oponent or oponents from breaking combat and attacking other targets.

Granted his slow speeds does seem to work against him when he tries to slow down groups of opponents.

Zanpakutou:

Ty Lomanski Dh-007wb

Zanpakutou Name: Kami no te no shīrudo subete (God's hand sheild's all)
Zanpakutou Apparel:

Bound: Ty's Zanpakutou is quite a bit more flashy then the other Zanpakutou's found around the Soul Society, in at twenty-eight inches long with a nine inch long hilt. Its sheath is black white and silver in appearance and the hilt is a black base wrapped in white leather, with a crucifix affixed to the bottom of the hilt, crosses and diamond shapes adorn the hilt.

Unbound: When Kami is awoken, a yellowish red bright flame seems to expand from the hilt down to the tip of the Katana, increasing its physical strength and density of 200%(weight is the same to Ty but appears to be too heavy for anyone else to lift if they attempted to) and it grows by 6 inches in length and an inch in breadth(width of blade), it seems to continue to glow with a yellowish color as long as its awaken.

Zanpakutou Spirit:

Medium sized reverend who's face can never be seen, underneath a hat and a dark monk-like outfit. He is large, over six feet tall. The way he is dressed there appears to be no 'skin' showing. He communicates through the wind around a person. The person has to be perfectly intuned with the Zanpakutou to understand what The Reverend (as he likes to be called) is saying, the temperature of the air is telling of the Reverend's mood.

Ty gets the feeling that this being is a former disgraced reverend who is now attempting to bring himself back into 'heavens' grace, and does so by giving Ty as much power possible to bring evil to its knees when he is awoken.

Zanpakutou Inner World:

The inner sanctuary of the Reverend is a dark wood cabin on top of a hill surrounded by a dark and what appears to be an evil forest(almost jungle-like) that is filled by creatures that come from the very nightmares of children and adults alike. Depending on the mood of the Reverend at any given time, Ty may have to fight his way through these creatures just to talk to the Reverend.

The same time the weather and the temperature will tell Ty exactly what kind of mood the Reverend is is, storms and extremely bad weather is actually a good sign strangely enough. When the weather is calm and the temperature is nice is when the reverend is at his worst in moods.

Shikai Name: Gods Hand Protects All
Call Out Phrase: Ten-te ga watashi o mamoru(Heavens Hand Protect Me)

This power produces a shield around Ty about an inch away from his body, this shield is capable of stopping spiritual energy based directed directly at Ty. This is only able to protect him, however the one side effect of this is when active it traps anything around him inbetween him and the shield. Including air, or anything else. This can be either helpful or detrimental.

This power also has another ability built in, when a Reitsu based spiritual attack strikes the shield the shield remembers the skill and allows for Ty to recreate the attack and use the attack himself. Limits: He can only use this for a maximum of three posts after the attack before it disappears (However it remains in memory until the weapon is until the weapon is resealed
so it doesn’t have to be used immediately but does not last past the resealing of the weapon). The weapon can remember up to a maximum of three abilities in this fashion at a time(an attack can be replaced at any time but it has to be a conscious choice to do so by Ty and is communicated via thought through the connection with his weapon)

Powers and reitsu based attacks of a Shinigami of equal power or weaker then Ty are outright stopped by the sheild. Those stronger then Ty in power has their powers and attacks heavily reduced in power by as much as half effect by the sheild. In either case however the attack can still be copied and used as long as Ty is upright and still in the fight.

Can't replicate Final/Ultimate moves.

Note: This works against powers, if you were to come in and engage him with a sword, the sword will go through the sheild. (However two things will occur: 1) As long as the sword is still in contact with the sheild in any fashion during a physical attack an activated power will be countered by the sheild and 2) if a power is attached to the sword and is active when it goes through the sheild it will be stripped as it goes through the sheild-TEMPORARY EFFECT NOT PERMANENT if you remove the sword from the sheild the power returns, only in effect when in direct contact with sheild and restrictions based on description of the power-

Duration of Sheild: 8 rounds/posts
Duration of Cooldown: 3 Posts
Note: This does not effect his ability to utilize a power or attack that was copied in the last two posts by the sword. He can still use them for their normal expirey period.
Breaking point: While this sheild can effectively stop alot there are certain points that will effect duration of the sheild or outright break it. Attacks of much greater power then Ty will reduce post duration, or if he is attacked by multiple powers at the precise same time duration will also reduce(no matter the power level). One Cero will have No effect, a second cero(Hado 66) cracks it and a Third Cero will destroy the sheild forcing a full cooldown, otherwise having full effectiveness against Kido's up to Number 75.
Boosts:
- Endurance x3, Strength x2, Increase to Spiritual Energyx2 (this means his available reitsu is twice as much as it normally is without activating his Shikai)

Bankai:

Ty Lomanski Banryu

New Name: Kami no sōkō ken (God's Armored Fist)
Appearance: See Picture above. Exact look of character and of weapon except with silver eyes and dark brown hair. The Zanpakuto becomes a massive sword the density is many many times that of a Katana, and the weapon is so heavy to other people that noone could lift it except for Tyler.
Abilities:
- The sheild that once protected Ty from energy based reitsu attacks has no condensed to a point were it now can protect Ty from physical attacks of all kinds. This 'Energy' armor is directed and moved around to different parts of the body, this protection is inpenetrable to physical attacks on that part of the body(not other parts of the body- so if its around his arms his arms cant be stabbed cut or otherwise injured by physical attacks. However if the 'armor' is around his arms the physical attack can hurt say his leg for instance). This energy 'armor' can last indefinately and can be moved around on the body at will, but does not offer full body protection.
- The 'armor' can be extended to protect Tylers entire body, however, but in this form the 'armor' can only last for a maximum of two rounds before it shatters in a rather spectacular fashion (shards of solidified reitsu) the shattering shards can cut an opponent if within 10 feet of Tyler when the 'armor' shatters. Under this extreme use, there is a 4 post cool down until it can be used again.

- NOTE: The Energy shield of the Shikai and the Physical Armor of the Bankai cannot be active at the same time They must be activated seperately, and at this point there must be a 2 post break between the activation of one after using the other. This WILL block the physical part of awakened weapons, while the energy sheild will stop the power of a weapon the 'armor' will stop the physical weapon itself(and NOT the power).
- The 'armor' can only be once every two turns.

Boosts: Endurance boost remains at x3, but strength boost become x4 of average Shinigami, Spiritual energy reserves becomes tripple Tylers normal amount.

Special(this is a special ability of the character not part of Shikai or Bankai):
This is not a combat ability

One of the strange Abilities of this Shiginami is an ability that Ty has come to call, ghost form. This ability came into being after a he was attacked by a street gang in his sector killed him, but something (still unknown) brought him back to life (weather it was the quick actions of the fourth squads captain who had literally stumbled across the attack, or what was what a human would call a miracle he was returned from death with this ability).

Ghost form: This ability allows him the ability to turn into spectral form(a ghost as a normal human would call it.) This ability turns him incorporeal, allowing him to move through solid objects without being slowed or stopped. However when in this form he is unable to attack, use any spirit attacks, or even draw his weapon, as in this form, the spirit of his blade refuses to recognize him in that form. He can use this power at will and DOES use spiritual energy to use. (Note: In character this power is a highly kept secret by Ty, he simply has not used this around other people).

Please Note: Ty is NOT invisible when this ability is active, he can be seen, Only physical attacks are affected by this(NOT energy based or area effect attacks- meaning that if an energy attack is aimed at him he can be effected by it and can be effected by area effect attacks.)

Ty may not activate/release a new level of power while this is in effect. If an opponent has something in the body when it deactivates, the area is displaced, meaning you will get hurt, possibly fatal (in Events). However, the same can be said about you as well, if you have something in an opponent, and the ability deactives, you get a cheap hit on them and cut or whatever. Again possibly fatal, but only in events.

Limits:
6 round maximum at one time....this carries a full 4 round cool down, however this cool down reduces as usage goes down:

6 rounds used 4 round cool down
4 rounds used 3 round cool down
2 rounds used 2 round cool down
1 rounds used 1 round cool down

Kido powers Ty has been known to use:
Tyler can now use all Kido on the list as he is a Kido master and Captain of the 5th Division and the Kido Corps.

Bakudō

8. Seki (斥, Repulsion): Creates a round shield that seems to temporarily paralyze and repel whatever strikes it.
9. Geki (撃, Strike) Engulfs the target in red light, completely paralyzing them.
21. Sekienton (赀煙遁, Red Smoke Flight) Creates a blast upon activation and is used like a ninja's smoke bomb.
58. Kakushitsuijaku (摑趟远雀, Trace-Catching Pursuit Sparrows) Tracks and locates any spiritual force the user focuses on.
77. TenteikÅ«ra (倩挺空矅, Heavenly Void Net) Transmits messages mentally to anyone within an area of the caster's choosing.

Hadō:

Unknown. Hyōga Seiran (氷河晎嵐, Glacier Vapor Storm) This technique was used by Kōga Kuchiki. A spell that fires a massive wave of ice capable of freezing its targets and surrounding area.
15. Ichiren Byakurai (Pale Lightning Chain)
Incantation: Carry the arched fool to the gates of torn hearts!
Description: Fires a stream of electricity at the opponent which skips between targets that are within close range of one another.
Who can use it: Usable only by Ty Lomanski or those he teaches
Character: Ty Lomanski
Range 20 Foot diameter sphere from initial target further out towards the 20 feet the shock gets weaker
31. Shakkahō (赀火砲, Red Fire Cannon) Fires a ball of red energy at a target.
35. Hyosekka Sennari(Hail Stone Cluster)
Incantation: Emperor of the North wind whose blessings I seek, breath upon my foes and let them witness true terror!
Description: The user raises a hand to the sky and large stones of ice rain down from the heavens. The hail stones swarm around the enemy until the user crushes their outstretched hand into a fist, and the hailstones all collide into the opponent at the same time.
Who can use it: Only those tought to by Ty
Character: Ty Lomanski
57. Ten No Doragon (Heaven’s Fanged Dragon)
Incantation: “Heavens bring forth the Dragon of the (Flame, Mind, Sky, Storm, Earth, Tundra, Ocean) Smite my enemies, devour them! Hadou 57 Ten No Doragon”
Description: The user hits the ground with his palm and spiritual energy floods into the ground making a large serpent dragon rise from the ground. The fangs are similar to saber tooth however they pierce the bottom jaw. The beast is made out of different elements depending on the incantation including Thunder, Fire, Spiritual energy, Earth, Air, Water, and Ice. It is considered soul infused and rushes at the target with slight homing and in a very natural pattern of movement such as spinning around curving side to side. Making it more unpredictable. The dragon is not solid unless Ice or Earth. It opens its mouth as wide as it can with the fangs sliding out of the jaw and strikes the opponent continuing its rush until it hits the ground in an eruption of that element. Default no incantation is always spiritual pressure. The dragon's size is around 20 feet long and 5 feet thick.
Who can use it: Teachable
Character: Temida, Ty Lomanski
69. (Tamashii) Soul Shot
Incantation: ”Body and soul, come to my hand, release thy soul on my victim, fire, Hadou 69 Tamashii! ”
Description: Spiritual energy is gathered at the finger tip and shot out as an enlargened form of a bala however speed of a cero with massive spiritual energy. The user has minor control of where it goes however it would be impossible to loop it around, it always will move forward.
Characters that can use: Temida Xios, Ty Lomanski

History:

Born on the outskirts of the Soul Society, and raised by his mother and his oldest brother after his father was killed before he was born. He had a total of 7 brothers and 4 sisters, and they lived in a two bedroom apartment above his mothers market at the very edge of the Rukongai (sector 80) where crime was rather rampant.

While he was growing up he was picked on a lot by larger kids in the neighborhood, he got into martial arts as a way to learn to defend himself, his family, his family store and to learn peace and discipline. His skill and his loyalty eventually gained him a reputation. Which was up when one day, while six teenagers attacked a local storeowner and Ty attempted to interject and help. But they overpowered him and had dealt lethal blows on him, until the storeowner Ty had saved returned with help. The help had included the Captain of the Fourth squad.

Quick action by the Captain of the fourth squad his life was saved, however some believe that it wasn’t actually the actions of the Captain but somekind of fated miracle. After the Captain of the fourth squad brought him back and saw to his healing, she heard about his activities and decided that he was a good candidate for the academy and had him entered when he was healthy enough to do so.

Ty tended to excell in his studies, showing great martial skill in combat and graduated the academy within the top single percent of his class. His goal had always been the captains seat of one of the Squads, especially the captains seat of the tenth squadren. He does not want to join the ranks of the Fourth squad no matter how thankful he is to their captain for saving his life(which he believes their captain did) though he is willing to help them as often as he can.

Equipment:

Ocular visor built into a pair of goggles.
Pairs owned: 2
weight: 1 pound
ability:
- Capable of tracking dense Reitsu signatures in the real world, projecting them onto a visual 3-d map and is displayed on the inside lense of the goggles allowing for the wearer to see the map overlaid on his vision. Not very usable in the Soul Society or anywhere else besides the living world.
-Tablet computer(like an iPad)(mentioned earlier in the origonal application)

Last edited by Tyler_Ty_Lomanski on Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:17 am; edited 54 times in total
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Ty Lomanski Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty Lomanski   Ty Lomanski EmptyWed May 30, 2012 3:32 am

Ok. Here is what i saw

Ability 1: How strong of an attack can be stopped by your shield? It cannot be unbreakable, hast to have a limit.
Ability 2: You can't replicate Final/Ultimate moves. otherwise, i see nothing wrong here.

Gods Hand Will Strike you down: Uh. i'm not sure you can do that. I'll have someone else look at it.

Fix them, and we will be good, for now. But, I still want someone else to look at that Gods hand one.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

Ty Lomanski Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty Lomanski   Ty Lomanski EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:32 am

I have expanded on what was being included in the information as well as taken into consideration what people have said in chat, as well as what you said in your response Parius. I hope what I have put here is sufficient.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Ty Lomanski Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty Lomanski   Ty Lomanski EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:19 am

the template is wrong, and because it is, your missing likes and fears, fighting style and rp sample which is a must for new members, but you wont need one for your later characters. Heres the template please transfer and i'll look.

https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/t17-shinigami-template

For shikai the shield needs a duration and cooldown, and a breaking point. You can't just block every energy attack thrown at you, especially when people can't pass through to attack you in melee. Your ability to copy powers should be ok, just remember you cant have more than two elements and they can't clash. Also you should probably make a better way of obsorbing them. I'm going to ask an outside oppinion on that ability too, just to make sure.

Your ghost power should be acceptable, but as i'm not sure i'll ask about that too.

I'll ignore bankai for now.
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

Ty Lomanski Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty Lomanski   Ty Lomanski EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:47 pm

Modified to meet your comments
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Ty Lomanski Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty Lomanski   Ty Lomanski EmptyWed May 30, 2012 4:42 pm

Your Ghost ability. I don't give a rat's ass that it is not used in combat, I don't care if you keep it secret. It STILL has combat value, no matter what you say, just that you won't use it very often, and even then not in combat, supposedly. I don't mean to call you a liar or anything like that, but we can't take the chance of it being completely unrestricted. And good chunk of combat potential it has. It's a fazing ability (though it's more limited than the Phantom Faze device in the way that energy attacks still affect you.) and that alone puts it into questionable territory. Heck, I was questionable on the Phantom Faze device. It's also not a shikai ability nor a device, but something you can just do anytime, which further puts it in questionable territory. I'll allow it, BUT it must have several things should it ever be used in combat (however unlikely or likely that is to ever happen). 1. A fairly good cooldown (Phantom Faze device has a four post cooldown). 2. A duration (Phantom Faze lasts one post/round.). 3. It WILL cost energy to go into it. That is non-negociable. 4. Considering the type of "fazing" ability that this is, the following in orange must also be put into it, copy and pasted directly from the Phantom Faze, except this would be only for physical objects as you're still affected by energy based stuff, plus a one other thing:

they may not activate/release a new level of power while this is in effect. If an opponent has something in the body when it deactivates, the area is displaced, meaning you will get hurt, possibly fatal (in Events). However, the same can be said about you as well, if you have something in an opponent, and the ability deactives, you get a cheap hit on them and cut or whatever. Again possibly fatal, but only in events.

^ Or something similar to that, though in your case, the first sentence relates only to going into shikai or bankai or if you ever go up that high, toukai. My apologies ahead of time for being rude on it, abilities like this riles me up a lot when they don't have some or just one limit tacked onto them. The comparasons to the Phantom Faze device I put in for sake of scale, it is a device, so it has more limits, but this shouldn't deviate too far from it. Kano, feel free to add on to my post or post it yourself or bring up other issues you have with it.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Ty Lomanski Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty Lomanski   Ty Lomanski EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:31 pm

Ok i find this acceptable. I'll let whoever make the final call on that ghost ability if they need to otherwise i'm fine with it. Approved 2-2. Just need a second.
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

Ty Lomanski Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty Lomanski   Ty Lomanski EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:36 pm

Kano said today that the Ghost Form power was good to go.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Ty Lomanski Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty Lomanski   Ty Lomanski EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:14 pm

Tier 2-2
Ty Lomanski Parius24
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

Ty Lomanski Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty Lomanski   Ty Lomanski EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:24 am

I have now included the Bankai information for this character who has now just reached the 'learning Bankai' spot on the posting limits. Having reached Shikai Mastery and Bankai training I have included the enhancements for his Shikai in Violet, and the Bankai information in Brown.

I need it looked over and approved please.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Ty Lomanski Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ty Lomanski   Ty Lomanski EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 11:58 pm

Mods approved.
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff