Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
El Donglitzen Rodencla (finished) I_vote_lcapEl Donglitzen Rodencla (finished) I_voting_barEl Donglitzen Rodencla (finished) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
El Donglitzen Rodencla (finished) I_vote_lcapEl Donglitzen Rodencla (finished) I_voting_barEl Donglitzen Rodencla (finished) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
El Donglitzen Rodencla (finished) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
El Donglitzen Rodencla (finished) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
El Donglitzen Rodencla (finished) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
El Donglitzen Rodencla (finished) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
El Donglitzen Rodencla (finished) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
El Donglitzen Rodencla (finished) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
El Donglitzen Rodencla (finished) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
El Donglitzen Rodencla (finished) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
El Donglitzen Rodencla (finished) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

El Donglitzen Rodencla (finished) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

El Donglitzen Rodencla (finished) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

El Donglitzen Rodencla (finished)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

El Donglitzen Rodencla (finished) Empty
PostSubject: El Donglitzen Rodencla (finished)   El Donglitzen Rodencla (finished) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 11:19 pm

Arrancar Template

Basic Information

Name: El donglitzen Rodencla
True Age: 350
Sex: Male
Personality:

A hated person his whole life has caused him to grow cold and strong at the same time. He shows no kindness to anyone. He takes away hope from anyone that challenges him. Bringing pain and suffering to someone always brings a smile to his face. Death brings a large grin, he is most defiantly messed up in the head. But he is smart he uses his mind to manipulate others into doing his bad deeds. A shadow in the dark that is controling the strings and comes out to play at the right time.

He actually has a funny personality though. He brings laughter to death and makes ones who are on his side smile just because they are glad they are surviving. He cares not how people are killed just as long as he gets to smile and gets to keep the body as a test subject. Deep inside though don is a little boy trapped trying to get out to find his way in the world. His evil self witch controls his body keeps his more good side away.

Personality speech:
"Death is all I require, nothing in this unholy world counts for anything. I find a way of pain and suffering the best. How can one honestly win with just hope and the will to win something that was not set. Walking along a path that has worked so far seems best. Controlling others with lie's created from a shadow. A shadow that no longer fears death but lusts for it. Some try to stop death, saying world piece is the key. That is not the key though, keep death and draw yourself back from hope. With hope gone no one will have anything to worry about. Either way we all die in the end. So how did I come to know this. Because, in history no one has ever tried this method only trying to bring hope back. So this is the path I walk, and this path I walk iv mostly had a smile on my face."

1. He loves the feeling of freedom. Being alone and free is what he desires from time to time. During that time of freedom he utilizes it to train himself and test his soul and how far he can go.

1. He enjoys the ability to research and develop things. This is what he lives for, he does get a bit crazy with it. He loves the take apart and put back together things. But in a much different way he likes to find out ways to make things better. So cutting apart someone he killed could mean him trying to bring them back to life but with enhancements.

1. The smell of death on the battle field brings a large calm feeling to donglitzen. He if still in a battle will calm and breath steady. His opponents do not stand a chance with him and his mind.

1. He defiantly loves fighting opponents who try to confuse and use strategy in there fights. Gives don all the reason to use his more power and smart mind, in every aspect.

Fears:
  1. A fear of Dons is a fear that most would deem needed to be feared. He fears anyone who is able to outsmart and play tricks with him, just as he tries to do with his opponents.

1. He fears being outsmarted and being called dumb. He can not stand it. It annoys him to a large extent. He can not stand it though it makes him feel like less of an arrancar. His mind just can not comprehend being outsmarted.

1. Fear the most powerful arrancar in hueco mundo. The cero espada, he would never try to fight this arrancar. He would only seem it fit to fight and die quickly. He already knows it would be an instant win.

hates
  1. Of all the things in the world he only truly hates one thing. Anyone who tries to break past the extent of their power to fast. Trying to beat someone who is obviously stronger than them. He thinks that they might as well die if they are just cocky enough fight people one on one and risk their life. He really backs this up 100% nothing will break him from this never.

Character Appearance

Height: 6'3
Weight: 162
Physical Traits: The hole is under his left shoulder blade.
El Donglitzen Rodencla (finished) Bleach_oc__dyo_kagoshima_by_rtenzo-d4va180
Accessories: none

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style:
Smarts its all about the smarts in dons fights. In his regular arrancar form he uses his smarts to utilize his skills. Making all of his skills last longer and to make his ability to last longer in a fight able. His reasons for having to fight decide how he will choose to fight the battle out. If he was given the mission by a high up espada or cero espada, he will use his mind to the max and quickly squash the opponent like a bug. If it be for his own reason he will make the battle last longer and toy around with his opponent.

His most basic attacking techniques involve the large katana swings, quick punch, and strong defensive kicks. With his katana though he has developed the ability to spread reiatsu along his blade when attacking, to insure more deadly attacks. All of his punches and kicks are in a perfect formation. He has fused some techniques of a now old style "Jet kune do," The way of no ways. This has truly helped him master his body power. Though it is not the most impressive it is one of the most perfectly executed attacks from an arrancar.
Strengths:
  • Pesquisa- He has come to use this technique quite a lot. Learning to use its power to a more powerful extent.

• sonido- he is very fast. One of the fastest arrancars. Instead though of the regular buzzing sound a sonido makes. His has a sound a terrible sound a sound of souls crying.

Weaknesses:
  • hierro-his hierro is exceptionally weak for an arrancar. But it still is strong enough to stop say a blade from an opponent, who may be trowing slings from his or her blade around that do not have much power. Anything else it could not stop its on a very low level.

Zanpakuto & Cero

Sealed Appearance: Is in profile picture.
Zanpakuto Name: Estela Dedonca
Zanpakuto Call Out: "look"
Cero:
  • cero

• bala

Resurreccion

Appearance:
Head:
His hollow fragment that resides as a hairnet breaks apart, letting his hair fall down. His face covers all the way around with white bone, but his hair is left flying around. 5 eye's grow on his head. 1 on the front of his face, 1 on both sides of his face left and right, and finally 1 on the back of his head. The eye's color are the same as dons appearance's pictures eye's. His hair then parts into two parts separating so the hair can not cover his eye's. Bone covers his hair making two wips that can be moved at his will.

Arm's:
His arms shoulders cover in bone along down to his fingers. His fingers grow large bone finger nail, each nail is about 8 inches long, and his elbows grow a plate like bone that covers over all the upper arm and shoulders. Gripping tight on his shoulders the plate pulls apart the bones in his arms and twists and turns bone to tighten the bone on the arm. Because of the the arms being twicked with length is increased and bones are made smaller but stronger. Stronger because of the bone being gripped tighter on the arms.

Torso:
Bone that is like wrappings, wraps itself around his torso. The wrappings grip tight enough to where you can start to see his rib cage. His arrancar uniform stays the same on the bottom half of his body.

Abilities:
1: four eyed pesquisa- In is resurrecion he has four different pesquisa. Each one goes with each of his eye's. Each eye's pesquisa is either on the left, right, front or back. And each eye focuses on that one area increasing the power. All in all the actually pesquisa each eye uses is weaker than a regular one. But the lowered and shared stress with the other eye's causes harmony and increases power between them all.

2: Subete no mōdōken (all seeing)- This is a perfect quick defense technique. Note when using this attack he hold his hands the way naruto raises his chakra when focusing. His front eye locks on to ground in front of him. And a quick wave of reiatsu is sent out. Then an area of about 50 feet ahead of him of is, instead of exploding like regular techniques. It implodes, meaning everything inside of the 50 feet is sucked inside and crushed.

Note: this is not an instant hit say if my opponent if right in front of me and I use it. My opponents are perfectly able to dodge the technique just like any other attack. The attack has a cool down of 2 posts. The force of witch sucks inward is strong enough to such up a kido level up to the number 60. The force of witch is pulling inwards is about the equivalent to say maybe gravity being doubled and being pushed on the body inside this area. Damage from this ability is mainly pulling and tearing of skin and bone.

3: choucho ta ta ri me (butterfly cursed eye)-

form change: The wrappings on his torso unwrap and spread out to both the right and left. Creating two wings wings, but revealing only a torso with nothing but the skeleton left.

ability: The wings actually only give the ability to move as arms, hit and defend. They give don the ability to pretty much control them as other limbs. While also giving him the ability to fly. The wings are about 14 feet long and they can not grow any longer than that.

4: choucho Ii keshigomu desu (butterfly eraser)- This technique can only be used in his new butterfly form. Don creates a formation of sparking dark scales. The scales break away from his wings. And the more he uses this attack the more his wings break apart. The limit for this attack is 10 uses. After that his wings fall apart and his torso his left open to attacks. Just like when a butterfly breaks its wings off to get away from danger they almost always die after it. The attack is worth it though its power is amazing. He fires the scales onto the ground and spends them around. The ground starts to crack then the scales break apart and expand and glow red and black. They scales vary in size but they are now made out of reiatsu. The scales are then forced out toward his opponent. The distance of the circle of scales that is made is 40 feet, and that does not expand for the scales are fired upwards into the sky. The ability is only able to be fired sideways if say he caused the scales to spin on the side of a building.

Note: Ok just noting there are times I can use this attack, then my wings are gone. This is is ultimate ability, so stating that it is pretty powerful. At the level my arrancar is now it is hard to describe the power. But at a teir 1-5 the blast would be about on a level the same as a gran rey cero. There is a cool down of 1 post after each attack. When he has used this ability 10 times he is done for the battle.

5: eye cero: These are just regular cero that he fires from his eye's. Though these cero are small they pack a punch. They can also be fired rapidly. About 3 cero an eye, then a break is needed with that eye. About two post to rest after 3 cero for each eye.

Boosts:
speed x3 reiatsu x3

butterfly form: defense x3 reiatsu x3 speed x2

Resurreccion Segunda:

Appearance: [What do you look like in segunda?]
Abilities: [What abilities do you gain?]
Boosts: [What physical capabilities increase in your resurreccion? Speed, Strengt, Stamina, etc.]

Back Drop:

Background:

Life before hollow:
All ways he was rejected as a human. He was never good at sports or anything. He sucked at just about everything. Everything except smarts, he could always solved the most difficult of problems. In only the middle grades of school he was all ready in a college level math. His reading and writing was that of a artist who usually had been writing for most of his or her life. When something is taken from someone, something else is given in replacement. This being Dons trade for athletics to smarts. By time he was out of high school his life in college started. Life was still bad for him though he never got respect.

His life in college went by fast for he was even smarter than most of the teachers. He attended one of the most expensive colleges in the united states. No one ever knew where he got the money for it though. His parents where dead he had no family, only a couple of friends who he rarely saw any more. Many teachers talked about it, finally though one of dons favorite teachers asked him how. He replied "Why have these kind of mind if im never going to use it. But gambling that is how, though its more of a steal from them. Their little games and cheap tricks do not work on me. Its like playing cat and mouse, instead of them usually being the cat, now im the cat they are the mouse." His teacher warned him about things that can happen with people doing them kinds of things. Dons teacher was right, cause what happened next was exactly what the man said.

A group of mafia that owned the place Don had been gambling at. Had grown very tired of dons constant winning. His life ment nothing to them so they showed no shame in sending a group to dons dorm to kill him. It was only about 3 or 4 men but they broke in and shot don as he was sleeping. It was a bloody mess, they filled him with lead. His body was left in that room for some time, not one person had heard or saw what happened. So there was an investigation but nothing was ever found. Only a soul left wondering around in the same room over and over. The dorm room was marked as a room that was going to be destroyed and rebuilt. The reason for this is because anyone who tired to move into the dorm keeped getting haunted by weird noises. That was also because of don had already been marked as a demi hollow nothing could save him except a shinigami. But by time he was found by the shinigam, it was already to late for him. He had already passed over, over into a world of beasts known as hollows.

Life starting as hollow:
A new creature was born into the world of hueco mundo. A creature with the wonder design of a butterfly. Its wings were large and its arms and legs were small and muscular. Its body was long and skinny, but its mask was nothing more than a large mouth witch when opened up, revealed its eye's.

This creature wondered hueco mundo countless years, having nothing more to do but feast on other fellow hollows. A lucky hollow he was, he never lost a fight with other hollows. He was a special hollow, one that many other hollows thought could not fight. He was not an angry hollow, this is why so many tried to attack him. They were wrong don crushed them with a mighty power force. Eating them one by one, feasting on their soul. He had now travel several years eating hollow after hollow. One final hollow came though, it really tested dons power at that time. The hollow that attacked him was awesome a special one, one that could have been more if he had killed don. But there souls crashed and don became victorious, finally he evolved into a gillian class hollow. The soul that he had devoured was strong enough to finally bring him to the first stage of becoming a strong hollow.

life as gillian:
Life as a gillian was not hard like it could be for some other gillians. Instead of being a mindless monster, don was left with his smart and witty mind. Falling into a group of menos grande he was able to manipulate them into doing was he wanted them to. How he planned this was to have ever menos bring the dead hollows they killed to don, so he could consume the souls. With the fast intake of so many hollows don grew fast, so fast that he was able to consume the actual menos that had helped him to get his power. Even though he was left with smarts he still had the beastly mind of a menos grande. The drive to kill and consume to become powerful. He had consumed to many hollows, so his body exploded into his final form as a hollow, an adjuchas.

Life as adjuchas into arrancar:
A powerful new creature now inhabited and lived in the desert. An adjuchas who formed no bonds with any other hollows to try to get him to the next stage as a hollow, vasto lorde. Instead he still killed over and over again. This time though don had no idea what to do. He had been an adjuchas for some time now. Thousands of hollows he had consumed. None was able to give him the power he needed to become a vasto lorde. Vasto lorde was something you only heard about in tails in this age. Most gillians were becoming arrancars not vasto lorde. Unlike the aizen made arrancar don had decided to become a natural arrancar. Not one who had power given though a puppet master, a demon now known though out hueco mundo as aizen. A test to dons power he ripped his mask away if he died he was not strong enough, if he survived he was. An arrancar had just as many or more steps to the power line as hollows did. This is what caught dons attention.

"The power of the arrancar, its so much more than the hollow. They can crush us in an instant, thats the power im obtaining. Ill become one of the best, an espada thats how everyone is judged in the world have power and be known and you will move on. If you do not you will just fall over and over."

As he was talking he was changing, changing into a new being. One of humanoid form. Thanks to having became a adjuchas he was able to obtain a perfect human form as an arrancar. Only his eye's were left showing signs of having been an hollow.
RP Sample:

"I truly hate this world, it spat me out of my mother. Only to see me be messed with my whole life. Phahaha It always makes me laugh when I think about my teacher telling me I should never gamble, well if I had never gambled how would I be standing here over this city as an arrancar. There is only one answer to that, I would not."

Donglitzen was mad with anger, he had returned to the city he was born. He was wanting to destroy it but causing that much damage would call the rat shinigami quickly. Donglitzen had already felt and read the spirit pressure of some shinigami in the area around him.

"Such weak little insects, it might be fun to just appear next to them while they never even knew I was here."
Large evil grin.

shinigami-
"Man I do not see why we had to get the mission of coming here today. I do not like this place at all."

"Oh come on now my dear shinigami, why hate the place you shall die at." Cuttings one of the shinigami right in half, blood squirting out, and drops jumping to donglitzen's face. Still with a smile he waited for the other shinigami's words.

shinigami-
"Wait please stop, show some kindness. We have done nothing to you my dear sir. I have a wife and child at home please."

"Thats a very heart felt remark, ill remember it why I erase your body from this world. Here is one of my less powered cero, bye, bye now."

Last edited by Jacktheripper on Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:30 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: El Donglitzen Rodencla (finished)   El Donglitzen Rodencla (finished) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:20 pm

Ok, your speed can be your main strength, but depending on tier, you might not be one of the fastest Arrancar. At 1-1, yes. But, say you get a 2-2, you probably cannot catch up to a 1-1. My guy is 1-5, and his main attribute is speed, and he can still be outdone by a 1-1. anyway, you don't have to change that, i'm just saying.

Jun's snippet: In other words, your speed will be in relation to your tier, just be aware of that. you will never outrun a 1-1 or a 1-5 if you're 2-2 or something like that.

Subete no mōdōken: Denied. This basically says you can block any attack that your eyes can see, which isn't fair at all to anyone fighting you. Change it.

choucho Ii keshigomu desu: Seems.....Sort of underwhelming. If an opponent can get away, you just lost your wings, and are wide open for an attack.

That's all I see, at the moment.

EDIT: Woops, i misread, it takes 10 posts for your wings to be destroyed, my bad.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: El Donglitzen Rodencla (finished)   El Donglitzen Rodencla (finished) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 1:43 am

Subete no mōdōken: Damage? Or some comparason if the person is caught (if any)? And a cooldown. And the level of attacks it sucks in? Also, strength of the suction? Be really careful on this one. That's all I see for now on it...it's an attack and a defense at once, unlike other shield based abilities (most of them at least). He does have an eye on each side of his head, so it's not like it's any different than Rui's Pesquisa and sensing an attack coming from behind him and putting up an energy shield. Just that this defensive ability also attacks. Just thought I say something more about it.

Just saying, but you also have a lot of averages...

This is Cofang, so at max a tier of 2-4 until he proves himself some. *Looks at Sign of the Times and A Neal Little Match*

App. is very good, but RP ability with other people just isn't there for anything higher yet. That's all I'm saying. Once Parry gives it his approval I'll second it.
Back to top Go down
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

PostSubject: Re: El Donglitzen Rodencla (finished)   El Donglitzen Rodencla (finished) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:01 am

changes made and fixed more info added to the 2nd ability
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: El Donglitzen Rodencla (finished)   El Donglitzen Rodencla (finished) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:41 pm

Hmmm. I don't really see anything else that jumps out.... I approve, but Jun, go over the app, in case I missed something. I looked it over a couple of times, but still..... Tier 2-4
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: El Donglitzen Rodencla (finished)   El Donglitzen Rodencla (finished) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:49 pm

Subete no mōdōken: Is going to be watched heavily. Because of the last few sentences.

Only thing I see is your butterfly form only ability. 10 uses and then it goes away, but nothing about how strong it is. It's an AOE...and you just say it's pretty strong...mind being more specific? I'm thinking it's a last resort move...if that's the case, only one use and then you're done, but if it hits, so is the other guy...or you can use that as a scale...Idk...it's vague on power...answer that and I'll second.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: El Donglitzen Rodencla (finished)   El Donglitzen Rodencla (finished) EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:21 am

Ok, that gives me a fairly good idea then. AOE's are tough to dodge and are near unblockable with a standard shield. You (or any arrancar) can't use their res. until 1-5 anyways (balancing if you look at the post limits). One post cooldown between each use, then it will be good, but under moderation, as with all Last Resort moves. Also state that after this is used, you are done for the match. Getting hit by just a few Gran Rey's will decimate even a tank, getting hit by ten? They're dead or knocked out if each one hits. Gran Rey is roughly equivalent to a Hado 88.

Only the cooldown and then I will move it to accepted.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: El Donglitzen Rodencla (finished)   El Donglitzen Rodencla (finished) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:46 pm

This app is up for re evaluation at the request of the owner. In my own oppinion, this diserves atleast 2-1. Anyone esle?

Note: jun's consented to cofang having a higher tier than 2-4.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: El Donglitzen Rodencla (finished)   El Donglitzen Rodencla (finished) EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:53 pm

I will second this, but at 2-2 tier. Zenke, your always to nice on tiers. XD But ya, good work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: El Donglitzen Rodencla (finished)   El Donglitzen Rodencla (finished) Empty

Back to top Go down

El Donglitzen Rodencla (finished)
Page 1 of 1