Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
 Jirou Tsubaki [wip] I_vote_lcap Jirou Tsubaki [wip] I_voting_bar Jirou Tsubaki [wip] I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
 Jirou Tsubaki [wip] I_vote_lcap Jirou Tsubaki [wip] I_voting_bar Jirou Tsubaki [wip] I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
 Jirou Tsubaki [wip] Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
 Jirou Tsubaki [wip] Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
 Jirou Tsubaki [wip] Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
 Jirou Tsubaki [wip] Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
 Jirou Tsubaki [wip] Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
 Jirou Tsubaki [wip] Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
 Jirou Tsubaki [wip] Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
 Jirou Tsubaki [wip] Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
 Jirou Tsubaki [wip] Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Jirou Tsubaki [wip] Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Jirou Tsubaki [wip] Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Jirou Tsubaki [wip]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kairu
Normal Member
Kairu

Jirou Tsubaki [wip] Empty
PostSubject: Jirou Tsubaki [wip]    Jirou Tsubaki [wip] EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 10:10 pm

Arrancar Template

Basic Information

Name:  Jirou Tsubaki
True Age: 999
Sex: Male
Personality:

Jirou is a hard fellow to make furious, he is the type to keep calm in almost every situation even when he is angry or upset he will try to keep face very hard, he isn't the type to share his thoughts with others.

Being a scientist he loves to create things but his favorite would be anything biological, any creations he does make will always be something he could use to make himself stronger with, and if it is for another there's a high chance he made a better one for himself. Jirou doesn't usually save people without a beneficial reason, higher then watching the capabilities of his enemies, and he knows not to start or even defend in a battle he has a low chance of winning.

Jirou isn't the kind to take command easily, whether it be from someone stronger then him or not he doesn't like it and won't hesitate to say no, but if it is from someone weaker then him he would gladly just back hand them.

He isn't the kind of person to attack just due to race, he frankly doesn't care what race the person is as long as he doesn't get in his way, interfere with his creations, or if they attack him. Unless he agreed to fight priorly he probably won't. He will avoid fighting if he can he would much rather create his creations in peace.

Fears: His creations used by the enemy, being out smarted, and death

Character Appearance

Height: 6'
Weight: 180lbs
Physical Traits:
Spoiler:
His hole his is located in the palm of his left hand, and his fragmentation is located up the back of his right leg looking almost like spikes and just as sharp as needles.
Clothing: Often you will see Jirou wearing a white vest with black out-lines that is closed by black ropes used as buttons then on top of that he would wearing a white cloak, he also wheres a black leather strap as a necklace as well as chains atop of that. And a leather belt that has chains attaching from it to his blade.
Accessories: Spiritual Leather which is worn like a necklace as said above and this stays with him. Carapacion armor which is a vest that protects him from the fatality of bullets. Electric Belt that makes the chains and his blades electricial

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: If Jirou does fight he alway's uses his head in the battle, he is more of a tactician then a soldier he will watch his opponent closely to try and determine where the next strike will be and what to do to counter or take it and deal the most damage, him not being the physically strongest he must target the weakest parts of the opponents body.

Strengths:  Jirou's a master swordsmen and has great skill, his Sonido is one of the best, Pesquisa is high as a captain, his Cero is something not to take lightly it being just under that of a Gran Rey. His Bala's speed is doubled then the usual, Jirou's regeneration is almost to that of ulquiorra just a touch slower by a couple seconds.

Weaknesses: Hierro is that of a humans, physical strength is weak he could crush a humans bone with his fist but not anything more. His Bala's strength his weakened by double then usual.

Zanpakuto & Cero

Sealed Appearance:
Spoiler:
His blade will always have water leaking from the tip of the blade. His cero may be shot out the tip of his blade.
Zanpakuto Name: Itsuki
Zanpakuto Call Out: Itsuki
Cero: Cero, Bala, Gran Rey

Resurreccion

Appearance:
Spoiler:
Gain's additional two arm's with swords, these swords on any hand is not attached.
Abilities: Jirou's cero may be shot out the tip of any of his blades.
Electric Belt takes effect on his blade in his Resurreccion form as well.

Sacrificial Limbs; Can only be used once but  Jirou would cut or rip off an additional arm and gain instant regeneration for a post healing all wounds except the that single limb.

Geyser; Blast of high pressured water shoots from the tip of his blade, this is enough pressure the easily blast through walls.  The blast is 1ft by 1ft
This may be mixed with the electricity from his accessory allowing this to have electricity throughout it, the electricity would make it sting slightly, this is conductive so if metal, or anything conductive hits the Geyser blast the electricity would affect everything touching it.

Boosts: Increased speed x2 and Increased endurance x2 Hierro increases x1

Resurreccion Segunda:

Appearance: [What do you look like in segunda?]
Abilities: [What abilities do you gain?]
Boosts: [What physical capabilities increase in your resurreccion? Speed, Strengt, Stamina, etc.]

Back Drop:

Background: Background:

Hiraku Juro once a happy man engaged to the most beautiful women named Joyce, they lived in a home they just bought from Hiraku working a full time job and a lot of saving. They lived like any normal couple who loved each other very much but was very unfortunate. As one night they traveled into the park together walking home and was unluckily found by a bunch of drunk men who took a fascination to joyce. They followed the couple till they came to a bridge where they confronted the couple Hiraku knocking out one and injuring another was then beat to the point he could not fight any longer.

The group strip joyce in front of Hiraku and he kept struggling and they held him as they took turns raping his fiancée Hiraku eventually got free and kill two men to only watch just as she said she loved him, and she was shot then Hiraku was also shot, the group left.
With the last remaining bit of his life he crawled towards his fiancée and said next to her holding her in his arms as he was dying, he cried and his last words were, "I'm so sorry, I love you so much."

This made Hiraku into a spirit trapped underneath this bridge who always cried and became angry towards anyone who looked under classed throwing things at them, as days past no one had come to
purge Hiraku the chain on his chest was now just about gone. Hayato saw one of the men that raped and killed Joyce and killed Hiraku, this made Hiraku chain spontaneously disappear.
Even as Hiraku was transforming into a Hollow he charged at this man and was no longer trapped to the bridge and moments later you could see blood covered his body as he whispered, 'I'm so sorry."

Time Skip!

Eventually Hiraku had made his way to Hueco Mundo now as a arrancar he followed no one and avoided everyone. He was still very new to this world.
Side Notes: [Anything you might have left out in your application goes here]
RP Sample: [Show us what you got. Please use the character you are applying for in the sample.]
Back to top Go down

Jirou Tsubaki [wip]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach: Era X :: Staff Board :: Basket-
Jump to: