Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Applying to a Division I_vote_lcapApplying to a Division I_voting_barApplying to a Division I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Applying to a Division I_vote_lcapApplying to a Division I_voting_barApplying to a Division I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Applying to a Division Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Applying to a Division Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Applying to a Division Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Applying to a Division Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Applying to a Division Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Applying to a Division Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Applying to a Division Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Applying to a Division Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Applying to a Division Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Applying to a Division Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Applying to a Division Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Applying to a Division

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

Applying to a Division Empty
PostSubject: Applying to a Division   Applying to a Division EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:59 pm

Tyler 'Ty' Lomanski walked through the streets as he approached the building that enclosed the captains office of the Second Division. After having graduated the academy he had learned as much about the different divisions as possible, speaking with many others, and the only division he had a difficult time learning much information about was the Second Division. But what he had heard he was impressed with them.

He particularly thought that his particular skills might be an asset to the Division, so he had sent a hell butterfly ahead requesting a meeting with the Captain. That he was headed to now, and he hoped that he would make a good first impression. He was dressed in his white uniform with black belt that he usually wore during his meditation sessions. His Zanpakutou was tightly bound to his left side, his silver eyes darted back and forth through the shadows as he watched his own back as he stepped up to what he assumed was the Captains office and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
james
james

PostSubject: Re: Applying to a Division   Applying to a Division EmptyThu May 31, 2012 4:49 am

Hironori was working on some forms, noticing a new name that was applying to his Division, particularly as his lieutenant. With the dismissal of his 5th Seat, a little shitfaced punk named Sonomori, Hironori felt there was no need to add any more people, or seat them. He would be running things himself and it would be easy.

This kid was a rookie, but he showed promise, according to preliminary reports attached to his application. However, he was untrained; he never went through the Academy system. Even Hironori, with his past the way it was, had gone through the Academy system (a drop-out, but his real name was unknown to everyone). Tyler was hoping to get in to the 2nd Division due to his abilities being an "asset". Hironori thought it unlikely, but there would be time to prove it.

A knock came from the door. With a tug on a hidden cord, the door swings open slowly, revealing the visitor. It was Tyler, the kid in the report, the kid that aspired to be Hironori's right hand. "Come in, Lomanski," Hironori says, addressing him by his last name. "I see you have embellished this application a little bit." Hironori wore his haori, the hood drawn over his face to hide his entire face. "What makes you think that you'll be an asset here?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Applying to a Division   Applying to a Division EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:23 am

Stepped in and bowed as the man spoke, raising an eyebrow as the man basically called him a liar. "I have not embellished in my application at all." he replied looking over the Captain. Ty was not overly large but for his size he was somewhat physically imposing. "As to why I believe that i would be an asset is a closely guarded secret of mine." He explained.

"I have a particular skill that I brought back with me from death that allows me to do something that I have never seen another be capable of doing." He explained as he watched for the captains response.
Back to top Go down
james
james

PostSubject: Re: Applying to a Division   Applying to a Division EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:32 am

Hironori cocks an eyebrow, although Tyler would be unable to see it. "I have lived a long time, Lomanski," he says, crossing his arms and leaning back in his seat. "You'll have to show me, because I don't give a damn what it is and I will deem it an asset if such is the case. We are more than assassins, so becoming invisible is not a prerequisite, nor will it assure you such a lofty post as lieutenant."

Hironori couldn't help but feel that this kid was trying to pull a fast one. Yes, he is a strong kid, worthy of a position such as lieutenant, but there had to be more; there had to be expectations and tests of worth. "You're not a graduate of the Academy either," he says. "How can I be sure that you're skilled enough to be MY lieutenant when I have nothing to go by except this?"

Hironori holds up a sheet of paper that includes some espionage on his applicant for lieutenant. "I have a network of people who tell me more things than a computer in the R&D squad ever will. You're normal enough, nothing special. You train, which everyone is expected to do. However, this 'particular skill' does not impress me, because I haven't seen it. And assuming that you haven't seen others use it doesn't mean someone else can't. Show me or get out. In fact, show me then go graduate from the Academy or get out." He didn't have time for prodigies.
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Applying to a Division   Applying to a Division EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:35 am

The young man response was to simply turn and head towards the door, and something occured, his body started to mystify as if he became a spector, a ghost, and as he did he simply walked through the closed door and after a moment walked back into the room both times his body phasing through the solid door of the building without the door being opened, and stood there remaining in such form watching the captain. Waiting for the response from the man.

He eyed the peice of paper, not really believing personally that thats what the paper said at all, probably was a list of chores he had to do, or supplies the division needed. He was attempting to intimidate Ty, and well Ty was not really an easy one to intimidate. "I was killed before i was chosen to become a Shiginami, and the captain of the fourth division saved my life, or if not him, something did. When I came back I was able to do that."

He closed his mouth for the moment allowing for what the Captain just saw to sink in, his body still half misty, after another moment he closed his eyes and pulled himself out of his spectral form. Bringing himself back into a solid form while he awaited.

Last edited by Tyler_Ty_Lomanski on Thu May 31, 2012 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
james
james

PostSubject: Re: Applying to a Division   Applying to a Division EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:43 am

Hironori watched with interest to see what this was all about, and once it was done, the captain yawned. "So you can phase through matter by becoming a ghost," he says, not budging from his seated position; he was holding back frustration and disappointment. "If that is truly unique, then why haven't you done anything at the Academy, kid? I expect more of my division than to play parlour tricks with a little manipulation of their spiritual pressure!"

His emotions started to run high as he rises to his feet and slaps his hands on his desk, leaning over to peer into this kid's eyes. "That's all you have to show me?" Hironori yells, whipping the hood off his head to reveal his ninja headgear with mask. "Get out of my office, get off of the premises of the 2nd Division, and do NOT come back without the Academy's written authority saying that you have successfully, not adequately but successfully, completed all the classes given to you. And until that time, you are NOTHING to me or to this Division. If you don't leave, I'm sure I can force you."

Hironori had seen a similar ability before. It wouldn't last long enough to use effectively in a group situation. As soon as the ability wears off, the body can be pierced easily enough. There had to be more than a pretty face and an ability to become a ghostly apparition in order to be the lieutenant to the second-in-command to the Gotei 13.
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Applying to a Division   Applying to a Division EmptyThu May 31, 2012 5:50 pm

Shrugs and turns his back on the man tho his senses are at full combat readiness, he already didnt like the pompus jerk, and he headed towards the door. The man didn't intimidate Ty, yes he was a captain, and was powerful but he just shrugged and pulled the door open and left his office. His hand didnt venture far from his weapon incase, the man suddenly went off on Ty with no actual reason so he had to be prepared incase he or one of his lackies did something.

He just kept walking a left the Seconds area, and had a good feeling he probably would not be returning to it. He was sure that another division could find more then enough uses for his skill, maybe the tenth division, they were always in search for a good fighter. He looked back over his shoulder once more before leaving the area and headed home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applying to a Division   Applying to a Division Empty

Back to top Go down

Applying to a Division
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: