Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Unnamed Human Soldier(WIP) I_vote_lcapUnnamed Human Soldier(WIP) I_voting_barUnnamed Human Soldier(WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Unnamed Human Soldier(WIP) I_vote_lcapUnnamed Human Soldier(WIP) I_voting_barUnnamed Human Soldier(WIP) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Unnamed Human Soldier(WIP) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Unnamed Human Soldier(WIP) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Unnamed Human Soldier(WIP) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Unnamed Human Soldier(WIP) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Unnamed Human Soldier(WIP) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Unnamed Human Soldier(WIP) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Unnamed Human Soldier(WIP) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Unnamed Human Soldier(WIP) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Unnamed Human Soldier(WIP) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Unnamed Human Soldier(WIP) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Unnamed Human Soldier(WIP) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Unnamed Human Soldier(WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

Unnamed Human Soldier(WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Unnamed Human Soldier(WIP)   Unnamed Human Soldier(WIP) EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 8:12 pm

Advent Human Template

[center]Unnamed Human Soldier(WIP) 320595-62417c198a1cee004a2b63c5f7579abd_super

Basic Information

Name:
True Age: 124
Sex: Male
Personality: To Be Inputted
Likes: Smoke cigars, Collect weapons of all kinds, Restore weapons
Fears: Death, Arachnophobia, Rats(He HATES rats)

Character Appearance

Height: 6 feet 2 inches
Weight: 212 pounds
Physical Traits: He is very badly scared over most of his body and a large amount of his face, all of which he keeps completely covered.
Clothing: [What does your character wear]
Accessories: See Picture below for everything he carries in his car:

Unnamed Human Soldier(WIP) 3d216e10a42111319937fbc89d6591424bdf485apjpg

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: [Everyone has a general fighting style. What is your characters?]
Strengths: [What are your characters strengths in combat?]
Weaknesses: [What are your characters weaknesses in combat?]

Abilities & Weapons

Primary Stage
Name: [What is the name of your ability?]
Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember, this is just the first stage and these powers are always active.]

Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember, this is just the first stage and these powers are always active.]

Final Stage

Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember these build upon your natural primary stage powers and are thus much stronger.]

Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember these build upon your natural primary stage powers and are thus much stronger.]

boosts:

Fullbring (Optional)

Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember that though this abilities are powerful they don't HAVE to be similiar to any of your other powers.]

Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember that though this abilities are powerful they don't HAVE to be similiar to any of your other powers.]

[]iBoosts:

Hyper Mode

Boosts:

Weapons:

Weapon / Item(s): Advanced Dragonov Assault Riffle
Appearance: Looks like a Dragonov Sniper Riffle
Powers: See power below

Name: Capable of firing the equivilant power to three Spell #: 31 Spell Name: Shakkahō (Shot of Red Fire) in a single shot
Effect: This weapon is mostly a sniper riffle and can fire only once per two rounds, and its three times as powerful as Shakkaho, maximum number of shots per 'clip' is 6 shots.

Weapon / Item(s): Advanced Glock 17
Appearance: Looks like a Glock 17 Handgun
Powers: See power below

Name: Fires rounds equal to Shakkahō
Effect: Carries a clip capable of firing up to 12 shots of Shakkahō, once a round. Each shot is equal in strength to a normal Shakkahō.

Back Drop:

Background:
Side Notes:
RP Sample:[center]
Back to top Go down

Unnamed Human Soldier(WIP)
Page 1 of 1