Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Marcus vs Seem I_vote_lcapMarcus vs Seem I_voting_barMarcus vs Seem I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Marcus vs Seem Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Marcus vs Seem Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Marcus vs Seem Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Marcus vs Seem Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Marcus vs Seem Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Marcus vs Seem Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Marcus vs Seem Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Marcus vs Seem Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Marcus vs Seem Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Marcus vs Seem Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Marcus vs Seem Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Marcus vs Seem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darcerail
Darcerail

Marcus vs Seem Empty
PostSubject: Marcus vs Seem   Marcus vs Seem EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:12 am

Marcus was makings his rounds in the white desert looking for hollows to hunt and kill. "Dammit there is no good hollow to hunt"

Marcus stood there in huff kicking up some sand. "Seriously I'm bored here. If I dont fight soon I think I'll die of bored". He took Phil off the end of his Zanpakuto and looked at him for minute. A tumble weed rolled by while he was staring a Phil. He turned and looked at it roll by.

His anger now rising he started jumping up and in a rage. "Look see Phil. This place is empty that is the last time I listen to you. Lets go home."

He attached Phil back on to the end of his Zanpakuto and started to walk off but, then he sensed a reaistu. "Hmm, hold on a sec Phil, do to feel that I sense a strong one. Lets go check it out."

Marcus headed towards the reaistu. "All right who ever owns that reaistu is over this hill" Marcus takes it slow up the hill as to make sure his opponent doesnt see him. Marcus slowly peers over the hill to see the person he will fight. It was another Arrancar. "Hmm, not quiet what I want to fight. I maybe be itching for a fight but, against my own unless they give me reason. Well, I'll observe him for a minute and if no other prey shows up I guess I will fight him instead after all a fight is a fight and will become the best and the only way to that is to fight strong prey. " Marcus lay there for a second and then realised he was right he must fight stronger prey. He stood up and shouted "I will fight this guy and win becoming stronger. I will be the best." Marcus stood there for a sec and then realised "Oh, crap I gave away my postion". He quickly lay back down hoping he was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Marcus vs Seem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marcus vs Seem   Marcus vs Seem EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:56 pm

(Lol, I didn’t realize Marcus is Hiei’s fraccion; when you’re in the mood we should do a thread between the two.)

An arrancar with long blue hair that was pulled to the side was strolling around the white desert; he had strange blue markings all over his body and strange yellow eyes with purple irises. His hollow hole was located on his left shoulder while his bone piece was a barely noticeable shattered hair pin. His uniforms consisted of a white long sleeved jacket, purple scarf, purple sash, white hakama, purple tabi and black zōri. He also seemed to have a strange black haori with bright purple designs all over it.

Making his way with a blank expression on his face, the arrancar suddenly paused as he heard a voice call out from behind a hill of sand. Looking back with his eyes only, the arrancar pretended that he didn’t hear anything. The arrancar he sensed was definitely loud and was doing a bad job at hiding himself without suppressing his reitsu; however being as old as he was he didn’t expect much from the arrancar.

Playing along, the arrancar continued to pretend like he didn’t see him as he began to scan the area for intruders. However as he stood up and shouted, the arrancar gave a typical anime reaction tear drop. “He couldn’t really be serious?” thought the arrancar as he slightly turned to see the arrancar dropped down.

Sighing to himself, Seem used sonido to appear in front of the arrancar; he held his same blank expression as he looked at the young arrancar. “If you are going to surprise an enemy, then the first thing you should know is that you must keep yourself very quiet. Second I strongly recommend that you suppress your reitsu next time, I don’t necessarily have to see or hear you to know that you were stalking me.”
Back to top Go down
Darcerail
Darcerail

Marcus vs Seem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marcus vs Seem   Marcus vs Seem EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:14 pm

(Yes we should. Razz Sorry it being really short but if you want me to add more I will. )
Marcus was not wrong he had been spotted. Marcus didn't want to look up because he was too ashamed he forgot the basics in stalking your prey. "I may as well stand up and introduce myself. I may hunt hollows for sport but I'm not really into fighting my own kind. Well I dont suppose you are up for a little sparring match with me."

Marcus stepped back from, him and started doing stretches. "Got to warm up before a fight. So, what do you? "
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Marcus vs Seem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marcus vs Seem   Marcus vs Seem EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 3:37 pm

(No problem, you’re doing fine.)

Seeing as though the arrancar hadn’t looked up, the arrancar sighed; “Youngsters these days.” He thought as he observed him. Listening towards his reply, the arrancar thought about it for a brief moment. “A spar? Well it has been a while since I was asked to perform a friendly spar, I don’t why not. However first things first, I haven’t seen you before which means that you must be the new fraccion. I am Seem the fore-seeker, Arngrim’s third and most loyal Fraccion. It’s a pleasure to meet you Marcus.” The blue man said calling him by name even though the arrancar had never said his name.

Seem was known as a hueco mundo’s fortune teller or secretly known as the boker; he is normally very distrustful of new comers, but seeing Marcus’s naivety made him more trustful than other new comers. Taking off his black haori, the arrancars shadow began to move on its own taking the shadow of the haori and folding causing the haori to fold on its own in midair. Taking off his gloves; he tossed it aside in which his shadow still moving on its own began to catch the shadow of the gloves, thus catching the gloves in midair as if he were an invisible individual.

Taking out his zanpakutou, it looked as though it was in a constant release since it had the shape of a staff. Creepy looking necklaces and charms dangled from his staff. The hoops, beads, crosses and bones that stick out slightly gave him a witch doctor like appearance. “Shall we begin or would you prefer that I give you a warm up?” he asked as he pointed his zanpakutou like staff at him.
Back to top Go down
Darcerail
Darcerail

Marcus vs Seem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marcus vs Seem   Marcus vs Seem EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 5:08 pm

Marcus stopped stretching and wondered how Seem knew his name even though he never told him. Is it possible he has some psychic ability but Marcus figured the more likely answer is that being Arngrim's fraccion meant he kept tabs on who is who. Which meant it could be possible that this guy knows what Marcus is capable of giving him the edge. Even though this is just a friendly spar Marcus doesnt want to lose.

Marcus sized up Seem before saying anything again. Marcus noticed his bone is cracked which means he cant use resurreccion not that matter it being a friendly fight its not likely either would use resurreccion. He wore a lot of strange necklaces, charms and strange marks all over his body making him look like a witch doctor or possibly a wizard. His shadow had a mind of its own or at least it seems that way. His zanpakuto looks like a staff which also bore necklaces and charms.

Marcus took this all and figured his opponent wont do much direct fighting but will fight using well planned trickery and deceit to keep him on edge.

Marcus had a plan first thing is first he was going to find out if his guess work is right. "Before we start can I ask you a question? Do you like tricks?"
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Marcus vs Seem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marcus vs Seem   Marcus vs Seem EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 10:06 pm

Taking a good stance, Marcus asked a very interesting question. “That depends on what you mean by tricks. Do you mean magic tricks, tricks on others, dancing tricks? There are so many tricks I can think of, but none of them interest me. Just because I look like I could be some sort of wizard doesn’t necessarily mean I enjoy tricks. However, since you asked me a question, I hope you don’t mind answering a few of my questions. After our match, would you like to hear your fortune?” he asked looking directly at Marcus as if he could see right through him.

Truth was; Seem always asked that question towards new comers to see who they were, judging by their answer and their expression told him who they were. “The past is something we all deal with, while the future is a mystery. However the present is a gift we should all cherish the most, but if you ask for your fortune I will tell you it at your own risk…”
Back to top Go down
Darcerail
Darcerail

Marcus vs Seem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marcus vs Seem   Marcus vs Seem EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:04 am

Marcus gave a little smile and unsheathed his zanpakuto untying his stuffed bear Phil from it and placing it on the ground. Marcus then started twirling his zanpakuto in his hand while pacing back and forth. "Yes I suppose just asking if you like tricks is a bit vague but that is no longer important to me what is important now is do I want know my future? Well, before I answer let me tell you a little something about me first. "

Marcus stopped pacing and twirling his zanapkuto at this point. "I may not remember much anymore about my life before going hollow but I do remember is I was a street rat. A weak little person who would do anything to survive when I was older I was taken in by a wealthy man who passed away leaving everything to me. I thought I finally caught a break but then I was killed by own kind a few street rats broke into my house at night and killed me. So, as I lay there dying I thought why did they kill me? I thought my fellow street rats would be happy for me after all I did pass a few coin there way. With all that grief building up inside me I turned hollow a murdered the bastard traitors who killed me. You maybe wondering why I am telling you this well the answer is simply. For one after those events I will never forgive traitors and second isnt it an interesting little tale? Well, now that I've told my story to answer your earlier question my answer is no. As handy as it would be to find out if anyone plans on betraying me in the future I would rather wait and see. Shall we begin then? "

Marcus fired a few balas at the sand to create a small dust storm to try and distract Seem while he leaps up into the air and tries to land on top of Seem. Lets see how he reacts to this Marcus thought.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Marcus vs Seem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marcus vs Seem   Marcus vs Seem EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 5:14 pm

Listening to the arrancar speaks, he watched as he untied a stuff bear that was attached to his zanpakutou. Keeping an eye on the doll he watched him place it on the ground; it was a bit interesting seeing the fact that practically none of the arrancars had such a thing, it looked almost adorable in his point of view. “It is an interesting tale, if anything almost sad. Traitors deserve to be killed, once one betrayal they will always be traitors and thus are known liars with no loyalty which serves no purpose in a team. Trust is the most important trait between allies.” He said before they began their little spar.

As Marcus fired a few balas towards the floor, a dust storm suddenly began to pick up from the dust that brew up. Backing up a bit, the little storm made it difficult to see. As the arrancar leaped up to land on top of Seem, the arrancar sonido’d out of the way before whacking the arrancar in the back with his staff like zanpakutou. “Lesson one. When preforming a sneak attack, you must suppress your spiritual pressure. Arrancars who specialize in pesquisa don’t need to see in order to fight.” He said hit or miss before, reappearing towards the arrancars right. Swinging his staff left right and then upwards before launching a bala past his face. The bala was twice the speed of the regular bala and as well much stronger (2-1 tiered). “This is a spar; however it would be a shame to fight me without releasing.” He said calmly as he jumped a good five feet back.

About ten miles away, a strange looking child about 4’4’’ sat on top of a hollow, he seemed highly entertained about the battle that unfolded before him. He had spikey jet black hair with a white starburst and blood red eyes. He was known as the espada number two, Hiei Jaganshi…
Back to top Go down
Darcerail
Darcerail

Marcus vs Seem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marcus vs Seem   Marcus vs Seem EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 7:45 pm

Marcus attack missed Seem he sonido'd out of the way and followed up a little speech and a hit to Marcus's back. It hurt a bit, Seem then started to toy with Marcus by firing a bala just past his face it was much quicker then his bala.

"So, is that how it's going to be then? " Marcus gave little smile and took a deep breath. Time to stop messing around and fight for real Marcus thought. He closed his eyes used his Pesquisa to get a better idea of how strong Seem was and to minimize the chances of losing track of him. Right now I can keep track of him but he too specialize in pesquisa so, sneak attacks will be a problem thought Marcus.

"Ok, I will do you ask and release my Zanapakuto. A swift strike in the dark. Let the darkness consume all bringing a quick death." When Marcus's Zanapakuto is released it changes into a kukri like weapon.

"Did I ever tell you that bear there holds my secret weapon? " said Marcus to Seem pointing to Phil. If this distracts Seem for long enough he will hide a bala under the sand. He will then sonido behind Seem and attempt a back stab then back a few feet away either way it goes.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Marcus vs Seem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marcus vs Seem   Marcus vs Seem EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:37 pm

Seem watched as the arrancar closed his eyes; Marcus’s pesquisa caught that seem was weaker than him, but that there was something dangerous about him. Seem may not have had a resureccion, but his balas (twice as fast, strength of a 2-1) and cero’s (same speed, but strength of a 1-4) were much stronger than the average which differentiated Seem from other arrancars. “Thinking something…” he commented more than asked the arrancar before he released himself.

The arrancar then spoke up and released his zanpakutou before telling him that the bear behind him held his secret weapon. “I see… however it isn’t wise to tell your opponent your secret weapons…” he commented still keeping a full eye on Marcus. Seem wasn’t easily distracted and so as the arrancar launched the bala Seem was up and out of the way. Reappearing a few distances away he paused and turned getting stabbed in the side seeing as though the arrancar attempted to back stab him. Now facing him, he launched a purple cero from his staff like zanpakutou.

His eyes narrowed as his slow regeneration began to take place on his side; Marcus did exactly what he wanted him to do. Though this was a spar, Seem was still going to show this fraccion who was superior. Resureccion or not, Seem was the leaders fraccion for a really good reason that not too many arrancars know of. Shifting from position, he then appeared right next to the arrancars left and delivered five swings with his zanpakutou. Left towards his torso, right towards his head, left towards his arm, right towards his gut and then a thrust back before launching another bala at him.
Back to top Go down
Darcerail
Darcerail

Marcus vs Seem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marcus vs Seem   Marcus vs Seem EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:04 pm

Marcus's plan didn't quiet work out. He knew he should have had a back up up plan if things went south but he can be stubborn at times and forget to attack with caution. He took a bit of a beating from Seem. Marcus barely got out of the way of the bala.

"Dam, I guess I need more practice before I can take you on but none the less I will continue to spar until I or you can no longer fight." Marcus stood there thinking what his next move should be. "How can I beat someone whom fights with speed and why is it that your bala is faster then normal for someone of your power? "

Marcus was getting a little frustrated with the spar. He has done next to nothing to Seem while he is getting beaten around the place. He must have a weakness I have to find it Marcus thought but for now I will continue to fight.

Marcus sondio'd in front of Seem and went to slash him in the gut and then fire bala at him backing off afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Marcus vs Seem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marcus vs Seem   Marcus vs Seem EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 5:04 pm

Seem listened as the arrancar explained himself and just stood there. Grunting a bit, the arrancar went for an attack, but stopped as he noticed that one of the espadas were in the area. Looking up, he saw Hiei from a distance shaking his finger in effort to tell Seem not to go that far. “When in battle, you stop for nothing unless you’re a good distance away and even then you still shouldn’t stop unless you’re on the defense or unless you have an ability waiting to counter if your opponent attacks you.” Said Hiei as he appeared out of nowhere and stood nearby in order to watch the battle and as well train his new fraccion. He looked very promising, though he needed a lot of training.

Seeing this Seem turned his head away from Hiei in annoyance; he didn’t like Hiei because of his lack of respect towards his master. Looking back at Marcus he responded towards his question. “There is always a way to defeat your opponent, you have to find it for an enemy will never reveal their true weakness. As for the reason my balas and cero’s are stronger than what they are supposed to be, I can tell you that I am over a thousand years old and up until I lost my resureccion I was as powerful as an espada. You may be stronger than me, but I can assure you that I am much more experienced than even your master there who barely reaches half a century.” He said sounding quite intimidating.

“Don’t let him distract you.” Hiei said when Marcus sonido’d in front of Seem. Seem blocked with his zanpakutou and then slammed him with a bala which threw the arrancar back. “Nice. now use defense and offense to counter his techniques!” Hiei said just as Seem came back to take on the arrancar. Reappearing from the arrancars left, Seem jabbed his staff six times up the man’s gut. “Defense and offense!” called out Hiei in amusement when Seem then launched another bala. “If he doesn’t have a weakness, make one!” Hiei continued when Seem then went with a right left right swing towards the arrancars head in effort to knock him out and onto the ground. “If you have a special ability I would consider using it, your advantage is your resurreccion.”
Back to top Go down
Darcerail
Darcerail

Marcus vs Seem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marcus vs Seem   Marcus vs Seem EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 6:40 pm

Marcus was happy Hiei was watching but annoyed about being told what to do he maybe their fraccion but he hates being told how to fight but in this case he knew Hiei was right that he needs to fight more strategically if he is to have any chance of getting the better of Seem.

Marcus didn't like the the jabbing his gut got but he managed to block the bala reducing the damage it did to him. Marcus blocked the swings Seem made for his head. He leapt back from Seem 15ft and waved his left across in front of himself summoning four balas at once and launched all four at once into Seem he then followed up by soindoing behind Seem and fired a bala right into the back of his head and finishes by backing a good distance away from Seem.

"Then lets get this party started!!" Marcus knew Hiei was right and the only way he could possibly win is to use resurreccion so, he decided to use it.
Marcus now in his resurreccion completely blind, deaf, mute and covered in a thick layer of bone with spikes along his arms and legs. He could still see Seem by using pesquida. He stood there waiting to see what Seem would do next.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Marcus vs Seem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marcus vs Seem   Marcus vs Seem EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:37 pm

Seem was quite annoyed seeing as though there spar was becoming more of a training then a fight. Knowing Hiei, he was using Seem to bring out Marcus’s full potential; though Seem disagreed, he knew well that there was no arguing with the espada. Hiei on the other hand looked amused as he watched the battle unfold before him. He could see that Marcus had a lot of potential, however he wasn’t sure if Marcus knew that himself.

Marcus took his the jab to the gut pretty well and had actually managed to reduce the damadge of the bala too. Seem’s expression however did not change through the whole fight, even as Marcus blocked his swings for his head. The arrancar then leapt 15ft away and launched four balas at once at Seem. Hiei blinked a bit as he saw all four balas launch out; it looked promising and would be very useful as an espada. Of course he needed a lot of training before he can become an espada, but Hiei didn’t mind. With Beroli’m dead and the arrancars decreasing it was all more of the reason to begin training much harder.

Upon Launching the balas, Seem eyes narrowed; using sonido and launching a cero he was able to destroy three of the balas. Unfortunately for Seem, he couldn’t really dodge the last bala which completely burned up the arrancars left arm. Groaning in a bit of pain, he then pauses as his pesquisa picked up the arrancar behind him. The bala was shot and Seem used his staff to try to deflect the blow. It didn’t really deflect the blow, but it did lesson the damage towards his face seeing as though he was now facing the arrancar.

“Don’t get cocky now…”
Seem said as he rubbed the side of his head; blood slightly trickled down his head and the smell of burn filled his senses, but the arrancar paid no head as his eyes were still focused on the arrancar. As the arrancar suddenly shifted into his resurreccion form, Seem then glow his staff. Just by looking at Marcus, he could see his past, thus he knew what he was capable of; however he didn’t know when he was going to attack or how he was going to counter.

Using sonido, he suddenly appeared on the arrancars left; swinging his staff three times making a right left and then jag to the ribs. During the Jab to the ribs, the arrancar quickly released the blast which was known as the bala mystica which as soon as it made contact would feel as if he were to be hit with a cero instead of a bala. Hiei watched un-amused by Seems efforts, but then turned to Marcus in a bit of amusement. “Keep yourself.” He said when he than noticed that the arrancar wasn’t responding. Tilting his head in a bit of confusion, he wondered if the arrancar could hear him.

Seem on the other hand hit or miss would then appear before the arrancar’s back or above if he hit the floor and would perform a triple jab to the man’s stomach before hitting his head like a baseball as if his staff were to be a baseball bat.

(Sorry it took me a while to respond, I’m having some troubles…)
Back to top Go down
Darcerail
Darcerail

Marcus vs Seem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marcus vs Seem   Marcus vs Seem EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:24 pm

Marcus soindo'd behind Seem to dodge getting Jabbed in the gut again and went to punch Seem in back but Seem soindo'd behind Marcus. In response to this Marcus summoned 3 daggers behind and fired them at Seems face.

If the daggers hit Marcus will follow up by turning around to face Seem and grab him by the neck summoning a dagger in his free hand and stab him in the gut. He would then let go of Seem and launch three balas at him then back of being prepared to counter attack.

If the daggers miss Marcus will soindo away from Seem to his left and fire a bala at Seem following up by a soindo to the right of Seem and fire another bala. He will then soindo behind Seem and punch him three times in the back followed by a soindo to Seems front to fire a bala at his face.

(It's ok. No worries Razz)
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Marcus vs Seem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marcus vs Seem   Marcus vs Seem EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 9:30 pm

As Seem sonido’d behind Marcus, the arrancar summoned three daggers and launched them at his face; Seem quickly used his staff to defend himself succeeding in blocking two of the daggers while the third left a deep gash on his left cheek. “Ugh…” he grunted at the sudden painful sensation. Blood quickly began to flow down the open wound, causing Seem to touch it and then look at his bloody hand. He was a bit bewildered that he had actually caused him to bleed. Looking back at Marcus, he saw that he had reappeared from his left side and fired a bala at him. Eyes now narrowing, he also launched a bala at that bala before Marcus then shot him from the right. The bala sent Seem crashing into the sand as his other bala destroyed Marcus’s first bala. Scraping across the sand he barely hit Hiei whom had no care what’s so ever to dodge.

Seem slid right past Hiei as Marcus then appeared behind him, turning in midair; he was hit twice in the gut before defending himself with his staff. The arrancar then shot a bala in which Seem responded with a Gran cero thus not only destroying the bala, but as well going through the bala and directly towards Marcus. It is a smaller version of the gran rey cero, seeing as though only espada levels can launch a gran rey, only fraccion levels can launch out a gran Cero. It has two thirds of the gran rey cero’s power and can be taught only by Seem. Hiei watched in annoyance as he saw the Gran cero; he thought it was a cheap rip off of the gran rey, only because he didn’t care for Seem. Hit or miss, the arrancar seem would be panting as he would then use sonido to appear from above. Using two hands he performed a technique that was very similar towards the “single bone” technique with his staff towards his left shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Darcerail
Darcerail

Marcus vs Seem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marcus vs Seem   Marcus vs Seem EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:07 pm

Marcus was really getting into the swing of things now he was enjoying adrenaline rush he was getting from all the fight. This was the most fun Marcus has had in a longtime and he was enjoying every minute.

Marcus didn't however enjoying getting hit by the gran cero Seem fired it sent him slamming into the ground causing a small crack to appear on his chest. Marcus pulled himself together from the attack and looked for Seem spotting him above him. Seem looked to be in pain as he was out of breath and there was a cut on his face were the dagger hit him. This made Marcus happy but he knew it wasn't over yet as Seem was preparing to counter attack.

Not wanting to give Seem the chance to attack Marcus fires two balas at Seem then soindo's to Seem left summons a dagger and goes to stab Seem then he soindo's above Seem and fires two more bala's down on top of him.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Marcus vs Seem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marcus vs Seem   Marcus vs Seem EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:16 pm

In midway of his attack, the arrancar launched two balas in order to stop him from giving his mortal blow. Eyes widening a bit, the balas hit him point blank causing him to fly and skid against the sand. Landing on his side, he then kicked off the ground as Marcus appeared towards his left. Marcus was sure improving; however he still lacked experience in battle though his resureccion was giving him the advantage he needed.

Dodging the daggers, the arrancar paused as he sensed that Marcus was too close; the stab made contact causing Seem to make a startle groan. Blood instantly gushed out as Marcus pulled out to attack him from above, the crimson liquid tainting the floor as the arrancar leaped up. Holding his side, the arrancar sonido’d out of the way of the double blast.

Landing on the side, he fell to one knee’s as he panted. “Not bad… you lack experience, but still not bad… however this battle is almost over, I can assure that…” he said as he awaited his response. He answers or not Hiei would shrug. “He can’t here you, ya scrawny Giraffe; might as well just talk to a wall next time.” He complimented causing Seem to look at him before looking at Marcus. “I see…” he said before using sonido and appearing from his right.

Taking his staff went two hands, he rapidly jabbed the arrancar six times before launching a bala three balas towards his left, him and his right leaving his only escape to be above. If he jumps he would have a cero waiting for him to get him right in the chest, either way if he takes either blows; the arrancar would appear as he skids from above to stab him in the gut with the staff, knocking the air out of him.
Back to top Go down
Darcerail
Darcerail

Marcus vs Seem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marcus vs Seem   Marcus vs Seem EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:50 am

Marcus was enjoying the battle it made him crave more he wanted to not only beat Seem he wanted to break he didn't care anymore about who Seem was this fight was too much fun for him to simply lose. Marcus was ready to give it his all to break Seem.

Looking at the state Seem was in Marcus was sure he could win it at this point. Seem two-handed his staff and went for Marcus. He dodged and blocked the first four jabs but got hit by the last two these jabs stunned him long enough for the first two bala's to hit him he managed to block the last which still done some damage burning his hand.

Looking around to see where Seem was he found him the air above readying a cero Marcus barely got out of the way but the cero still hit his left arm burning it completely. Marcus was no longer feeling that confindent about winning anymore but he still wasn't ready to call it quits yet. Seem appeared in front of Marcus and went to stab him in the gut. Marcus took the hit but before Seem could pull his staff away Marcus grabbed hold of his arm This was Marcus's last chance to get Seem as that last cero he got hit by and taking full force of the stab put Marcus at his limit.

His resurreccion was breaking down the bone covering his face disappeared first. He looked at Seem's face while holding on to him and with a fire in his eyes he said to Seem "I may not have much experince when it comes to fighting and I am at my limit but if I am going down I'm going out with a bang and taking you with me"
With what little power Marcus had left he summoned 5 balas and serveral daggers launching them at Seem and himself.

Marcus's thoughts before the attack hit himself and/or Seem"Well if this attack doesn't work I guess I will have to become stronger and beat Seem next either way it was fun while it lasted but all good things must come to an end. I just hope I didn't over do it and kill us both well I guess I will find out soon enough"
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Marcus vs Seem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marcus vs Seem   Marcus vs Seem EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:21 pm

Seem was becoming violent as he attacked Marcus, however he knew exactly what he was doing being very continent about his actions. Using two hands to jab Marcus, he managed to get him twice and as well stun him allowing the two balas to hit him point blank. Wanting to end the battle; Seem then launched the cero, but barely hit Marcus. ‘damn’ he thought as he then appeared before him once again and stabbed him in the gut. The arrancar took the hit and Seem was about ready to pull off when Marcus took hold of his arm. Purple eyes slightly widened in shock as he couldn’t pull off from him.

Marcus’s resurreccion was now crumbling, revealing part of his face towards a stunned Seem. Seem wasn’t sure what he was planning, but he didn’t like the looks in his eyes. They were both at their limits, yet Marcus still wanted to fight. He then suddenly spoke, causing Seem to look at him as if he was insane. “What are you mad?” he asked in shock at what he was about to do. He may not have personally known Marcus, but he did know that when he said something that he was indeed serious. As Marcus suddenly summoned five balas and several daggers at the two of them causing Seem closed his eyes. a massive explosion surrounded the two, creating a dark cloud of smoke.

The smoke suddenly cleared to reveal Hiei in the middle of the two; he had an amused expression on his face as seven invisible arms which shimmered were wrapped all around them protecting them from the massive destruction. “Whoa there cowboy, I didn’t come here to see you fight just to see you die in the same day.” He commented as he revealed to be in his resurreccion form. “The match is over; technically you would have killed both yourself and Seem so I consider that a draw, but hey maybe next time I will allow you to actually kill him.” he said as he drew his dark hands back into his own body.

Seem slightly sighed as he pulled off of Marcus, he couldn’t believe that the arrancar almost killed them both during a spar. “If I were you, I would watch what I teach my fraccions. My lord will be hearing about this.” He said slightly offended as he turned to leave. Hiei just shrugged without a care as he smiled at Marcus. “Not bad, you did very well taking on Mr. Wannabe; though I’d appreciate a living fraccion more so than a dead one so let’s not do that again alright?”
Back to top Go down
Darcerail
Darcerail

Marcus vs Seem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marcus vs Seem   Marcus vs Seem EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:09 pm

Marcus opened his eye's to see he wasn't dead as both him and Seem were saved by Hiei. This came as mixture of relief and disappointment to Marcus since being saved made him feel like he is weak and it mean't he didn't beat Seem but he put this feeling aside and saw this failure as a lesson to become stronger.

Seem told Hiei to watch what he teaches his fraccions before he left, Marcus laughed at this as he didn't care much for Seem and his postion. Marcus would never listen Seem.

Marcus checked the damage he sustained from the fight. "Hmmm, mmmm, not so bad most of damage was lessened by the bone armor burns on my arms and hand. A few cracked ribs but apart from that I'm fine. "
He looked at Hiei and said "You maybe my boss but I don't think I will ever be to order's from someone who looks like a kid with out laughing. Oh well never mind that for now I need time to recover so, I will see you later"

Picking Phil up from the ground Marcus walked away from Hiei to find a place to relax and recover. I probably should have taken this opportunity to get to know the kid but screw that I'm tired plus I'm sure I'll see the kid again he thought while he walked off.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Marcus vs Seem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marcus vs Seem   Marcus vs Seem EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:54 pm

Hiei could tell that Marcus was feeling a sense of mixed emotions, however he said nothing about this as he shifted out of his resurreccion form. His resurreccion form felt cold and gruesome, however as he was out of this form he looked and felt less threatening. Stretching out, he noticed that it had been a while since he had used his resureccion; being number two meant that besides number one, he was the strongest. However this wasn’t entirely true seeing as though he had yet to face off Starrk, la primera espada. Having no care to be first, Hiei never bothered with the guy; Starrk was always there and yet Hiei felt no need to interfere though he’d like to see the arrancar that is brave enough to take his position.

Marcus seemed to have been checking his injuries from the fight, he didn’t look too bad and from what he said he was fine. “Tsk…” Hiei grunted in amusement before turning to let him do whatever he wanted. Upon hearing what Marcus said when he looked at him, Hiei slightly jolted before turning in annoyance. ‘Ok that was pushing it…’ the arrancar thought though did nothing about it. “Of course… *turns around to walk again* though Marcus, I will tell you that as much as I look like a child… being number two I am much more dangerous than what you think.” He said as he soon was walking again. However as he walked held his sword in his hand which was strange because he had never unsheathed it.

On Marcus’s left and right side were two pillars, however both pillars suddenly began to crumble down as if they were destroyed by something or someone. Neither pillars touched Marcus nor harmed anyone, but they were a demonstration on Hiei’s immense abilities. Hiei paid no attention to this as he walked away, however he did wave his hand in the air saying good bye. Though Marcus at the time did not know it, but Hiei was one of the fastest arrancars in hueco mundo possessing also the quietest sonido which barely made a sound. Just when Marcus finished saying ‘Laughing’ was the exact moment he demonstrated his power in efforts to show him that one musnt judge a book by its cover. “Ciao…” was the last thing Hiei said before he left to look for his new prey or new entertainment.

Hiei was the only espada with resurreccion segunda and he was known to have been the only one to have had it since he was a lower ranked espada. He wasn’t sure if it was because he was that of a pure breed or if it was because of his strength, but he lived his life fighting and now he was at the top at such a young age. It slightly annoyed him that others would try to look down upon him, but he paid no heed since that person would normally have their jaw slit off their body or he would just ignore them depending on who they are. It was at times quite amusing especially when he is mistaken as a lower number, however he didn’t appreciate being underestimated. Underestimating him was the biggest mistake anyone could do around Hiei, though young he was a master in multiple techniques and was quite capable of dealing with opponents who were stronger than himself.

(You could end it if you want, unless you have something else to add…)
Back to top Go down
Darcerail
Darcerail

Marcus vs Seem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marcus vs Seem   Marcus vs Seem EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 2:42 am

Marcus stopped walking he turned around to look back at the two pillars that had collapsed earlier. Staring at the pillars in the sand made him laugh as he may not have seen it but he knew why they fell Marcus my not be the strongest Aarancar but even he can see what made those pillars fall.

"I don't know if you can hear me, kid I was right you are a kid still only a child needs to demonstrate their to someone weaker then them but I don't mind working with a kid for two reason's you don't like Seem very much and you got lots of power being number too and all. I look forward to our next meeting." Marcus shouted in hope Hiei was listening.

He sat down next to the collapsed pillars, looking at them he thought "Some day that kind of power will be mine and more." Marcus then lay on his back and went to catch some z's after all it was a long day and he needed some rest.
(That should do it unless you have something to add also.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Marcus vs Seem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marcus vs Seem   Marcus vs Seem Empty

Back to top Go down

Marcus vs Seem
Page 1 of 1