Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Baal (Work in Progress) I_vote_lcapBaal (Work in Progress) I_voting_barBaal (Work in Progress) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Baal (Work in Progress) I_vote_lcapBaal (Work in Progress) I_voting_barBaal (Work in Progress) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Baal (Work in Progress) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Baal (Work in Progress) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Baal (Work in Progress) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Baal (Work in Progress) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Baal (Work in Progress) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Baal (Work in Progress) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Baal (Work in Progress) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Baal (Work in Progress) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Baal (Work in Progress) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Baal (Work in Progress) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Baal (Work in Progress) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Baal (Work in Progress)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dorian Kaiser
Dorian Kaiser

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0

Baal (Work in Progress) Empty
PostSubject: Baal (Work in Progress)   Baal (Work in Progress) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 3:43 am

Basic Information

Name: Baal
True Age: 4000 (when the first records appear of Baal in the Human World)
Sex: Male form
Personality:
Baal at first seems like a man at peace when looked upon, and on first encounter often seems that way, but soon after meeting him it is possible to see that he is cruel to subordinates and those at his mercy that have had the misfortune of drawing his attention. He tends to grate on others’ nerves and play mind games, casting doubt into the hearts and thoughts of people and spirits around him, or to plant a poisonous seed of curiosity that may cause the ruination of the victim's dreams.

Completely without any moral or ideological code, he is clever, practical and logical, yet progressive and even creative when he puts his mind to it. He loves to fool others into contracts of the soul or any especially valuable item. He loves the game of cajoling his victims into a deal they believe will benefit them, only to find their souls bound to him. He is deaf to pleas and blind to begging, finding such acts tedious and boring. When he is in a good mood, he is ever the optimist with a talent for chaos and disorder.

When he sees his path is straight and clear to something he wants, he coldly and ruthlessly moves through any barrier or ordeal to achieve it. Supremely confident, he never backs down from a challenge that appeals to him in some way, but he never bothers with something he finds boring, such as an obviously beaten opponent who wants to continue a futile struggle. Neither friend nor foe is safe from his attacks if they get in his way. There is no such thing as charity and honor, just like there is no such thing as good and evil - concepts that he believes he has outgrown over time. He also believes that there are few conflicts that cannot be solved by drawing blood.

Likes: Strong opponents, Getting what he wants, confidence, entertainment
Fears: The inevitable grab of Hell’s Will, boredom, showing weakness, the Spirit King, facing more than one of the Zero Division at a time

Character Appearance

Height: 6’6
Weight: 230
Physical Traits:
Baal is well-muscled and powerfully built with a placid expression on his face until he begins to talk. His sky-blue eyes become a stronger steel-blue framed by high cheek bones above an angular jaw and scruffy goatee. Baal's skin is unmarred and smooth and he has grey shoulder-length hair.

Though not in the picture, Baal carries a large battle axe that is four feet in length and as wide as his shoulders are broad. The shaft and body of the blades are jet black, while the razor edges reflect the light brilliantly.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Clothing:
Baal tends to be dressed in the garb pictured above while he is beyond the gates of Hell. He has a white undershirt beneath a white tunic draped over white trousers. The tunic is clasped by a yellow belt. On each forearm is a white studded-leather bracer and each foot is inside a sturdy white boot. On his left shoulder is a paltry show of armor, a bronze plate held in place by a leather strap. He sacrifices the protection of armor for the driving force of maneuverability.
Accessories:
Golden Circlet x1

Fighting Style
General Fighting Style:
Baal’s movements are fluid and circular and flow like water, enabling him to deliver earth-shattering attacks with his weapons and his fists. As a result, he tends to be very direct and head-on when he fights and rarely does he give ground up to his opponent. He is not foreign to more roundabout forms of strategy, however, as he is capable of adopting less direct tactics if battering through won’t work after three or four tries. Everything is a play-thing to him until proven otherwise in combat, in which case they will become playmates and the rules and objectives change. If a worthy opponent survives after a good fight, but is unable to continue, Baal spares them. The weak and unworthy receive no mercy.

Baal is a very capable warrior in single and dual wielding combat and his potency increased exponentially when he finally learned the speed of Ranzig. His strides and steps take him from target to target with great speed to deliver powerful, sweeping blows and thrusts. He is an ideal candidate for running head-on into large groups of powerful opponents.

Strengths: Determination, Power, Endurance, High damage tolerance, Spiritual pressure and capacity, Recovery time (relative to the damage he endures)
Weaknesses: Hubris, Stealth, Temper, Headstrong, Little armor/protection

Mods/ Weapons/ Abilities:
Weapon / Hellish Modifications / ..Tentacle?:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
“Peacemaker” is a 48” giant double-headed axe, black everywhere except the razor-sharp edges of the blades. At the bottom of the handle is an 8”x5” loop large enough for one or both hands in order swing and maximize the natural ability of Punisher. The loop is the handle to a hidden punch dagger bound by a spiritual seal that must be broken by Baal to draw it. This object is very useful for precise and accurate strikes to specific targets and punching through armor and barriers, though it is a poor defense.

Name: Punisher
Effect:
When this ability is activated it is continuous and passive, requiring no attention at all in order to work. Baal must hold and imbue Peacemaker with a portion of his spiritual energy that is exponentially magnified by the axe.
When his axe is swung a wake of spiritual energy and pressure follows it as if trying to catch up. When the energy and pressure catch up to the axe, they supply a great amount of strength and power into his strikes that catches opponents off guard. The more the axe is swung, the greater the trail of spiritual energy and pressure. While Baal is already quite strong, this ability enables his strikes to push through obstacles or defenses that were previously thought to be impregnable.

Name: Merge
Effect:
Baal merges with his axe with this power, granting his body added durability, enabling him to parry strikes from equal peers, and even some stronger ones, with any part of his body as if that part were made of steel. Each of his movements also have wakes of spiritual pressure and energy trailing them to deliver added power.

Name: Leviathan
Effect:
Spoiler:
Baal has a green serpentine dragon bound to his arm called Leviathan, ready to do his bidding. When Baal punches the air and calls for Leviathan the tattoo comes to life as a massive, solid, yet ethereal, dragon and drives in the direction of the punch, twisting and turning to get to its target with intense speed and agility.
Leviathan’s thirst is for drawing blood from its victim by contact with skin or barriers such as clothing or armor touching the target (to be determined by the roleplay target and the staff looking over the thread). Depending on what wound is inflicted, touching Leviathan always leaves either a bruise or gaping wound.
1) Contact, no bite: Least amount of drawn blood, though it still has a weakening effect
2) Bite: Blood is drawn from the victim until contact is broken, usually this has a more noticeable effect on strength and Leviathan’s jaws are strong.
3) Constriction: High difficulty to escape, Leviathan wraps around its victim and squeezes as it bites, drawing a maximal proportion of blood in a short time from a limb or the entire body.
Leviathan acts as a reservoir for this blood and turns red when it is saturated. When it returns to Baal’s arm he can discharge that blood at any time. The blood comes out boiling hot, as if heated in the belly of a dragon.

Name: Soul Scream
Effect:
When Baal takes a deep, purposeful breath he can shout with such force that he can cause damage to things in the sound wave’s path. This is accomplished by flooding his exhalation with spiritual energy in a contained path. Starting at his mouth, the cone shape can have a wide range but a short distance, such as if he is standing in front of a wall, or he can concentrate the energy to about two meters able to damage a target at a range of one hundred yards, the power tapering off quickly beyond that range.
This ability is also capable of destroying objects or energy hurdling at Baal, assuming he knows what is coming. Baal must concentrate for the duration of the Scream or it becomes nothing more than a shout like any other, and so he is unable to attack or defend in melee. He can trail targets as they move, however.

Name: Shriek
Effect:
Baal abandons the use of Peacemaker by using his spiritual energy to remove and levitate the blades, leaving him with a 4’ heavy spear. Using his awareness, the two blades travel through the air slashing and battering targets and anything between them and the target until they are too broken to stand or too cut up to maintain a shape. The feral nature of the blades causes them to shriek like banshees whenever they come near their target.

Name:
Effect:

Back Drop
Background:
Baal was never human. In fact, he had been created an angel in Heaven. He loved to fly and play games of agility and just enjoy his time with the others, until he fell in with Lucifer. Lucifer had been a charismatic, friendly angel, like most others, who had a way with words. It was not long before the angel had gathered a strong following and made Baal one of his lieutenants, promising to make him a king of legions of angels in due time.

In the end, there was a great battle pitting Lucifer and his angels against the Spirit King and his legions. They lost, it soon, after receiving judgment from God he and all the angels were cast down into an abyss with such force that few could withstand it. That place would become known as "True Hell."

It was a ghastly place, but Lucifer quickly regrouped his followers and appointed them to positions as he saw fit, as he needed to rest and fall into a deep slumber to regain his strength. He appointed Baal as one of seven Kings and placed under his command one hundred legions. The only down side was that the legions were all scattered, as Hell was a vast, treacherous terrain.

After acclimating himself to his new home, he began to probe the boundaries and found certain weak points that he might have been powerful enough to exploit

Side Notes:
Overload: Hit or miss decided by RP partner (Moderator needs to check post). RP partner also decides within reason the location and extent of damage. Damage lasts until medical treatment is obtained in the thread or outside the thread after the original thread is closed.
RP Sample:
To reign in hell...

The thought had had a nice ring to it when the Shinigami from over two thousand years ago forced him to choose to return to Hell or meet oblivion. After 2500 years of walking through the realms without impairment, Baal had been bound by spells and power into a specific region in the lower levels of Hell. Any choice was better than oblivion, but Hell was a horrific plane to reside when compared to the life and vibrance of the other realms - especially the Human World and False Heaven. The Shinigami “Spirit King” had given it a name... “Seireitei”?

The name hardly mattered, nor did he care to recall, as his attention was elsewhere. Something had shifted in True Hell, as if there had been a release in the atmosphere throughout the realm, almost like a breath of fresh air. Power flooded back to him and he reached out with it as if stretching after a long, dreamless nap.
Back to top Go down

Baal (Work in Progress)
Page 1 of 1